Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:03 am
Ceres let out a sigh as she watched Taka lean up against the fence post from on top of the dojo, She had decided that it was best to stay around, due to a feeling that she might see Taka again very soon. She was right of course,there Taka was... the only problem was that she looked pissed off. Slowly Ceres stood up before jumping down to the ground and walking towards Taka. "Guessing it didn't go so well at the kage's humble abode..." She crossed her arms and ccontinued to stare at Taka but not getting to close a the moment. Meanwhile a small aura surrounded her body, keeping it from growing tired.

Stimulating Armor
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:09 am
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 945 / 945___Stamina: 740___Rank__: Anbu___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka looked up at Ceress quickly, but her demeanor seemed to soften at the presence of at least one person who hadnt dissappeared over the last year or so. " I may have overreacted to some words that were meant to put me in my place and establish the hokages dominance. I may or may not have a squad of anbu here shortly trying to arrest me. Not sure really. If they come, I suggest putting some distance between this place and yourself. I plan on using everything in my power to get rid of them. However should the Hokage come and talk to me himself, maybe this situation can be salvaged for him...who knows"Taka sighed leaning against that fenceline as she simply waited.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:51 pm
Holy Rinaku

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1170/1170 ▪ Stamina 950/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Taka would feel someone leaned against her on the other side of the fence line. If she looked she would see the familiar long hair and robes of the Hokage himself. Simply leaning against the fence as she was. Seemingly deep in thought, so at least he came himself. Noctis looked up at Ceres, his eyes kindly asking her to leave them for a few moments. If she didn't get it Ivilice would hopeful ask her follower to go for a little."Ivilice, what am I gonna do with you."He said with a sigh as he looked up.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

Taka's eyes shut and she didnt move from her position. Her mind felt numb as compared to the usual buzz of idea's and tactics that were constantly flowing through her mind. She didnt bother turning, she knew if it was anything that ceress could handle, she would have been on them in a heart beat. That left pretty much one person, aside from a few jounin that were being deployed on mission as of current. So this was the Hokage. His voice confirmed it, as well as the cooling air that went through her personal space. She didnt bother turning around." You have several options really. You could lock me in the correctional facility with the other enemies of the state. You could fight me to the death. You could have me publicly executed to show example to your military. Its really your call here."She said all this a little too calmly, and even the air was still around them. Things just seemed out of place as they spoke quietly. She really didnt care who watched at the moment, as even her trio was still around them. They were simply bathing in the sun, sensing that this wasnt currently a threat to their alpha.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:14 pm
Holy Rinaku

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1170/1170 ▪ Stamina 950/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

Noctis chuckled at her suggestions for a bit before stopping slowly."It would be a waste to lock you up, fighting you would only weaken Konoha. And killing you would be another waste."Noctis took a deep breath of the air. It seemed today was one of those days were he could function somewhat normally."Do you want to know the reason I decided to send you with that group?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:29 pm
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

Taka sighed gently at his words." If you say so, I guess your right about weakening Konoha. As far as the group goes, I can compliment any group. I have every branch of jutsu covered, so my guess is to make sure if one of them went down, to cover their end. Hell, the only thing i dont have is medical and puppetry. Thats my guess anyway. " She said truthfully. She didnt really see a reason for a 4 man cell of anbu being stuck together other than a high risk op.

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:37 pm
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
» Konoha's Hitokiri Shinigami «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Bukijutsu
Bloodline: Uchiha Clan

Chakra: ---/550
Stamina: ---/295
Element: Katon -- Raiton

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘ Ittoryu [ One-sword School ]
Description: The beginning step in the Power of the Cursed Three, one must master the basics before going on. Gives the user the basic tools needed to become proficent in the unique style of the Cursed Three.

✘ Nitoryu [ Two-Sword School ]
Description: The user goes on to practice several basic forms as well as attacks using dual-swords, though they can be on differing length and weight as long as the user is comfortable.

✘ Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

✘ Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

✘ Trick Style: Knife Toss
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

✘ Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

"Fight and be remembered as a hero, or run and be remembered as a coward."
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Kansuke Uchiha

XXXXXLetting out a low sigh of annoyance, Kansuke stepped through the doors leading to the Dojo, glancing about silently. Catching a glimpse of Ivilice and Noctis he raised a single eyebrow, his crimson eyes narrowing on the two in the thought before he merely shrugged and walked over to one of the benches lining the Dojo. He wanted to get a bit of training done today at least, though for right now he'd merely take a small break after his previous missions. This would give him time to think over just what exactly he wanted to train and whether or not he should retrieve a weapon to practice with.

XXXXX 』™

╚══════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:39 pm
Ceres let out a small chuckle as the hokage suddenly appeared at the scene, knowing Taka as well as she did she knew that it would of ether been a large group of Anbu or the Kage whom came to speak with her. She wasn't worried anyways, her body felt fresh and free from exhaustion. Though she was just a simple genin rank meant nothing to her, she had done business with other kages and organizations in which would require a higher rank to complete. She probably had gotten a assassination job from this kage as well but she couldn't remember at the time nor did it matter. When the kage motioned for her to leave she simply stood there with her arms crossed, it would take more then the kage to make her leave Taka.  

iChaosLod

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:39 pm
Holy Rinaku
/quote]

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1170/1170 ▪ Stamina 950/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:10070

Noctis continued looking at the sky."I wanted to send you because I have a feeling that something gonna happen. It was the same way one year ago." He paused and then continued."I was worried that the team wouldn't be able to handle it. So I placed you on the team as a safety measure, but I suppose that idea went out the window." The thing they were going to secure. It was an S+ class secret, it somehow was managed to be brought inside Konoha one year ago. But it was hidden from view and only until after the attack did they realize what it is.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:47 pm
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

Taka nodded softly. A shiver would be felt at the mention of the last year. " Dont tell me we missed some of those ********... "She said in a bit of an exasperated tone. " I could be sent as backup later if nessicary but...If you really feel that it is nessicary. You mentioned another mission...Can you give me the details now or what...This doesnt let you off the hook by the way for insulting me. But this is rather serious if that...thing is back."

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:14 pm
Holy Rinaku

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1170/1170 ▪ Stamina 950/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:10070

Noctis shrugged."We don't know who it is, it just has that feeling you know? The other mission you will be going undercover to a bar that has had suspicious activity lately. You are to try to get Intel or even, get yourself kidnapped to discover their hiding place."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:57 pm
█ █ Asuka Aizawa █ █

User Image

"I believe that everybody dies twice, ya' know? One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your
name for the last time. That's why I want to make a lasting impact on this world.. so that I may never be forgotten, and I will always be remembered.."

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

[Age: 16] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Prodigy] | [Info -- Clicky]

『 After leaving the Hokage's office, the teen wanted to get some training in before going to get celebratory.. Linner? Dunch? Whichever it be called, it was just a bowl of Miso flavored Ramen. Walking into the Dojo, he would glance about and see two people from before: the Hokage and the girl with the tail. Seeing as how they were absorbed in their conversation, he decided best to let them be. Finding a spot in the dojo was kind of hard.. people were everywhere and if he were to practice with weapons, he didn't want an accident to occur and somebody become hurt because of his actions. He already knew that feeling to well.. it would haunt him for the rest of his life. for he believed that his poor choice of actions had caused his brother's death. If he couldn't work by himself, them maybe he could get somebody to help him.. but who? Glancing about, he would notice a fine dressed male standing alone. He didn't really look like a shinobi.. but it was worth a shot. Walking up to Kansuke he would clear his throat before bowing slightly, asking the man, "Excuse me. Would you please be my training partner?" Now that he was closer to the male.. he could sense that his chakra wasn't normal.. not at all. He must be a shinobi, of at-least a Jounin rank like his brother once was. 』™

[Chakra Pool ---/450 Stamina Pool ---/50 ] | [Ninjutsu - Sensor] | [Doton -- Raiton]
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
"Because deep down, no one wants to be alone, to stop being thought of. It's the best feeling in the world to know that
you are on somebody's mind at any given moment.. that you actually mean something, your existence is important.."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

✾ Kansuke Uchiha ✾
» Konoha's Hitokiri Shinigami «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Bukijutsu
Bloodline: Uchiha Clan

Chakra: ---/550
Stamina: ---/295
Element: Katon -- Raiton

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
✘ Ittoryu [ One-sword School ]
Description: The beginning step in the Power of the Cursed Three, one must master the basics before going on. Gives the user the basic tools needed to become proficent in the unique style of the Cursed Three.

✘ Nitoryu [ Two-Sword School ]
Description: The user goes on to practice several basic forms as well as attacks using dual-swords, though they can be on differing length and weight as long as the user is comfortable.

✘ Offensive Style: Knife Stances
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

✘ Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

✘ Trick Style: Knife Toss
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

✘ Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

"Fight and be remembered as a hero, or run and be remembered as a coward."
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Kansuke Uchiha

XXXXXLooking up from his seat on the bench, Kansuke stared calmly at the boy before him, his crimson gaze narrowing slightly upon the boy as he gave him a scrutinizing gaze. His chakra and physic seemed to be more akin to a genin rather than a Chunin or a Jounin, and alongside that he’d never seen the boy around beforehand; something that was a rather big surprise considering the fact that he knew almost everyone in the village at the moment. Hearing his request, followed up with a polite bow Kansuke stood up, his large frame dwarfing the boy as he did so. Speaking in a low voice, the Uchiha’s deep, smooth voice echoed throughout the Dojo. ”If you’d like…I’ll make sure to hold back. Is there any specific things you’d like to limit the spar to?” Cracking his neck Kansuke reached towards his right forearm, unsealing a basic Katana from it before tying it to this waist. It was a reverse blade, meaning he’d keep himself from slicing the genin when he attacked him. It wouldn’t be good for him to cripple someone with the Hokage standing right there near him able to see it all.

XXXXX 』™

╚══════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 pm
█ █ Asuka Aizawa █ █

User Image

"I believe that everybody dies twice, ya' know? One time when you stop breathing and a second time, a bit later on, when somebody says your
name for the last time. That's why I want to make a lasting impact on this world.. so that I may never be forgotten, and I will always be remembered.."

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

[Age: 16] | [Konohagakure] | [Genin] | [Prodigy] | [Info -- Clicky]

『 As he was bowed, he could feel the male's piercing gaze surveying him, most likely sizing him up and gauging things. He was used to it however, for he was often compared to his brother a lot when he was alive. "Arigato..er.. Sensei? I am Aizawa Asuka, nice to meet you, and thank you for taking the time to do this." Standing straight, the male would reach down would seem he missed his kunai holster, but actually, he grabbed a hidden blade from behind the pouch. "If it is alright with you, I would like to stick with working on my Bukijutsu, however, you can use whatever you wish. I want to keep it as real as possible.." Looking up the teen would give a nod and hop back before getting in proper stance, watching, waiting. He might not be as good at bukijutsu as his brother may have been, who devoted his entire skillset to it, but he wasn't too shabby either. 』™

[Chakra Pool ---/450 Stamina Pool ---/50 ] | [Ninjutsu - Sensor] | [Doton -- Raiton]
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
"Because deep down, no one wants to be alone, to stop being thought of. It's the best feeling in the world to know that
you are on somebody's mind at any given moment.. that you actually mean something, your existence is important.."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image

______
User Image

Taka laughed gently for the first time in ages. She wouldnt allow herself to be captured even for a mission. People got handsy when they had female captives. She could take a beating without doing anything. But when you could breath corosive mist, you didnt take to being groped too kindly. She however did choose that exact moment to thump the hokage over the top of his head with her tail. It wasnt nearly hard enough for a knockout but just hard enough to raise a small knot on his head. " Yeah, because i dont stand out in a crowd...I do however have a proposal that could work for our benefit. Very few know that I have mastered Suiken taijutsu. If you wish, I could find this person, put on my drunken aura until hes so intoxicated that he shouldnt remember anything, then use the voice of command, get the information and leave him in a ditch just outside the village. If we do it right, he should feel he passed out. "She would roll her eyes as her tail snaked out of view of the kage, laying lightly along her leg.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games