Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:54 pm
"Ohh, thank you." she said, appreciating the explanation. When he held the meat in front of her, she smiled, considering it for a moment before taking the offered meat, gently biting it from the chopsticks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:57 pm
Smiling he took another piece and placed it in his mouth before giving her another piece. He knew that she liked meat over most things.  

Tutsumi

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:04 pm
"You spoil me." she said accepting another piece of meat, looking to him with loving eyes the entire time. She was not sure if she should take care of herself, show him the same action by feeding him also or continue with this. No matter what, she was by his side - happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:16 pm
Leaning in, he gave her a kiss and then pulled back, smiling as he repeated the process again. Saph, on the other hand, watched both with slightly narrowed eyes but stopped as Tut caught her. She was quite happy with the food though.

"Mmm, you aren't complaining. Hehe."  

Tutsumi

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:32 pm
"Nope! I am still rather helpless in this form. I appreciate all the help I can get, even if it means being catered to but rest assured I will return the kindness in other ways." she replied, accepting another bite, smiling brightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:51 pm
Raising an eyebrow, Tutsumi smiled and looked at her slyly.

"And which other ways, pray tell, are you planning to repay with?"  

Tutsumi

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:07 pm
"Now .. not much. For starters .. bearing your child. When I return to my true form, I can show you things I shall assume you have not seen before. And .. we shall see." she said with a grin, bobbing her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:45 pm
Fenris kept her head low, finishing before the two of them, due to her lack of joining in on the conversation. She sighed softy, then looked to Tutsumi with a smile. "Thank you, brother. This was nice..."  

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

Tutsumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:44 pm
Smiling at Fel, he gave her a wink before looking to Saph whom he then hugged close before nibbling on her nose softly.

"Anytime, Saph...you know I want to be the best big brother I can be for you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:48 pm
Sapphira giggled and squirmed a bit as she was bear hugged by her brother. She quirked a brow as he nipped her nose, finding it quite... weird. "Okies then. Maybe... can you... take me shopping? I'm getting sick of this outfit... it's too cold for it."  

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:50 pm
Feldspar smiled and looked to them both for a moment before she stood up and stretched. "There is no time like the present, I suppose. Would you both care to join us to see me off on returning to my true form?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:53 pm
Nodding to Saph, Tutsumi looked to Fel and frowned slightly before nodding again and got up as well. He gave her a long passionate kiss before taking a sigh.

"No time like the present indeed..."  

Tutsumi

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:57 pm
Sapphira frowned, watching as Tutsumi got up. Again, he only respected her with a nod, and Fel with words. She bit her lip, finding that as a bit of an insult.

Staying where she was, she watched the couple as Fel readied to switch to so other form.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:57 pm
"No need to pout. We will be able to spend more time together, don't you worry. Yes, it will be different, no we will not have touch like we do now but .. it will be wonderful in the end, I am positive." she said with a smile, standing and offering him a hand.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Tutsumi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:11 pm
Tutsumi nodded slightly and took her hand, not fully what would happen next.  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games