Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
Scarentine's Day Main Event (IT'S OVER GET OUT. p. 58) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:18 am
Once he expressed himself, she almost started to be all right with the vision he was unfolding. Just a moment's worth of thoughtfulness passed over her before he showed her the arrow, and she sobered up. Ahhhhh, the gnomes. She hissed, reaching behind him to pull the arrow out. That would explain your behavior. She sighed, and watched the little pocket of happiness they'd had disappear. Come. I am parched. Let us go get a drink, Christof.

Anything to stop him from dancing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:22 am
A DRINK FOR MISTRESS! A drink for Mistresssssschacha A drink for Missssstresssschachaha~ He barely flinched as the arrow was torn out of his undead flesh, merrily skipping around her like an over excited puppy, punctuated by all three arms waving, Gnomes gnomes gnomes I will find a gnome and then you may drink from it's skull and I will present you the skull cup with a dance Mistress a dance like this just like this see! And he mimed it out with gusto.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 am
The gnome cup, I should like. The dance, I could do without.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:25 am
chimarii

Willow had stopped to grab something to drink. Something had made her very thirsty and well, some punch should do the trick right? Her tail flickered as she moved to the board to see whom she was paired up with this time.

Ice blue eyes traveled down the list of names until she found her own. Danny, while not having properly met the ghoul, Willow was pretty sure she'd seen Danny in a class of hers. So without delay Willow started searching out her next partner, humming happily.

"I wonder which table she'd like to sit at..."User Image

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:50 am
"Nothing more then you seeming to have a small panic attack and looking at your phone like it's going to eat you." She paused and looked down, "Also I'm wearing a dress, that would usually be a problem if it wasn't a special day and Siddie insisted I wear something nice."

She looked back up to the other ghoul grinning easily, maybe something in that air triggered what little part of Sammy that was actually a ghoul to act like one.

"Besides all that you did a great job on everyone outfits." She leaned in whispering so a certain mindflayer wouldn't hear, "It's probably a bigger feet to make Riley wear that then Siddie had to get me into this..." She pulled back looking down again grinning sheepishly, "What do you think? Siddie did a little work on it so it would fit me. Good right?"

Eight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:47 pm
A little sound of protest began to surface in Deacon's throat when Titus shifted to finally shove him off. He choked it off quickly, sitting up in haste and rubbing at his eyes and face with his hands to try and get rid of the evidence of another inner battle lost.

He tensed when Cricket scruffed him, bristling in fear. There was anger there, still, but it was considerably less with the ideas overflowing of what he just might be in for. He looked like nothing if not terrified.

He'd just gotten into a fight with another student. He'd just stabbed someone. Was he going to get detention? Suspension? Would they expel him? Oh Jack, if they expelled him nothing else would matter because his father would end him and they would never find the body.

Deacon stared at Titus in shocked disbelief when he explained the situation and made Deacon look like the cause of it all. Why was it disbelieving? Because, it was hard to believe that someone had such nerve endlessly. Let alone in the presence of Nurse Cricket.

"Th-that's not... No," Deacon stammered, setting a glare at Titus without risking to move his head. Titus wasn't the onyl one afraid of what a sudden movement would cause the nurse to do. "I think she wants you to tell her what actually happened, not how you fantasized it!"

Riyo would explain this for him. His wide, panicked gaze shot to where she'd been standing last. She was probably standing there, nine levels of angry.

But she was gone.

The lurch of his stomach made him feel all over again like he wanted to throw up. While he was distracted trying to rough up Titus, she'd made a run for it again and this time she got away.

No. He could still smell her. She was still here, he just couldn't see her.

"RIYO?!" Deacon cried desperately. He needed her here. Now. All the things were stacking up against him at a horribly alarming rate and as far as he was concerned she was the only one with any hope in helping him fix it. If only this one tiny problem among them named Titus.

demon_pachabel

Inu-Mitsu

Sexy Cocaine

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:36 pm
There was a small possibility that wherever Riyo might've been, she had heard Deacon.

Unfortunately if she did, the ghoul was fully prepared to leave him up s**t creek without a paddle for not having his priorities straight.

... For a bundle of fur, she could be pretty cold.

demon_pachabel

Inu-Mitsu

Hitsuzen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TiH Student Council

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:55 pm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 pm

TiH Student Council

TiH Student Council

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:07 pm

For everyone who drank the punch, the room starts to fill with some familiar faces.

And the music seems to have changed, as well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:00 am
Claire wandered into the auditorium in her beautiful red dress. Without looking at anyone, ever, she sipped from a newly poured glass of punch and looked around the roo--- wait

wait

waaaaaaaait

wait

waaaait

WAIT

Claire swiftly left the auditorium.
She'd had enough pink elephants to last a lifetime.  

childs menu

Friend

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:30 pm
Through all of the chaos apparently going on over at the refreshment table, Deacon silently hoped that Cricket would somehow lose interest in him and let go of his neck.

He wanted to run away.

But first he was getting a drink. Why was his mouth suddenly so very dry?

Experimentally and slowly, Deacon started leaning away from the nurse's grasp...

demon_pachabel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:31 pm
Cricket let go of him since she also needed to go get a drink at this point.

Hitsuzen
Sorry for the character limbo! @__@ <3

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm
When the grip on him vanished, Deacon wasted no time doing so himself. In the direction of beverages, of course.

[Exit!]

demon_pachabel
LOL no worries! Just didn't want to have him bolt without 'permission' to do so. <3

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff