Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:58 pm
Amy took another sip of her drink before she grinned at hearing more about Kai's niece. "Oh man I so want to meet her! Seriously, Kai, you should bring her by the house sometime. I'd love to go to your shop and meet her there, too, while I got a look at your shop."

Amy's eyes widened and then she busted out in laughter when Kai said he used magic to sneak down to the MW Ladies' rooms downstairs. "Kai! You should be ashamed of yourself. Now I have something to use on you in the future if I want."

She winked at Kai so that he knew she was only playing around. However, he soon showed that he was much better than her when it came to 'playing' around when he said that he'd wear sunblock if she put it on him.

Once again, Amy's face flamed red at Kai's suggestion. "Well, I don't want you to get burned... Where are we going to get sunscreen, though? Do you know if there's any around here?"

Amy knew they were coming awfully close to pushing past the normal friendship and roommate barrier, but she'd worry about that later. She was too involved in the moment and looking forward to getting to touch Kai that she didn't really think about possible future consequences.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 pm
Liada Trovaras
Also if I catch word that you have harmed the one with the glasses I won't give that one time to get you first. evil

((They both wear dark glasses... xd ))

*leaves the kitchen through the back door, going home for the evening*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:27 pm
*he thought for a moment about the pros and cons of Amy meeting Kaori... nothing good can come from it if they decided to conspire against Kai, but if Amy really wanted to...* She's a tiny terror in the work place, but once she's out of the shop, Kaori is really quite shy. It's after hours so she should just be watching TV now anyway. I could probably trick her into coming over here now if you'd like to see her. Though I'd need to get dressed first or that will quickly turn into a life threatening situation for me. sweatdrop

*he got taken by surprise by Amy's reaction, but couldn't help but play along as he raised his wrist to his forehead and looked up dramatically* Oh, but I am so ashamed of myself. Not a day has gone by where I haven't regretted it. Every night their nude forms haunt me. It's truly horrible. emotion_awesome

*he ponders seriously for a second or two about how he would get hims hands on some sun screen, but he calmed himself down not wanting to look like he wanted it* Right now I'm not all the sure where to get any, but I mostly move at night so unless I somehow can get "moon burned" I don't think I need to worry to much about it. *he stood up and leaned in and kissed Amy then sat back down* Since we seem to be out of sun screen, that will have to do for now. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:46 pm
Amy's imagination was almost running away with her, thinking about putting sunscreen on Kai. However, when he mentioned that he could call Kaori and ask her to come over tonight to MW, she was momentarily shaken out of her stupor.

"Really, you wouldn't mind doing that? That'd be awesome, Kai! She sounds really interesting, the way you describe her. A little terror in the shop and then shy in other surroundings? I really want to meet her. Just the thought of her bossing you around is so adorable!"

She was a little disappointed at the thought of Kai having to put clothes on for her to come over. That meant he wouldn't need sunblock anymore, and it was getting late... The sun was almost down. She was thinking about this so much that she didn't hear the playful comments about sneaking downstairs. She was normally so reserved and had only seen one man naked in her life, but Kai just made her feel relaxed no matter what form he was in... once she got used to the shock of seeing him naked. And not only was she relaxed now, but she also was quite enjoying the view. The thought of it going away was a little disheartening. But at least she'd finally get to meet Kaori.

Amy heard the words 'moon burned' and was about to respond when she suddenly felt Kai's soft, warm lips against her own. She gasped softly in surprise again Kai's lips. She hadn't been expecting that at all. Just when she was about to respond, Kai pulled back. She couldn't help but lick her lips.

"Mmmm... Your lips have a slightly dark taste with the rum on them... Wow."

She really, really wanted another kiss now. "And I have never heard of 'moon burned' before, but just the term itself sounds incredibly sexy."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 pm
Kairanha

*he got taken by surprise by Amy's reaction, but couldn't help but play along as he raised *** wrist to *** forehead and looked up dramatically*

((RN x2 twisted
okay I go work out now sweatdrop
then cook my lunch for tomorrow stressed ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:20 pm
Yeah, she's a real piece of work. I never get a chance to slack off when she's around. Kaori's already found all the places I use to sleep when I'm at work. *grumbles before he realized something important* Yes... she will be out of the shop. She won't know what to do here. It'll be my turn to get some revenge for all my missed naps. twisted

*that kiss was meant to leave Amy wanting, but even Kai himself didn't feel satisfied leaving things with just that kiss alone, but for the moment that would have to do even though as the seconds passed into minutes the distance between them became increasingly agonizing*

Every once in a while during the full moon, creatures of the night like myself, would come together to enjoy the night sky. Burning the glory of the heavens into our hearts. And it's a good excuse to get plastered. xp

If you'll excuse me. *he made a slight bow and went to the MW's staff changing room to put on some proper clothes while he texted back and forth with Kaori for a minute*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kairanha rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 7 Total: 22 (2-40)

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:23 pm
((oh sunova... it's going to be another one of those weeks

Looks like I'm destined to be a bartender for the ladies.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 pm
{{lol!! Poor Kai. wink }}

Amy nodded to Kai as he spoke of working with Kaori, and she had to admit that the thought of her discovering Kai napping over and over again and chewing him out was hilarious. However, even that image couldn't distract her from the kiss she had just shared with Kai or the desire for more.

And when Kai mentioned a night ritual for nocturnal creatures like himself, Amy couldn't help but sigh softly and shift slightly on the bar stool. The thought of Kai 'burning the glory of the heavens into Kai's heart' and what that must entail was almost too much for Amy at the moment. "That ceremony sounds absolutely fantastic... Even though I'm not a night creature, maybe you'll let me join you sometime."

She got up when Kai went to go changed and stood outside the room he was changing in. She ran her hand slowly along the door and spoke lowly to Kai.

"It's interesting that you went into a room to change when you were already exposed out here. Need help with anything?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 pm
((excellent twisted
*slips on some formal Icy wears
with the blue*))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm
It's okay. It's not your fault you're human. emotion_yatta But it's meant to be a celebration. Everyone is welcome to join in. Spirits demons, and mortals alike. Just make sure, if you ever join me in moon viewing, to stay close to me.

*talks from behind the curtain and starts to blush* Being naked is fine, but having someone watch me go through the process of putting clothes on is just embarrassing. I know it's a logic fail, but I can't help feeling that way. xp

*after a minute he emerged*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:04 pm
Amy's jaw dropped and she scoffed slightly at Kai's human comment. There was a slight smirk on her face, though. "Human? I'm not human, Kai. I'm a witch, remember. Well... I guess part human, part witch. So you're half right, but I might live to be hundreds of years old. I bet a witch could handle that ceremony."

At Kai's comment about staying close to him if she went with him to the celebration, her smirk grew. "I don't think you'll have to worry about me wandering away from you if we go together. For some reason, I have a feeling we'll stay very... close to each other. So does this mean that you'll invite me sometime?"

When Kai emerged, Amy was first excited to have him so close to her again. But when she got a good look at what he was wearing, her eyes widened and she looked at the outfit, impressed.

"Wow Kai... That's beautiful!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:33 pm
*laughs* That's right. I keep forgetting the very reason that enables you to use magic. You aren't an ordinary human. That's lucky. I wouldn't risk bringing a normal person into that place unless they met some very specific requirements, but since you have witch blood, it looks like we can bypass that. A ceremony like that happens very rarely. Maybe once every five years or so. Things need to be so precise or the call to gather won't happen. If the time comes and you wish to join me, I'll make the proper arrangements.

*when he leaves the dressing room he spins around in a circle to show off the new outfit* Cute isn't it? emotion_kirakira I hope the owner doesn't mind me borrowing it for a bit. It's been so very long since I wore white.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:39 pm
*knocks on the door to the bar not really sure if she should go in.*Um... hello? cat_redface  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Kai's comment about 'borrowing' someone's outfit. "That's someone else's outfit, Kai? You should put it back! I can transfigure an exact replica of it if you want so you won't get in trouble..."

Amy thought about it for a moment and then giggled softly. "Not that you'd mind getting in a little bit of trouble."

She quickly hopped back around the bar and took a seat on one of the stools. She put her chin in her hand and rested her elbow on the top of the bar. Amy sighed and pretended to be offended at something Kai said a little earlier, though anyone who was looking at her could clearly see that her eyes were dancing with mirth.

"You forgot that I was a witch, Kai? I am hurt. I try to remember so much about you... I think you should make it up to me."

She winked at him playfully, totally joking around.

EDIT: Amy heard a knock on the door and turned her head toward the entrance in confusion. "Uh... is someone knocking on MW's door?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:59 pm
*he looks at Amy confused* What? I'm doing a service by keeping this dress warm its owner. And if they never find out then there's no harm done. It's not like I put on their underwear.

*he couldn't tell at first whether Amy was hurt by this forgetfulness, but when asked to make it up to her he could feel that there was a game in here somewhere* Oh. My darling, how would you like me to make it up to you? *he leaned in almost close enough to kiss again* My body is yours to punish as you see fit if that is what you want.

*he also heard knocking coming from outside the door. it was surely kaori. she had never been in a bar before and was horrible dealing with new situations. this was something Kai would use to advantage now* It was probably just a stray cat knocking. If we ignore her it'll go away.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5762 5763 5764 5765 5766 5767 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games