Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:03 pm
((Everyone, I am sorry yet another fight has ******** up the festivities and I am ashamed it is one that was between your Leaders. I am closing this thread. If Jesse wants to continue the s**t tomorrow she will. I am just sick of it. I try hard to make a good fun enviroment for my members and I think every day there has been someone who has had to show thier a**. Sometimes we had more then one spat a day. Continue in the bar if you like. I am getting off the comp. Goodnight.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:07 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
((Everyone, I am sorry yet another fight has ******** up the festivities and I am ashamed it is one that was between your Leaders. I am closing this thread. If Jesse wants to continue the s**t tomorrow she will. I am just sick of it. I try hard to make a good fun enviroment for my members and I think every day there has been someone who has had to show thier a**. Sometimes we had more then one spat a day. Continue in the bar if you like. I am getting off the comp. Goodnight.))

(( ni ni miss Angul... luv yew wots heart heart ))  

Jared Valentine

Anarane Ancalimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:10 pm
Angel Miasma Omega

Night Angel..Do not worrie! Love you taking my sick butt to bed. Having the flu bites and need to try and go to work tomrrow and share the germs lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:16 pm
Recap just so no one misses This thread is now closed thank you all for posting so much today! Tomorrow is Red Day show your RDS Pride by wearing red.  

Anarane Ancalimon

~Archives~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces