Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:36 pm
Oberon would allow Erin to go, and do what she felt she must. He worried for her, seeing how thin she was spread. "That girl is going to be something else. Whether she survives, or dies, she'll be legendary..." He spoke to no one, only to voice his opinion. He felt something converging around her, and knew she would be special, one way or the other.

Jareth would watch with Lily, the images she played before him, like a movie. He saw many images, and some were not his own. "Lily. Are some of these images from your memory? I mean, some feel familiar, but others are completely foreign to me, although with some similarities."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:55 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Lilly smiled nodding a bit. "It is. It is when the mortal realm and immortal realm was merged as one, before time was thought of. But when Darkness had come, it separated during the battle. We did not know it at the time. The boarder was still forming so it was some time after that we noticed how hard it had been getting to go between." She looked to the images then let them pass as she went back to view the waves. In the waking world time was passing, though she wouldn't alert him to this. He needed the rest, to gather his strength to be there when he needed to be. In a way she felt this were cruel for him and Erin, knowing how much Erin wished him well or to see him, but knew it must be done. If she were to let him know of the time he would be struggling to be in the waking world, and thus not conserving or regaining his strength or magic. Something that would get them both killed.

Erin went about with repairs and running their kingdom. She was thankful for Twink and the others, even Oberon and Puck were helping. It had been about a week or two since her husband had been hurt, and with little word other than he was recovering she had begun to worry. She knew he had been bad, just had never seen or heard of him like this. She mused knowing how he felt now each time she had been hurt.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:04 pm
Jareth would fall asleep in his mind several times, and wake up just the same. It felt more than unconsciousness. Like another dimension, or realm. Every time, though, Lily would be there. Waiting. "Lily. What's going on? Am I still asleep? Unconscious? Or am I somewhere else, separated from my body?" He wanted the answers, but also, feared them.

Oberon would spend the week watching over Erin. He saw her struggle constantly, but also saw her hide it by doing something else. He knew she was a tough mortal, but every mortal had a limit. And he knew that giving birth to a third half-immortal would drain her of just about every last bit of strength she has. Nevertheless, he would keep watch over her, and protect her until the end. For his son, and for his grandchildren.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:53 am
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Lilly watched over him off and on allowing his mind to shut down in the way of 'sleep' now and again. After a time when he would finally question she would simply look to the waters before them. "We are in your mind still, we never left. I'm here to be a companion and make sure you rest and regain your strength for when you will truly need it." She looked back to him knowing that answer alone would brood more questions in his mind, being within it already she could feel and almost hear them. "Your mother is worried about you where you are physically. Erin is fine for now, your father and Puck is helping her, well best she lets them." She smiled slightly towards him. "Times will change shortly for you, and my power here on your mind will only last so long. Time moves slower here then in the waking world. And I am sorry that I must keep you until it is time."

Erin kept up best she could like things were not bothering her. She had questioned herself constantly since she had given Puck her journal for the children. As such she had written a few letters addressed to all three and had some of the goblin staff run about and hide them within the kingdom as she had asked. With what she had seen in her dreams of things to come from the children, it was all she could do to guide them should it all actually come to pass. She was thankful also for her father in law though felt odd still without her husband, though knew he needed to heal. It was about the third week and now she was beginning to feel the weight, much like she had with the twins. She walked the halls with Oberon now and then, if anything to keep moving and active, despite the goblins pleading for her to be in bed rest. That's when she felt it, the pain that ripped through her. she grabbed the wall and held her stomach with the other hand till the wave of it would pass and took a breath to steady herself. She waited a bit for another but would regain herself when it wouldn't come. "Just false pains. It happened often with the twins too." She knew he would worry though knew there was nothing to worry on at the moment.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:55 pm
Jareth understood what Lily meant, and would behave for now, but felt uneasy not being with his family and kingdom. He felt as if only a few days had passed. If time in his mind was truly moving slowly, then it's possible a whole month could have passed already. He wondered if Erin would be alright, or if he would be there for the birth, like he knew he should be. "Lily. I know I shouldn't ask, but, is there any chance I'll wake in time to be with Erin? For the birth, and, if it does happen, should the worst be made reality?" He wanted to be with her, no matter the outcome. It was more like, he felt he HAD to be there...

Oberon would walk with Erin, musing about the future with her children, and letting her know should the worst happen how much they would be taken care of. And then it happened. "Erin!? Are you alright? Is it time?" Oberon would watch as she gripped the wall, nearly collapsing. When she regained her footing, and stated it was false labor, he wasn't so sure. "Well, false or not, let's get you to bed. After an event like that, you need rest. Come on. No arguments." He felt like a father scolding his daughter. It was funny to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:06 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Erin looked to him shaking her head despite how insistant he wanted to be. "I will be fine, this happened wiith the twins too." She didn't feel a need to tell him that meant it could be anyday now. She figured her full term wasn't for another week or so. She had to finish some things first. She would amuse him only slightly returning to her room. Her children in their room playing with Puck and Taris.

Lilly looked to him sighing in responce to his worries. "Jareth, I cannot say for definate that you will. It will be close and hard. You will need too find her to reach her for what's comming. That is all I am allowed to speak on it. You will have help but it will be hard. You will be ready when you need too be."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:50 pm
Jack and Una had been kind of running around the castle, doing their own thing, while silently watching in on the children and Erin. Of course, most of the time it was only Jack, as Una refused to get involved. "I know you don't like to get involved, Una, but they need looking after. We can help. if only for a couple more days..." He felt it was about time for them to return to the forest. that it was about time for them to leave this story, and enter the world of legend...

Jareth listened to Lily, now feeling a little more sullen. However, he accepted his fate, and would be fine with it. He only hoped that his children would be fine, and Ben would be born healthy. He already knew Erin would be accepting of her fate as well, should the worst happen, so he did what he thought she would want, and accepted it as well, hoping for the best for their children.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:03 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Una looked to Jack as he had returned from his little spying game. She didn't agree, she didn't even agree with being there, this wasn't their fight anymore. She was just a sprite, and Jack had never unlocked his own abilities as a guardian. She would look back to the rest of the room shrugging. "Not our fight anymore. Besides you know as well as I that its been far too quiet. And we know what happens when Darkness is quiet, very very bad things. The last couple being the death of one unicorn and then the near killing of the goblin King."

Lilly looked to him placing a hand gently on his shoulder. Her power was beginning to slip and feared the reason. "You won't be able to wake for a bit still, but, my power to help heal leaves with the last unicorn." She wanted to warn him knowing what was possibly coming. She could feel the light beginning to fade and knew they were close to their goals. Erin has told you of your newborn yes? He needs protection at all costs if the light is to survive even a fraction."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:52 pm
Jareth looked to Lily. She seemed to be fading, almost. He heard her say her powers were leaving with the unicorns? "Wait. Are you telling me the Unicorns are finished with? But what about the power of the light?" He listened more as Lily claimed Ben needed protection at all costs, if the light were to survive. "Okay. I can do that. I will make sure Ben will be safe, one way or another. And if I know my father and mother, they'll care for my children, should the worst come to pass." He watched as she began to fade more...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

Lilly looked to him shaking her head. "There is still one unicorn at least for now. As I'm sure Erin may have tried to tell you, they have a backup. They never knew dark thoughts but with one already fallen, to which you knew, they had to make sure the light would remain." She looked back towards the waters before them.

Erin went about the castle as she usually did despite what Oberon wished of her. If he and the goblins got their way she'd never see anywhere but the bed. She was thankful Twink and Midas knew better. Today she was a free woman though having asked Oberon to let the twins see their father. It wasn't the best she knew, but wouldn't deny her children their father.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:37 pm
Jareth would nod, trying to understand. He remembered what Erin tried to tell him. He figured that it meant the unicorns have placed their hopes and powers within their unborn child. If that was the case, then it would explain why Darkness and Vladimir wanted him. But he knew, if that was the case, that Kiera and Arthur would protect their brother, being Guardians. He only hoped that he would grow up happy... Soon, he drifted off to sleep in his mind again. He would lay his life in Lily's hands once more... For a brief moment, he almost thought he felt and heard his children...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm
xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

The twins had curled up overnight with their father as he slept still and soon had been taken back home. Erin knew they were upset and tried her best at damage control and explaining things. Over the week though she had begun having more false labor and was ready to curse the unborn, though cooled after time. She knew Oberon wasn't a fan.

he smiled watching from the shadows knowing none knew he were there. He had caught the twins looking now and then as if they couuld see him but knew theey couldn't, he noted the same of their mother as well. He merely waited for his father's signal knowing it was soon. This had to be timed corectly. Then he saw his chance and felt a shift in the darkness as his power grew. He watched erin collapse with the pain as the last unicorn was finally killed. He stepped from the shadows smiling and opening the portal behind him. "The last unicorn has fallen, you cannot stop us now."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:41 pm
Jareth woke once more in his mind. He no longer felt his children. He also did not see Lily. "Lily?" He searched around, but did not see her. Usually when he woke, she would be standing over him. "Lily?!" He continued to search, but to no avail. He remembered her saying her powers were weakening as the Unicorns approached the end. "So. Darkness finally did it, did he? The b*****d. He better stay away from my children, or he'll have me and Erin to listen to!" Big talk, but he was still stuck in his own mind. "That is, as soon as I recover enough to wake. Come on, body. Don't let me down, now..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:09 pm
Erin watched knowing well what had just happened. She could never forget the first time and cursed being here and not able to help prevent this. As she heard the familiar voice she knew what was coming. She called for the guards seeing The goblins try against the dark forces entering the castle. If it weren't for the twins or the baby within her she would have been to the front line helping. She looked beside her as Twink took hold of her arm and began rushing her as they made their way through the halls. Till she had to stop. She held the wall and her stomach and knew what had happened. "Oh crap, Ben hunny mommy's not ready.." She looked to Twink seeing Midas joining them worried. There was an attack on their home, her husband was still injured the last unicorn killed and now was the time Ben decided he wanted out? "Twink the twins? Please?" She watched him nod seeing Midas rush off down the hall. She called out at another contraction. This was not how she wanted this to happen.

He laughed walking after the one he wanted. With the rise in darkness everywhere the form of Toby seemed to rip away piece by piece each step revealing Darkness in his true form. It would be long seeing his father's assumption was correct. He motioned some of his stronger fighters and let them deal with her guards before he went to grab her. Being in obvious labor she was too weak to fight too much. "Now, my father has extended an invitation for you to join us." He pulled her roughly opening the portal and returned to their lands.

xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget

Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:42 pm
Oberon was caught off guard. The army of Darkness had overrun the Labyrinth, and knew that it must mean Erin had gone into labor. "Erin!" He knew that should anything happen to her or their unborn children, Jareth would most likely kick his a**. "Erin! Out of my way, you vile creature!" He struck a dark goblin, sending him flying. He felt more of his power come back to him. He suddenly had a thought. "Slack! Where are you?"

Slack had locked himself up in his lab for months. He felt uneasy about all the new happenings, so he retreated into his lab, staying out of sight, and he hoped, out of mind. He liked it this way, and preferred his solitude. However, he heard Jareth's father, Oberon, calling him. And one does NOT deny a request from the king of immortals, now. Do they? "Oh, no... Not now.... My root beer formulas...." He almost began to cry. "Oh well. Let's see what the outside world has to offer. Oberon, my lord?" He opened his door, and before him, was yet another war. He didn't seem surprised. He saw Twink and Midas, first. "Hey. What's going on this time?"  
Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff