Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:25 pm
Axel nodded his head in understanding and laughed a bit. "It is glad to hear that you are so well. It sounds like many good things have happened to you since I went away." He put his massive hand on her head and genlty ruffled her hair a bit. To answer her question he shook his head. "He was preoccupied with... what is her name? Sapphira?" He paused for a moment, then nodded his head. "I woke up and he was not there, then I came here. I will figure out how to deal with it on my own." Simply saying that brought forth many memories from both creatures within the Gigantos. Many were sad, but he did not let on to that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:40 pm
Giggling at his touch, she looked up to him with a bright smile, running her fingers through her hair to smooth it again. "I wish you had not needed to wake alone." she said softly, still smiling. The only thing worse than going through a hard time was knowing that there was not someone who cared about you near enough to hear your voice. "Aye, her name is Sapphira. She is .. interesting. Though Vice is the same kind of interesting. Hopefully they will be happy together." she said sincerely, not taking her eyes from him.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:56 pm
He laughed and looked down at her. "I just hope he does not scare her away; god knows what will happen then." He pulled down on the scarf so that she might see his smile, despite how much he disliked his shrp teeth. Carefully he lower himself to the ground in a sitting position. "And you need not worry about me waking alone, I am used to it." He smiled to her and itched his eyepatch. "So, your training goes well I presume?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:04 pm
"Vice has yet to scare me away, I do not believe that he could scare her away either. Though we are so different, when it comes to relations with others, she and I have a similar history." she said softly, bobbing her head. Watching him sit and finish speaking, she too sat gracefully on the grass, watching him with curious eyes. "I too have grown accustomed to waking alone .. does not mean that you should always wake alone." she said softly, finally breaking her gaze upon him, looking to the grass between them. "Training certainly has not gone poorly. How well training has been is yet to be determined. There is a test of sorts that I must complete soon which will truly show progress, Ali has said." she said softly again, seeming almost shy of sharing this with him.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:09 pm
"Oh, Vice could scare anyone away if he really wanted. He just likes playing the game." Axel said with a chuckle... though his voice had not sounded amused. His red eye looked up at the sky, a far-away smile appearing on his face. "I have yet to understand why you wish to learn the bloody art of war... but I am glad that it has seemingly gone well for you." He then looked at her, this time with a rather smug smile. "And if you are now sharing your home, I do not think you shall be waking alone too often anymore." He winked at her, then laughed somewhat as his hands played with the grass on the ground.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:16 pm
"Oh but I must .. for survival and ability to help others. It is a necessity, not a want. If everything were as I wanted, all would listen to words and resolve their troubles through diplomacy and discussion." she said softly, still not looking to him. After he finished speaking, she looked to him with a weak smile. "Hunter is quite busy, we will spend the night together when he can, it will not be every night." she said softly, her cheeks going pink. Realizing she was blushing, she looked away again, hiding this. "Have you ever shared your bed with someone you care for?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:33 pm
"The smell of blood does not suit you." He said, stretching his arms to the sky. He yawned for a moment, still watching her, then smiled broadly. "One set of memories has, the other has not. It is hard to sort through the memories, but I am sure you know which has laid in bed with a loved one." He nodded his head and reached into his pocket. He searched it for awhile, then sighed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:40 pm
"The knowledge and ability to perform combat has saved my life and Ali already." she said quietly. When he spoke again, she tilted her head in thought but did not look at him right away. After a moment, she finally looked to him. "Is it not uncomfortable being in my presence then?"  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:06 pm
The Gigantos tilted his head slightly. "Two lives at the cost of how many?" He asked, then shook his head suddenly. "Nevermind, I am not one to talk." He reached into his other pocket, this time pulling out a smile vile of liquid. He sighed at the sight of it, then clenched his fist around it. "Why would it be uncomfortable? Is it uncomfortable for you to be in my presence?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:21 pm
"We survived the death of nearly a dozen whom would have killed us had we not acted. The people there .. their minds had been twisted, broken. When I knew we would be able to leave, I did so. Ali remained, I believe he .. ended the lives of those remaining." she said softly, not proud at all of having participated in or knowing any of this. "I feel .. confused, yes. It is difficult to describe. Well .. I had felt confused. I am still confused, but not as much having been honored with the chance to speak farewell to Reeve. The more I ponder as I speak to you .. I believe I see you only as my friend, Axel. Not as a person who holds mysteries and life of others I know." she said softly, looking to him with a somewhat fearful, apologetic look.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:56 pm
He smiled to her as she spoke, reaching his hand over and gently patting her on the shoulder. He may had been more rough than he would have liked though, it was difficult to control himself. "When Reevis gave his soul to help the other, that was his wish... that you move on. The reason you do not view me that way is because I am not Reevis, nor shall I ever be. I am simply your friend..." He paused for a moment, bringing his hand to his chin and scratching it. "But if Hunter ever hurts you in any way, especially in the ways that we feel Reevis hurt you, I fear we may have to harm him to the point where he may never fight again." He smiled at this, of course joking with her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:06 pm
The pat was strong enough to cause her body to shake a bit though it was not uncomfortable. Being strong herself, she looked to him with a smile, finding it somehow comforting that he did not treat her like a doll. As he continued speaking, she did not pick up on the joke and looked to him with apologetic concern. "Oh no .. Even if he is to hurt me, I would not wish to see him harmed. I will be fine, I assure you." she said softly, finishing with an encouraging smile. "Besides, if he were to do anything truly terrible, I would protect myself and he is quite strong and able to heal, I do not believe it is possible to truly inflict enough damage to him to prevent the ability to act in the future."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:58 pm
The Gigantos laughed when he saw the concern on her face and listened to her words. "T'was a joke. I wouldn't hurt him unless he attacked me for some reason... and even then I wouldn't mame him." When she spoke about him not being able to harm him though, his smile faded slightly. The part of him that like a challenge, the thrill of the hunt if you will, desperately wanted to try now. Despite that he let out a laugh; somewhat forced, but still mostly genuine. "You are right, you would be able to take care of yourself; but do not think I couldn't figure out some..." He stoped and blinked, then pulled the scarf back over his mouth. "I beg your pardon. Forget what was said." He squeezed the vile again, unsure why his mind was so drawn to blood at the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:24 pm
"You have not offended me, there is no pardon to be given, I thank you for your kindness. However .. I worry that perhaps I have bothered you. Please promise that if I do, you will tell me so I may not do so again in the future."she asked softly, bobbing her head, looking to him with wide eyes.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:00 pm
Axel shook his head a bit and chuckled lightly. "You have not bothered me. For some reason I am... hungering for battle." He squeezed the vile a little harder, this time smashing it in his hand. His tough skin was unharmed by the glass, but he sighed and shook his head. "Questing for battle is not a good thing by any accounts... it makes one lose thier humane side."

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games