Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
☆ Custom Jutsu :: Members and Crew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:02 pm
Yo-ko
X_Oxy_X

Character: [see spoiler]
Technique Name: Projectile Conduit
Type: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu}
Element: {Wind, Water, Fire, Ect.}
Description: This jutsu allows a jutsu molded into a projectile for casting to be triggered or impact activated by increasing the cost of the jutsu [increases the cost by half the total cost of the jutsu rounded up]. The jutsu channeled through the projectile acts the same as it normally would if it is directional it will come out of the lead end of the weapon [the pointed end of a spear or arrow] if a jutsu requires contact for it to work then the projectile must hit the person for the jutsu to work.

I havn't made the RPC yet I am going to be using the ninjutsu discipline elemental brandish and the Bukijutsu discipline mystic hero

Yo-ko
The technqiue will have to be trained as a B rank, but have no costs therafter. However, using this method counts as an offensive activation

I can't find a rule for or about offensive actions... Does this mean that i wouldn't be able to cast a jutsu using this method in one post?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:04 pm
X_Oxy_X
Yo-ko
X_Oxy_X

Character: [see spoiler]
Technique Name: Projectile Conduit
Type: Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu}
Element: {Wind, Water, Fire, Ect.}
Description: This jutsu allows a jutsu molded into a projectile for casting to be triggered or impact activated by increasing the cost of the jutsu [increases the cost by half the total cost of the jutsu rounded up]. The jutsu channeled through the projectile acts the same as it normally would if it is directional it will come out of the lead end of the weapon [the pointed end of a spear or arrow] if a jutsu requires contact for it to work then the projectile must hit the person for the jutsu to work.

I havn't made the RPC yet I am going to be using the ninjutsu discipline elemental brandish and the Bukijutsu discipline mystic hero

Yo-ko
The technqiue will have to be trained as a B rank, but have no costs therafter. However, using this method counts as an offensive activation

I can't find a rule for or about offensive actions... Does this mean that i wouldn't be able to cast a jutsu using this method in one post?
They are in the main rules area. The ruling is simple: only three activations allowed in a post, with only 2 capable of being offensive in nature  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Ventus_Unleashed

Character: Don Ricky
Technique Name: Majestic Flame
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: Only though the use of the Sharingan can this ability come into play. Due to the Kekkai Genkai's ties to fire, should Don cast a fire ninjutsu and stare at it with his sharingan, the surface area of the jutsu would double. Neither the force, rank, nor power increased, only the area that the fire spreads.

Technique Name: Visual Vertigo
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N/A
Description: Upon preforming a attack, a Genjutsu can be layered over top this attack. When the target looks upon the attack, they will see it as either two feet to the right, or two feet to the left, depending upon which is their dominant eye.

flame: aapproved for a C rank

Visual: denied. Genjutsu triggers are fairly specific in the descriptions, and they need to be followed  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Character: Kansuke Uchiha
Technique Name: Filter
Description: By using a Genjutsu upon themselves the user is then able to filter out whatever they wish. Be it a sight, a sound, a smell, anything.

Technique Name: Lock
Description: Upon using two Genjutsu on the same target the user is able to lock in the first, making it impossible for the target to Kai it. Requiring an outside source to break it. Further improving upon this is the ability to lock in a second Genjutsu after a third is cast upon the target. When the third layer is placed down the user is able to lock the opponent, freezing their body for one post.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:58 pm
All Who Have Fallen

Technique Name: Filter
Description: By using a Genjutsu upon themselves the user is then able to filter out whatever they wish. Be it a sight, a sound, a smell, anything.

Technique Name: Lock
Description: Upon using two Genjutsu on the same target the user is able to lock in the first, making it impossible for the target to Kai it. Requiring an outside source to break it. Further improving upon this is the ability to lock in a second Genjutsu after a third is cast upon the target. When the third layer is placed down the user is able to lock the opponent, freezing their body for one post.
filter needs a little bit more description and clerification before i can comment

lock is denied, as only one genjutsu can affect a person at a time without a specific jutsu used  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:11 pm
Yo-ko

What's there to define? It's a genjutsu, that lets you block out s**t. Let's say you have a flute. I use this on myself, I don't want to hear or see your flute. I no longer see or hear your flute.

...*facepalms* I don't know what show you watch, but if you can legitimately show me where it says that I'll agree. There are a multitude of situations where multiple Genjutsu are cast upon the same target simultaneously. Itachi's done it, Izumo and Kotetsu did it in the Chunin exams. What do you think the Double False Surroundings is done with? You're telling me no matter what a person want's to do it has to have Double in it's name? or Triple? If that's the truth then to be honest I'll probably just drop Genjutsu as a whole. What's the point of using something that isn't canon only to have morons godmod?

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:25 pm
All Who Have Fallen
Yo-ko

What's there to define? It's a genjutsu, that lets you block out s**t. Let's say you have a flute. I use this on myself, I don't want to hear or see your flute. I no longer see or hear your flute.

...*facepalms* I don't know what show you watch, but if you can legitimately show me where it says that I'll agree. There are a multitude of situations where multiple Genjutsu are cast upon the same target simultaneously. Itachi's done it, Izumo and Kotetsu did it in the Chunin exams. What do you think the Double False Surroundings is done with? You're telling me no matter what a person want's to do it has to have Double in it's name? or Triple? If that's the truth then to be honest I'll probably just drop Genjutsu as a whole. What's the point of using something that isn't canon only to have morons godmod?
Please note that this guild has rules that are outside of canon.

filter: is it only blocking out a specific sense? how specific does it work?

also, please be respectful to all people when posting in this guild  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 pm
Yo-ko

Is that so? Then I seem to be reading an entirely different set of rules than you my friend. For I see nothing regarding that rule, do keep in mind I have the list up now, alongside multiple screenshots.

Now then, because I have the page open on the rules, and I have screenshots that can be uploaded onto Photobucket and posted here for everyone to see, can we move on? Because I see nothing preventing me from having multiple genjutsu on a target in your rules, and there is nothing in canon that disproves this theory, which I can easily prove via anime clips, or manga strips.

I'll update Filter after we get Lock sorted out.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:41 pm
All Who Have Fallen
Yo-ko

Is that so? Then I seem to be reading an entirely different set of rules than you my friend. For I see nothing regarding that rule, do keep in mind I have the list up now, alongside multiple screenshots.

Now then, because I have the page open on the rules, and I have screenshots that can be uploaded onto Photobucket and posted here for everyone to see, can we move on? Because I see nothing preventing me from having multiple genjutsu on a target in your rules, and there is nothing in canon that disproves this theory, which I can easily prove via anime clips, or manga strips.

I'll update Filter after we get Lock sorted out.
please look under genjutsu. here is where it is shown

Guild Description: Due to the effects of Genjutsu, only 1 Genjutsu can affect a person at a time with the newest genjutsu overwriting the oldest. It is possible to cast a Genjutsu upon yourself for defensive reasons! Genjutsus that produce a paralytic action upon the target require complete focus from the user, meaning that they will not be able to take other actions besides using the jutsu. Non-paralytic Genjutsus with a duration will need to be maintained, & can be so with a one-handed handsign, to allow for weapon usage in the other. Unless one has previously encountered the Genjutsu cast upon them, repetition is involved, or explicit prior knowledge is available, there is no discernable way to explicitly know that it is a Genjutsu. To make this easier to understand, think of Genjutsu as Ninjutsu until otherwise known.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:46 pm
Yo-ko

I see. I apologize then, I merely thought a RULE would be under rules. I guess I'll just drop Genjutsu as a whole as it's basically the most useless style. Once again I apologize for getting a little heated, I dislike when canon isn't even taken into account.

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Ventus_Unleashed

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Description: Upon preforming a attack, a Genjutsu can be layered over top this attack. When the target looks upon the attack, they will see it as feet further back and moving more slowly then it actually is. It distorts depth perception to a minor degree in order to accomplish their feet, albeit only in respect to the location of the projectile ninjutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:57 pm
Ventus_Unleashed

Description: Upon preforming a attack, a Genjutsu can be layered over top this attack. When the target looks upon the attack, they will see it as feet further back and moving more slowly then it actually is. It distorts depth perception to a minor degree in order to accomplish their feet, albeit only in respect to the location of the projectile ninjutsu
i guess this can be approved  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Character: Masaru Uchiha
Technique Name: Dance of the Flames
Element: Katon
Description: Masaru will hold out his hand, or slash it through the air in any sharp motion and 'sparks' will streak forward towards the target before an explosion is made from contact.

Technique Name: Dance of the Phantom
Element: Maruton
Description: It allows for a movement at great speed, leaving an afterimage behind. The Uchiha's own little spin on a substitution mixed with his great speed. DOTP is just like Shunshin but is enhanced, thus leaving an afterimage because of the speed it renders. And since it was so fast, lets say for an example if you were in a bear hug and used it, the person holding you would still see you for a few moments and feel you in his grasp.

Technique Name: Strike of the Phantom
Description: A special DOTP technique where one moves to their opponent's back, directly attacking and cutting ones chakra network, and the spinal cord in half in two rapid strikes. This attack is one of the male's favorite to use. The movement is so fast that an opponent may not be able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what movements just occurred.

Technique Name: The Shield of the Phantom
Description: Masaru will raise his hand and stretch it out in front of himself before beginning his mantra. As he speak, the words will appear around him, burning a dark crimson red, floating in mid air as they spin around him slowly in layers, creating a barrier that will stop any incoming jutsu from causing them harm. This technique has a three post cool down.

Technique Name: The Piercing Power from a Burning Hatred
Element: Katon
Description: This technique is derived from the move Dance of the Flames. This is a stronger, faster, and more advanced form of the jutsu. The 'sparks' now take the form of a much larger than usual arrow [ about 6 feet in length, 6 inches width of the shaft, foot width at base of head ]. The technique now doesn't explode on contact; but explodes once it has embedded itself into a target or is passing through one.

Technique Name: Wrath of Hatred
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: --
Description: This technique releases the highly condensed chakra at the tip of the Uchiha's katana, magnifying the slash attack, which flies forward. This slash takes the form of a crescent moon or the shape of a wave. The WoH is a powerful technique with great force, capable of creating large-scale damage and destruction. The technique could be used in several different manners, such as striking the ground to create an omnidirectional blast to knock away incoming attacks or slashing at the ground to upturn it and crush everything in its path. A single strike from it can disperse an entire rainstorm. When contact is made, it can cause an explosion equivalent to that of the Kaseiken.

Technique Name: Hell's Chains
Description: By releasing heavily concentrated chakra, this forms a massive pressure in the surrounding area that significantly decreases the speed and movement ability of all shinobi in a 200 yard radius with lower chakra than the user. If the target focuses closely on themselves, they can see burning crimson chains with spikes that are draping off their body, and are ethereal looking. Lasts 10 posts.

Technique Name: Hell's Eruption
Description: Fires a burst of super condensed, purple chakra at a target with high damage and wide area that spreads 400 feet forward, and 300 feet horizontal in a conical blast.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 am
Blessings Followed by Sin

Sorry hit reply on accident. Loading.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:32 am

Dance of the Flames:
Approved. I think it's fine. Simple concept.

Dance of the Phantom:
If you are going to make a variant of another Technique, and in this case, the Shunshin (Body Flicker) Technique, then you ought to adhere to the distance aspect too. You say DOTP is enhanced and visually people can tell the difference but what of the limit or distance? Provide a set distance or increment just like how Shunshin did with a mile per D-rank thing.

Strike of the Phantom
Cool. Just don't make it an insta-kill type. Now THOSE are impossible. Also, the limit of distance may adhere to this tech too, since it's also a variant of your Shunshin vari

The Shield of the Phantom
I feel like we have a bloodline or some kind of sealing technique. Also, while I do understand that this is a barrier...xD I think this technique can be a bit more reasonable. No technique can truly stop ANY incoming jutsu. I suggest you to make it be able to withstand oncoming jutsu within it's own rank, either at or below, and give it a duration of how long it can last.

The Piercing Power from a Burning Hatred
This technique is derived from the move Dance of the Flames. This is a stronger, faster, and more advanced form of the jutsu. The 'sparks' now take the form of a much larger than usual arrow [ about 6 feet in length, 6 inches width of the shaft, foot width at base of head ]. The technique now doesn't explode on contact; but explodes once it has embedded itself into a target or is passing through one.

When did you mention an arrow in the aforementioned Jutsu: Dance of the Flames? And this tech doesn't explode on contact, but it explodes once it has embedded itself INTO a target or when it passes through one?

So you're saying the explosion is delayed UNTIL it embeds into a target through contact, or doesn't and physically spears one? Or passes through one without touching them? [confusion] If you can better explain this tech, it would be easier. lol

Wrath of Hatred
Make it an S-rank. Give a limit of diameter.

NOTE: Yoko will be taking over your customs at this point.
What I said above are just my opinions now at this point and suggestions as as secondary customs mod.

Yo-ko

Blessings Followed by Sin

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games