Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply Archive
[Pt 3: Final Battle] Conclusion/Prizes p 50/51 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 am
I'd like different accessories for the different evos, so I'm posting my form for my Bidoof and Bibarel separately.

Bidoof Uncert: [x]
Accessories wanted:
1. V-cuff with jewel
2. Mysterious coin necklace with fangs
3. Leaf with 2 flowers
4. Feathers (2)
Colors:
1. Gold band, red gem
2. Red
3. Medium blue and royal blue
4. Feather towards the front should be light gold shading to dark gold at the tip, similar to the front feather of the BlackFireKitsune's Bidoof, but a bit darker. Back feather should be silver or smoky grey darkening to black (or just a very dark grey if the colorist thinks it looks better) at the tip.
Cost: 16 coins

Bibarel's Uncert: Don't have it.
Accessories wanted:
1. Gold Cuff
2. Pelt with mysterious coin and fangs
3. Leaf with flower
4. Feathers
Colors:
1. Gold
2. Pelt should be the same color as spots, necklace red.
3. Medium blue flower
4. Feathers should be the same as the Bidoof feathers, please.
Cost: 20 (15 if we aren't double counting the leaf with flower and feather.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:36 pm
Bidoof/Bibarel's Uncert: [x]
Accessories wanted:
Gold Cuffs (5)
One Feather (Back one. // 3)
Flower and Leaf (2)
Colors:
Cuffs: Default
Feather: Dark blue at the base (#0f53c3) to the blue of the markings to a cyan-ish (#00fff6) tip. (Blue "Template" color preferred.)
Flower: Yellow or gold (I'm not sure if it should have the same color as the cuff or not, so CC for specific shades xD). (Dull red or purple "Template" color preferred. If colored, the Cuff "Template" should have the same shade.)
Leaf: Default
Cost: 10  

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 pm
Neko_no_Yami
Accessories wanted: Frown + Mysterious coin
Colors: This color for the cord
Cost: 2

I couldn't bring myself to cover up any of those wonderful markings
not even a little bit u_u<3

User Image

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
I'd like different accessories for the different evos, so I'm posting my form for my Bidoof and Bibarel separately.

Bidoof Uncert: [x]
Accessories wanted:
1. V-cuff with jewel
2. Mysterious coin necklace with fangs
3. Leaf with 2 flowers
4. Feathers (2)
Colors:
1. Gold band, red gem
2. Red
3. Medium blue and royal blue
4. Feather towards the front should be light gold shading to dark gold at the tip, similar to the front feather of the BlackFireKitsune's Bidoof, but a bit darker. Back feather should be silver or smoky grey darkening to black (or just a very dark grey if the colorist thinks it looks better) at the tip.
Cost: 16 coins

Bibarel's Uncert: Don't have it.
Accessories wanted:
1. Gold Cuff
2. Pelt with mysterious coin and fangs
3. Leaf with flower
4. Feathers
Colors:
1. Gold
2. Pelt should be the same color as spots, necklace red.
3. Medium blue flower
4. Feathers should be the same as the Bidoof feathers, please.
Cost: 20 (15 if we aren't double counting the leaf with flower and feather.)

The leaf/flowers don't count twice :>
User Image

Ryuukishin
Accessories wanted:
Gold Cuffs (5)
One Feather (Back one. // 3)
Flower and Leaf (2)
Colors:
Cuffs: Default
Feather: Dark blue at the base (#0f53c3) to the blue of the markings to a cyan-ish (#00fff6) tip. (Blue "Template" color preferred.)
Flower: Yellow or gold (I'm not sure if it should have the same color as the cuff or not, so CC for specific shades xD). (Dull red or purple "Template" color preferred. If colored, the Cuff "Template" should have the same shade.)
Leaf: Default
Cost: 10

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:51 am
I think I've certed all the accessories onto the doofs that want them? If I missed any, please quote me and let me know. :>

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

Roserain

Much Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 am
Pandaphilic
I think I've certed all the accessories onto the doofs that want them? If I missed any, please quote me and let me know. :>

Sorry Panda!
Dx
Gaia got trampled on by RL for over a week there.

Accessories wanted: Gold cuffs, coin necklace
Colors: sky blue for the necklace string
Cost: 6 coins (I should have 8 )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:50 pm
Roserain
Sorry Panda!
Dx
Gaia got trampled on by RL for over a week there.

Accessories wanted: Gold cuffs, coin necklace
Colors: sky blue for the necklace string
Cost: 6 coins (I should have 8 )

User Image

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:35 pm
Pandaphilic
Bidoof/Bibarel's Uncert: Consolation Prize
Accessories wanted:
Mysterious coin necklace, (1)
Gold Cuffs, (5)
Frown, (1)
Colors: Black
Cost: 7 coins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:57 pm
Pandaphilic
Shawn Darrow
Oh, wow, that is so cool. XD

Accessories wanted:
- Wristbands
- Mysterious coin
- 2 Flowers (no leaf)
Colors:
((I see four different blues on her markings, so I'm going to label them 1 through 4 with the brightest as 1 and the darkest as 4. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the eye color is blue #2 rather than blue #1.))
- Wristbands - if allowed two different band colors, the bands closer to the claws being blue #4 and the ones further up blue #3.
- Coin Band/cord - Blue #1 (and probably not possible, but in case it is...could the coin possibly be silver, please?)
- 2 Flowers - Front flower as blue #3 and back flower as blue #4, please (with the back #4 being the same when evolving into a bibarel)
Cost: 6...? I think? Unless the color changing of the coin is allowed if I add another coin or if something I requested isn't possible...
Sorry, mysterious coins only come in gold!
User Image
I am SO sorry, and I'd completely understand if it were no-longer possible, but I didn't ask for this pokemon to be certed yet, so if I may, would it be okay to change the accessories a little? I hadn't been able to visualize them until I saw them and then I didn't like what I had come up with. sweatdrop I also believe I had one coin left over, so if I could trade in those bracelets (3 coins) for the V-cuffs (4 coins) with the addition of my 1 extra coin, would that be okay?

If this isn't possible, please just let me know. smile

Accessories wanted:
- Wristbands V-cuff with jewel
- Mysterious coin
- 2 Flowers (no leaf)
Colors:
((I see four different blues on her markings, so I'm going to label them 1 through 4 with the brightest as 1 and the darkest as 4. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the eye color is blue #2 rather than blue #1.))
- V-cuff w/ jewel - gold cuff with Blue #2 (eye color) jewel
- Coin Band/cord - Blue #1
- 2 Flowers - Front flower as blue #1 and back flower as blue #2, please (with the back #2 being the same when evolving into a bibarel)
Cost: 7 coins, I think.  

Shawn Darrow

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:20 pm
Shawn Darrow
Pandaphilic
Shawn Darrow
Oh, wow, that is so cool. XD

Accessories wanted:
- Wristbands
- Mysterious coin
- 2 Flowers (no leaf)
Colors:
- Wristbands - if allowed two different band colors, the bands closer to the claws being blue #4 and the ones further up blue #3.
- Coin Band/cord - Blue #1 (and probably not possible, but in case it is...could the coin possibly be silver, please?)
- 2 Flowers - Front flower as blue #3 and back flower as blue #4, please (with the back #4 being the same when evolving into a bibarel)
Cost: 6...? I think? Unless the color changing of the coin is allowed if I add another coin or if something I requested isn't possible...
Sorry, mysterious coins only come in gold!
User Image
I am SO sorry, and I'd completely understand if it were no-longer possible, but I didn't ask for this pokemon to be certed yet, so if I may, would it be okay to change the accessories a little? I hadn't been able to visualize them until I saw them and then I didn't like what I had come up with. sweatdrop I also believe I had one coin left over, so if I could trade in those bracelets (3 coins) for the V-cuffs (4 coins) with the addition of my 1 extra coin, would that be okay?

If this isn't possible, please just let me know. smile

Accessories wanted:
- Wristbands V-cuff with jewel
- Mysterious coin
- 2 Flowers (no leaf)
Colors:
- V-cuff w/ jewel - gold cuff with Blue #2 (eye color) jewel
- Coin Band/cord - Blue #1
- 2 Flowers - Front flower as blue #1 and back flower as blue #2, please (with the back #2 being the same when evolving into a bibarel)
Cost: 7 coins, I think.

D; It was basically on a "no refunds" policy... because I'd have to put all the accessories on again in order to change one thing. Additions to what you already have is fine... otherwise D;

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:27 pm
moonlit-raven
Pandaphilic
Bidoof/Bibarel's Uncert: Consolation Prize
Accessories wanted:
Mysterious coin necklace, (1)
Gold Cuffs, (5)
Frown, (1)
Colors: Black
Cost: 7 coins

Whoops! Forgot to upload this.

User Image

Pandaphilic
Vice Captain

Intellectual Powerhouse

Shawn Darrow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:56 pm
Pandaphilic
D; It was basically on a "no refunds" policy... because I'd have to put all the accessories on again in order to change one thing. Additions to what you already have is fine... otherwise D;
^_^; Well it was actually more than one thing, though the other things were really just color changes. But if it's too late, I completely understand. Thanks for letting me know!  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff