Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:51 pm
Jareth was wary of Vlad, but he was right. He had to see if he could save Erin first. He went over to the crystal cocoon, and placed a hand towards her head. He couldn't tell if she were alive, or dead. He didn't want to think of it. Instead, he began to focus. He began to surge power through his body, and then began to focus that power outward. However, before he could go any further, he noticed a crystal by Erin's head, and watched as it jumped at him, and began to grow! He tried to fight it off, but it was too late. Jareth. The Goblin King. Son of Oberon and Titania, had fallen...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:13 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Midas watched as the guards they had been fighting were either killed or ordered to stand down. He was anxious and unsure as his King went to the crystal of the Queen. He watched, saddened seeing him and knowing there was little they could do. Then noticed the crystal but was too late to stop it as it encased the King. He turned rushing with his horns much like the bull he appeared to be. "You b*****d!" Though a simple wave from Vladimir threw him back to the others.

He was upset and angry at all that had just happened, but when Midas charged he was still helpless to stop it. With the king encased he could feel the gift he was given also fading and knew he had to act fast as the stand in King. "Midas, we can't stay here." He helped him up seeing Vladimir walking towards them. "Midas, hold onto me." He placed a hand to each crystal figure and waited for the contact of the minotaur. Once it was made he used the last of his power to bring them back to the maze. He collapsed weakened but at least now they were home, he tried to stand knowing they still needed the children to save but knew Puck was seeing to that. "I pray Puck found them. We've failed our royal family." He looked to one of the windows feeling the ground moving and knew the maze itself was upset at this event. "We must hide them, this war is far from over." He watched Midas nod and knew what they had to do for now and pray for the children to return.

She continued with Puck through the halls till they could hear the cries of the twins. Even the newborn was in tears. She felt the burst of light from her sister and paused to look back as Puck went to their cages. "That was not good. They've fallen.." She turned hearing noises to see guards and took to fighting them. "I'll be fine, get the children out of here and safe!"

Puck moved fast despite his wound. As they found the children he had known before she had to say anything. He always knew when something had happened to a sibling. As the soldiers came he stood with the twins. "Don't you worry about that. Me and Avalonia know what to do, just be ready for when they return." With that he called his magic appearing in the mortal realm. He smiled to the almost run down building just inside New York city, where the three weird sisters as she named her other selves were waiting. "Are we sure about this? I mean, I know my employer here could take them in if I played it right?" He watched her nod and create the basket for Ben to lay in. Then stood beside his sister and began the spell to bind them. "Children three, guardians we do see.. Powers be bound till sixteen the youngest will see, than the return home to set the lands free." Once finished the twins and newborn would glow softly till even the presence of their magic could not be felt. He sighed heavily kneeling before the twins. "This little one, is your baby brother Ben, you will still use your mother's name, Williams. Do not separate, you are family. We will watch over you from time to time, but your memory of magic will be gone till you three fully awaken." He hugged them as they nodded and let them be to the home before them, each a hand on the basket of their brother. He spun a bit changing to his mortal form of Owen with a sigh. "It would appear Mother's plan is going accordingly. We will do this again in a few years. Keep me posted." With that he would turn and head back to the tower of his employer.

to be continued....  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff