Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:07 pm
Is it risk Lia...
or is it fate? twisted

*cackles*
Corrupt the angelic one!
*raises her Jack*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:12 pm
whee Good to see you, my mistress. *crosses hims legs and leans back, tail wagging left and right* Risky? I admit there is a bit more heel than I'm used to, but my shoes haven't caused me harm yet today. emotion_c8  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm
Laughing at Leko's reaction she spins in her chair some more. Its official then. I'll make the plans and let you know when we're ready to ship off! You'll just have to get Aya ready whether she wants to or not. twisted Turning to Kai she looks down at his heels. They are very sexy looking. I can only go to so far in walking in heels like that. Makes me glad I can float at times. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:21 pm
I could walk in heels
until I drop dead pirate
speaking of dropping dead User Image
I have things to see and
people to User Image

*cackles*
I need to run
for now...

*bows our and materializes away while blowing kisses*
*bottle of Jack in hand*

((I have meetings and things to approve so
back to work I go User Image Xs & Os))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 10!

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:24 pm
(( stressed This is gonna be a long week with this hush word stare ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:25 pm
(( emotion_yatta ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 pm
Waving to Leko as she fades off to her own thing. Liada turns back to Kai. So what you been up to?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:38 pm
((*both hands in air* whee my weekend started an hour or so ago. i dun have to do anything for a couple days. i can be lazy. and no one will care. emotion_kirakira ))

*waves to Leko as she leaves* Now she knows how to make an entrance... or exit in this case. emotion_kirakira *gets an odd feeling and sniffs the air. something was off about hims surroundings and he looked around the room trying to find the source when he saw the new goons* The goons are giving off a weird aura today. It makes me want to lick them. confused  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:41 pm
Well I doubt they'd be anywhere near tasty, they're my orc bouncers in glamor so that they don't scare off the human patrons. Apparently Psy's brother took away his goons for some reason and she felt that there needed to be security so she asked to borrow some of mine from the club. She giggles at the thought of Kai licking the orcs and how they'd react to that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:53 pm
Orcs? gonk *he gasps* Oh I see. So it was the spell I was attracted to and not them directly. I know I'm not very discriminate when it comes to these things, but I haven't fallen so far as to go for an Orc. Even out of boredom. emotion_donotwant *sticks tongue out at them*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:58 pm
She busted out laughing at Kai's comment and almost fell off of her seat. Sorry to disappoint dear. It gives them something to do at least. So anything new with you since the 4th? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:10 pm
*he smiles quite amused with Lia's reaction* Something new... no not re... wait. Yes, there was something. I saw Amy again. I think we're dating now... not really sure though. *he pulls a phone from out of nowhere and starts texting*

Kai's text to Amy
I'm at the MW now. Come over if you're free. :3

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:19 pm
confused Oh really? Well that should be entertaining. It has been too long since she and I had crossed paths what with us being business women and all. Hearing her phone go off and she pulled it out to look at her text. It was Anira telling her the latest report on the lab test results for the new Fall product line and she grimaced. stressed Putting her phone away she got up and hugged Kai. Speaking of business I am being summoned. Take care Kai dear! Opening her portal she slipped into it as she gave Kai a final wave and a swish of her furry tail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 pm
Business, eh? My only business is to serve all the lovely ladies in the world. But it's tragic. So many ladies and only so much Kai. emotion_8c *hugs Liada back and raises a glass to her as she leaves*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:38 pm
Amy came walking into the familiar bar and smiled when she saw the back of Kai, who was sitting on a bar stool. She could tell it was him because of the posture and long blue hair. She could also sense the familiar presence about him.

"Hey, Kai. Thanks for inviting me over. It's nice to get another change of scenery. Going to Chatty Kathy's was nice this weekend."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5760 5761 5762 5763 5764 5765 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games