Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
Jade Legacy [L5R 3eR] - Act 2 Chapter 1: Daiippo/First Step Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Psychofish rolled 4 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 6, 5 Total: 23 (4-40)

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:52 pm
Denbe caught Miyako, quickly pushing the small Scorpion behind himself and standing defensively- even if he was unarmed. Iwao and Kuemon, however, didn't waste any time. The cut was made before he could even decide if it was worth going back on it all and attempting to stop the bandit unarmed.

Wincing as the blood flew, Denbe watched Kuemon bolt after the single cut, and froze all of a moment to make sure he was headed away from the village, and that none of them should be in danger, before diving toward Iwao and falling to his knees, checking the ronin for pulse and trying to look at the injury without moving him.

[4k3 Intelligence/Anatomy(Diagnose): 20 vs TN 15+5 to determine if Iwao is alive (and gain a free raise to treat him if he is).]  
Plainsfox rolled 14 10-sided dice: 7, 5, 1, 10, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 7, 1, 3, 9, 9 Total: 63 (14-140)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:57 pm
@The Unconscious Crabby Clearing

The Scorpion was thoroughly frustrated at this point. He didn't find Miya. He didn't find Kuemon, Kojiro was feeling quite useless at this point. Both as a Scorpion and within his chosen role. If he was backtracking Kuemon, he may as well follow the tracks back to their lair and hope that Miya-chan was alright in the mean time. So, he set out examining the tracks left behind by Kuemon and his bandits and then started following them in the most stealthy manner he could.

OOC:
Intelligence/Hunting (Tracking) 5k3 w/ 3 dice for explosions (First eight)
Results: 25
Raises called: 0

Agility/Stealth 4k3 w/ 2 dice for explosions (Second six)
Penalties: -5 for armor
Results: 8  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Mongooseh rolled 7 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 4, 5, 6, 6, 6 Total: 36 (7-70)

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm
Kagae took off his armour and begun dressing his increasing wounds with the medicine kit.

(5k4 medicine roll Void use to treat as if had one rank in the roll. One raise called to get an extra rolled dice. vs tn 30 Result: 21)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:11 pm
Miyako was released and stumbled to the ground. Oh noes. xp  

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:49 pm
@ Denbe & Miyako:

Denbe would immediately run to Iwao/Sanzo, checking on his life signs, to see if he was still with them. Luckily, he was still alive; turning him over, though, it was a miracle he still was. The wound he had suffered cleaved straight through his armor, and he was losing a lot of blood, extremely quickly.

"*KOF KOF* Owwww... that hurt a lot more... than I thought it would..."

He would look up at Denbe, and actually chuckle, of all things. "Is... Shosuro-san safe? Did... Kuemon leave?"

--------------------

@ Kojiro:

Kojiro successfully tracks! He eventually finds himself at a campsite that has been more or less abandoned. There are some supplies there - rations, crude weapons, some tents... ultimately, nothing apparent of any value, unless Kojiro wanted to scavenging for junk to sell for a couple zeni.

--------------------

@ Kagae:

Kagae removes his armor and attempts to bandage the wounds - a decent attempt, enough to make sure the bleeding stopped, but not much more than that. Maybe if he had a little help?

"Need some assistance, Kaiu?" a deep voice would say as Kuemon stepped forth from the shadows. His weapon WAS sheathed, and his arms were crossed, looking down at Kagae with dissatisfaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:53 pm
"Back off!" Kagae shouted standing up, stepping back and drawing his katana.

"If I wasn't in such a bad condition I would kill you where you stand but seeing as you've not taken advantage of a wounded crab... What do you want?"  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:04 pm
@ Kagae:

"There's but one use you have to me now - and rest your sword, that use is not as a corpse." Kuemon would brazingly walk right up to Kagae, almost as if daring him to strike - truth was, his right hand never left the hilt of his sheathed blade.

"I know this whole mess will be reported. My vision has not changed, and I will have my kingdom within an empire. But I will not be returning to Kaiu lands. Tell them that they can have their marginal victory and their village. There are dozens, perhaps hundreds more just like it across the land. And tell your companions that if any of you cross me again, I shall not be a merciful king next time. I have little qualms about sanctifying my lands with the blood of my enemies."

And he would sneer.  
Mongooseh rolled 5 10-sided dice: 1, 9, 5, 8, 3 Total: 26 (5-50)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:09 pm
"I will never let you threaten this land and nor will I ever do anything for you!" Kagae would shout readying his sword and charging.

(3k2 initiative +2 dice incase of explosions. Result: 14 )  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Rain Yupa rolled 5 10-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 5, 5 Total: 22 (5-50)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:10 pm
Kuemon's initiative, +8 = 20  
Rain Yupa rolled 8 10-sided dice: 9, 10, 8, 4, 4, 1, 3, 9 Total: 48 (8-80)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:12 pm
"So be it. You can deliver a message as a corpse."

Iaijutsu to quick-draw his blade as a free action: 30 vs TN 20
Attack Stance: 57 vs TN 25; 17 damage.
Kagae, 32 damage, Out

The last thing Kagae would see was a lightning fast sword draw and a flash of steel across his face, then darkness.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa rolled 14 10-sided dice: 2, 10, 8, 6, 10, 4, 1, 2, 6, 3, 1, 8, 10, 7 Total: 78 (14-140)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 pm
Attacking (Attack Stance), 3 raises called for a called shot to the face, void point spent on attack roll

10k6+4 = 11, 8, 6, 18, 4, 6 = 53+4 = 57 vs TN 25

Rain Yupa rolled 7 10-sided dice: 3, 3, 9, 6, 8, 2, 4 Total: 35 (7-70)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:19 pm
Damage: 5k2 = 17  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 4, 3 Total: 16 (3-30)

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:25 pm
@This one time in Band(it) Camp....

If Bayushi Jiro had never returned for his wife, Kojiro would imagine he would've been a very happy Yasuki right now. Unfortunately, Kojiro's reality dictated that he was to be a fairly distraught Bayushi. Especially since Ujina and Kaiu were wounded AND he didn't know where Miya-chan was.

Exasperated, Kojiro would search for a medicine kit and then begin the walk back towards the village. He was fairly certain that the fortunes had worse in store for him today and that he wasn't going to find either Kuemon or Miyako, regardless of any actions he chose to undertake.

Such is life.

OOC: Perception/ Investigation to search for that medicine kit! 3k2 no splodeys.
Results: 13  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:38 pm
Denbe checked the wound, and almost looked for a way to compress it through the armor, or strip it. Despite his urgent need to remove it and make some efforts for the man though, it dawned on him quickly enough that nothing he was capable of right now would stop this.

Body language resigned, the Hare suddenly stopped his hurried motions, and waved Miyako over before grasping one of Iwao's hands in both of his own.

"She is safe, and the bandit has fled. You won today."  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 pm
Miyako came forward, kneeling beside the dying man. "Thank you.", her voice choked. She'd seen the way he'd come forward during the exchange. Resigned and yet not remorseful, or so it'd seemed to her. And for one of the few times in her life, she was humbled by someone's actions and remorseful of her own. Perhaps if she hadn't let out the magistrate, none of this would have happened. "I will not forget you."  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff