Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:25 pm
User Image
↳ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳᵞ ʳᵉᵃ≀ᵒᵑ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵢᵍʱᵗ↰

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Aika's tail thumped on the floor as Inka knocked, her head going around to look at the door. Hearing Inka's voice, her tail thumped harder and Syy glanced up, shaking himself out of his uncertainty. Standing to go to the door, he twisted around abruptly and grabbed the silver chain, pulling it out. On the end, a man's ring. Slipping the chain over his head, he tucked it away under his shirt and out of sight. Rubbing Aika's ears softly, he went to the door and opened it "I-I wasn't sure if I should come out yet." he said quietly, hand holding the door as he looked at Inka. Aika was standing just behind him, her eyes on Inka, tail wagging, nose just barely peeping around Syy's legs. She wanted so badly to greet this new friend properly, to give him kisses and show her belly off. But she was a good girl. And Syy had not given her the okay to do so "Do...do you have something I can borrow...?" he motioned at his hair, untamed. Syy had deliberately not used the ribbons, stashing them in his bag under the clean clothes that Inka had left him. His hair hung down to his hips, clean, slightly damp, and very much in need of braiding out of his face. His stomach, however, made a very loud and insistent noise, accompanied by a similar noise from Aika's stomach. Ears turning red, Syy put a hand to his stomach but Aika smiled unashamedly at Inka.

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ

ᵢ ᶩᵒ≀ᵗ ᵃᶩᶩ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵢ ᶜᵃᵑ ᵍᵢᵛᵉ

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:35 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

"Ah." Inka gave a sheepish look. "That was my fault. Minowa and Itoko are in their room. Letting Aika out to smell and roam around now should be fine - and help acclimatise Itoko to her." He regarded the wolf dog briefly, still learning how well she behaved and noting her open demeanour. "Ah," Inka repeated, regarding Syy's long hair with an apologetic look. "Hair ties aren't really a common item here." He waved a hand at his own short locks, and Minowa's hair was shorter still than that. He gave a small smile, however, at hearing a problem he could deal with. "Come on out." He said and walked across the living area to the kitchen, regarding the fridge with some concentration obvious on his features. "Does she have any requirements?" He asked, used to feeding a mammal, not a canine.

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:50 pm
User Image

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy didn't appear to say anything but Aika sensed that she had permission to move freely about the house. Moving past Syy's legs, the wolf-dog didn't really wander, choosing to follow along behind Inka and sniff along the way. She gave a cursory sniff towards Minowa and Itoko's room but didn't stop, pausing to sit at the entry to the kitchen. Syy, in the meantime, grimaced once Inka's back was turned Nothing for it... he stepped back into the room briefly, digging into the bag and taking out one bright blue ribbon. Stepping into the hall, Syy ran his fingers through his hair, pushing it back out of his face. By the time he reached the kitchen, the braid was nearly done "Sh-she eats a lot of meat but also some decent amounts of v-vegetation. I don't th-think she would mind some of my leftovers from last n-night." he focused on the braiding, finishing it and then tying it tightly with the ribbon. Syy bent, rubbing Aika's back a second before he stepped into the kitchen "I can give her th-them, if you...oh." he paused behind Inka, looking over the shorter man's shoulder at the notes on the fridge from last night "I can g-give them to her and then he-help you with breakfast..." he had seen the dishes in the sink, sensing that he was late to the meal and feeling a bit of guilt for that, but I'll do the dishes afterwards.

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:12 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

"Mhm," Inka hummed, grabbing one container at Syy's mention of it being okay, and popping open the lid and placing it on the floor for Aika to chow down into. "It's fine. Sit down and rest." He didn't physically wave Syy away but it was clear Inka was fine to fiddle around in the kitchen on his own. He placed a kettle on the stove top while the rice and broth reheated, a pan cleaned out and ready for another round of cooking that morning. "Is there anything you need to do today?" He asked, filling in the quiet more for what he felt was for Syy's sake than his own. Breakfast was practically already made before he had even begun, and soon he was bringing over a bowl of food for Syy and a cup of tea for him. "Would you like a drink as well?" He asked, already having ruled out offering a cup of green tea, remembering Syy disliking it.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:27 pm
User Image

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Aika stood and approached the bowl of food, her nose sniffing it curiously before going face first into the meal. Her chomping was a little less well mannered than the rest of her behavior but her tail was high and wagging "All right..." left with little else to do, Syy walked to the dining room table and sat. He gently tapped his foot once Aika had finished and the wolf-dog, after giving the bowl a few more licks, settled herself quietly under the table. Aika's head on his foot, he watched Inka cook, hands resting on his knees I should apologize for this morning... he thought but when Inka put the food down, the smell was a bit more pressing. Taking up the spoon, he sipped at the broth and rice, finding it easier to eat than the meal last night. After a few bites, he considered Inka's question about needing things to do "Uhm..." Syy hesitated, wondering how much Inka knew about his return. He'd read the medical report himself and knew anyway that his problems went a bit deeper than he could explain briefly "Possibly...a trip to th-the academy. If it's not b-busy." he said quietly, frowning down at his bowl. It was more in concentration than in dislike or any issue eating it. He needed to do more than just relearn his jutsus and find out how badly damaged his chakra pool was however. If he was going to help Minowa, he would need to visit a library as well, or somewhere that had a large collection of information "Is there a pl-place with much reading? Literature?" Aika huffed on his foot, sticking her nose up his pant leg and making him jump a bit. He leaned back, looking down at her, before back up at Inka as he asked if he wanted anything to drink. A glance at the tea in Inka's cup and his nose wrinkled a bit "Water, please."

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:45 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

"I'd assume the Academy has a library." Inka replied, but it was obvious he was uncertain by the small wrinkle on his brow. He got up to get Syy a glass of water, unsurprised by the choice and returning just as quickly. Amber eyes rested on Syy's bowl, but he wasn't really watching, his gaze just naturally drawn to where the majority of the man's movements were centred at that moment. "Minowa and Itoko usually take to walking around the village for most of the day. When they aren't training." Leaning back in his chair, Inka cradled the teacup in both palm, enjoying the searing warmth reddening his skin. "So you wont know where you'll find him next. "Will you be coming back for dinner again tonight?" He asked after a small sip of his tea. "I have to warn you, that it'll be leftovers."

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:07 pm
User Image

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Accepting the water with a nod of thanks, Syy took a sip before returning to his meal. He'd finished about half of it before he settled back, tapping his thigh. Aika brought her head up and immediately put on his leg, his finger rubbing the bridge of her snout "Academy then." he said, "And I'll g-go from there." Aika huffed and then sneezed, causing Syy to draw his hand away so she could rub her nose on a foreleg. Listening as Inka described Minowa's activities, he felt a small smile lift his features. No wonder Inka had mentioned Minowa giving the Anbu a hard time. If he was all over the village, it was no surprise they got a healthy amount of exercise in. The next question...caught him off guard.

Syy leaned down, rubbing Aika's jaw to avoid immediately answering the question. He should say no. Especially after this morning. Inka didn't need to be bothered with him, already having Minowa and the duties of kage to keep him busy. There was also the matter of the young man from the ramen shop. Lifting his head again, Syy watched Inka as he spoke carefully "I do not wish...to be in the way. Or to impose." his hand on Aika didn't stop and he kept his other hand carefully resting on the table "To continue to be in the way." he was an intrusion on the lives Inka and Minowa were building here. Were building period. His heart was warmed by the offer but I will not make the same mistakes I made before. he thought, eyes drifting to the table and he took the cup of water, sipping on it. They still had a lot to talk about but that didn't mean they had to do it while...while pretending to be a family. Inka and Minowa were his family. That did not mean he was a part of theirs I should see about getting a temporary place to stay as well.

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:39 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Amber eyes flicked up to Syy's face, unamused and dry. "Was I ever a man to tolerate being imposed upon?" He asked, sounding somewhat serious. "You're Minowa's father." Inka leaned forward, placing the cup back down on the table. "You haven't lost your right to be in his life, Syy. Whatever we need to sort out, we will. But that's between us." The brunette regarded the man sitting across from him with all seriousness. "Do what you need to do, but don't feel like you don't have a place here."

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:53 pm
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

Severin stumbled in to the residential district, his head spinning, glad he had long lost sight of Inka and Sypher. He could see his heartbeat, feel himself slipping away. There were no proper words to describe losing everything about yourself-- the feeling of your memories, your experiences, fading away as if they never existed. Calloused hands gripped the guiderail tight as he worked his way to Kagerou's apartment, mumbling her apartment number under his breath, scared he would forget that too. What if they memory loss didn't stop at his memories before Konoha? What if he lost everything? He felt his heart twist, his stomach lurching at the thought of starting all over again. Of losing what little he had. His breath was coming quicker now, more panicked, more shallow. The Raigyo stopped at the door to Kagerou's apartment and knocked hard-- THWUMP THWUMP THWUMP.

He had much more muscle mass now. He was sure if he took a look at himself in the mirror, he would unravel. He could see the edge of a burn scar just under the cuff of his shirt-- his perfectly maintained skin, image, body. What had happened to him? How did he get this way? Sev knocked several more times, more panicked than before. THWUMPTHWUMPTHWUMP. Still no answer. Severin fought past the knot of unrelenting fear in his throat. "K-Kagerou!!" Still no answer. She wasn't home. <******** stumbled down the walkway, towards his own apartment, and fumbled for the keys, tears burning at his eyes and throat. Alone. He was alone. Is that what had happened to him? Even in Kirigakure he had Kagerou and Kumotake, even when they distanced themselves he still had the memories of all their times together. All the shenanigans, all the good and the bad. But he had woken up here, alone and empty. He had had no one for three years. Was that was turned him in to this. By now the Raigyo was audibly gasping as he missed the keyhole several times to unlock his own door. He was sweating profusely, his silver-white locks sticking to his neck and forehead.

What if he lost everything? Would anyone know?

Severin finally unlocked the door and quickly stumbled inside, shutting the door behind him and sliding down it's length in till he was seated on the floor. He quickly fumbled for the tie around his neck and yanked it off with several tugs. His hands went to his pockets instinctively again for a pack of cigarettes only to find none. Blue eyes cast their feverish gaze upwards, his eyebrows furrowing, cursing the heavens. Why give him this glimpse of himself only to steal it away so soon. The tears came heavy and hard, the first creating a perfect trail down his right cheek. They splattered against the back of his hands in his lap, his shoulders shuttering with every silent sob. He was down to his last few memories before the mission that cost him his memory. Soon it would be all dark again.

He closed his eyes, letting his old life wash over him. His normal daily routine-- watering the flowers in his mother's rebuilt home, then making lotus tea and breakfast. Even without his memories, he still loved floral teas. Lavender, honeysuckle, Chamomile.... Then he would make his rounds at the hospital. There was a kid he would always check up on-- lost his shinobi parents to a viral agent, and was forever crippled by the second hand exposure. The kid could no longer walk on his own or feel anything below his diaphram, but he was a kind and sweet kid-- thankful for what little he had. Severin would always bring him his favorite cookies-- cocoa, with a little bit of sugar dusted across the top.

A bitter laugh escaped his lips-- did anyone take care of that kid after he disappeared? How long did that poor boy wait for cocoa cookies that would never come? Severin's face contorted in to a look of pain as he failed to stifle a sharp sob. He pressed one shaking hand against his forehead. He then went and met with Kagerou--- sweet, loyal, Kagerou --and debriefed her for her rounds before catching lunch before she started. He then went to see Inka, who was helped Minowa with something in his office. He apologized, quickly grabbed his missive, and was on his way.

'Return safely, Severin.' 'Come home soon, Raigyo-san!' Inka's and Minowa's last words to him bounced around in his head like a bullet against his skull. Him and Inka were barely friends, maybe acquaintances, but he had learned to live with it. He still did small things behind Inka's back... Severin wondered if he ever figured out it was him when they stopped happening after he disappeared. Like how he would give his secretary a special blend of tea that he knew that Inka liked-- the man didn't want for money, but he felt like he was helping somewhat by making sure he had his favorite tea available. After all-- being a kage was beyond stressful, and it was the least he could do.

'You're so sweet to him, Severin.' The last words from the secretary. He had brushed it off, as he was often wont to do. And then he was on his way, gathering his four man cell, and gathering his gear.

"Breakfast. Rounds. Kagerou. Lunch. Inka. Missive. Mission. Breakfast. Rounds. Kagerou. Lunch. Inka. Missive. Mission..." Severin mumbled the timeline of events on his last day in Kirigakure like a mantra, choked around another sob that escaped him despite his best attempts on holding it back. "B-Breakfast. Rounds. Ka... Kagerou... Kagerou...." He trailed off, unable to remember the next portion of the sequence. He took in a sharp breath and tried to start again. "Breakfast.... Breakfast. Rounds.... " He halted again, and then suddenly it was gone. Like a flame extinguished. A trail of smoke, a tease of the memories. That's what did him in.

Severin curled in on himself, arms wrapped tightly around his torso as if to keep himself from falling apart. Each sob was harder than the previous, ripping at his throat. Tears soaked his slacks, his white shirt, and splattered on to the ground in access. They wouldn't stop, and it felt like he'd drown in them before the last of the memories slipped from him. The walk to meet his group, the ride towards the location... and then nothing. It was only a few moments longer in till everything was blank, and Sev was crying hysterically over the ghost of his past.

He lost track of how much time he sat there crying over things he no longer remembered. The light of the moon traversed it's way across his living room, signaling the passage of time. When he eventually looked at the clock on the side table next to his couch, it read 2 am. Sniffling, the Raigyo slowly picked himself up. His movements were slow, careful, as if he'd fall apart again if he moved too fast. He drifted down the hall without turning on any lights, entered his bedroom, and kicked off his shoes. Usually they would be placed by the doorway, but he had forgotten. The white-haired male slowly climbed in to bed, curling up on himself once more, arms wrapped tightly to hug himself. He had never felt so alone. One last thought drifted to him as he fell asleep--

I'm glad Inka went with Sypher. He doesn't need to see this.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:57 pm
User Image

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy really did smile then, a soft, mildly amused crack that hinted at the man he used to be "No, you weren't." he said, his tone at first quiet but then growing slightly serious "But...six years is a long time. And wh-while I did not experience those years, you-you did." he looked up from the table, the smile replaced by a somber, almost self-reflective look "I would never th-think that I didn't have a p-place in Min's life. But you do no-not have to have me in y-yours, unless you w-wish it. No matter what how w-well we sort the things be-between us." he softened his words by reaching out and tapping the edge of Inka's tea cup gently, another ghost of a smile on his face. He would do what was necessary to ensure that no one, not even himself, intruded upon the happiness of those he loved. He had at least learned that much in his time in captivity "I am h-happy to join you both f-for dinner again. And would be g-grateful a place to stay until I c-can speak to the H-hokage. But I ask th-that we," he brought his hand back "not share a b-bed. I do not know wh-when the terrors come. Or wh-what happens when they come." the memories of this morning were still clearly weighing on him "If y-you have a b-blanket and some sheets, I can pr-procure a futon to l-lay on the floor near the wi-window." Syy had one other thing he wanted to ask of Inka before he left. Taking up his spoon, he finished as much of the breakfast as he could, leaving only a small portion which he offered to Aika. After she had happily cleaned his bowl, he stood and walked to the kitchen, rinsing the bowl and setting it aside. Syy returned to the table, sitting once more to finish his glass of water "C-can we speak again to-tonight? With l-less yelling." his tone only slightly teasing.

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:18 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka took the opportunity to gently cup Sypher's wrist after the Senju had reached out for the teacup, the continued stuttering slowly lifting up Inka's level of concern for the man. "I'll get a spare bed placed in my room. Along with one for Aika." He added. "If that's okay." Inka let the wrist slip out of his loose grip, watching Sypher move around the room. "We can try." He responded. "Are you okay?" Inka finally gave in. Not knowing if pointing out the stuttering would only make it worse, so he kept it vague.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:32 pm
User Image

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Inka's touch on his wrist had left the skin warm, the heat barely faded when Syy had retaken his seat. The comment about the spare bed kept that warmth in his chest and he looked down shyly at Aika "She would a-appreciate it. But it doesn't h-have to be a f-full bed. She kicks." he looked up as Inka agreed to try and talk, which was all Syy wanted. Just a chance to learn what had happened since he had been taken, to find out what happened to the village...why he had been presumed dead. But "Oh." he brought a hand to his mouth, his ears turning red. There was really only one thing Inka could be asking after. It wasn't that he didn't know he stuttered. It was just...how could he describe it. He swallowed before lowering his hand, looking away with a bit of shame on his features "It h-happens after an episode." he said finally, closing his eyes "It will p-pass after some t-time." it never happened after nightmares. He'd had those when he was in the hospital and the stuttering had never happened. But when he'd been traveling to Konoha, Syy had noticed it after a few of the terrors. It confused and concerned Aika at first but she didn't show as much concern now "It's just a neu-neurological result. Of g-getting stuck. In the memories." He didn't have the heart to say it was because he was broken. That he was unlikely to ever fully get rid of the stutter. That it came back sometimes without the terrors. Those times were few and far between but..."I'm fine." he whispered, more to himself than to Inka. Taking a deep breath, he looked back at the other man, then down at his cup before he finished the drink "May I h-help with the dishes?" he asked, not trying to change the subject but not feeling like there was much more he could say.

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:43 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

"A kage's wage isn't skimpy. If there's something you need, just let me know." Inka reassured. "I'll see about getting your account reopened too, so you won't have to rely on me." He promised after a sip of his tea. "I'm glad. Don't hesitate to tell me if I'm doing anything to make it worse." He gave a small, somewhat self-deprecating, smile over the rim of his cup, knowing his best intentions don't always work out for other people. "Mhm, if you want." Syy had asked so many times already, and Inka couldn't blame him for wanting something to do. So he stood up and walked over to the sink, teacup still in hand. "Drying or washing?" He asked.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:51 pm
User Image

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

"Drying." Syy said immediately, standing to join Inka at the sink. He thought about anything he might need but couldn't really thing of anything. He had enough change on him to get more clothing, some groceries so that he didn't feel like he was eating Inka and Minowa out of their home. Having his account reopened would be nice as well "I would b-be glad to have that account. If only so I c-can get something to pr-protect myself until I relearn ninjutsu." the comment was offhand, just him thinking of how he'd sold his bo rod to buy some decent clothing that wasn't in tatters. He took up a rag, ready to begin drying the dishes as Inka handed them to him, adding "It is o-only caused by the terrors." he assured him, his gaze patient and on the dishes "But I will t-tell you if it gets w-worse." Aika had followed them into the kitchen, sitting a bit away, eyes indicating she would happily dispose of any excess bits of food that might still be on the dishes. Syy wondered if she would get fat living in Konoha with him I'll have to make sure she gets exercise.

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:02 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka hummed and place his teacup on the windowsill above the sink, handing over a tea towel for Sypher to use. He paused, his motions freezing for a long pause before Inka hummed in acknowledgement of Syy's need to protect himself and he returned to the task of filling up the sink with scalding hot water and soap. "If you need to find me during the day, I have an office at the Hokage's tower. If I'm not there, they should know where I'll most likely be." He commentated, but, other than that, Inka didn't have anything else to say, so he lapsed into silence, occasionally sipping on his tea after telling Sy where each dried item was meant to go back to, teaching the Senju the layout of the kitchen.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items