Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:07 pm
Amy sighed softly. "So you're not wearing underwear? Well you're just being all types of risque tonight, Kai."

Amy giggled and leaned forward on the bar toward Kai when he told her that she could punish him however she wanted to. "Oh now this will be too much fun. I don't think you know what you're asking, Kai. I've gotten quite creative since when we dated."

She leaned further forward until her lips almost brushed Kai's. Just when it seemed like she would kiss him, she opened her mouth slightly and ever so lightly bit the bottom of Kai's lip.

When she pulled back, she spoke lowly and her breath brushed along Kai's lips. "You're probably right... About the cat I mean."

Who cared about titles? So what if she and Kai were just friends or roommates who occasionally kissed? She honestly couldn't give a damn right now. She just knew that she was really enjoying herself right now and didn't want it to end.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:30 pm
*she spent a few minutes pacing back and forth in front of the door after there was no answer to her knock. She wasn't allowed in places like this, but Kai had told her to come here anyway. Her nervousness gave way to anger. The more she thought about the more she was sure Kai was just messing with her. Finally she got the nerve up enough and burst through the door and charged into the bar* Kai, you idiot! cat_scream how dare you... *she trailed off when she saw Kai leaning over a woman and it looked like they were getting into it. She turned around blushing. * Don't mind me. Carry on where you left off. cat_redface  

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ryzan Vixtul generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 20!

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:39 pm
Chef_Karrie
Liada Trovaras
Also if I catch word that you have harmed the one with the glasses I won't give that one time to get you first. evil
((They both wear dark glasses... xd ))
{{ rofl I see you beat me to it rofl }}{{RNing crying }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:45 pm
*when Kaori barges in Kai hangs his head in disappointment since he wanted to continue this game. it was going in a rather tasty direction. Kai points at the tiny dark elf* That is Kaori.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:52 pm
{{Oh no... Kai, you did it again. lol. *points above*}}

Amy jerked away from Kai when someone burst through the doors and started yelling. She quickly turned her head in the direction of the noise and gasped at who she saw. With the way she glared at Kai and seeing as how Amy didn't recognize her, Amy assumed it was Kai's niece. She even looked a little like him.

She nodded absently to Kai as he pointed out who it was, but her focus was on Kaori now. She was so tiny! Amy hadn't expected that. She thought all dark elves were tall. She was so cute! She loved her outfit.

Amy grinned at the woman and waved quickly. "Hi there. Sorry you had to see that. Kind of got caught up in the moment... It's nice to meet you, Kaori. Why don't you come over and sit? My name is Amethyst, though you can call me Amy if you want. I'm Kai's friend."  
Kairanha generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 3!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:56 pm
(( emotion_0A0

oh wait emotion_dowant ))  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:10 pm
*she was caught in foreign territory now. the sudden anger subsided to an insecurity. The only familiar thing in the room was Kai so even though she hated him at the moment, Kaori still ran behind him to hide. She was a little under four feet tall and came up to Kai's hips. She peeked out from behind Kai while holding onto the bottom of Kai's dress.* I'm Kaori. It's nice to meet you... is that what friends normally do these days? cat_surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:36 pm
{{Wow! Luck finally seems to be smiling on you. wink }}

Amy's eyes widened when Kaori ran behind Kai and hid behind Kai's dress. Wow. Kai was right. She was shy... almost extremely so. Poor girl. She was so cute, though! She was so small. She smiled when Kaori introduced herself and said it was nice to meet Amy. Well she still spoke, so that was good.

But at her question, Amy felt her cheeks flush and she looked quickly at Kai, wondering how he would respond. "Uh... well, no, not usually. It's... it's really hard to explain. I bet your uncle would love to add his input."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 pm
Cuwen
"I bet your uncle would love to add *** input."
{{ emotion_awesome Maybe you gave him your luck in avoiding the word}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 pm
{{... crud! lol!! I was so proud of myself for making it so long and 'creatively' avoiding the word. Yep, that's what I get. lol. Let me go read the rules on how to do this again quickly and then I'll RN.}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Cuwen generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 9!

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:50 pm
{{RN'ing}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 pm
emotion_jawdrop Of all the things Kaori could have said. "Kaori! Well... when two people care about each other sometimes they want to show that in a physical way." sweatdrop

She decided to let it go at that and winked at Kai. "Okay uncle. Consider that pay back for interrupting my TV time. I didn't even have time to record my shows." Kaori moved out from behind her uncle and took a seat beside Amy  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:53 pm
{{... AH!!!!!!! Oh dear... Well, it wasn't quite the way I pictured people learning about Amy being back, but it works. lol! It will be fun RPing it out tomorrow when she 'wakes up'. wink Kai, please take care of Thistle so she doesn't worry while Amy's gone! smile }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 pm
Amy's eyebrows rose a little when she heard what Kai said while he was trying to explain the situation to Kaori. The way he explained it was so sweet. He cared about her. It almost sounded like he cared about her in a more-than-friendly way.

A soft smile appeared on her face and she almost began to lean forward to kiss Kai in response. She quickly caught herself, though, and grabbed her drink instead, hoping it looked like she was just leaning forward to get her drink. She took a sip of it and watched in surprise as Kaori moved out from behind Kai and came over to sit beside Amy. That was a good sign that she was already feeling more comfortable around Amy.

Amy finished her drink, put the empty glass on the bar, and then grinned at Kaori. "Well, if Kai spoils your TV fun again and you need to find another one to use, you can always come over to my house and watch mine. I have dish! Would you like anything to drink, Kaori?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:24 pm
Laments her lost TV time. "And the new season of Hakuoki is going to start up soon too. I have to catch up on the second season still. La Storia has potential to, but I haven't seen it yet thanks to someone." cat_stare She turned her attention to Amy. "I'll just have some Dr Pepper please." she said replying to the drink order. cat_whee

Kai starts to drink his rum and starts coughing when Kaori starts going on about anime.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 5768 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games