Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:33 pm
He kissed her head and pulled her to him, holding her close. "Im sorry that every thing has been happening the way it has been happening." He said with a nod, still holding her close. When he was holding her, and aura appeared around his body. It usually only came when he was around her or when he was infact in contact with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:42 pm
Finally opening up again somewhat, she immediately and somewhat greedily welcomed his touch, throwing her arms around him with a sigh of relief, clinging to him much like a child would to their parent when they had been separated for a long time. "Thank you. All is well." she said softly. He did not need to apologize but she was not going to reject it. "Neither of us are to blame .. we are so young, there is so much to know .. we must move ahead, one step at a time."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:48 pm
"I agree. Though being young, shouldnt stop us. Together, we can defeat anything." He said with a smile. He already felt better, since she had her arms around him. His stomache growled loudly. He tried to play it off as if there was no noise coming from his stomache. "So.. What do you want to do know?" He asks her with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:51 pm
Looking up to him with a smile, she touched his face, looking to him with curiosity, giggling nearly bubbling over her but still some sadness lingered. When she heard his stomach, she shook her head to his final question. "You are hungry. What would you like to eat?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:56 pm
"Nothing.. Im quite Fine..." He said rather quickly. He needed to change the subject quickly. "Uh.. So.. Would you like to go for a walk? Or go get some tea? Or go back to your place? Or anything?" He said scratching the back of his head, hoping she wouldnt press on about his hunger.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:04 pm
She looked to him with a rather motherly expression and pressed a fingertip just under his chin so she knew he would be looking directly at her. "What would you like to eat?" she persisted, smiling all the time, wanting to make sure he was taken care of.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:22 pm
"Nothing. Im fine. Really. Im not even hungry." He said with a smile. He Didnt want her to see him differently and he was sure she would if she knew what he ate.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:29 pm
"We must not keep secrets from each other .. please .." she said softly, looking to him with pleading eyes.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Seisuke came back whole lot better than before in a very friendly manner as he brought food he was too hungry in some but what better than to be with his best companions. He looked for them shouting their names  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:17 pm
He scratched the back of his head and looked at the ground. "Uh..." Then Sei shouted to them. "Hey Man." He said lifting his hand, in acknowledment. He was being rather civil compared to the way he usually is.  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:20 pm
When he avoided the question again, she looked sad and pulled away from him. Seeing Sei, she too acknowledged his return, bobbing her head in greeting.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:29 pm
Hunter Scratched the back of his head again. "Ziv.. I Hold Know secrets from you, its just certain things of myself I would rather you not know.. I dont want you to change how you see me for something I cannot help was passed to me from my father." He said with a hopefull glance.  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:36 pm
turning to them he saw them at the distance he had a big bento box as he struggled a bit to not tip them  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:37 pm
"Things to not know .. is the same as secrets." she said softly, looking to him with a calm expression. "I am not strong enough to know the truth?" she asked, lowering her head a moment later, wondering if she had said the wrong thing.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:44 pm
He shook his head. "Its kinda the same its kinda not. Its hard to explain. Its not that your not strong enough to handle this. Its just that, I dont want you to think of me differently. I dont want to be judged by you." He said trying to plead with her, If she knew he had to eat the flesh of Dragons to stay Alive, he was sure she would see him differently.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games