Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Heartfelt Adventure : Active Time Event Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:03 pm

{ATE: The Cocky Fool: 6}
[Kai: Forests]

“What makes you think I don’t already know? It has been on my MY body after all this entire time.” She tapped her finger on the book, seemingly to become even more bored by him.

“Regardless, you seem to missing the point-again. I’m not like a moronic bruiser like yourself. When I fight, I’m efficient. I ‘remove’ what offends my senses, quite thoroughly. Just how exactly are you going to tell me anything, after we ‘face’ off and you’re reduced to gore at my feet?”

It was a simple dilemma. He fought up close and personal with his weapons and fists. As a magic user she was the exact opposite, and would rightfully reduce him to nothing but dust. And if he came closer, he would doomed. All her skills trumped his own. She failed to see how exactly this fight would benefit her at all- even with the insensitive of telling her anything about the mark.

“You seem to think facing off, means your enemy must or will play and fight by your rules. The issue is you’ve walked stupidly into my lair of all places, if this was somewhere else then things would be different- but here I do not care for any deals when you are already mine. There will be no flashy battle with you revving that stupid thing you call a weapon, you’ll simply drop to the floor… and you will die again, and this time, I’ll make sure there nothing for even death himself to collect.”

Kai finally straightened up, her book in her hands. Her eyes turned pitch, the sound of fluttering was everywhere now, in the trees, it blew across his face.
“…there is… one thing, we could do instead though…”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:10 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 7 }
{ Cory : Forests }

"Nice dodge! Almost convinced me you really knew what it's doing to you," he said, laughing. For all her threats and all her grandiosity, he seemed absolutely unfazed. And yet, he was remaining completely still. Not a twitch, not a tilt of his head--not even placing weight on a different foot. His body was as still as if it were frozen in time, besides his mouth.

His fiery azure eye seemed to glimmer as he continued to smirk up at her. "But if you really think it's as easy as what you say, you're dumber than you look."

His eyes, the Oni Eye included, began to move around rapidly, jumping from one spot to another, as if he were staring into the air. As this was happening, his grip on the weapon tightened, and the engine began to roar, and continued to roar, louder and louder, until finally--

--there was the tiniest, most inconsequential blur. More like Cory's image simply... flickered, like the outline of his form faded only to return instantly. And in that instant, all the taut, invisible strings touching him were sliced. The roar of the Revblade died off, returning to a dull rumble that could barely be heard over the sounds of the forest around them. He had no wounds, save a few red lines on either of his bare arms.

He had been looking at her threads. His smirk widened, and his posture relaxed all over again.

"You must not know much about me. Well, let me explain this Maximum Bet of mine. Don't worry--if you accept, you can do your worst. In the end, we just wind up back here, with the loser--that's you, by the way--in one piece, but completely at the winner's mercy. That's me," he said, absolutely ignoring any attempt at dissuasion. "What else do you want? I mean, hell, I guess we could spice it up, include some actual rewards for the winner. Got anything in mind? I can think of a few things..."

He winked.

"Unless you're still a scared little girl. 'Fraid of the big bad samurai, are ya?" he asked, rolling his shoulder. "Can't blame ya. Look at these guns!"

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:59 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 8 }
{ Kai : Forests }

Magical perception, able to cut through both energy and physical constructs.
From the description he gave, did he claim the ability to teleport to another place as well? Spatial powers? If that was true, then letting him move her anywhere was completely out of the question. She still had the home advantage- and fi it meant… letting things go a bit out of control, then so be it.

“Really? Who is the stupid one here- you keep acting like there’s no point to go along with you but I fail to see why anyone would- I’m not interested. Why would anyone with even half an intelligence agree to put their selves in a place where you have home field advantage? You’re just going to have to learn you don’t’ always get what you want. Go find someone else to blow your load of testosterone at.”

She blew a sigh, pillowing her cheek in her free hand as her other moved in circles along the surface of her page-“I was going to suggest having a drink, I’ve been working all day and could use something stronger then ether air to sustain me.”

There was no guarantee anything he said was true, and given his track record- he was a step or two below the king of liars himself. As long as she stayed here, she always had her contingency plan. She waved her hand dismissively at him- “but if the lingo you speak is brute force and school yard cat calling, then I think we’re done here. Run along now, and take your weebo act to someone who gives a s**t.”

Not even a millisecond after, the cocoon dissolved, that same ripple went through the area and the silken thread dispersed into a million moving moths. They swarmed and flooded the area in circular patterns. It was a copious storming grid of moving pieces, laced with those thinner threads again.
Her voice was around him again, mixture of hissing and fluttering wings woven into her words.

He had seconds ot chose and say something to convince her, or else the wall of moving peices, steadily transforming into ravor thread, fluttering shrapnel and charged magical wards was going to come crashing into him and force him out.

There was no way she was agreeing to this stupid terms, not while she had control- she’d never give it willing over.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:18 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 9 }

"Home field advantage? Is that all you're worried about?" he said, boredly digging a pinky into his ear after her attempts, piss-poor as they were, at insulting him. "Hell, if that's the issue, I'll let you choose the battlefield. I don't care, I don't need any home field advantage to kick your wannabe a**."

As the magic began to surround him, he simply lowered his gaze, shaking his head with a laugh. The Maximum Bet barrier slowly died away.

There was another burst. The magic scattered, not destroyed but completely disoriented, and suddenly Cory was sitting on a tree branch near hers, easily within attacking distance. Yet, the revblade was gone; in its place, as he sat there casually grinning at her, he held a teal crystal the size of a pear between his fingers. The crystal was made of such condensed magical energy--not power, but raw energy--that it could be felt even from where she sat.

"Come oooon. All you doppel-losers wanna do is talk," he said, smirking at her. "Your egos are bigger than mine, but you never, ever back it up. What will it take to entice a little whore like you to make me bleed?"

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:58 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 10}

Did this cur even know what whore meant? She wondered. Raising her brow at where he sat perched on a branch, Kai herself floated in midair, her eyes pitch, and book a glow.

If he did, he’d surely know with his track record- he’s closer to the definition then I am.
which means he didn't care. He played the fool so he could just spew witness dribble.

The gemstone did catch her attention; it gave off a presence that further hinted how the insipid pest didn’t fit his MO anymore. He was stronger than her- someone, or something changed the ronin to have a stronger resistance to her the full strength of her magic.

Refusing to lower herself to acknowledge the insinuating gesture between the gem, him, her, and the label of whore, she simply locked eyes- “…just keep talking, and you're story ends here- you're not worth my energy, but if it means one less pest, I'll make an acception this time.”

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:52 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 11 }

"Ahhh, there's the feisty little witch," he said, smirking as he pocketed the gemstone, leaning back on the branch. "Still, you're starting to get boring. Talk talk talk... whaddya think, Eden? I figured of anyone, Kyla's half-assed shadow would be worth a challenge."

On cue, wisps of bright green smoke seemed to seep from out of his vest, spiraling next to him to form a similarly colored entity--female, raven haired, and entirely genie. She hovered beside him, shoulders sagging, with an expression of utter disdain; she wanted anything but to be here right now.

"I think you're infinitely more annoying than my last master and you should just let me go back to what I was doing," she said, barely mustering the energy to cross her arms.

"Yeah, you're right, at least she's amusing when she talks big," he said, as if she'd said something else entirely. With a roll of her eyes, Eden grumbled, and he just continued grinning. "What the hell is it gonna take before we have some fun, wannabe? I'm in a gambling mood, but you're starting to seem more and more like a sure, dull bet. How about Eden here, eh? I haven't used any of my wishes yet, or the wishes of the last loser--to the winner goes the cosmos?"  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:55 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 12}

“Eden- the dark Genie? I can’t believe I actually remember you. I suppose I would, it was a tasteless show after all. I know you have a habit of breaking the rules and helping as long as it served your own interest- I guess you and Cory were a match made in heaven then.”

Kai turned about, drifting away from Cory, “-you seem pretty hell bent now on getting me to agree to this stupid bet power of yours.”

“I suppose …was unfair for me to ask of something like you, conversation does require more...sophistication.”

“Unfortunately for you Cory, I’m not greedy as one would espect from people like..us. And I don’t make deals with people with no manners. I take what I need, nothing more. Besides, we both know what happens when a fool wishes for something so abstract like the cosmos-have you seen Jafar lately?” Yet when Kai said these words, her gaze shifted towards the pointy eared genie.

“… still, there is something. ” the pictomancer smiled wickedly then- “Unless you could rip out her heart and soul, and crystalize her essence for me to use-“ Kai replied, pointing at the mystical entity. “I have no business for either of you.”
It was an honest answer, but one Kai figured neither could or would agree to- she simply wanted the idiot to get the point.
The artist was not in the mood to fight and no amount of godding, whining or abnoxious behavoir was going to have her agree to his stupid terms.
It would be a waste of her power, which she was busy using to her own calculated nessessities- There was nothing to gain from winning in her regard, and she'd rather die then be at the mercy of this sick twisted b*****d for any length of time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:03 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 13 }

"What'd you think that gem was, dumbass?" he said, looking at her like she had suddenly grown a second head. Eden, meanwhile, looked utterly confused by the classification of 'dark' genie. "Weren't you supposed to be the smart one of the two of us?"  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:20 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 14 }
{ Kai: Forests }

Kai shook her head- " no.. because if it really was what I asked for, she'd be dead."

The artist pressed a finger and thumb to her temple, this boy was giving her a headache- if he really wasn't going to leave her be, then she'd move on.
"Go find your sport elsehwere Cory, I've will not stoop so low as to entertain you- as if you were ever so important. There's nothing you have that I want - I'm only embarassed I waited this long..."

The darkness shifted around them again, and Kai made ready to disappear through a corridoor. Truly Cory was manifest very abnoxious brute she could remember in the images she and her counterpart shared. She would never stoop so low as to playcate to his delights, the shame alone would damning. She would leave him here and move on.

"...I may regret knowing who sent you, but I think I can live without knowing..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:50 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 15 }

Cory sighed, looking over to Eden and shaking his head; her only response was to shrug and disappear into his coat. He lifted his hands, as if to show innocence or defeat--except the gloves were different. There were odd, small metal circles covering the center of his palms, with small circuits running down the black leather material to his wrists. The circuits were connected to a strange, few inches thick metallic loop that wrapped around his wrists, where the openings of the gloves were.

Of course, by the time she noticed that, she would have more pressing matters; the moment he lifted his hands, she'd have noticed that her connection to the darkness--and worse, her connection to magic at all, summon included--had been absolutely negated. Any attempts at summoning a corridor were folly; any spells she'd laid around lost connection to her and simply unraveled without their source of fuel. She was utterly... human.

Before she fell more than a few feet, she was briefly caught by a lift of magic that pushed her just enough that her backside fell square on the nearest branch.

"Well, that went on longer than I thought it would."

She wouldn't even have to blink. One sliver of a second, the image was Cory; the following, it was Ajora, looking just as bored as she had before. However, his formal attired from before--the casual black suit jacket, red shirt, and all--were replaced with something much more casual: blue jeans, white button up with thin blue stripes, sleeves rolled up, and tennis shoes.

"How about that drink?" he asked, raising a brow. "Emulating him was draining, my mouth's dry."

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:39 am
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 15}

“…you….”
“-how about just pure alcohol, something to burn the language I had to endure for your silly act- honestly, I thought you were above such nonsense.”
She muttered, propping herself up against the tree branch he set her upon. She shook her head, hands flexing open and closed, the lack of power running through her being was such a foreign sensation, she gave herself over to it, to distract from feeling rage that he’d dare do this to her in the first place.

“At least it makes sense. Why the hell would an idiot be able to find me in the middle of nowhere- even if he could smell me, he had to have been pointed in the right direction by someone else- and even if that was possible, I’ve been on the move too much, any information short of a day would be useless.”

The only way he could have found her, was if he was somehow connected to her- the mark of course.

Reaching into the folds of her sleeves, thankful they at least stayed the same; she extracted a flask and before tossing it, waved it back and forth like shaking a finger at him.

“Apologize. It was overkill. Besides.. you, if it had been you from the start… we could have saved a lot of time. Are you testing some new trick by emulating other people like some hybrid doppelganger?”
She uncorked the flask a moment, tipping the lip back, the harsh bite burning and cooling the inside of her throat. She jostled it again, feeling more then enough left and held it aloft recorked and ready to toss.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:56 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 17 }
{ Ajora : Forests }

Ajora caught the flask and swirled it around a bit, opening it to catch a whiff. Strong stuff indeed; his liver could handle a beating, but his tongue was a little wimp.

"Eh, I was bored, wanted to see if I could at least make it believable, he said with a shrug, lifting the flask up to his mouth momentarily. "Plus, traveling around as myself is a bit dangerous at the moment. Higher ups aren't too fond of me."

Closing the flask, he lightly tossed it back down to her before running a hand through his hair.

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:22 pm

[ATE: the Cocky Fool:18]

Taking his excuse as the closest thing for an apology, considering who and what he was, Kai reclined back and took another sip before pocketing the flask.
“Higher-ups? - I see. You vanished for a time, I assumed you were either eliminated, or just removed from the chess board for now, by force or design- but it seems you’ve returned with some nifty tricks. Still, given the level of detail in both your form and skills- am I correct in assuming you’ve procured the original Cory, or have access to a construct that could provide you with another?”
She didn’t dance around the more obvious question because she was reluctant, Kai found it more beneficial to glean the tiny details before cutting to the chase.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:34 pm
{ ATE : The Cocky Fool : 19 }
{ Ajora : Forests }

"Yeah, I've got he and Timmy locked up so they don't screw with anything else. As for the mimicry, it was just a matter of copying his memories," he explained, being strangely forthcoming with the information. Beyond responding, he didn't seem to have any questions for her. "After that, I just put on a second skin and voila, instant douchebag. Well, moreso."  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:21 pm

[ATE: the Cocky Fool:20]

His eager responses didn’t go unnoticed. What was once so frustrating a conversation- was becoming almost like a debriefing on what Ajora was now up to.
The face of the artist did something terrifying just then after his explanation- it cracked a faint smile. Kai would never ignore something well crafted, and it was the simplicity she found commendable in the spells construction- which of course reminded her .
“I suppose I cannot beat around the bush however-“her smile falling away into that natural expression again-“ you obviously came here for something. The mark on my back, and powerlessness aside-...Did you really want to fight me so badly? Or was there something else you wanted from me?”

KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff