Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:40 pm
He walked outside and saw ziven frowing he offered a cookie that always made him forget anger*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:47 pm
Feeling his presence and seeing his actions, she shook her head, standing and walking away from him. She still wanted to be alone and would walk away from him.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:54 pm
He grabbed her hand and pulled her closing on her and giving her a hug* Sometimes you are just too stubborn  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:58 pm
Hunter was not that far off. He wanted to talk to her. He needed to. He had alot on his mind he needed to get off his chest. He wanted to talk to her, he was changing. He just challenged his own father. He was different. The only thing on his mind was Ziven, he was tired of people or things Stealing Time from the two of them. Yawgmoth made that apparent to him. Yawgmoth actually opened hunters eyes. He wasnt with Ziven as much as he wanted to. Hunter got there just in time to see Sei Grab her hand and pull her into him. His Eyes glowed red brighter then normal. His hands turn to fists.  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:59 pm
Two pops, in quick succession were heard, one for Ziven disappearing, the other for her reappearing mere feet away from Seisuke. She shook her head again, looking to him with an unhappy expression, tears still flowing slowly. "As are you. Do you not remember my request?" she asked, not sticking around for the answer as she again wandered away from Seisuke, running in to Hunter almost as quick. She stopped in her tracks and looked up at him with the same expression.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:08 pm
*Do not clench your fist if you dont intend to use it. I came here to give her confort. Obvously im not a welcomed person among your ranks. Do mind you that if you wish to hit me do so now while you have the chance" He spoke bluntly to Hunter as ziven scooted of to his side  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:09 pm
"I wish not to lead you anywhere, I just wish you would allow me to follow." He said looking to the ground. His eyes look up to her, they look more innocent then ever before. "Ill be as silent as the night." He said hoping she would let him just stand near to him. "Please?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:14 pm
She covered her mouth, trying to hide the gasping sound of her own voice and breath catching in her chest, nearly turning to more tears. Instead, silently, she nodded her approval of his request and began moving away from them again, accepting that Hunter would follow her.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:22 pm
Hunters eyes brightened up he smiles and nods. He turns back to Sei. "I dont wish to hit you. Its just the thought of you. Well.. not you. The thought of there always being some one else there. I have nothing against you. You love her, as i do. I cant blame you for it." He said with a nod. He then turned and started to follow her quitely. As he said he was he was about a foot behind her, his head bowed slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:31 pm
Well i see then i may be excused i think i dont offer any kind of help here of anything on that matter " *with that he just left in flash of speed*  

Seisuke

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:39 pm
Hearing him speak, she stopped, again covering her mouth. Again she sank to her knees, trembling with sorrow and upset.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:44 pm
He turned to her and looked down at the ground. He didnt know what to do. He just stood there and said nothing. waiting. Hopefully she did something. He felt bad. He was messing everything up. He shook his head. "Im sorry. All I wanted to do, was spend time with you. Just be in your presence. Hear your voice, Feel your touch. I wanted more then anything to sleep at your side, hand in hand with you tonight. I keep messing it up though and dont deserve it. Ill just sleep alone tonight.. hopefully ill do better tommorrow.  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:54 pm
"I am damaged .. do not blame yourself. Yawgmoth was correct." she said softly, trying to remain calm. "You deserve better .. one who is whole .. one who is stable .. one who is truly strong."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:12 am
"No your not." He said shaking his head. "What I deserve, is exactly what i have. You, and no matter what way you cut it, I'm happy. Together, You make me whole, You make me stable. When your with me, I feel truely strong. I want to make you feel whole. I want to make you stronger. I want to be with you, as long as I can, well. As long as you let me, I should say. All I want.. Is to be with you.. No.. Actually.." he said stopping. "Now that I think about it. All I want is for you to be happy." He said with a nod. If you want me to go.. then i will leave. So Long as it is what you truely want."  

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:47 am
Words would not come and even if they would, she had not the voice to speak them. She still felt as if she should remain closed away from others yet she did believe she should be with others also ..

Slowly, with an unsteady movement, she reached out to him, grabbing one of his hands and pulling him closer. Tired blue eyes looked at his hand as if it were something truly precious, gently holding, gently moving, she rested her forehead on his hand, still holding his with her own hands as she did. This was her way of saying thank you, of proclaiming she felt exactly the same as he.

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games