Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Training Grounds & Sibylline Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:23 am
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

Zero came right up to him now, smacking his old friend in the back. "Sounds like shes doing well. Wish i could have watched her rise through the ranks ******** rouge encampments suck. You know how hard it is to stay undercover when you look this pretty?!" He gave a laugh out to the sanin. " Good to see you again. Ill make that cut trust me. People havent seen my entire arsenal anyway. Plus its not like ive been sitting on my a** while i was gone."

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:36 am
Holy Rinaku

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San kept a stoic and blank face as the jounin smacked him on the back, but offering a small nod to the comment. They were both to Shiroi, and San had been aiding her growth and development as best he could.

"She is the only 9 year old chunnin we have ever had in he village, so even the Kazekage seems to see her potential. And prehaps we can alter your complexion a little huh? James can do it, either medically or give you a physical beating hahahaha. Unfortunately, the TACT course has nothing to do with your skill, or arsenal of techniques. The only way to pass....is to obtain my approval, and that you have shown sufficient prowess in all forms of engagement. Do you know what the TACT course stands for?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:40 am
User Image

[Sunagakure] ~ [Jounin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Taijutsu ] ~ [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song]

"It seems to have changed since I was here. It was V.o.i.d last time i was in the village." Internally he was very proud with his little sister. She had definitely proven herself. He needed to congratulate her...and hug her. It had been a long time since he had given her an embrace. He pushed the thought aside for the moment. " San if nessicary i will go above and beyond expectations. You know my work ethic..."

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 am
Holy Rinaku

User Image
User Image

The moment Zero had begun talking about VOID, Sand rushed and put his hand over his mouth. Even through his blindfold, if Zero could have seen his eyes, he would know he was glaring.

"We dont Talk about that, remember? I did this in good faith not to suppress that memory. Their is power in secrets and knowledge, lets us it to our advantage..."

San stepped away fro a moment, shrugged shoulders and let the small adrenaline burst clear his system before he spoke again. Maybe he was getting a little ridicules about the whole VOID CIA, but he had managed to keep Suna safe for all these years. The most recent attack was something nobody could have planned for, and was set into motion before Sanshi was even a gennin. It simply showed the skill and resiliancy of the Suna people that they managed to thwart it.

"The TACT course stands for Teamwork and Collaboration training. It is a course, test, and exam that i designed to refine, hone, and perfect Suna's greatest weapons: the minds of our ninja. Thinking outside the box, communication, teamwork, planning, deception, tactics, anything and everything to get the upper hand on the opponent or their group. I remember when my father was alive, he used to tell a story that was passed down through his father from his father, and so on through the generations.

"Before the modern era of Man, before the great minds and souls learned to manipulate chakra and all that spiritual nonsense, the ninja were a different breed of warrior. If you can believe it, instead of ninjutsu and chakra and all of those things, the ninja used standard items and took them out of context, began invisible using only physical means: shadows, deception, equipment and they would never have had a battle on a battle field. The ninja of the old, almost all being proficient in what we call Bukijutsu and taijutsu nowdays, used to sneak into your camp or your house or whatever, and kill you in your sleep. If a man stands between you and true justice, you simply walk up behind them, and stab them in the heart."

This TACT course was designed to teach you guys this flexible mindset so that you guys will employ it on the battle field."

San let his words ring. Eventually, when the other ninja had returned and he could start the course and have his other instructor James, the other ninja would soon understand what he was talking about.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:24 am
User Image

"Yes I know. When do you want me to test then...? Im free currently, just getting back..." He stretched his arms back, limbs cracking from the stretching and a little residual electrical chakra sparking across his chest. He honestly felt like licking his hand. He chuckled internally at this but refrained from it. Too much iron.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:29 pm
Holy Rinaku

User Image
User Image

San smiled, offering a bit of insihgt into the exam.

"Well you need your team to be able to take the exam. its about team work and everything. is their anything else i can help you with?

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:29 pm
User Image

"Hmm...that poses a problem. Shiroi is fine but my other teammate I dont know the status of....I may need a third for this. It was nice catching up to you, ill look you up again in the future. In the mean time, be well." He offered him a rare smile as he turned to go look for his little sister.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:51 am
Bast got caught up in listening to the conversations and let the pressing issues of the day slip to the back of her mind. Intuition told her that something bad was coming, but her intuition had been wrong before. Even with it, she had felt secure and not seen the tsunami coming; just the other day, it had told her that there was a chili cart outside the tea shoppe. In both cases, she had been dead wrong.

"If it's teamwork training, why don't you go with them, San?" the Kazekage proposed to her advisor. "I'll be the opponent. It should be a good bit of exercise. Alternately, I could go with them and you could be the examiner. "

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 pm
░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 245/245 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Sebastian noticed that Sanshi got a little bit busier than when he started to teach him. He turned and bowed to the clone he had left."I thank you for your help, but I can take it from here." he then walked over to amai."You're doing great Amai!"He told her excitedly.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:11250

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:52 pm
User Image
Aidan Rayne Noll - Tenkei
Tenkei Clan Musician
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈ⒶⒾⒹⒶⓃ ⓇⒶⓎⓃⒺ⌋

Aidan walked to the dojo and readjusted the guitar on his back. Aidan saw the Kazekage and walked up to him and the gennin that he was training. He waited before speaking so he could introduce himself.

⋉ⓃⓄⓁⓁ ㊀ ⓉⒺⓃⓀⒺⒾ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

Zero hopped from the rooftops to the ground near the dojo. A quick look through the window from the road confirmed the Kazekages presence. This area would easily be safe without Zero's presence so he moved on.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Morphius, San's wind whisp golem, appear next to San and began speaking. HGis voice was unusual, and that of a British butler.

"Good day sir. I would just like to inform you that a massive chakra source was found at Rouran, and that two giant Meteors are falling for the city. So, shall you be leaving then? and shall i inform Madam Kazekage?"

Felled with a great sense of urgency, Sanshi reverse summoned himself away.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 am
Once again, her intuition had been correct. Bast watched San disappear, wondering just how screwed they all were this time. If it came down to it, she would have to do something crazy again, but honestly, now it was on her subordinates' shoulders to make up for her presence on the battlefield.

Keep cool, Kazekage, keep cool, she told herself. It was, after all, so very tempting to throw herself into the fray.

"Keep your heads up," she told the Shinobi in the Training Grounds. Without further ado, she popped back to her Office.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:23 pm
User Image

Amai Hana
| Sunagakure | Puppet Rose | Puppet Apprentice | Genin | Nanabi Jinchuuriki |

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai seemed to have zoned out. Coming back to herself she looked around seeing a number of new people in the training area. Blinking at this she was deeply confused, but too quiet to ask what was going on around her, she just merely watched everything unfold before her. "Am. . . Am I still training?" She thought aloud speaking quietly to herself.

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 290/290
Ryo: 000

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:29 pm
October Night Starlight

░░▒▓██►Sebastian◄██▓▒░░

User Image

Rank:Jonin/Anbu Genin ✇ Chakra 245/245 ✇ Stamina 420/420

You felt the coldness in my eyes, and something I'm not revealing. Though you got used to my disguise, you can't shed this awful feeling.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Amai would feel a slight poke on her back. Turning she would notice Sebastian laying on a bench behind her staring up at the ceiling and holding his sheathed sword out which is what he probably poked her with."You completely zoned out, everyone left." Well everyone except for him of course.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝
Feel the pain that I never show, and I hope you know it's never healing.

AC:23300 ✇ Ryo:11250

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games