Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:28 pm
"Why don't you try catching up on the shows you missed by watching them online? You could probably find all the episodes on the internet."

Amy got up and went to the fridge. She grabbed a Dr. Pepper and then walked back over to the stool she had been sitting on. She placed the bottle of Dr. Pepper in front of Kaori and then sat back down.

When Kai started coughing, she looked over at him. "You okay there, Kai?"  
Kairanha generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 20!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:29 pm
((Paying my way out this one.))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:35 pm
lady leko-chan
Liada Trovaras
... Apparently Psy's brother took away *** goons for some reason and she felt ....

((still finishing work User Image))
((but a buster never sleeps))

(( *Grumbles but giggles when she saw Leko got caught too* xp

TWO DAYS OF BLUE NOW LADIES!
rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm
{{DAMMIT LIADA!!! scream I just took that off!!! stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:41 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:52 pm
(( scream HEY!! I had to change my outfit 3 times catching up to people's RN's! stressed I forgot Anira has all my formal wear. crying ))  

Liada Trovaras

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:03 pm
"Oh I do watch online as well, but there's just so many new shows these days that I gotta pick and choose which ones are worth watching. I prioritize reverse harem and comedy over everything else. cat_blaugh "

He wiped the remaining liquid from hims face. "I'll be okay." sweatdrop

"Thanks Amy." Takes a drink. "Uncle! You need to spend more time in the shop. Believe it or not, you are next to useless, but I need you to reach the things in high spots for me." cat_cry

He admits defeat. "Okay, I'll be in early tomorrow... ish. Maybe closer to noon?"

cat_mad Morning!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 pm
((Yes. All these color shifts are according to my plans. *pinky to lip* cat_4laugh ))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:12 pm
{{Oh yeah... I have tried typing accents before. I forgot that it consists of holding down the alt key and typing in a code. However, that never works for me! Anyone know of a quick and easy way, that works, when it comes to typing accents above a letter?}}

Amy rested her cheek on her hand while her elbow rested on the top of the bar. She was really enjoying watching Kai and Kaori interact. They were so cute and funny together.

"Oh my gosh, I so want to see more of this. Kaori, you are too much fun. Do either of you mind if I come with Kai to the store tomorrow morning? I've wanted to see the store Kai talks about, and I'd get to see you again, too, Kaori."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 pm
{{You have to have num lock on and use the number pad rather than the numbers at the top of your keyboard. }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:37 pm
She suddenly let out a big yawn as she slowly started to nod off. It had been and exciting day, but it was just hitting her how long it had been as her energy started to fade quickly. She looked at Amy sleepily. "I'm fine with you in my store."

"Its my store, and it's a bit of a mess. Unfinished projects everywhere."

"That's a laugh. If you were there more your projects would get finished, uncle."

He find it increasingly hard to defend himself and gives up. "Well there isn't anything wrong with taking you to my shop Amy since midget doesn't have a problem with it either." He was expecting to get jabbed back for that midget comment, but he looks over to Kaori only to see her sleeping. "That was quick." surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:42 pm
((half serious... cat_ninja but I've always wondered if I could ever be the first male MW Lady.))  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:45 pm
{{I think you'd have to get in line behind Ryzan}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:54 pm
{{ß Um... Hmm. That wasn't the right symbol. Let me try once more. é There we go!! Thank you so much Tes! Woot!}}

{{Ack! It's almost 2! I'm kind of even more thankful now that I got that RN before. A quick exit will make sense.}}

Amy laughed and shook her head at the pair. "As long as you BOTH are okay with me coming over tomorrow, then hell yeah I'll definitely stop on over with Kai. I have got to see more of this."

She gestured between Kai and Kaori to indicate their fun bantering. "Watching you two is making me wish I had a brother and that my brother lived close to me... Hmm. I wonder if I can adopt one..."

Amy shrugged and looked back at Kai and then to Kaori. She giggled when she, too, noticed that Kai's niece had fallen asleep. "I don't blame her. It's getting pretty late. Why don't you carry her over to her place? I'm going to go to the restroom, take off my wig, and readjust my hair. This wig is bothering me for some reason. If you make it back to our place before I do, can you check on Thistle and her food and water dish for me, please? I'd really, really appreciate it."

She leaned across the bar and smiled at Kai. Then, she raised herself on her tiptoes and lightly kissed the corner of Kai's mouth. The taste of rum was still somewhat present on Kai's lips, and she really wanted to continue where they left off earlier. But, he needed to get Kaori home and she needed to get this wig off.

"Kai... Um, it was nice what you said earlier when you were talking with Kaori... About how you cared for me, I mean. That meant a lot. Thank you. I... well, I care for you, too, a lot. I don't really know what we are. Honestly, it's really too soon to make any kind of decision in that area, I think. But, I like hanging out with you and just having fun. I kind of like not having to define anything for the moment. Although, I do admit that I hope it's an exclusive thing. Not that I'm trying to tie you down of course! I just... well, I'd feel really weird if I was getting closer to you and you were becoming intimate with another individual. It would be weird for me and I wouldn't want to do that to another person, either. I do not like triangles or whatever. So if you ever feel like you want to branch out, just let me know first, please. Otherwise, I'd love to continue whatever it is we're doing and..."

Amy sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Goooood, I'm talking way too much. I sometimes do that when I'm really tired. It doesn't mean that I don't mean what I said... That sounded weird. But, I do mean what I said. Just..."

Amy giggled at her own rambling and shook her head. "I'll just... either see you later tonight when we get back to the house or tomorrow morning if you are asleep when I get home or vice versa."

She smiled at Kai and then headed toward the lady's restroom. Inside, she took her wig off and started adjusted her hair, running her fingers through it. When she moved one of her feet, though, to get a better angle, her heel slipped on a wet spot on the floor. Her head hit the sink and Amy passed out on the floor.

{{It's not a serious bump or anything. Just enough to knock her out. wink lol}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:56 pm
{{Ack! Sorry for the huge block of text! I didn't realize it was that long until I just saw it posted...... Ah well. emotion_zzz }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 5769 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games