Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:56 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher smiled "Good. I'll get the scrolls for you in a few minutes." he replied, lifting Cloud up and playing with his paws as he set the puppy back in his lap "What would you like to start with first? I'd like to not do the Xinyi Liuhe Quan until I can see how you handle your chakra." he wanted to see how well she controlled her chakra before he taught her how to use it in Taijutsu. He released Cloud momentarily and his hands moved quickly, summoning one of his falcons. Raidan, a smaller falcon that sparks electricity all over his body, appeared and settled on the floor "Sup, Boss! Whatcha need? Who's the girlies?" the falcon cackled before Sypher gave him an order "I need some scrolls. Get 'em for me?" Raidan grumbled slightly and then took off, flying out of the dojo.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Dragon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Two Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein watched the events unfold around him and made is way to Sypher and said," Do you mind if I watch while you teach ?" He smiled and said," You never know what you might pick up." He blinked once and his eyes turned the bloody crimson red of his Two tomoe sharingan.

Sharingan Evolution Final Stage (10/15)  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:08 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher glanced up at Kein and smiled "I don't mind. You can pick up whatever you want to." he stood, keeping Cloud under one arm and rubbing him under the chin while supporting the puppy completely. He had gotten better with dogs now that he'd gotten older and this dog was certainly growing on him.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image

"Wow..." The gennin breathed at the sight of the magnificent but small creature. Her scrunched eyes flattened wide and remained as such until it left. At this point, there was a lot to look at. Two peculiar eyes radiated within that Kein-man's sockets. She didn't know what to make of it besides looking away.

"The Kumogakure no Taijutsu." Doki stood up, puffing up her chest and frowned for no apparent reason. Then exhaled, suddenly not caring about her image at the moment anymore with how her teacher was still playing with the puppy. Wryly smiling, she said; "Awfully popular with the animals."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:47 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Shaking his head with a smile "I've just learned how to play nice. You'll learn it too." he glanced up as Raidan reappeared with three scrolls shoved into his mouth. The bird landed on his shoulder, making grumpy noises around the scrolls as Sypher took them away "Thank you, very much, Raidan. You can hang around if you like." "Do I get to play with the new kiddo in rewards for all my hard work?" "Once I'm done with them, yes." Raidan chuckled happily and flew into the rafters of the dojo as Sypher stood, holding out one "Alright Doki. You're going to learn the first two styles. Wall Scaling and Fall Breaker. Preferably at the same time." he said, grinning. Above them Raidan was cackling loudly and wickedly, knowing full well that Sypher had chosen these because Doki would be forced to learn them at the same time. Otherwise, she'd have major bruises from falling off the wall if she didn't learn how to break her fall properly. He truly wanted her to succeed but this was, perhaps, a little bit of revenge against her teasing earlier.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:49 pm
Doki's Techniques To Be Learned:
Wall Scaling Technique
Complex :: Rank E
The user runs at a wall or other vertical, flat, surface and uses a small amount of chakra to jump up a few feet, then uses a small amount more to propel themselves up the rest of the wall (typically 1 story). More chakra increases the height of the building that one can scale.
• 1 additional story for each [5] chakra spent.

Fall Breaker
Complex :: Rank E
Allows the user to break falls by sending chakra through the area that is going to absorb the attack. Overuse (typically more than 2 uses in a row) causes internal pain to build up in the afflicted area. More chakra increases the height of the blow that can be absorbed.
• 1 additional story for each [5] chakra spent.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

It did please Suzume a bit to see that Doki was impressed. The blue and silver handle was still in good condition and over all the sword looked quite nice. "Nice meeting you too." said Suzume, going over in her head more techniques she needed to learn. She also listened with interest hearing Doki would get to learn three different styles at once pretty much.

Cloud was certainly having fun as Sypher paid attention to him. The puppy had stretched out on his back as the other tickled and rubbed his tummy. Being lifted up and his paws played with, the male moved to try and lightly gnaw at Sypher's hands. Not hard of course, he was just playing and there wouldn't be any pain. When the falcon was summoned, Cloud squirmed around to take a look at the faclon. He would have pounced on it, thinking Raidan was something new to play with but he was stuck in Sypher's lap.

The puppy continued to squirm as Sypher stood up but he did like it when the other scratched him under the chin.

Smiling, Suzume looked over to Kein and saw his sharingan was activated. It certainly gave Kein an edge in battle and it annoyed the red head slightly. Ah well...

Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

"That style might be rather useful." He thought for a second. He looked at Sypher and said," Hey can I see that scroll for a second? I want to check this style out." He already had two styles being the Eight Gates which he was well on his way to mastering and the other being the Konohagakure no Taijutsu which he was also so close to mastering. But this style would give him options and in combat the one with the most options lives.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:14 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher glanced at Kein as he spoke and nodded "I have many copies. Don't I, Raidan?" he called up. After a few minutes, several smaller scrolls fell down for Sypher to catch. He kept a steady hand on Cloud, scratching his chin, as he caught them one handed before handing one to Kein. He held the others between his fingers "Raidan's good at getting me what I need. And I make copies of everything I've seen. I've taught this style before so...here ya go."

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:09 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 175 - 20 = 155
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wall Scaling Technique ll Complex :: Rank E [2/2]
Fall Breaker ll Complex :: Rank E [2/2]

Past his explanation, Doki was already stretching, cracking, and bopping at every muscle and ligament she knew of without putting on a crude display. She slapped both hands to the nearest wall, and started to bring the stress to her calves while stretching. Meanwhile, she peered over one of her shoulders to gaze at the derisive sounding bird. She stuck her tongue out while at the same time using her fore finger to hook down the skin underneath her black spotted eyes. What's it gonna do, peck or poop on me? She was definitely underestimating both the summoning and situation based on her own assumptions. Either way, she felt some mysterious premonition. Thrust forward, think later.

Before she would scale the walls, she had to confirm something. "Let me see that?" Doki picked up one of the copies before she was already skimming. This is it? Scaling walls and breaking my falls? Pft. Bless him, that Sypher-san. I didn't have to read just to figure that out. Her nostrils flared invisible snorts while her lime-fractured eyes glinted with anticipation. She put the scroll away and assumed a dynamic looking dash position. Only, her elbows were bent while her hands were locked into a simple seal to conjure up the proper chakra. Doki kept her blank eyes open, however, she could not resist herself frowning in strain. She felt a little pressured with two other nearby presences along with one other that talked. Doki remembered in time to concentrate at least, since she had barely adequate skills in molding her chakra back from when this gennin attended the academy.

She could occassionaly feel pulses of chakra here and there but it was slippery. She just managed to send a quarter of the intended chakra to her feet before ripping her hands apart. Quickly, she stepped in quick strides to the opposite wall with both elbows hammering the air in front of her midsection. Her right leg made impact with the wall and quickly used her toes to kick the rest of her body up. Fluidly following the small increment, she paced up with her left foot, and then her right. This pattern that consisted of left and right followed until her third meter up the wall. Her torso was already feeling it's gravitational fluxes from the awkward angle. She had to endure the cementing weight of her own body to continue with her mobile bottom section. Unfortunately, her torso did not meet the balance. She kicked off the wall and tumbled into a kneeling position a few feet back from it. Doki went up almost half the story enough to absorb much damage. Rubbing and cracking at her back and knee, she stood up to try again.

This time, she sped a little faster and surpassed her original height of 2.5 meters. Her torso is now straighter and easier to pull on through. Unfortunately for Doki, the chakra residing in her soles were near depletion due to the lack of concentration and sloppy rush. Now, the gennin was descending from 4 meters. In mid air, she did the best to conjure up as much chakra as she could to her feet in order to safely cushion herself. Half her fingers pressed upon it's mirroring twins while chakra surged here and there. She landed with a thud neither heavy nor light in another awkward position. She was stiff with both arms stretched out forward and her legs in a bent horse stands. Like the gennin was about to ghost hop. Her expression remained just as smug and aloof like usual..until she fell over to her side. I can't give up like this. He'll scrutinize me!

"...ooo...ch." Her jaws were clenched tight but a teensy murmur escaped from the tingling sections of her lips. Doki didn't dare look or listen to the others since her face was flushing with embarrassment. After madly rubbing and patting her pained calves, she stood back up and attempted to conjure chakra once more. This time around, Doki was getting a better feel for her chakra. She took a few moments longer because her calves continued to remember the consequences. Finally, she ascended up to the wall in rapid strides. After up to four meters, she leaped off and back-flipped somewhere in the middle before her heels coiled their muscles. This time, she landed considerably lighter than her first but the gentle 'thud' still remained. Her legs were slightly bent where she remained and her torso was much more relaxed.

"Well?" The gennin asked sorely while making her way over to him. Her hands angrily grasping behind her knees.

[[Sorry if the paragraphs are messy, but I decided to mix them in together.]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:18 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

Sypher smothered a smile with his free hand before finally putting Cloud down near his feet "Everyone falls, Doki. And good job. You did well on that particular exercise but now I want you to do it while dodging...lightning." he motioned with a hand and Raidan swooped down and immediately began heckling Doki with lighting. His wings gave off the electrical attacks and the bolts, while small, packed enough of a punch to knock her off her feet. "Let's go, girly! Use those smooth moves you so proud of and dance!" the falcon crowed, sending bolts and sparks at Doki's feet. Sypher moved a proper distance away, sliding Cloud with him so the pup wouldn't get hurt.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled as he took the scroll and went to the far side of the dojo to train. He flipped open the scroll and began to memorize the first three stages of the style. He was pretty good with taijutsu and decided that that would be a good checkpoint.
(11/15)
Kein took a deep breath and began to massage his shoulder as he remembered the details of the Wall Scaling Technique. He exhaled slowly as he dashed straight at the wall and sent just a little bit of his chakra into this feet as he jumped onto the wall. He thought it was a little weird that he did not slide down but pushed that aside as he pushed up with is legs and repeated the process until he reached the roof of the dojo.
Wall Scaling Technique Learned
1/1 ; 12/15

Kein kept the flow of chakra in his feet where it was so that he could see the entire dojo from here he recalled the next part as he rotated his leg as he lunged off of the wall with two somersaults and a twist sent his chakra into the floor before he hit the ground and landed with a roll. He smiled widely as he recalled the free fall from he roof. He loved the feel of falling.
Fall Breaker Learned
1/1 ; 13/15

Kein was making pretty good progress as he bounced on his heels as he set up two dummies one right next to the other. He took two deep breaths and sprinted towards the wall and jumped up a good ways and then pushed off of the wall kicked his leg out and drop kicked one of the dummies. He hit the ground with a roll and bounced up. The maneuver kinda reminded him of the Dynamic entry but that would be analyzed later.
Flying Kick Learned
1/1 14/15

Total Learning Modifiers C-Rank Complex and below =1 Post
Jutsus Learned.
Wall Scaling Technique
Fall Breaker Learned
Flying Kick Learned  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 175 - 20 = 155
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

While she faced him with the same recurring blankness, a throbbing vein bulged above her forehead. What was that look on his face just now? Surely, a teacher wouldn't smile at his pupil's pain! Doki was definitely going to say something, until a streak of lightning grazed past her arm, a burnt gash over her right forearm but skin unharmed. Luckily, she was able to step back while the crazy falcon was still talking. In a skittish stance, her heels were bouncing to avoid staying in the same place all at once. Her teeth bore and gritted under her irritation. "I dare you to do that again, Poultry."  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:45 pm
What I was
User Image
BROKEN

"The goal is to DODGE here, Doki. Don't try to catch Raidan, you never will. And even if you do, I doubt you would recover from a 10,000 volt charge." Sypher advised from the sidelines. Raidan cackled and came in for a closer chance, his beak snapping at Doki's heels "Use the wall scaling techniques. Go up in the air and avoid falling." he called out as Raidan amped up his sparks, now a ball of flying lighting that hurt the eyes. If Doki touched that barehanded, she'd be fried like a crispy tender.

What I became
User Image
STRONG ...thanks to you  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games