Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:08 am
((B-but . . . I'm not tired . . . T-T))

Elyon shook her head with a grin. "Nope! You're still irritating. You're just irritatingly honorable. That's all." she said with a smirk.

Laura frowned at her father and hit him lightly on the forehead with the palm of her hand. "Bad Daddy. Stop it." she scolded him. "I like Rollan and we haven't done anything bad." she said in a matter-of-fact way.

Coryn blushed and then coughed awkwardly before curling up around her and closing his eyes pretending to go to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:34 am
(o-o..*throws Taranee's sleeping powder on you* ^__^ -- o-o *watches Coryn* *thinks of Alsare* What's with guys and pretending to be asleep? Gosh! As if we don't notice!)

Kolan raised a scaly brow, "Oh really? And that appeals to you, Elyon?" he asked with a smirk of his own as he brushed his tail against her scaly cheek.

Drakkus felt himself being lightly hit and raised a brow. "And what are your intentions for the boy?" he asked, almost slightly amused.

Karelym felt the other curl up around her, pretending to sleep. She laughed before patting his snout, "Goof. I know you aren't asleep!" Karelym laughed.

(*dozing* niiighty <3)  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:51 am
((lol I know! I have no idea why they do it! *cracks up laughing*))

Elyon blushed a little and turned away. "O-Of course not!" she said quickly, stiffening a little to keep from shivering with pleasure from the feel of his tail brushing against her cheek.

Laura bit her lip. "I . . . wanna spend the rest of my life with him." she said with a sheepish smile.

Coryn didn't open his eyes, but rather grumbled and turned his head away from her slightly. "Yes I am. I'm sleeping." he mumbled, though a grin played it's way upon his dragonish lips.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:12 pm
Kolan chuckled, "You're blushing, Ely..admit it..you find me utterly irresistable, don't you?" he asked, teasing her.

Drakkus raised a brow, "The rest of your life..?" His eyes traveled to Rollan, "Come here."

Rollan blinked in surprise before nodding and standing. He cast a glance to Laura and made a face before standing before Drakkus.

Drakkus looked down at him, "Your name?"

"Rollan."

Drakkus nodded, "And what do you think of my daughter?"

Rollan paused a moment before replying confidently, "I love her..I want to marry her." he glanced to Laura and smiled.

Karelym sighed, "Oh well..I suppose I'll have to go wander around the forest all by myself since my vyallah is asleep."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:41 pm
Elyon turned completely away and didn't answer. She was scared to. She did find him irrisitable. She was falling for him, but she didn't think he liked her that way . . . And she didn't want to ruin what she did have with him. Even if he was teasing her, she . . . just couldn't answer him.

Laura's smile got wider, and if she wasn't being held by her father she would have tackled Rollan and kissed him with everything she had. She returned his smile.

Coryn growled softly as his tail wrapped around her waist. "I don't think so." he mumbled out protectively.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:51 am
Kolan watched her turn away and give no answer..he'd been teasing..but she..? Was Elyon really finding him irresistable? Kolan nuzzled her a bit, "I'll take that as a yes.." and what of him? Could he actually..have feelings for a human? But Elyon, she wasn't like the others..not Elyon..his vallynra. "Are you..liking being a dragon?" he asked softly.

Drakkus hmmed, and then looked to Laura. "And what do you think of this fellow, Laura?" he asked.

Rollan watched Laura with the smile still in place..his beautiful, wonderful mate of his heart and soul. His neera.

Karelym giggled as the tail wrapped around her. "Oh? What was the Mr. Sleepy Dragon? Sneak out while Cor's sleeping, did you say?" she asked playfully.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:02 am
Coryn growled once more as an eye cracked open to look at her. "You better not." he said and tightened his grip on her slightly.

Laura smiled and hugged her father. "Oh I think he's wonderful." she said and then giggled. "And handsome, and sweet, and funny, and brave . . ." she trailed off, indicating that there was more, but to save him from having his ear chewed off she stopped there.

Elyon blushed a bit as he nuzzled her and gladly answered the question for a change of subject. "I . . . kinda like it . . . I'd like it a whole lot more if I could change back to normal . . . but . . ." she said and sort of shrugged. "I can't . . ." she said saddly, not realizing just how painful that throught really was now that she was getting into it. She laid down and curled up, trying to comfort herself. She'd never be able to fight the way she used to, she was scared of hights for goodness sakes!! What sort of dragon was scared of hights?! And she . . . she wouldn't ever be able to hug Kolan, whether out of affection or trying to make him feel protected . . . nothing would ever be the same again . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:55 pm
Karelym smiled, "Aww, is my vyallah worried?" she tilted her head to press a kiss to his tail, "Never fear. I'd much rather be snug and cozy with my vyallah than out there anyway." she playfully blew him a kiss.

Rollan blushed a little and grinned happily as Drakkus hmmed again. "Well, I suppose it would make you happy then..if I let you marry this whelp?" he asked with a raised brow.

Kolan suddenly lifted one of his wings, wrapped it around Elyon in the dragon equivalent of a hug as he bent his head and nuzzled her. "We'll find a way. You won't have to stay this way." Kolan knew how troubling it was to be stuck in a form that didn't feel right. He wouldn't let Elyon suffer the same. "We'll find a way, vallynra." he promised her softly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:20 pm
Coryn smiled a little. "Good, cause now I'm not letting go." he said with a bit of a chuckle.

Laura's eyes lit up and she kissed her father's cheek happily. "Yes Daddy . . . it'd make me very, very, happy." she said, unable to stifle the growing smile on her face.

Elyon turned as he nuzzled her and nuzzled him back, and with out meaning to, a few words slipped out. "I love you Kolan . . ." she murmured and then froze as she realized what she had just said before she looked up at him with wide eyes, not believing what she had just said. She had been so lost in the moment and . . . it just slipped out . . . She got out of his grip and ran as fast as a dragon could run to the exit and flew out, though she stayed low to the trees as she headed to the place where Kolan had turned into a little kid and sort of crashed down there as she curled up and started sobbing quietly. She couldn't believe what she had just said . . . there was no way he could like, no . . . love her back . . . after all . . . no matter what he told her . . . she was human . . . and he hated humans . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:36 pm
Karelym smiled, "I'm fine with that..as long as I'm with you, I'm happy, love." she said as she brushed a hand along his scales.

Drakkus considered this a moment, running a hand through his hair before saying, "Then I suppose..I'll just have to give my permission..and my blessing...you have both." he said with a smile as he held his daughter tightly and pressed a kiss to her head. It might seem odd that he'd consented so easily, but one of his gifts was the ability to read people..Rollan loved Laura, he'd give his life for her..they would grow in time..and in the meanwhile..they were meant for each other.

Rollan let out a whoop and grinned wildly, holding out his arms and scooping Laura into them as he held her tightly when her father let go. "Gods above, I love you, my neera." he said as he pressed a soft, excited kiss to her lips.

Kolan's eyes narrowed to slits before widening. The other ran as fast as she could, flying off and leaving Kolan to stare dumbly at the spot she'd occupied. Elyon loved him..? Kolan? He could scarcely believe it..or the fact that he had feelings for her too..Kolan hesitated a moment and then lifted into the air, following her flight trail and the natural attunedness he seemed to have for her. She was sobbing and curled up..he felt a wave of tenderness he'd never felt before as he touched down and moved closer, "Elyon.."

He moved beside her and held a wing over her as he reached a clawed finger to gently brush away her thick, warm dragon tears. "I wish I could hold you..but I guess this will have to do.." he said as he somewhat awkwardly wrapped a dragonish arm around her, partially laying on her..but it was decently comfortable as he looked down at her. "Are you..sure, Elyon? That you..love me? I know how angry I make you sometimes..and I..know I'm not always in the best mood myself.." he said as he brushed more tears away.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:57 pm
Coryn smiled as well and his tail moved to brush her cheek gently as he now had both eyes open and was looking at her adoringly. "So then you won't mind if I never let you go." he said, teasingly of course.

Laura's eyes widened but slowly closed as Rollan pressed a kiss to her lips and her arms wrapped around his neck. She giggled, finding his outburst rather funny. Of course, these giggles soon faded as she happily got lost in the kiss.

Elyon tried to curl up to herself tighter. She avoided eye contact with him, so scared to say her feelings now . . . "I'm sorry . . ." she mumbled, beliving that by him asking her if she was sure about her loving him . . . he didn't love her . . . of course he didn't . . . she was still only a human . . . "I know you hate humans and yet I still . . ." she still fell in love with him . . . she gave a shuddering sigh. "I'm sorry . . ." she mumbled again, the tears really begining to be heard in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:51 pm
Karelym leaned into the tail a bit, feeling her heart warm at his adoring look. "Of course not. I'm happy to be stuck with you, my love." she said with a laugh before tilting to press her lips to Coryn's tail that was brushing her cheek with a soft kiss.

Drakkus and Laura's mother smiled at the kiss..they did appear to be in love. Rollan felt arms around his neck and he held Laura tighter, kissing her deeply. When he pulled away, he gazed down at her lovingly and murmured, "My wonderful neera."

Kolan heard that and realized..she really did love him. The shudders..the apologies..the tears.."I..don't know if I love you or not..I've never loved someone before..but when I think of you being human..it doesn't matter..I like our fights..not the bad ones..but teasing you and getting you riled..making you smile..your fiery personality..and when you cry..it hurts me, it makes me want to hold you and wipe your tears away..and thinking of you being trapped when you don't want to be..that hurts me too. And being close to you..with you..it made me happy..I don't want to be without you..my vallynra.." he said as he brought his snout down to hers and nuzzled her gently.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:02 pm
Coryn smiled feeling her kiss his tail and then he yawned. "It seems I really am tired . . ." he murmured softly before nuzzling his snout against Karelym's side.

Laura smiled and rested her head against Rollan's chest. One eye opened to look over at her parents and she smiled a bit more, knowing that she had their approval. "I told you my parents would like you Rollan." she said as her eye closed again and she nuzzled against him.

Elyon nearly fell apart when Kolan said that he didn't know if he loved her or not. But as he continued, she started to gain the hope that maybe he did love her. It certainly seemed that he did from what he described. Then when he nuzzled her snout, she nuzzled him back, moving towards him slightly, wanting to be comforted by him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 pm
((Coryn needs to return to normal before we can abandon this RP!! BUMP!))  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 pm
(I would never abandon a roleplay with you! >_> You're one of like..two or three people that I wouldn't...I just have a very short attention span..but I remember eventually! *cheery expression*)

Karelym smiled and nodded, brushing a hand against his snout. "Let me go then, love, so I can cuddle up beside you and we can sleep." she said lovingly.

Rollan beamed, holding his love close to him. "My love..must you know everything?" he teased playfully, pressing a warm, loving kiss to her head. Gods above..he loved her..Rollan would keep his love always..

Kolan smiled softly as she nuzzled him back. He wrapped his tail around her back, sort of like an arm around the shoulder as he pressed against her and nuzzled her snout with his own. Kolan wasn't sure if it was love..but he was starting to think that it was..in love with a human..a wonderful, amazing, beautiful, incredible woman.."You mean more to me than I ever thought anyone could..I didn't think I'd feel anything like this after..after what happened..I thought I'd always be alone..and now..I have you, Elyon.." he murmured in his rumbling, warm voice.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games