Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demon Wolf Pack

Back to Guilds

U/C 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Demon, Pack, Deadly 

Reply Old Roleplays
RP: The war Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OkamiShiranui

Dangerous Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:21 pm
[Shiro awoke soon afterward in what appeared to be a sunlit garden. He rose from the ground, noticing that something was different: he was no longer in pain. "What is this place?" he wondered. "It feels... spiritual in a way." He looked around the area, trying to find somebody he could ask about this place.]

["Shiro," a gentle voice called out to him. He spun around, and saw a wolf. This one looked and sounded very familiar though. She was all white like himself, but with violet markings and blue eyes. "Do you remember me?" she asked him. Shiro looked on at her, trying to remember where he's seen this wolf from. Just then, the wolf bent over and picked a flower from the ground and offered it to him.]

[With that offer, his jaw dropped. "Aisu," he silently said. "Is that you...?" The wolf nodded, and sat down. "You are correct," she responded. Shiro moved forward, trying to make contact with her. He was repelled by an unseen force that seemed to fortify itself around her body. "Why can't I get to you?" he asked her. She looked down, then informed him on why that was. "We cannot make contact with each other because it is not your time to move onto the Spirit World," she told him. Shiro was confused. "So I am dead... but I'm not permanently dead yet?" he asked. "That's right Shiro," she replied.]

((Wait for it...))
((Also, Aisu= his past love.))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:23 pm
After hearing the explosion Midnight turned around *eclipse don't weaken yourself like that.* she tried to run over but a wolf bit her hind leg breaking it and then multiple wolves came and started biting her and breaking her two back legs  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

forgive_what_ive_done

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:24 pm
eclipse took out the small portion that was left and fell to the ground to weak to stand.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:30 pm
She tried to crawl away but the wolves around her were making that impossible she felt herself getting weaker and weaker until she could barely breath. Then one of the wolves bit her in the back of her neck and she blacked out  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:36 pm
When Gin finally woke up to see what was happening he dashed down to midnight's attacking wolves. He used the bit of chain still hanging from his tracking-colar to his atvantege to knock the attacking wolves, by swinging the chain.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:43 pm
["Why am I here?" Shiro questioned her. "I have brought you here to restore your power," she replied.]

[Shiro froze. "I thought that you didn't like me with my curse," he slowly said. Aisu padded the ground with one of her paws.
"I never hated you Shiro," she started, "I was just too young at the time to understand what was happening to you." She moved off to the side, and picked another flower, this one being colored both blue and violet with a light glow about its center. "Please, hold this flower," she instructed him. He grabbed the flower in his mouth, and sat down. Aisu then closed her eyes, and recited a prayer.]

"Gods of Kami Plains, hear my plea. Restore this wolf's life and powers, so he may help his friends back in the living dimension. His time here is too soon, and I do not wish to let him down with this promise."

[Moments passed, then Shiro began to glow and fade away. "What is happening?" he worriedly asked Aisu. "You are being sent back to Earth," she informed him. Shiro could feel his lower half missing. "Wait, Aisu, will I ever see you again?" he questioned her. "Yes, Shiro," she answered. "But that will be in the future. Right now, you have friends to help back on Earth." Shiro nodded, and just before he faded away completely, said to her, "I love you..." He could hear her say, "I love you too, Shiro. Now fight..." The area around him then went dark.]

((He can now fight.))  

OkamiShiranui

Dangerous Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

forgive_what_ive_done

eclipse lifted herself up and with the last of her strengh killed the alpha female then fell to the ground again  
Midnight opened her eyes and felt no pain at all she then leaped toward the closest wolf, right as she expected to land on it's back she fell through it and it seemed that it couldn't see her. She looked and saw her body on the ground and gasped *AM I A GHOST?* she asked herself dazed and confused  

Igroc
Captain

Invisible Phantom

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 pm
Gin saw the leader not moveing. "HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted at a wolf and swong his chain knockin it to the ground. He saw Eclipse on the ground, Shiro was missing. Sweet tofu sushi, what the hell happend!? he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:56 pm
[Shiro woke up on the ground. He remembered what was going on and bared his fangs. He quickly pushed himself up to his feet, then snarled loud enough to travel for miles. His fur started to change from white to pitch black, and his markings and eyes changed to a deep red with black sparks flying from his markings. He rose from the ground, then stamped the ground while snarling. A massive wave of dark energy pulsed from his body and raced throughout the air and ground. The wolves in the area around him were sent flying back, and the ones that were too close to him were killed by the force of the explosion.]

[He then charged forward at a group of wolves and jumped high into the air. He looked down at them, then opened his mouth. A deep purple and black ball with a red center appeared in his mouth. It grew in size, then when it got big enough, he fired it at the group of wolves. When it hit the ground, it caused a dark barrier to explode from the point of impact. Multiple waves of fire pulsed from the center, and incinerated the enemies caught in the blast radius.]

[He then landed on the ground and snarled, searching for more enemies to kill.]

OkamiShiranui

Dangerous Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 pm
Gin saw shiro, and knew something wasnt right, he went up to shiro, nose to nose. "Shiro? ....Is this normal?" Gin asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:12 pm
[Shiro only roared in response. He charged towards another wolf, and grabbed it by its neck. He jumped into the air, positioned himself above another wolf on the ground, and as if kicking off of the air itself, he plummeted towards the ground at high speed. Just before he crashed into the wolf, he kicked off of the one he was holding onto. The two wolves slammed into each other, and were instantly killed by the force of the collision.]

[He continued charging through the horde of enemies, taking down each one that came too close to him with his powers. His claws were surrounded in both a coat of blood, and a shadowy black aura. He kicked off of the ground backwards, and soared above a group of enemies. He then slashed his claws at the group, making an X-shape with his slashes. Two waves of dark energy with red flares attached to each one flew at the group. The waves hit the ground in a large spread, cutting each wolf in the path of the waves in half. When they hit the ground, there was a large fiery explosion that swallowed all of the wolves within the X-shaped scar on the ground. Shiro then kicked off of the air again, and soared towards another wolf on the ground.]

[Shiro landed on top of another wolf and bit down on its neck. His fangs went all the way through the wolf's neck, making the wolf bleed all over Shiro's muzzle. He began to spin really fast, damaging a few of the other wolves too close to him with the wolf's body he was holding onto. He let go of the wolf, making it fly across the area and hit another wolf, killing both with that hit. He roared again, then charged at another group of enemies that he saw.]

((In this Form, he cannot control himself. He is like this until all of the enemies are killed off.))  

OkamiShiranui

Dangerous Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

OkamiAmaratsu
Vice Captain

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:14 pm
Gin watched astound, and backed up.

(i figured that much.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 pm
[Shiro saw a wave of enemies lined up and charging directly at him. Shiro bared his teeth, then vanished in a swirling dark air. He silently traveled through the shadows to the line of wolves, now stopped and searching for him. He reappeared next to the body of a wolf on the outside of the line. He charged another blast in his mouth, then fired down the line. The energy flew out as a beam, and penetrated the heart of each wolf in the line. One by one, the wolves fell dead to the ground.]

((I gtg for a while...))  

OkamiShiranui

Dangerous Hunter

8,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iiKie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:05 pm
Kie finally wakes up. she sense something wrong and dashes back to the pack. Kie walks threw where the battle was. i-i missed it. she said as she looked down in sham.  
Old Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games