Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:19 pm
((it was my only item that had an "I am" pose since I got rid of my kitten star crying ))

And just when I was starting to get used to being green. emotion_kirakira

*he thinks over Kaori's new condition* Maybe it's the universe's way of saying she wasn't supposed to go down that path with magic. She has decent knowledge when it comes to magic, but she is completely self taught so it very well could have been an error she made when crafting the curse in the first place. Honestly I'm not going to feel sorry for her now since it's her own fault. The curse she placed on me had a time limit so even if I did nothing I would eventually go back to normal and since it's still technically her curse she's in now we can probably wait and she'll go back to normal as well. I'm more inclined to just wait it out and let her think about it for a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 pm
{{I think it's adorable!! XD But you gave away your kitten star????? eek How?? That is like the best item ever!}}

Amy thought that Kai's explanation of Kaori's condition being 'wait and see' actually sounded pretty logical. If the spell on Kai was a timed one, then hopefully the magic that bounced back would be timed as well. Plus, they'd get to take care of Kaori as her current kitten form while they waited!

Amy cuddled Kaori close and nuzzled the top of her head. "Well, as long as Kaori doesn't mind waiting, I agree with Kai. It most likely is a timed spell. And, I'd love to take care of you Kaori! I can take you everywhere with me because you're so tiny!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 pm
Mrow? Mew mow mow. Yes I can talk! cat_stressed *she didn't mean to yell, but she was currently confused and under a bit of stress*

*gets picked up* cat_whee *starts to pur* Yes uncle, look into turning me back. I love having thumbs. cat_crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:33 pm
*Walks into the bar after waving at Mr. Giovanni to indicate she now understands the whole "routine. rolleyes She grins at the Orc in disguise security and shoves a doggies treat in both of their mouths before heading over the bar. She notes Kai's outfit and smirks.* So…we have another shift as the serving wenc…I mean…I see you are under Leko's employ once again.

I shall have a bottle of 1997 Dom Romane Conti as I've had a trying day. talk2hand
*She grins at the pink haired woman. User Image But she notices that this woman is holding some creature that is WAY to cute for this place. User Image * Ugh!! Get that furry abomination away! gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:39 pm
Amy looked up when she heard another person enter the bar. She grinned brightly when she saw that it was Psyzapp. "Hey Psy! How are you doing?"

She looked down at Kaori and then held her out slightly so that Psy could see her. "Psy, meet Kai's niece Kaori!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 pm
*sighs* Yes, and I'd be happy to serve you anything you desire. Please keep in mind that "furry abomination" is my niece and is normally a Dark Elf. Please don't try and hit her with a mallet.

*he heads down to the wine cellar and looks for the appropriate bottle. after a minute of searching he finds it and carries it up with him along with a wine glass. he sets the glass in front of Psy and fills it up* Will that be all my mistress?

((is it just me or do the dark elves have bad luck with being turned into animals? kaori hasn't even been in the bar a full day before she hit the "I am" RN punishment))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:49 pm
*Examines this Kaori while leaning away and make a face of disgust.* UGH!! User Image Niece or no niece, THAT is about as hideous as those green rabbits that I've seen around here. User Image I don't have a feline recipe but the chefs at the JD are very creative. But seeing as her normal form is one of Dark Elf, I'm inclined to overlook such an egregious oversight. I just don't DO cute…you know. stare

*She picks up the glass and swirls it examining the legs this one has. She then sniffs and takes a small sip.* Ahhhhhhh…perfection. Thank you, Kai. This is lovely. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:56 pm
*starts getting horrified on multiple levels. There were some women in this world scarier than men after all* cat_gonk *she thought it might be in her best interests to pretend to be a normal, not talking, bright blue cat* cat_surprised  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 pm
Yes I understand Psy. I would never use "cute" to describe anything about you. emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:59 pm
Amy looked over at Kai and smiled softly at the protective side he was showing toward Kaori. It was so sweet, and she really liked seeing that side of him.

Still cuddling Kaori close, Amy went and sat down on one of the bar stools. She smirked at Kai. "Do you serve regular patrons, too, Kai?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:06 pm
*smirks* Damn straight, Kai. Damn…straight. twisted *Takes a sip of her wine.*

So what's the word on the street these days? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:14 pm
My first priority and obligation is to serve the Ladies needs when they are present, but other than that I can serve others if I am interested.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 pm
Amy smirked. "Well are you interested in getting me a hurricane? That sounds really good right now. Oh! And maybe some milk for Kaori?"

She looked down at the kitten. "Would you like some milk, sweetie, hmm?"

She kissed the top of her head and then looked over at Psy. "How are you doing, Psy? I don't know what's new on the street, so I thought I'd ask you how you're doing instead."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:36 pm
*he decided to be a bit sarcastic* If I wasn't interested, you'd know already. wink *he looks down at Kaori* Would the pretty kitty cat want some milk? *he scratches her chin* whee  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:42 pm
*tries to bat Kai's hand away. She was blushing underneath her fur but nobody could tell* Sh-shut up! My wanting milk has nothing to do with my current form. It's purely coincidental. Now please hurry off wench and prepare it for me. cat_stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5771 5772 5773 5774 5775 5776 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games