Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:19 pm
And our time is up! Thanks so much for the turnout everyone, seriously~ It was such a hard pick. But for our favorite ref/personality...

Yin and I have picked Dusty for the custom-in <3
Mila Farrell
Applying for: Iivari x Kibela
Name of SoA: Moto'Dharba
Meaning: Fire Storm
Appearance: See reference!
Visual reference: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: A little headstrong, Moto tends to nose his way into trouble out of sheer curiosity, although once he gets into it, he becomes much less confident, and tends to need someone to help him out of it. He's proud of his family and his pride, and loyal as a little puppy to his siblings.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not huria, and he won't leave. <3

Aaaand, Andranis is receiving one of the litter!
Andranis
Applying for: Iivari x Kibela
Name of SoA: Aurinko
Meaning: Sun
Appearance: Redbald! She'd be white, with red paint markings(Shade of red off Iivari's tail), one ear being red, the other white. Her inner-ears would be white as well, and her nose the same shade of black as Kibela's. Her eyes would be the same shade of blue as Iivari's eyes. I really don't care how most of the paint marks look, the only specifics I have are that she have Toshiro's face-mask marking and the ever-present leg sock thing going on - Doesn't matter if it's the left leg or right leg! Her tail hair would be brown like Kibela's aunt, Jwahir Jaha. On her leg that doesn't have the sock, in black, she'd have a marking like Iivari's leg marking. On any paws that are red, her toes should be white, and her toes should be red on any paws that are white.
Visual reference: Toshiro Jwahir Skewbald horse Image Google Piebald horse Image Google
Personality: Aurinko is every bit a true Firekin, tough to the core. If somebody disagrees with her, she'll swat girls in the face and go for the sensitive areas on boys. Unless, of course, they're higher ranking than her. She can be violent... But not stupid. She finds particular glee in torturing her prey before she kills it, pretending it's an enemy lion caught in her claws.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She won't leave smile

Also, a note for others before it shows up as a marking - The VVV mark on Toshiro's scarring, not... An actual marking... xd ;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:31 pm
The cubs arrived at 11:04pm this evening. Mogami is not online right now but we will be closing the slots sometime tomorrow afternoon.  

nessiaing

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 am
Applying for: Hoaka & Fenja
Name of SoA: Isoba
Meaning: walks slowly, stealthily - it goes well with the personality I'm thinking over.
Appearance: He has his Mother's pearl fur, as well as her moonstone overcoat. Though he is blotchy and not as finely placed as his Mothers. There is one area masking over his eyes, a stripe on his chin, a large blotchy area over his chest, that trails along his front right leg, and then quickly travels up towards his bottom ribs. From there it snakes along his upper spine and all down his tail. The bottoms of his paws also hold the moonstone texture, and they are separated from his pearly white fur by the hot pink bands on his ankles. He inherited these from his Grandmother. Like his Father he has the tear striping along both of his eyes, and mascara-ish coloring above his eye. In hot pink. Along his back he inherited his Father's markings, almost identical in design and coloration. Some liberty can be taken here - as you can see my design is terrible and only there to show the idea. MANE AND TAIL TUFTS are currently dark blue like his Fathers. If the colorist feels something else might better suit him, I welcome them to go for it instead.
Visual reference: Fail Ref - Can you better see the moonstone effect on this one?
Personality: I would rather play him out in order to build a personality, but if you request one, I will gladly come up with one.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Look like the family, if going with Daddy, read up on the pack.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 am
Applying for: Hoaka x Fenja
Name of SoA: Hoaja
Meaning: She can be given another name at birth, but she'll eventually ask her mom for her dad's name, then blend it with her mom's name, and insist on being called that mix--Hoaja. So she can always carry a part of her dad with her.
Appearance: See ref. White base with a dusty pink along her back/neck/head. Has mostly her father's back markings, but includes her mother's wing marking. Those take a gradient of colors sampled from her father. Her outer ears also have this gradient. Her eyes are pink, and her nose is lighter pink.
Visual reference: See This!
Personality: Spirited and lively, would probably have a bit of a hero complex if she was a male, but is a bit more even tempered since she's a girl. She'll be an adventurer, and believe in the fundamental goodness of the world, even though sometimes bad things happen.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Looks like the family. I know about the pride, even though she'll probably stay with mom.  

ShinosBee

Nerd

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:16 am
Okay so we are closing the slots for Hoaka and Fenja

It was hard to decide but we have decided but the slots are going to go to

junglerunner
Applying for: Hoaka and Fenja
Name of SoA: To follow
Meaning: To follow
Appearance: White body with the same leg markings as her grandmother, the outline being in purple. Below the markings she'll have her mothers pale rainbow colouration. She'll also have the pale rainbow tones on the hair on her brow and tail. Same markings as her mother (those in white) but on her they are her fathers purple. She has her mothers opal coloured eyes outlined with the same eye markings as her grandfather in her fathers purple.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: To follow
Any additional requirements that the family has: I get the impression the father is a member of Intaba'umbikezeli and I'd like this female cub to stay with him. I can see the reason for breading the two together, he's purple and the mother is pale/white which is valued by the pride. I'd love to RP it out to see if she could become a seer or not later on.(Sorry I couldn't find a members list so I was unaware Hoaka didn't carry the right genetics though the pride still sounds very interesting to be apart of! And due to her light pelt and purple markings I'll be only to happy to fling her to with those carrying the genes as urged by the pack.)

and

JetAlmeara
Name of SoA: Ajali
Meaning: Destiny
Appearance: White base like her mother, her fathers markings are apparent on her back only because of the slight tinge of color underneath (like her mother) Unlike her mother however this girls gradient is a mixture of her fathers colors, ranging from purple to pink. she has her father pink eyes but her mothers pale pink nose and inner ears.
Personality: To be determined, I usually have to see a cub before I get inspiration for a good personality lol Though I would like for her to join the pride.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Red up on pack & must look like the family.

I will post your forms in Saffy's thread now XD

However since it is major customs month we would also welcome Painted Moose and Shinos Bee to try for their customs in the Customs thread. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 am
Name of SoA: Ayoo
Meaning: Born on the Road
Gender: CC (I like surprises) unless the parents have a preferred gender
Appearance: ((I eventually switch to calling the cub a 'her', but still will keep this personality if a boy cub crops up as well!))

This is also mostly CC. I would prefer if the coat was a opal fade to a paler purple on the paws, which in turn have the toes fading to pink and white like the father. The rainbow/opalesque colors on his or her back should be less full spectrum rainbow and more colors running purple and pink shades (whatever the colorist thinks looks best). I also would like if there was some sort of marking, maybe a very small wing similar to mothers but not nearly as detailed.

Otherwise, the rest of his or her markings would be completely CC. There's just too much pretty for me to really decide upon. xD

Personality: Regardless of gender, this little cub is going to stay with mother in the rogue lands. Ayoo is going to have a bit of a flighty personality and be more than a little self-centered. Not so much that he or she alienates his family, but enough to be just a touch irritating. All cubs have a tendency to be self-centered, but Ayoo isn't going to let anyone stop him/her from doing what they want! This is probably Ayoo's biggest personality flaw, but it is one that I hope (with time) he or she will learn to curb and control.

The cub loves Mom and her siblings, but she loves herself just a touch more. She will likely be a bit of a trouble maker without meaning to be - running off when told not to, ignoring Fenja's rules, etc. etc. Why shouldn't she have gone over there? Look at the beautiful rocks she found, and they ARE all hers. She's a bit of a primadonna as a cub, but I do hope with age and RP I can throw her off of her high-horse and knock some sense in to her.

She will never want to join a pride, always desiring to be on the road to see what new beauty awaits. Despite being self-centered, Ayoo really does love her family. She doesn't take kindly to her siblings getting bullied, and while some of her gifts to them might seem a little self-serving, she truly means well. If one of them grew ill or sick, she would look past herself and try to comfort or console them. She can be a good friend when she wants to be, though I imagine she'll struggle making any close friends as a cub, which will grant her secret insecurity.

Extroverted, not at all shy, and inquisitive Ayoo's more than a little handful. Depending on RP with family and with other rogues, she/he will grow better or worse with age and development.

Any additional requirements that the family has: Must look like family.

Crap! They got closed in the middle of my writing. Ignore this. xD  

Uta

Shy Mage

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:20 am
nessiaing

Thank you so much! I love this couple !  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:37 pm
Father's name, image, and owner: Sliabh : Kaisanti
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Awani'shairi : Talencia
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: ? (to come)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (hybrid breeding)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana'Antara
Any Requirements: The cubs can't be evil, Sliabh is a very caring father to all his cubs. And Eva, his mate, is a very dedicated medic.
All the cubs will be going into the pride. (Please read up on the KA, as most members can never leave once they join up.)
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, so long as they are recognisable.
A bit of history about the family: Sliabh has been away for almost a full year on his Queens orders, 'repopulating' his pride. This is his last 'rogue' breeding, and he will be headed home once the pair have cubs. Awani follows him, wanting to check out where her kids will be raised. Sliabh already has a very large family in the pride, a mate who he loves deeply, and litters by several different lionesses. This is his first, and only, hybrid litter.
Extra: We will consider druid cosplays so long as they aren't already in the shop, as Awani is one.

Closing Time: TBA

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:36 pm
Applying for: Sliabh & Awani'shairi
Name of SoA: Meziljin
Meaning: Just a name I think fits well with the troll druid cosplay :]
Appearance: A lighter blue pelt with darker blue stripes [ Nearly similar to his Father's ] His mane will be dark/navy blue with a few brighter streaks within in, same goes for his tail tuft. His eyes are golden like his Father's. - If possible his leg tufts should be navy blue as well. On his front upper shoulder he has the druid symbol in dark red, though his should be a little more jagged or worn looking than his Mother's. Under each eye he has red eye liner [ Think football players when they wear the black stuff under their eyes... ] As well as two red stripes along his snout. If possible I would like his nose & inner ear to be the same off color brown as his Mother's. Just like in his refs, around the tip of his snout his fur should sort of gradient into an icy blue.
Visual reference: Screenshot, Bottom LEFT corner, Bottom LEFT corener again, Top RIGHT
Personality: I would prefer to roleplay him out and find it that way. But upon request I can give you an idea :]
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evil cubs [ Even though I do not have a personality set in stone, I guarantee he won't be ] K'A CUBS ALL THE WAY! :3, recognizable/possibility of druid cosplays. 3 month wait on custom ins if accepted.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:30 pm
Updated September 10th

Father's name, image, and owner OR "Rogue": Shibasa owned by Ice Queen
User Image
Mother's name, image, and owner: Myrina, owned by Tara de Draiocht
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1+1C
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (POSSIBLY depending on what the cub looks like I might custom in myself maybe.)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: The cubs will not leave their family until they are either adol or adult.
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, so long as they are recognisable. Also demonic markings would be very much welcome!
A bit of history about the family: Myrina is a mixture of boyishness and loudness/bluntness, she loves to hunt and play in the mud. Not afraid to get her paws dirty, very little scares her.

Extra: We want the alternate lion lines for when they are adult. You can have whatever lines you want just make sure you let me know and I will add that to the certing list. Also we cant force you to RP but our hope is that you at least stay around and rp once in a while if not more.<3 biggrin

Closing Time: when cub arrives.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:11 pm
Name and image of Father: Hak'Zhakuu
User Image <---Please note, he has a marking on his forehead that's hidden by his mane. It looks like this (just the pink).
Name and image of Mother: Malvado Sevmek
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 4
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: They'll be either born rogue and going directly to the Na'vi, or be born right after their mom tracks the dad down.
Any Requirements: Neither have throwbacks, so you can play around a little with markings, but PLEASE make them look like the parents. Also, the children will hopefully be members of the Na'vi forever, or at least until they're adults.
List of all Throwbacks: None.
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes (but I'll be more picky, haha.)
A bit of history about the family: Mal and Hak met up once when he was on the way to get his revenge, and then again after he'd had it. Hak fell into a deep depression after finding his home pride and slaughtering everyone who'd wronged him, and Mal did her best to cheer him up...including a tryst, which they would later find led to cubs. Hak moved on to find the Na'vi, hoping for spiritual cleansing and rebirth there, and once Mal realized her predicament, she tracked him down. Cubs born out of wedlock are BAD in the Na'vi, but anything that happens before you join (as this fling did) is wiped clean. Either way the cubs and family will be fine, and be all brought together, and happy. Hak is all better now, and just as good and kind-hearted as he was before he was betrayed.
Extra: N/A

Closing Time: Dunno yet, don't have the cubs.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:55 pm
Applying for: Hak'Zhakuu x Malvado Sevmek
Name of SoA: TBA (will be a Na'vi language one)
Meaning: n/a
Appearance: Markings and colors like the mother but reverse the blue-grey and teal so that the teal becomes the main color with the spots in it, while the blue-grey is the secondary.
Visual reference: n/a I am not that good at references
Personality: n/a
Any additional requirements that the family has: boy would be staying in the Na'vi  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:17 am
Sliabh x Awani'shairi slot is now closed. Congrats Depawsit! I'll post your form in Saf's thread, please remember to send her your trade!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:17 pm
Applying for: Hak'Zhakuu and Malvado Sevmek
Name of SoA: To follow, though will be Na'vi.
Meaning: To follow.
Appearance: She is the same colour as her fathers mane and has her fathers markings though instead of being solid bold outlines like they are on him the markings are made up of tiny sparkle like markings like those on his mother but are smaller and more refined and are the same shade of blue as her fathers body colour. She has her mothers blue eyes and her mane and tail colour are the same colour as the sparkle like markings/the same blue as her fathers body.
Personality: To follow.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She would be staying in the Na'vi
Sorry, I've already won a slot this month.  

junglerunner

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 pm
Applying for: Hak'Zhakuu x Malvado Sevmek
Name of SoA: Tarya'Payanin
Meaning: Motherly'Passion
Appearance: Description given in visual reference.
Visual reference: Here Edited on 9/9/11 at 7:26pm PST Better ref
Personality: Tarya is often found to be very motherly to other cubs and even to those older then her. She is very mature for her age and is often found hanging out with the priestesses, trying to learn as much as she can about the spiritual side of life. Tarya'Payanin can be a little bit of a trickster, but usually only goes to this side of herself when she is trying to lead someone out of whatever trouble they are in. (Trying to lead them away from danger, ect).
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will stay in Na'vi pride, may play around to make them throwbackish but must still look like parents.  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games