Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:27 am
He looks her in the eyes. His mouth opens like he is about to say something, it just shuts afterwards though. He says nothing. He wasnt sure what he was doing, and doubt quickly turned to panic, which happens often when he is around her. He quickly shakes his head, while scratching the back of his head. "Nah.. nothing on my mind.. Just thinking of..... rest.. its been ... I dont know when the last time I slept was.. " He says as he stops to think. " And Think I slept with you last.. I mean..." He says quickly fixing what he had said. "I Last slept, in your company. It has been some time." He says with a nod and blush.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:33 am
Her smile remained, though she released him, moving but a step away from him, her confidence wearing thin again though she would not run. "Somehow I am making you uncomfortable. My apologies." she said softly, lowering her head in apology. "You are always welcome in my home .. our home, if you wish. It would take but a moment upon entry to tell the door to open for you as it does for me, if you wish. I would be honored to share my home with you. I enjoy sleeping with you also. Dreams come to me, I am more easily able to find such peaceful sleep and the way I feel knowing there is someone beside me when I wake .. it is truly a wonderful feeling." she said softly, slowly raising her head to view him again, though there seemed to be much apology in her eyes.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Ryan Gunn

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:40 am
He sees her eyes and it saddens him. "Ziven.. you have no reason to ever be sorry to me. I Know you will never do anything wrong to me, and i also know, that anyhing that happens to me is usually deserved, not always but usually. I would very much love to join you and stay with you at your house.. I only wish to make you as happy as you make me. Besides. As you said, I sleep far better when you are near. It is nice knowing when i wake up in the morning I wont be alone." He said with a nod. He had no problem staying with her, he wanted to. He just hopes it was really what she wanted and not what she thought she wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:57 am
"Then let us not be parted when we sleep." she said with a bright smile again. With a bounce, she threw her arms around his neck, holding him closer than before, not een thinking about how he would need to catch her. Kissing his head again, she ran her fingers through his hair. With a pop, they were gone.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:00 pm
The Gigantos seemed to rise from the earth, a far-away look in his eyes. With a quick flick of his wrist a pile of clothes appeared before him. He put these clothes on quickly, not wanting to bother people with his battle-deformed body. The shirt was blood red and baggy, unbuttoned slightly at the top to show at least one massive scar on his chest. His pants were a faded black kand also rather baggy, but the bagginess of both garments didn't hide his muscles very well. On his feet were two massive boots made from metal and leather, and on his hands were two large leather gloves. He moved the fingers on his black left hand to see if they worked propperly- they did. He looked at the sky for a moment so that the silver eye Vice had given him could see it one last time, then he placed the eye-patch over it. After he was fully dressed he began to walk; no particular destiation set in mind.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:40 am
"Well this is interesting."
Far off from Gigantos position resting in the trees was Skyeheart's tactican Illycia.
"I seem to know that energy, or rather Sir Skyeheart knows of it. Though it doesn't appear to be anyone we've met so far. I wonder if he'll stir some excitement around here."  

Skyeheart

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:15 pm
The Gigantos paused for a moment, then turned and looked right at Illycia. His red eye, though calm, seemed to have a fire burning within it. Slowly he began to smirk, but that smirk was quickly hidden by the sudden appearance of a black scarf. With a wave of his hand a dart-like spear made of rock rose from the earth and rested vertically right next to him. He took the spear with his massive hand, then threw it. The power behind the throw was immense, a boom sounding from it seconds after he threw it. Within that time it had already reached the tree the tactician was on, blowing it apart from its collision point half-way up the tree. The spear continued after it hit the tree, seemingly unphased.
With that the Gigantos turned and continued to walk. He didn't like being watched.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:21 pm
Walking with no purpose, Ziven heard a noise and moved to see what it was. Arching a brow, she was curious to see and feel familiar people. As she approached, she used caution, giving them space, not wanting to interrupt if they did not wish it.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Blind Light

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:27 pm
Once again the Gigantos stopped and turned, this time seeing Ziven. He knew her and therefore was not as bothered by her presence. Lifting one of his huge hands into the air he gave her a bit of a wave, his red eye still had its far-away look. As normal, he didn't say anything to her right away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:15 pm
She smiled and waved back, moving closer to him still. "Good evening. Are you well?" she asked, watching him with cheer. Slowly she looked to Illycia, then back to Axel. Nodding to him, she said; "Worry not, they will not harm you."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Skyeheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:09 am
Illycia's image had instantly disappeared the moment the Gigantos threw the spear.
She had been there, and then again, she had not. As a master of both illusion and telepathy, astral projection was cake to her.
"He certainly seems to be an easily irritable one. Just what this place needs, another slap happy brawler."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:20 pm
The Gigantos tilted his head to the side and pointed to himself. "... Not in the best of moods." After he spoke he then pointed to Ziven, his own little way of asking her the same question. When she spoke about Illycia he chuckled softly. "Nor will a fly, but they are still annoying." It was then he heard Tactician. Calling back the projection had given away its location, freeing his senses enough to fell the true presence of the person. It was not difficult, for he had been trained to do this since before he could remember. "...Nuisance..." He said aloud, shaking his head slightly.

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:56 pm
"I am alright .. pleased to see you again." she said with a smile. "Would you care to be alone then? I would not want to trouble you further if you are not in the best of moods."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:12 pm
The Gigantos shrugged. "You, friend. Other, annoyance. Like talking to friends." He nodded his head and smiled under the scarf. "What have you been doing since I was away?" He asked, obviously more comfortable with speaking; well, at least to Ziven. He didn't talk to many others.

Blind Light

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:20 pm
Smiling brightly, she stood a little nearer to him. "Training, mostly. I have been spending time with friends and family, there has been much to celebrate! My sister is with child! And it had been many days since I had seen Hunter but he has returned and we decided I will share my home with him." she said brightly. She had never shared her home with another, it had been her master who shared his home with her, this was a big step for her. "And yourself? Vice was able to help you?"  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games