Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:14 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Phweeen Biography - Mana Khemia

For the most part how the mask functioned seemed simple enough. It was not unlike fuuin in a sense. Of course Toso had to keep in mind the repercussions summoning a giant squid no matter how long its state of being lasted in the middle of town was not an intelligible idea. He'd make note of the simplest requirements to perform the summoning until reaching a part in the manual regarding [Reikon no Fumetsu] while it seemed [Replacement] and [Ascension] were secrets of the clan it seemed any [Manifestation] technique was possible for any mask wielder, interesting...Much like the pedestrian caught in a riveting news article being interrupted Toso lowered the small book within his hands after hearing the aforementioned sound that sounded painful and familiar, wait perhaps too familiar... [Kitsunetsuki [ Possession ] D 1/1]

Homing in on the sound he found a man roughly about the same height as his father. Same hair color. Before looking into the finer details a sternness came from his voice. "Bloop! I thought I told you and..oh bloop?" Finally noticing this man was actually clothed Toso properly deduced that it was his mistake. Still having yet to spot Unki one of Toso's tentacles wrapped around the girth of the man to flip him front side. A clear mark of crimson streaked accompanied by the typically comical spinning eyes. "Hm?" Toso would then utter before turning to notice Unki's presence in the slight distance. "Ah, bloop. What a stroke of coincidence. Just as I had hoped." He would say to himself as he produced a second tentacle waving her over. Of course he had yet any idea this was her doing.

"Well now my friend bloop, let's get you all patched up as I await my associate bloop." A salmon pink residue came with the heralding of his third tentacle. Dripping from its tip in an almost humoresque fashion. It quite gently booped the drunk mans head as it filled the wound with the liquid slowing the bleeding and forming a protective film slowly but surely. Something could be said for this man to say the least, the sheer surprise his skull was still in tact said something for his hardiness. Everything might not have been coming up sunshine though as when the mans vision would return to him he would be greeted with the large fleshy colored phallus between his eyes. Which depending on his personality could be responded to in an innumerable amount of ways.
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:395/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 3200/3200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  ΦInking Method Sticky Fingers: Mending Blend 38
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  The ink will undergo alteration changing from it's original black color to a salmon pink. The blend provides a regenerative coating. The coating slowly seeps into injuries recovering small scrapes after the first post E-rank. D-rank injuries on second post. Flesh wounds, C-rank on the third post. Deep cuts on the final post B-rank. More typical shots extend the duration allowing it to seal grievous wounds. A-rank and S-rank. Multiple applications do not accelerate healing. Injuries recovered are only temporarily treated. The ink forms a 'false skin' which acts as a form of 'band aid' for open wounds. The 'false skin' degrades after four posts causing wounds to reopen. This is not a healing jutsu but a preventative measure. It is often combined with Ceremonial Blend used after the Hojo has lost a limb to prevent from bleeding out while attempting to regenerate a new one or get medical treatment. Needless to say this has no effect on heavy bruising or broken bones.
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu
                                                                  ~Left Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [In Case]
                                                                  ~Right Sleeve *Arsenal of the Sleight of Hand*
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansion Atlases [3]
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank C
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:09 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

ooc: I think I got it, finally. Let me know if I need to add anything to encourage squid activity!

What luck this was to have found Toso again, she thought, and took a good solid silent thirty seconds to try to register his mask and what it could possibly represent after being waved over. She would offer her greeting to the squid, although, quietly as if she were recovering a daze in her thoughts and smile. ”Hi again. Given, the smile was half-hearted and pained but it was a smile, nonetheless. Above all, her uneasiness was temporary and erased when she noticed the new mask Toso was wearing. Unki ultimately drew nothing but blanks on her handful of guesses concerning the mask’s design and could only give up to readdress the issue at hand: the drunk.
    The squid had flipped Udo over and answered the girl’s concern of injury. She winced some at sight of pink residue ( as it was most just unexpected less than off-putting).
    With first-aid applied, Unki knelt down beside Udo and tried to lean in closely and spoke in a low voice. The first attempt to wake him up. “Udo. Uudo.” Unki poked his cheek, careful to avoid his liquid bandage, and only mustered incoherent syllables from his daze. “Udo?” Her patience was on its last threads and there was no hope in hell that she was going subject Toso to any further delay. A tiny growl came from Unki before pounding a firm smack over Udo’s cheek.
    That got em’. Several times Udo would blink amidst the process of being worked to sit upright (by Unki) as he busy mulling over the thought of what could have possibly hit him. The young man wobbled, stared at his shoes, and then shut an eye. He caught on quickly to the salmon pink blot that spread onto his nose as it felt damp on top of being off-colored against his own skin. Udo narrowed his sight in attempts to study the side of his nose, however, he wasn’t able to hold the other eye shut. Instead, Udo was busy looking cross-eyed with his mouth askew.

In the end, he traded a perplexed expression for a laugh which faded out as Unki tried to pull him back up. He clung to Unki’s shoulder again, hummed, and looked mildy content. ”Sorry for disappearing earlier. Not only did I not wait but I didn’t tell you what I wanted us to do!” Unki explains, pouting in the face of her mistake.
    ”And now you’re stuck with me and Mr. Swirly-Bun, here. ” Unki tiled her head back and against Udo’s body trying to vaguely refer to the back of his head.
    ”Thanks, by the way, for patching him up and flipping him over. I promise we’re not that far away from my house now, I’d like to check in before going anywhere else. I couldn’t tell if Udo, here, was teasing or serious about me being ‘alive’. I didn’t know the exams were broadcasted!

By now, Unki was able to lead her would-be guest (or even guests) from the fountain and onto the path home while carrying her party-hardy drunk shinobi cousin. The trip was short, thankfully, and she soon caught sight of the haze of a lit lamp along an outer wall. She would poke a metal nameplate and read aloud the present characters as proof to Toso. ”ama-no, before pressing onward to the door. The girl propped the drunk between the wall and herself. ”Udo… ” Unki raised herself onto her toes and mumbled into his ear: ”I-i need your house key. I know Ume-umeko gave you one. ” Udo sways, chuckles, and smiles. He beams a sober-looking grin, laughing, to those behind and back to Unki before explaining himself. ”Hmhmhmm! I don’t have one!~
    Unki copies him somewhat, although her glances back and forth look rattled and stiff. She replies flatly, what?
    ”Mmmmhm! Heeeheeheehe! I don’t have one in my hand, youu silly gloozey goo! My pOCket has the keey you neeeed♪~

Sorely unamused and bittered. Unki crumples her brow and sharply delivers a kick to Udo’s shin: to make him lose his balance, cave, producing a thumping sound before taking a slide against the wall on his way to the ground. Undoubtedly, that act made her seem callous to the shenanigans of her elders but she wouldn’t fight to hide her responsibility this time and followed through with a raid on his vest pockets. Unki had forgotten her own key. The very key her Aunt Umeko explicitly told her to take with her not too long ago. Rifling through his pockets and minute belongings Unki felt it necessary to try to explain and salvage Udo’s otherwise respectable image:he’s really not this stupid, I promise. He’s only allowed to drink on holidays is kept indoors for his own- oh! Found it! Hooray! Unki sang and performed a quick dance of victory which did include at least one misstep on Udo’s languid arm. A jaded grunt of distress could be heard below.

”Okay! Now
    The key was put to its lock, turned, and Unki attempted to turn the knob open. Stuck. The knob clicked against the force of something preventing a turn. As if someone on the other side was fiddling with the front door as well. She released the knob, pulled out the key, and listened to the clicking and tacking of the knob being jiggled and possibly re-unlocked. Until the door opened from the other side.
    The door cracked open enough to let through the head of another young man. Fluffy blonde hair like that of Unki’s frame his face which was a shade deeper than Udo’s. He looked disgruntled, a solid look at his brown, narrow eyes would suggest he must have just woken up, and was still clothed in ruffled, checkered pajamas. He covered his mouth to disguse a yawn before speaking, "p’Arty go-ers sleep outside after 3am, family or not…” He blinked in attempts to adjust his sight to the growing light outside and looked quite puzzled. The early morning guests in his immediate view from the door didn’t seem like Udo at all. Then things dawned on him.”Unki...? Unki!” He swung the door open and looked over his shoulder raising his voice: “Unki’s back! Unki’s alive!” The young man backed up from the door, waved his hand at Unki, and slid away in socks across the floor continuing to wake up the house. “Maaaaa! IT’ S UNKI! “
    Meanwhile, Unki bit her lip at the realization that this was the second greeting concerning her status of being. ”I guess…I died?” For now, she would have to try to dismiss her concern, no matter how worrisome it was. She would turn and kneel and begin the art of pulling Udo through the front door. ”Please go ahead, the doorway just to the left there is a little sitting room you may take a break in until I get this mess straightened out.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 410/ / 410 // Stamina: 390 / 390

Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • ;
    "Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Necroplant

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:46 am

User ImageUser Image

Head cocked to the side in a patient and blank expression the whirr, schlock, and splorp of his tentacles reeling themselves back in sounded. Ah, so they were related by the sounds of things, Toso wasn't derailed by 'that one 'uncle' everybody has' as most people tended to be via their first impressions. Rather more so he was surprised to see a man who couldn't hold his weight after intoxication. Then again he was uncertain what it was exactly that the man indulged in. Toso would again be lost in thought remembering the ban placed upon his Hojo family in their settlement. Neither his sister nor himself were truly knowledgeable of as to why yet but his parental figures had reassured him then it was due to everyone being jealous of how well they could handle their alcohol. 'It's in our blood BLOOP!' as he recalled. Suddenly Unki successfully got a rise out of her uncle. "Judging by the sound of things I guess I am to assume you had yet to inform your familial counterparts of your status as well bloop."

Unki would voice reassurances that it wouldn't be far from their current point to her home. That wouldn't be much of a bother, after all, the stamina that came from physical training as someone who engages in close quarters had little to fear from walking whilst he followed. "Indeed it was broadcast, bloop. Perhaps there were some who had even placed bets on you bloop. I considered it myself, suffice to say bloop I'm certain a lot of viewers would have been shocked not unlike my family when the feeds were severed. bloop."As Unki acquired possession of a key or should he say wrestled it, Toso shook his sleeve dismissively and as if to say no problem for his patchwork healing. Showing he wasn't off put in regards to her cousins behaviors often not being as bad as they were. "I'd say this situation puts us on equal terms in first impression familial introductions bloop." Toso would then continue to follow Unki although at the same time curious. Not long ago he had been in the more run down parts of town he wondered if her home fell under this region. Her nameplate didn't fall off so that was reassuring enough. He really ought to pay attention to his surroundings more, no doubt he'd walk for hours in A genjutsu without realizing it if distracted by something.

"Right then. bloop." After receiving instruction from Unki Toso would first remove his shoes at the entryway which was of course customary even in his settlement. What was not customary was a home constructed in this fashion. Toso's settlement was simple, not too primitive but simple. A 'sitting' room was something that they did not have. Comparing his home to this one, his was a studio apartment where the lounge, kitchen, and restrooms were all contained in one single large room. They slept on tatami mats made of seaweed in the center if not having slept outside when they felt adventurous or mad at one another. It was a cramped home but one where family stood above all else...a bit suffocating.

Anywhoop Toso made his way into the sitting room. There was no need for shinobi based attire in the household. Or so this was his thought. He would unbutton the thick coat he wore so proudly and often and his newly acquired mask he searched someplace in which to hang them, if Unki's sitting room lacked a coat rack he'd simply fold them and place them in a tidy corner. He'd remember to give Unki her gift later from the coats sleeve...ah but it would certainly be inconvenient to have to return to the coat. Ah! Toso would certainly have time whilst she was away to recall and practice something. "Let's bloop how to do it again?" Forming some hand signs and an open palmed touch he'd produce a fuuin upon his coat. "Right. I believe that's it. bloop" [Seal Connection 1/1] Toso would say believing it was successful. Unki was from the Shakuton Clan it would make sense her family was as well. Perhaps he should remove his undercoat as well? He was getting a nagging feeling that for some reason it would be humid or warmer than the average household seeing as with their tolerance for heat why would they need things such as fans? Toso would aswell remove his black undercoat. He would then stare quizzically at where he placed it. Whether it was on a coat rack or folded with the rest. Placing a finger beneath his chin patiently. He needed to make a request of Unki, taking into account he'd have to break the bad news the mission would have to be reviewed until tommorrow morning before they could head out.
                                                                  Chakra:405/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 3200/3200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

• Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  The ink will undergo alteration changing from it's original black color to a salmon pink. The blend provides a regenerative coating. The coating slowly seeps into injuries recovering small scrapes after the first post E-rank. D-rank injuries on second post. Flesh wounds, C-rank on the third post. Deep cuts on the final post B-rank. More typical shots extend the duration allowing it to seal grievous wounds. A-rank and S-rank. Multiple applications do not accelerate healing. Injuries recovered are only temporarily treated. The ink forms a 'false skin' which acts as a form of 'band aid' for open wounds. The 'false skin' degrades after four posts causing wounds to reopen. This is not a healing jutsu but a preventative measure. It is often combined with Ceremonial Blend used after the Hojo has lost a limb to prevent from bleeding out while attempting to regenerate a new one or get medical treatment. Needless to say this has no effect on heavy bruising or broken bones.
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 am
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

ooc: OKAY. Maybe I can get my thoughts going now. I have 4 days off ahead of me... soon... this seems to be getting easier! (I feel like we won't be here for too much longer. We'll see! )

With one cousin departing into some corridor another came to replace him. Also waking up, a third young man with brown hair and drowsy violet eyes like Unki’s, came out of the hallway rubbing his face. ”Well,” he stopped after he managed to register Unki with her back to him and emitted a breathy laugh, “goodbye aquarium shrine. Get it?” I thought the idea sounded totally ‘Unki’, right?” All the while, Unki was busy pulling Udo’s shoulders and growing impatient over the fact that neither of her shinobi cousins would assume the task of collecting Udo. ”Grab him, please!” Unki grumbled and eased off on her hold on Udo. The brown-haired youth stared back at the girl with little focus on the situation at hand. He plainly felt dismissed and looked a tad dejected when talk of his potential shrine was shoved aside. ”Please! I have a guest!” ”I was serious…! The brown-haired youth whined before Unki hurried to take his wrist and guide him. ”Okay! And I’ll listen to all of it after you take your loopy-doo dumb brother to bed! Thank you, Iemitsu!”

From the little sitting room, she knew Toso could have a pretty sufficient view of her back and forth. The brown-haired Iemitsu would be in sight until disappearing behind a wall. Unki would be insight through the doorway for its entirety and until Iemitsu reappeared, for a couple seconds, with Udo slouched over his younger brother’s shoulders before quickly disappearing again. Udo could be heard humming again as he was moved further and further out of sight. Iemitsu’s voice too as he jumped into the song: “a dokkoisho, dokkoisho!”.

Unki, with her whole being, sighs out of relief. One mess was cleaned up for now and watches the pair disappear. “Alright, that’s all resolved.” Her attention returns to her guest, who had already made himself seemingly cozy in the little room adjacent to her position. “I’m sorr…” she stalls having eyeing his apparent lack of clothing. Unki attempts to recover through rushing with her initial inquiry: “would you like something to drink? Or are you comfor-table?”

The light-haired cousin who answered the door returned quickly after and executed a successful surprise hug from behind. The zealous version of a more proper greeting. After releasing Unki, the young man slid to her side and slapped his hand over her shoulder. He motioned at Toso as he spoke and sounded awfully giddy; “Huh-huh? Who’s your friend?” It wasn’t until he actually set his sights on their guest that his smile began to feel stale, to himself at least. "The-uhh- did my bro' try to share any drinks with you? He can be a real klutz and totally prone to spilling drinks on others. We look about the same size if you’d want to borrow a shirt?” Beside him, Unki tries to subtlety deviate from the kindly suggestion and breaks topic with the first half of introductions: “This is one of my cousins... Ujitoki. Uji-chan, this...is Tosokurui of clan Hojo. He helped us escape the island.” Not awkward at all. Nope. As long as she didn’t think about how she could be very well illuminating at least one cousin of her ‘unfortunate’ weakness found at the sight of muscles, all would remain being somewhat well. Happy thoughts.
    Beside her, Ujitoki renewed his beaming grin and airily waved his hand over Unki’s head. “He-yo Hojo-san! I owe you a proper ‘Good morning’ and a ‘thanks’ for bringing Unki home to us!" He was borderline brimming with enthusiasm with how "great" this morning was turning out to be. Emotions constrained and expressed through his hand occasionally set
    to playfully rattle Unki's shoulder with each mention of her name: "She's our favorite girl-cousin after all~ Our only Unki! Our nicest Unki." With each rock, Unki's focus tethering her to the oh-so pleasant but afflicting sight of muscle was lessened bit-by-bit Her daze was receding. Apparently, Unki didn't particularly like that her focus was being torn between abdomen and repeated nudge. A slow head turn presented Ujitoki a both subtle yet stern stare. The first hint to stop.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 410/ / 410 // Stamina: 390 / 390

Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
    Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    "Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Necroplant

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:55 am

User ImageUser Image

Toso took note of a few things while Unki scrambled in preparation. He seemed rather content despite what could be considered an awkward situation one thing he noticed of course was Unki included most of the individuals in this household seemed to have a particular quirk in their naming. They began with the letter U he think he heard an I in there but he wasn't certain. The other thing Toso seemed to noticed was the distinct lack of another female presence. Udo,Uji,Unki. To name the few so far. Toso began to count on his fingers including the 'MA' that was mentioned earlier the count put the number of individuals in this house at five so far. It would be at this point Unki would come in to check up on him and bring along another with her.

The Uji from earlier would be confirmed to be an Ujitoki. At the offering of a shirt Toso looked confused. Well as confused as he could look which was
                                                                  a simple head cocked to the side. With his father as an example shirts were something scarcely used. "I'm quite hydrated for the time being bloop. No need to inconvenience yourself." Why Toso even wore the coat he had was a question in itself as well. Something to be brought up at a dinner table if curious. Seeing as Toso's family all had the affinity for dressing for a trip to the beach rather than combat or travel. "Bloop, the thought is appreciated, but that's quite all right bloop, unless? Do I offend? Bloop, I've read that some people find it insulting seeing another's barren flesh." Ujitoki would be the first of the cousins to hear the squids out of place onomatopoeia's in the squids speech, well excluding the drunken Udo who may not have even remembered.

Toso suddenly looked down if distressed as if he were growing increasingly uncomfortable. A sign to most hosts that their guest was distressed or to some having a terrible time. The problem however, was not with Ujitoki or Unki but more so with himself in regards to whether or not he was being 'too' strange again. This brooding was interrupted with the praise from from Ujitoki which was responded in kind. "Ah, ebi, think nothing of it. I'd assume she'd find herself home with or without me ebi. After all she is a chunin now ebi." Toso would let news of Unki's promotion most likely slip a little too soon. Whether Ujitoki would take that slip and blow it out of proportion or not to hurriedly tell the rest of the family Toso would inquire to whomever was left most likely Unki wondering if there were in fact more Unki's due to Ujitoki's choice of words despite saying only making it sound like there was more than one "There are other Unk-nee's? Ebi." If this was an under the breathe threat towards Toso clearly it didn't register.

Toso's bloops has shifted to ebi's. Unki would likely know what this implied as Toso often never showed it on his face. Although aside from the ebi's a grurgle echoed from the squids abdominal's.
                                                                  Chakra:415/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 3200/3200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:31 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

User Image

Within those moments Ujitoki had previously stepped away to alert the house of Unki’s return, he had switched from pajamas into day-clothes. Fully dressed in a widely navy blue and gray attire and more awake than his initial introduction behind the front door. A morning person.
    "What? No, no. If you want your shirt off then you’re cool with me, man. Unki and Ma’ are probably used to guy stuff like that around here. Being shirtless, mostly.
    Then the young man shrugged and looked pretty relaxed until he took a harmless glance to Unki, who returned a considerably unamused stare and arched one of her tiny brows. He visibly tensed and rushed to amend his statement:”That is, when Unki’s not here…

He cleared his throat and shoved away the jitters before speaking again.”And now that our little Unki’s ChUUunin…” With mention of the the new title, and relaying Toso’s nonchalant Ujitoki spoke
    the announcement loudly to the rest of the house leaned temporarily leaned his head back. “She’ll be in and out and building all sorts of bonds and sadly making the world a slightly warmer place~” As the young man spoke, it was becoming less and less likely Unki would have room to speak. Yes, she could feel the praise of her accomplishment but allowed herself to become staggered by his ‘slightly warmer’ statement. As if she didn’t want him to remind her of her innate ability and the still present, slight sense of insecurity stemming from past endeavors and pursed her lips. The girl clearly had something to say.
    “Chunin? Unki!?”
    The last member of the house appeared. Very suddenly came and wedged herself through the small gap between Ujitoki and Unki. A smaller woman with shoulder length brown hair and eyes who’s matured appearance, in full bloom, could denote her as the matriarch of the house. She was clothed in pink attire and a hair shorter than Unki.
    The woman clasps her niece and squees. “OoOooh! I was so worried! I thought i’d have to send one of the boys out in a depressing trip to Aya!” The woman nuzzled Unki’s cheek before gasping at sight of Toso. “And you brought a BOY home! Are you one of Unki’s friends? PFfff! Of course you’re one of Unki’s friends! She has a knack for beating away boys, you know! You must the strong-willed type! Or, do you happen to have the sense of touch? Nevermind nevermind! I don’t wanna’ embarrass Unki anymore infront of her friend!” The fast-speaking woman held her hand to her face, beginning to look embarrassed herself as Unki was busy being absorbed by process of interpreting excitement in the form of rampant questions. “I’m just so relieved that you’re home! THAT’s what matters!”
    Ujitoki rushed in his two-cents before being interrupted, “yeah yeah! Ma, Hojo-san here helped her escape from the island.”
    The woman continued to speak seamlessly upon the illusion of one long breath, one tolling line after another: “Then you must be the strong-willed type. Wait, Mr. Hojo , do you like mushrooms? I have breakfast planned and miso soup with mushrooms are on my list to feed the Amano army of men, Unki, and you of course!” Little room for interjection could be made, even at this point, as she paused to laugh from her own joke. So much energy in this early morning hour continued to ebb from another of the five Amano members. The rush lead to Unki to shortly reflect on whether or not Toso could be wondering if her family were sun-powered automatons. Pancakes! I could add fully pancakes! Then I gotta’ crack open that honeydew! By now, the evidently enthusiastic woman had already turned around and was on her way to the end of the hall to pass into the kitchen. Until then, Unki held her eyes closed as if she were waiting a pain to magically disappear. “And to answer your question, I’m the only Unki. ” The girl would reopen her eyes, playfully bounce her head side to side, and ignore her cousins vague illumination of her being the one and only Unki.

“Thankfully…” A dry and stoic answer followed smoothly from the blonde cousin. And I mean that by the nicest means possible. You’ve might have noticed the excessive use of U-names around here. Bet 'cha coulda' guessed that my mom’s name is Umeko.” tying up his explanation, Ujitoki tilted his head in the direction the pink woman left. Well, maybe not. There are dozens of U names for girls. Anyway, my brother, Iemitsu was spared the curse of being named... Ukyo or something… being the youngest. My Pa’ probably finally saw through to his mistake. When Unki came along, a couple years later, her parent’s name choice was the icing on the cake.”

The entire time, Ujitoki managed a detached expression aside from cracking a few smiles here and there. The demeanor seemed a little unlike him, in comparison to the otherwise laid-back and eager persona he’s since enjoyed when he woke up. Unki had unwittingly copied him. ”Ume-Umeko’s my aunt by marriage…”

Then both perked back up almost simultaneously with a cheery inquiry in tow.
    ”I guess you’ll be sticking around for breakfast, then? We've got a little bit of time, right?” With that, Ujitoki taps Unki’s shoulder and softly mentions he’s stepping away for a moment and vanishes behind the wall. From the kitchen, the voice of a hurried Umeko could be heard asking whoever's listening about what sort of tea to put to boil. Chai? Green? Green with lemon? With Mint? Elsewhere, Iemtisu's voice could be heard as he chimes in with a request for rose tea. Ujitoki's voice too as he casually chimes in for a cup of hot water.
    Unki would ignore. Apparently, a potential discussion of ninja matters was more important than tea. She ventures further into the room and sits, awkwardly, on her knees. She goes to work retrieving the hair ties from her vest to place on a nearby tea table.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Necroplant

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:18 am

User ImageUser Image

Toso would stand still as stone as he often did as the familial chaos unraveled around Unki. Ujitoki reassured Toso that his shirtlessness would be of no concerns and he while not visible his mood lightened up significantly with his head re-affixing itself forward. Unki's aunt was certainly one whom spoke a mile a minute but this was not unfamiliar to Toso seeing as his own family especially his sister often spoke so fast their words would be incomprehensible...sense of touch? "Why yes my sense of touch is rather good on account of my color blindness. ebi." Before he got an affirmative response her aunt was already onto the next subject. Miso this early? Toso thought. Again she moved on to pancakes and melons while those two complimented each other the idea of bringing miso and pancakes together sounded like, well, soggy pancakes, but at the same time adventurous Toso after all had a penchant for new things.
                                                                  Umeko of course didn't mean to make it sound like that but at the rate she was speaking Toso couldn't help but imagine the salty combination. Finally Unki was given the chance to speak. Following her to the table Toso sat with his legs crossed.

"Ah, about that ebi." Toso sounded as though he were about to break out some bad news, which in truth was bad news. "The mission still needs to go through some channels ebi. It will have to wait until tommorrow morning ebi." Toso's head then bobbed to the right as he spoke accentuating that this was an inconvenience to not just him but Unki to. Crossing his arms Toso let out an exhale. "I had to bunk my family in my apartment due to the short notice. ebi. I'm hoping my room mate understands. I'll likely opt to sleep in the nearby fountain so as not to inconvenience him any further than I already am ebi."

Toso's three tentacles produced themselves from out his shoulder blades and its center and traveled down. "It's good to see other families have their own penchants for choosing names ebi. Honestly, I had my middle changed on account of how much I disliked it ebi. Ah, If you don't mind me asking ebi. Where are your parents ebi?"Toso would inquire in a flat tone as per usual. Toso's tentacles were restless by the seem of things, a reflection of their owners current feelings. They slithered like pale snakes across the ground one towards Unki's feet beneath the table until it eventually made contact with them, if the table were a kodatsu or had a cloth it would go unseen. The other two extending towards the group of males, and like periscopes stood parallel to them with a crook in them as if wanting to start a conversation or help out. The third must have been anxious or something similar to have chosen its path.

Despite Toso's demeanor, and the overwhelming testosterone in the air, this was still the home of a girl he knew and while Toso would like to say he was immune to teenage hormones he was not. He felt genuinely terrible if not imposing upon Unki's hospitality as there was nothing to show for it due to the missions processing period. In short he was rather embarrassed. Confidently stating that they rendezvous at her house and proceed from there only to tell her yeah, no it'll have to wait. More importantly why had he said her house? Well there was a reason for that. His family was often boorish this was true but even they had the decency not to intrude upon a home in which they were not invited and it was best to keep information they didn't need to know away from their eavesdropping worry wort ears.

Chakra:425/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 3200/3200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:58 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

User Image

Slowly, but surely, Unki was re-creating the series of cascading hair-puffs from top to shoulder. Her hands were busy at work puffing puffs and tightening ties with a practiced touch.
    “Aww…! I guess perfection can’t be rushed then.”Perfection, loosely being thrown around, as a term to describe the anxious process of waiting and executing her skills with flawless intentions to help the mission reach success; such is the ‘perfection’ which Unki claims cannot be rushed. In time, both Ujitoki and Itemitsu joined them. Itemitsu carried a tray and balanced cups of hot water and an open box housing a small variety of unopened tea packets, as such was the solution to not coming to an agreement on tea. One each side, Ujitoki would seat himself at Unki’s right Iemitsu to her left. They felt as if they were unspokenly playing the roles of sentinels, her guardians, in presence of a strange young man. Now, nothing intimidating, surely. They were, rather, grateful to Toso than suspicious of him and only wanted to radiate warm and welcoming vibes with Unki’s words and experience as kindling. In the fountain? Talk about a waterbed… Too tall for a bath tub?

“I’d think twice about your thought to sleep in the fountain if I hadn’t already sparred with you! Haaah…” A nervous laugh trailed
    shiver that sparked from toe to head when she felt a tentacle touch her foot. She made an awkward attempt to quickly pummel his free-wheeling tentacle with her tilted foot but accidentally pounded the underside of the underside of the table in the process. Staaay The unki-voice in her thoughts pressed an urgent demand to herself and an ineffective telepathic order to Toso’s tentacle which Unki wondered if it truly has its own conscience based on what few, prior, meetings.
    Brushing off her mistake and throbbing pain on her ankle, Unki enthusiastically fluffed her hair and took a cup in one hand as she looked for words to answer Toso’s question.
    “In the little coastal village, Aya.” The other hand, moved to pick from the various teas, hovers over the box as she makes her choice. A tan packet, probably chamomile, was plucked from the box and brought to her mouth where she bit onto the paper wrapping and carefully tore the packet’s tip.
    ”In our cozy little house with cozy collection of nets, fishing stuff, and half a dozen barrels for kusaya.
    As she spoke, she set her cup down and wedged open the packet enough to effortlessly allow the silken back of herbs to drop. A fairly small smile still came through despite how her tone of voice moved on to sounding stale, unamused, however cheery to some degree.Where they never seem to bother to write. She blinked. The little smile still stuck on her face as she then amended her statement to save some of parents’ image, enough. Neither boys knew what to say in regards to Unki’s statement. They didn’t have much to say about their aunt and uncle aside from occupation, location, and relationship between both families.
    Nor did the boys have much to say about nor Toso’s tentacles. Their experienced ninja background had adjusted their mindset to be more “open” in nature and be ready to react to the unusual. Tentacles when far from the sea and the kitchen plate were certainly unusual. The sight was enough to leda Ujitoki to casually lean over some to double check there hadn’t been a cephalopod of some nature clinging to the Hojo’s back under his coat. The young man masked his curious intention by stretching side-to-side after having woken up from a night’s sleep. Opposite to him, Itemitsu addresses his curiosity quietly and less direct. He tilts his head, collects a cup before having served himself, and politely gestures his offering to the upright tentacle trying to “make friends”. Moreover, both boys continued to be blissfully unaware of Unki’s motive behind pounding the underside of the table and its connection to another wiggly appendage. When Unjitoki chimed in, now with his mouth behind the rim of a tea cup, he spoke to share a bit of Amano family trivia, “yE-Aah, our dads were identical twin brothers. But Unki’s dad usually looks scruffier by comparison whenever we’d see them both together em’.”
    You’d think your folks would pick up their gaaame to keep you happy as a clam after you dried up...? How many barrels of fish? Four?
    ”I try a letter every two weeks and I’ll get at least one giant one to make up for the two’s contents.
    ”Well that’s because you’re impatient.”Bro. No.

You know that Unki-chan.”Bro. Stop, no-

I’m just saying, Unki can’t expect them to reply when the season’s busy. Then aunt Yuko- Itemitsu would have turned to face Toso, by now, as he still carried on with his ramble. He was heartily ignoring Ujitoki’s persistant interjections to delay him (for his own good). ”Iemi- ie- stop stop- now man- look. Stop. Unki.
    ”-she’s not a mermaid like Unki was. You know the trade, right? Anyway, Yuko’s not at all impatient like Unki and does a lot of the work for the kusaa-yaaahAHh-Aahha! UNKI? WHY?!” Iemitsu shrieked and rattled the table when he recoiled from his seat. Above table-top, it wasn’t apparent that Unki had touched Iemitsu’s knee with a scorching poke. A toe, to be more exact, that was temporarily heated by her chakra long enough to surprise a long-winded talker. Umeko rubbed more traits than her brown hair onto her youngest son. Unki deviously giggled. The grandest reactions seem to come from Iemitsu. Ujitoki slid his hand over his mouth, to hide his laugh, and then turn to Toso to loudly change the subject: A name change on a fancy middle name, huh? Did you hang on to a middle name or did you drop it all as a whole? He would copy Unki in the means of absently opening a packet of tea and dropping its collected contents in his cup of hot water. The aroma rising within a faint waft of steam was something to the likeness of peaches. Across, meager burn-victim Iemitsu makes no effort in recovering his dignity: sitting cross-legged, now half a foot from the table, rubbing his knee, and looking all around defeated. Between the boys, Unki continued to look rather pleased with herself buzzing an usurped (likely undeserved) sense of power.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Necroplant

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

Toso realized now the unruliness of his appendages but rather than withdraw them they offered friendly hand...er tentashakes to the brothers. Seeming like the will of their own but was merely Toso's acceptance of Unki's extended family. Unki's knowledge of the third tentacles presence however, alerted Toso of it as well. Being the embodiment of his awkwardness in the situation he was in it recoiled as if in panic before becoming a limp noodle.
                                                                  Apparently there was talk of something involving Unki being a mermaid. Was this the first time he heard this? "Aya ebi? That's not in the land of tea is it?"

There was apparently some for of inside joke or inside insult that Toso didn't quite understand. Perhaps to Unki's benefit and Iemetsu as he yammered on left Toso with an interested look, interested of course being an affixed gaze that was eerily unmovable. It was hard to tell if Toso even blinked with how tight his eyes seemed to be. When he jumped from Unki's unseen assault the tentacle beside jumped as well in tandem. "I'm not quite sure I follow ebi. If Unk-nee was indeed a mermaid at one point I'd see no reason as to why to keep it secret. Mermaids are the unseen beauties of the sea whose gaze alone could leave a man so enamored he loses control of both his ship and his mind. ebi." Toso spoke similarly to a poet as the imaginary waves crashed behind him with his romantic allusion to a mermaid. This however ended with the squid placing a hand on his chin and looking down. "However, ebi often I wonder, what would a mermaid taste like? Would they taste like a fish or human? Or maybe something else entirely ebi? What would a fish human hybrid taste like ebi?" going from poetic romantic to weirdo on the turn of a dime his lack of facial expressions made him that much harder to read.

Then the subject was changed and the questions flipped unto him as the subject. That being his name. The flesh colored tentacles turned a momentary redder as blood flushed to them. Toso would then raise his index finger ink resting at it's tip. With a minimum amount of effort he'd combine his two skills Kakusokudo and Inkblade Edge at their most minimum levels to write very small suspended characters in the air with his fingertip as he explained."Ah no ebi. You see, ah...let me explain. The middle name I've opted to speak aloud is Ashi ebi rather than my full which I only use to sign things." He said as he drew the character upon the the sky in black ink. 足. "The typical meaning of course is leg or foot but in my families case its meaning originates from the term limb. My mother's side has the middle name Koki 子機. ebi, However Ko and Ki's characters whilst together are intended to be interpreted separately ebi meaning essentially strong spirit. My father decided to have the middle names of our families joined to create our family name. So, you see ebi, my family name in it's entirety is a combination of the two ebi, Ashikoki 足子機 ultimately resulting in strong spirited limb which looks good on paper ebi. Toso would say this as he drew the following characters in the air whilst the previous vanished, albeit somewhat hesitantly. 足コキ " When you're among other fellow youths often it's this interpretation that's thought of first whenever our name is said aloud.The pronunciation of course was the same however the different characters at the end alone would translate into gibberish.When all three were together though it was clear what the slang deciphered into. That being, a lewd sexual act that involved a foot or feet. "ebi" Toso shook his head with discredit idly. As the ink vanished with a whiteboard eraser like wipe of the hand. "Even if you aren't familiar with said terminology few associate the character Ashi with limb. So. ebi. The name looks good on paper but saying it aloud especially when I among my immature peers at the time led to constant harassment ebi. Such as, the infamous are you into that? ebi. Being called gross by the girls ebi. Often in spars I was stepped on and asked mockingly if I enjoyed it. ebi. I decided if I was to be mocked for anything I'd rather it be my aspirations as a colorblind artist than something such as that. ebi. Suffice to say it was the lesser of two evils...ah, and in the end I proved to myself that their jeers meant nothing. ebi." Answering questions and leaving more questions to be answered seemed to be the squids modus operandi. Hopefully Itemitsu knew better than to ask the 'but were you into it?' question. Still the most interesting thing to gather from Toso's story about his name was he was not unfamiliar to what it was like to be bullied.

Finally Toso would notice the teabox. He looked at it then at Unki. 'Ebi, Since I cannot really determine any of the colors you wouldn't mind picking something for me would you Unk-nee.Her brothers wouldn't have to worry about Toso making the moves on their cousin, at least not now. The nee he tagged on the end of her name suggested he considered her more of an older sister...maybe. Most dudes would tag a chan or something like that to the end of a females name they had the hots for or were close to. Despite their being only a one year age difference between the two and Toso looking far older than nineteen it might have been strange to hear that Unki was being revered as the older of the two.
                                                                  Chakra:425/425❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:410/410❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 3200/3200 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:6050/6050

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:14 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

User Image

”South east of here and neighboring the big blue! Aya’s still in the Land of Lightning.” Unki’s joyful, bubbling demeanor carries on as she speaks to further clarify her former occupation. I used to dive for under sea goodies! I and the other lady divers were just called mermaids or “ama”, in town because the traditional term for it just stuck! In my case, two to four minute dive"s are the usual and are pretty much nothing for me on a single breath!” Unki leans forward a tad, and brings her hand to the corner of her mouth and gestures as if what she had to say was a big secret. Her tone of voice, being very much audible, would suggest otherwise this “secret” was nothing secret at all. But I can hold my breath underwater for eleven minutes without fuss and that’s without gills or special ninjutsu!
    When she removed her hand, she beamed of a prideful smile and quickly began to smoothly sway side to side, happily, like a slithering snake.
    All the while, Iemitsu leaned in to heartily accept a tenta-hand-shake and Ujitoki sucked himself into a loud daydream as he mulled over Toso’s concerning the tasting of merpeople. Hmmhm.. Crunchy mer-tail fins with eel sauce~ The snack of champions.”

Upon the topic of Toso’s name, Unki and the boys were attentive. In fact, a look of wonder from Unki sparks by the squid’s ability to suspend his writing in mid-air. The floating art was almost distracting her from Toso’s story, at least, in the end Unki did manage to wrap her head around what all was said: the name’s meaning, with its better intentions, the union of his parents, and the triumph over his bullies. The last item, the triumphant stand was relatable to Unki. However, she faced her trials with a less than peaceful alternative… She noticed then, if she were to share her own experience she’d only illuminate what Umeko may have been referring to when she claimed Unki’s knack for “beating away” the boys and it was too early to take in a side-comment from either of the boys. Her train of thought derailed when Iemitsu voiced piped in.
    ” Erhm… sounds like a trip. So, your name is reference to your...” the young man motioned at the the tentacle most near to him. Friendly little limbs here, huuh? They’re full of talent!~

Unki grabs an umber-colored bag, “black chai!” and tore off the tip before handing the container in his direction. ”I hope you like it! I really like the aroma! It’s not like peach tea, where it tastes and smells like two different things!”

“Oh, right. I almost forgot.” With Unki’s hand passing over the tray of tea, Ujitoki remembered something he had in mind. With one hand, he moved all the remaining items from the tray before he lifted one side of the tray up. After the sound of something sticky lifting and tearing from the underside, Ujitoki’s hand revealed an envelope was taped to the otherside. The envelope wasn’t entirely flat, but, rather had a little bulk to it. Oddly enough, the envelope was able to hide seamlessly under the tray. Ninja tricks, maybe?
    He waved the envelope as he held it center of the table before it was passed to Unki.
    ”It’s a little something I hid from myself that we all wanted to give to you once you got back.
    ” That is, if you got back. Hey, we thought you were a potential gone’er when the broadcast was snapped. Unki flipped the envelope, shook it some, and had actually attempted to lift the back tab. Umeko’s call actually stopped her. Come set the table, early birds!
    ”YeAh. That’s us. Iemitsu was first to stand, collect his own cup, and coax the others to follow. Ujitoki would follow suit, taking his cup as he spoke up again: I’m not sure how much of a curve ball my mom will be throwing in her cooking. Miso and Pancakes? A short, breathy laugh, impossible for him to resist, forced a smile to crack. Keep your tea handy as a palate cleanser, just in case, for the inbetween stuff. She is known to be flip-flop with flavors.”

Unki had stuffed the envelope awkwardly into her vest through the collar for safe keeping and joined in behind Ujitoki and Iemitsu. She wanted to be a good little hostess and stick close to her guest as she lead him to opposite end of the hall. She mimicked the boys before her, bowing her head and gently lifting the short curtain through archway.
    The kitchen was small and its closely neighboring “dining room” set-up seemed jammed packed by the table to suit the handful of those who lived and frequently visited the house. There were six chairs set up, however, Iemitsu was seen hurrying to set five places. Unki turned and spoke to Toso before stepping aside to try to help with the table setting efforts. ”Take a seat wherever you’d like!”
    She was shortly sucked into the relay of bowls and plates from Umkeo to Iemitsu. Ujitoki had taken a seat and set his tea cup down to stay out of the way. I hope you like honeydew-””Toso!” Unki piped as Iemitsu droned: ”Hojo.”
    ”-I’ve also followed through with my pancake plan and moved on from the miso idea and chose to cook sausage!”

The woman’s rate of speech has slown down to something far more feasible. ”Sit!” Umeko shooed Unki and Iemitsu to their seats and turned to gather the last of the plates. Iemitsu had set the plates of honeydew and bowls of steaming rice at each place. Unki had dug up utensils for everyone from a drawer: a spoon, a soft knife, a pair of chopsticks, and napkins. Umeko brought a plate of warm pancakes to Toso, Unki, Ietmitsu, Ujitoki, and at last a plate for herself before setting off to serve sizzling sausage.

Umeko finally brought herself to take a seat at the table- beside the guest- and pour herself a cup of hot water. The brothers thanked their mother for the food, in a chorus along with Unki before digging in~

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Necroplant

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:31 am

User ImageUser Image

"One might easily assume, but the 'limb' in the full name refers to something else. ebi." Toso would remark in regards to his tentacles being the reason for the name. The name was an homage to the endai's extensible arms but the term limb could be loosely interrupted to mean something else as well from a more perverse standpoint. Although this was not implied..or..was it? Toso would steep the tea Unki had chosen bearing a straight an pleased look. Perhaps this blank faced bare chested dude WAS making moves on their cousin. Just very, very discreetly and shrewd, like his snake like tentacles. "To think you're capable of such an impressive feat unassisted. It says much in regards your stamina and endurance Unk-nee." A compliment directed towards Unki's ability to hold her breathe, though one that could possibly be misconstrued via a tainted mind-set if there was one from his earlier statement.

Toso would then herald his two tentacles to return. One pushing the teacup towards the squid-man as Toso lackadaisically reached for it to bring it up to his nose to smell as the chai spices tickled his nostrils. "Although, I cannot deny you're statement in regards to their talents. They're exceptionally talented at getting into dark tight spaces ebi." Was he innocent? Was he guilty? Were his choice of words intentional? Was he aware of how their context could be interpreted. He'd give no hints to either or. He'd leave these interpretations to Unki's cousins and Unki herself. Suddenly the breakfast bell rang and the individuals would be corralled and Toso would be given warning of what could be a catastrophic concoction. .

"No worries, ebi. We Hojo can cleanse are pallets naturally." Toso having still yet to drink his tea was balancing it on its dish via his two confident tentacles having coiled his third realizing there was now going to be movement slid upward back into the confines of his body. Still what was it doing under the table to begin with would be a viable question to those who noticed. Toso would sit opposite of Unki most likely placing her either in between or to the the side of one of her cousins and placing Toso himself next to their mother. Whom of which like the others he would a address with thanks but Toso's thanks was significantly long winded. "I provide the utmost thanks for your hospitality. Your tireless efforts in sustaining your family is also admirable I again provide my proper thanks and appreciation. ebi." It clearly sounded as though Toso was now sucking up to their mother and aunt but he'd bring up why he sounded so appreciative. "In Endaishima the majority of males are responsible to cook for the family, it is rare for the females of the house to do so, as such said meals are to be taken into greater consideration when prepared by the lady of the house." and so the consumption of breakfast would commence. Toso was far more considerate of mannerisms as oppose to how he behaved when Unki first saw him eat shrimp at the cafe, but one thing did stand out. Toso did not use the utensils. In a primitive but controlled manner. Toso would roll the pancakes into tubes for their consumption.

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:46 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

User Image

If praise were a form of nourishment Umeko would dine on compliments for breakfast. Gratitude from her family would be sufficient enough to muddle through until a light lunch coarse, however, flattery from guests would be like a savory treat. ”Ooh~ Thank you, Hojo-san! You know, I really do try to make sure Unki and the boys have a fond memories me and how hard I work and love them whenever they come home!” In light of Toso’s praise, Ujitoki and Iemitsu change looks to one another. Thoughts buzzing as if they could telepathically communicate (which wasn’t possible for them). Bro-jo’s trying to one-up, us bro-tsu.Iemitsu subtly twitches one of his tiny eyebrows as Ujitoki emits a faint grumble from behind a tea cup before ultimately choking on his drink.

He rolls his pancakes up?! Is one tube shaped food not enough? Just make a sandwich already! “Woah. Breathe, Uji-chan” Concern lessened as Ujitoki waved his hand and nodded in attempt to assure his well being is, in fact, stable. A probable karma for assuming darker intentions of their guest. Meanwhile, his mother would refrain from eating to put forth her concern with a frown surfacing, you sure? Alright…

Unki was munching on a wedge of melon and was looking rather eager to talk. When she was able to swallow her bite she spoke. I try too, Ume-umeko! Donburi bowls for days!
    The girl felt a little “shot down”, however. Unki does and would cook on occasion for the house. As the girl went without much recognition, being “shot down” for trying to steal Umeko’s thunder as head cook o the household. ”Buu…” Unki would poke out her lips before wedging another melon piece into her mouth.Where on earth did you find your friend. Unki? He’s very sweet.” Where did she find Toso? Unki’s chewing of melon and stabbing of pancake stopped as she paused to stare up into space. She would blink. An appropriate response surfaced through the back-track of events. ”He… found me, actually. He wanted somebody to spar! It’s why I came home to change suddenly. I was covered in ink. ” At that statement, Iemitsu froze up in his attempt to bite on a piece of sausage. Luckily, Iemitsu wasn’t drifting off with his thoughts staring at anyone. His behavior could very well be written off as caution to hot food. Now, the thought of ink, ruining Unki’s clothing, connected to the tentacles, and the thought of the Squid’s tentacles jumped back to the last comment Toso made about the meaning of his own name. His thoughts, like that of Ujitoki’s, were beginning to darken about their guest. Still, he liked Toso. He seemed like a civil young man who was capable of looking out for his cousin. ”Twice!”
    Iemitsu was stunned. He dropped the steaming sausage from his chopsticks back to the plate. I’m sorry?! He turns to look past Unki and over Ujitoki, who was getting over the remnants of his cough and sat wide-eyed staring at the rim of his cup. That’s what that golden stuff was?! I do the laundry around here and I was terrified of trying to wash Unki’s vest- that I-!” ”Iemitsu, dear! Please, don’t be rude!” ”-Oh no. No. I didn’t mean to be rude! I was just so surprised! I-i acutally went out and bought a new outfit for Unki thinking those clothes were stained forever with paint! I thought it was a job to paint a wall. Interior and exterior paints are murder to clothes, you know!”
    Ujitoki, across the way, exhaled a long breath. Maybe he wasn’t on the same train of thought as his brother? Maybe he was just fixated with stopping the choke? After leveling his breathing, he spoke: ”I guess you got a first-hand experience of Unki’s hot stuff, huh?” Hahah. First hand. Ha… I made a pun…

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Necroplant

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:27 am

User ImageUser Image

The bro-lepathy brothers would suddenly be met with something that only their bro-lepathy and paranoia would be able to register. A glint in one of Toso's glasses that reflected solely them. His face unmoved and his voice gently monotonous but that glint in his glasses...was he challenging the brothers to some mental showdown? Yes, secretly Toso had realized that the two brothers had taken his bait. It would sound as if every word that came out of Toso's mouth was sincere and protected by 'a foreigners confusion' but now...now he was playing one of his dubious pranks and the brothers would have nothing to call him out on as his words came out so flat it was hard to accuse him of doing so intentionally.

Toso now had but a single sausage and a single pancake. Upon rolling it into a tube as well he did something most profound. He would slowly insert the sausage into the gap of pancake creating a culinary fusion. A makeshift pig in a blanket which would have appeared as more lewd imagery to a man whose head was stuck in a rut. Additionally to said same mind some of Toso's words would be triggering redder flags. "So you cook as well Unk-nee bloop? I'm sure you know by now I'm an experimental individual bloop. I'd look forward to one of your Donburi bowls for certain should you prepare one for my sake bloop." Toso's food fusion would then make itself into the squids stomach as he would listen to Iemitsu explain what became of Unki's ink covered clothing.

Toso seemed rather calm about the whole ordeal. If there was a possibility it did insult him it certainly didn't show as he came off as even tempered and polite as usual. "Honestly I apologize I wouldn't know bloop. After all, bloop, all my ink comes directly from my body so I've had no need for commercial paints bloop." Toso took a sip of his tea. Surprisingly the spices that were contained in it appealed to him. They were very reminiscent of island spices. Looking to Unki once more he'd smile and chortle a chuckle. A smile, and a laugh, that was something different from the stale expression he carried a majority of the time. Would it rouse more suspicion? "Bloo bloo looking back that whole situation could almost be considered a complete 'mess' rather than a full fledged spar." Toso producing an inside joke between the two them in regards to body swapping situation right before a decisive victor could be decided and his body almost dying and all.

Ujitoki would then make a joke in regards to the spar and Toso having to be pit up against Unki's Shakuton. Seeing as Toso would imagine it rude not to keep everyone informed he decided to go into detail about the spar. But he'd make sure to out devils in the details for the two brothers to decipher. Responding to Ujitoki and matching eyes to glasses with him he'd respond with the straightest face and innocently monotonous voice. "Ah, very much so. Her hotness was overwhelming. I don't believe I've ever taken my clothes off so fast before. I even tried sliding as hard and as fast as I could, I even resorted to going in and out of it, but in the end someone else ended up in her body and I ended up in someone else's before our engagement met it's climax. bloop" the sliding of course Unki would know was his strategy utilizing his inks and his slippery blend but to the brothers who knew what they'd think. Toso would then sigh as he looked to Unki. "and to think I had a one hundred percent chance technique that would have finished you if none of that had happened. bloop" Toso would say taunting Unki in a joking manner in regard to the officialism of the spars winner. After all, the result of the battle while she was in the lead before the switching of bodies might've ended differently if the switch never happened. Toso would then calmly drink from his tea again. No doubt enjoying whatever floundering the two brothers were beginning to do and debating whether or not to say something about it.

"Ah, that's right, before I thank your beautiful aunt for the meal once more, you for the invitation, and your cousins for their hospitality. I have a gift for you. Mayahps it'll come in handy when next we spar bloop. The saleswoman ensured me that female shinobi in your village find this attire aids their agility significantly." Toso would form the corresponding fuuin in the air as he had done before with the writing of his name. With a glow the connection to his coat was formed and out from the air in a puff of smoke poofed a cylindrical tube. All that could be discerned was that the color of whatever was inside was violet. The top of the tube like a scroll had a lid that said open. It seemed to be a weak fuuin for keeping contents contained in packaging. Perhaps it would remind Unki of the envelope she received and she could open both packages. If she did twist the lid what would come out of the tube would not be any combat attire but the violet lacy lingerie set with leggings that Toso had been suckered into purchasing earlier under the impression it was combat gear.

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:50 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

User Image

When Unki smiled at what she took as a cheer for her donburi daydream. A beaming smile nailed itself on her face even as Iemitsu reminded her of her clothing. However her smile waned as Ujitoki’s inquiry stirred a weird vibe from the squid. He wore a smile too. It was weird, but, all about a good type of weird. As he went on, explaining their match in a nutshell, Unki replayed bits and pieces of her experience in her head and divided a fraction of her attention to the apparent reactions of her family around her.
    During the course of Toso’s tale Ujitoki’s jaw slowly dropped and he gradually started to lean sideways and fell out of his seat, Iemitsu seemed as if all of color was draining away, and Umeko had set her utensils down, stare at the table, completely lost for words and could only wring her hands in her lap. Her newly structured image of the house guest, good and unmarred, was flipping itself on its side with every word gone un-interpreted. Unki who had been all fine and dandy saw a unanimous disturbance and alarm unfold. She chose to switch “gears” and try to pick out what her family was hearing out of context. A firm moment of silence passes. That didn’t sound very good… Did it? Once more, Toso spoke to express his gratitude, performed a technique, and summoned the cylindrical tube.
    Hmm.. Unki, sweetie, how about you..mm.. Those were pretty much the only words Umeko could muster. She was busy trying to stomp out the worst thoughts protruding themselves front and center. Her lip was quivering and holding back either a hot, searing chide of her own make or simply tears.
    Unki had looked away from Ujitoki- who still hadn’t bothered to budge- and returned her attention to the cylindrical present.
    The girl took the Toso’s present, placed it beside her dishes, and then wedged her hand into her collar to pull out a somewhat crumpled envelope. ”I started out with making a little sun, right? And we’re in this closed off room.” The envelope was set beside the newest gift. Unki looked at each relative as she spoke with her thoughts drumming wishes they’d recover shortly. That sounded really really bad.

She curiously poked Iemitsu’s arm. Toso’s all about ink and being a squid, so, he wanted some heat to stirr stuff up. A-and he just kinda’ dropped ink everywhere and I had scorch clones on his position!” Iemitsu’s upper body quivered like gelatin before he fell forward into his plate and his pancake cushion. Unki recoiled and continued her hopefully, soothing, explaination: and the slip-slip ‘in and out’ thing. He moved like an ice dancer or a dainty pond skater bug along this huge puddle of ink… Unki swayed side-to-side and used her hands to smoothly wave along. Then she stopped suddenly and dropped her arms to her lap.”But that whole thing about somebody else ending up in my body- totally not what you think- but I can’t really explain either. All I knew, I was upside down from the ceiling and then right-side up and no sense of hearing what-so-ever….” The girl would shrug and then leapt to change the subject. ”Unki-didn’t-die present time! Wake up! She playfully slapped Iemitsu and then leaned over the chair beside her to pat Ujitoki’s backside a couple times. ”Wake up, laaazy bones.” When she sat back up-right, she looked at Umeko and threw in one last attempt to reassure her everything wasn’t as nefarious as the story initially sounded.It was a spar. Only a spar. I beat away the boys, remember?
    A laugh, although uncertain, from Umeko was her attempt to dissolve the tension looming between peace and potentially chopping Toso limb by limb with a cleaver and pressing a hammer of banishment back to Aya for Unki. The boys, too, ultimately stirred from their daze: Ujitoki reeled himself back up and fluffed his hair; Iemitsu lifted his head smoothly as if the act of flopping forward went reverse. Color seemed to have returned to Iemitsu’s person, also. Boys, don’t drop at the table. Mommy needs support sometimes too.”
    Alive now? Good? Yes? Okaay! Envelope present first! No offense, Toso-chan” Unki picked up the crumpled envelope, swaying slightly side-to-side, and tore the flap. ”Ooh! One… two.. three…” The girl’s voice drifted into a mumble as tallied a gift of ryo. Iemitsu I’ll save you the trouble, ten-thousand total!” Unki’s beaming smile returned and she further, side to side, to attempt half-assed hugs for her cousins. ”Thank you! Toso’s turn!” Both boys took turns to pat Unki’s head in leu of actually telling her ‘you’re welcome. Enjoy. Don’t spend it all in one place.’
    Unki set aside the envelope, took the second parcel in hand, and only had to touch the lid to help it open. Between two fingers, Unki pulled at the up-most available piece of cloth and plucked it from its meager bindings. A silken cord connected to a silk something? A sock? A lacy sock? Ujitoki and Unki seemed very interested identifying Toso’s gift. Umeko, just seemed happy to see Unki happy while Iemitsu’s eyes opened wide.
    A lacy purple silk sock latching onto equally silky… briefs? Iemitsu cast his stare to the floor. His little eyebrows, no matter how hard he fought to keep them stable, furrowed. Ujitoki bursted into a laugh. ”Wow! Beats our gift out of the park, huh, Iemitsu-chaaan?” A gift was a gift, no matter how awkward made her feel, notably after the previous ordeal with a sore misunderstanding. After a good, solid breath to calm herself, Unki still managed a smile. ”I like the color. I-It actually matches a lot of what I wear- sorta- but it’s really more like bedtime wear than go-kick-butt wear. I can wear this part though and no one would ever know.” Unki pointed at the folded up, ruffled brazier inside stuffed the lacy attire back into its fragile container and set it back on the table. “Thank you! ” Umeko’s smile grew stale through the reveal, as her thoughts went rampant back over the story as it was still unexplained. Yet, she recovered and refreshed her grin to seem more genuine. ”Pancakes fluffy enough? Nothing burned?” While she wanted to seem like she was asking the table, but really, wanted to know if Toso’s gratitude came with sincere esteem for her cooking. But Ujitoki, again, would move the subject. ”Yeah, it’s good Ma. Pancakes are great~! Not sticking around all day, are you Unki? Toso? I mean, don’t take that like I want you either of you out or anything.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽

Jutsu Active:
    Passives Active:
    3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
    = # Chakra Remain
    Techniques Used:

Necroplant

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:56 am

User ImageUser Image

An imaginary exclamation mark as he saw Umeko's hands in his peripherals. Perhaps he over did it a tad with his playful games of innuendo. He hadn't intended Umeko to fall victim to doubts as well. That of course was inexcusable. He had to come clean, of course though he would have to make it sound as if he never intended to do so in the first place. Taking full advantage of Unki's families unfamiliarity with him. He'd first have to kick things off my reinforcing Unki's greater details. As she opened her envelope Toso went on to provide further reassurances. "Sounds about right bloop. I had to resort to genjutsu to even have enough time to cool down from said suns heat by removing my coat. I had to keep moving or I'd certainly be dried squid, my slippery blend was the only thing I could think of that allowed such ease. Diving in it only gave me brief moments of respite. Our whole engagement was a personal request I made, you see my heat tolerance was quite lacking bloop. I'd like to think thanks to Unk-nee it's improved."

When Unki opened Toso's gift slowly the squid started having second thoughts. Then when she went into detail about the garments true purpose Toso seemed shocked. Well, as shocked as he could appear taken aback briefly. "Bloop. So I was deceived!" He regained his composure. "Ah, I should have known that saleswoman was unhealthily persistent." Still Unki provided her thanks regardless. Toso couldn't help but feel that his gift was less that pleasing to Unki this showed only briefly with a small contortion of his face that remedied itself quickly. As Umeko invoked a question Toso was right about to respond before he was interjected.

Towards Ujitoki he'd shake his head with a chuckle. "All day? bloop. I feel I've intruded long enough bloo bloo. I'll likely head to the academy and perhaps the store for further preparations to Endaishima." Toso looked to Unki giving her a nod of affirmation that they were likely to part ways here. " Perhaps you can buy some ingredients for your donburi with this spare time Unk-nee. I'm certain whomever else is with us will find them appreciated on the trip bloop." Toso would now finally stand but in doing so would turn toward Umeko and offer her a bow of gratitude. "The meal was profoundly appreciated bloop. This was my first time eating all of these wonderful things bloop. I wish only I had another similar to compare it so that I may assure you of your cooking's superiority in comparison. The honeydew was also good bloop" Toso's diet consisted primarily of fish,shellfish,greens and tropical fruits. Grains used in the making of pancakes were uncommon, the only familiarity he had was the honeydew of which was a little dryer than he was accustomed but he wished not to be rude. Truth be told the pancakes lacking syrup lacked impact, the sausage and the sage were the meals saving grace as Toso's pseudo-pig in a blanket allowed him to tolerate the consumption of the last pancake. However, with a stomach having not eaten pork until today something said the future of its digestion may not be quite so easy.

The squid mans tentacles would then suddenly show themselves once more as they swept the table for the empty plates placing them nearest the sink to save Umeko and he cousins a trip. Toso would then proceed to the side room and begin re-equipping himself proper. He would provide the family a courteous wave signaling his evident departure. He'd then bow and reassure Unki. "I'll contact you once everything is in order...Ah, actually...would you like to form a contract with one another? I don't have any scrolls on my person at the moment however..." Toso was of course referring to contract summoning. A way that would allow them to summon one another. Inadvertently this was an invitation to head to the store. Unki had money and Toso figured it rude to just leave without first seeing if Unki intended to head out herself and if he was heading to the store and academy himself why not kill two birds with one stone.

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

Φ

[Supplementary]
                                                                  Rank B
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ General Brush
                                                                  Φ Lingerie
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  ~Back~
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

Quote:
                                                                  Hurrak
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games