Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Lorelei's Place~

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role playing, Contests, Arts, Chatting, Gathering grounds 

Reply Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1
Beyond the Maze- Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:52 pm
Jareth watched as the children came running into the dining hall once more, Taris chasing behind them. He was about to go help when they suddenly placed a hand each on Erin's stomach, and a bright light came from all three of them as they seemed to draw power from the unborn Ben. He moved fast, catching Erin before she hit her head as she fainted. "Erin? Kids, what did you do? I won't be angry, but tell me you didn't cause mommy or your brother any pain?" He looked at the children, seeing their faces smile, knowing they would never purposefully hurt Erin. He heard Twink and Midas come into the hall as well, wondering if the Cybermen had broken through... "What do you mean? What happened outside? Did they breach the barrier?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:12 pm
He looked between the guest, King and Queen unsure how to put exactly what had happened, and noted the smiled of the twins and understood. He collected himself finally before speaking. "Well the barrier broke in green light, and as it did the ship trying to break through seems to have vanished in a cloud that looked strikingly like a dinosaur is best to describe it."

The twins shook their head knowing they wouldn't intentionally hurt them. "Daddy Ben asked to play." Kiera said.
"Is uncle Rory gonna stay here with the Doctor?" Arthur asked. both children acting as if the event didn't phase them in the least. She looked to their mother seeing her resting and Kiera for a moment looked sad before smiling again. "Ben gets to come out and play with us soon.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:51 pm
The Doctor looked to the children, and then at the one called Twink, and the Minotaur. He tried to speak, but words failed him. "Well.... I... uh... I don't.... Okay. This wasn't in the history database. I mean, I knew that the Cybermen were defeated, eventually, but I didn't realize it was in one moment, and by your children." He was shocked, to say the very least.

Rory looked to the kids, then back at the Doctor, then eventually at River Song. "Well, it would seem that you once again, Doctor, forget that kids can do some pretty amazing things, yes?" He smiled at his daughter. "Melody, teach the Doctor some humility later, will you?" He looked again to the children, hearing their claim.

"You mean... Soon!? He looked to Erin, and felt her stomach, feeling Ben kicking inside. "I hope not too soon.... We need some time!" He looked to the Doctor, remembering his machine could travel through time. Then he shook his head. "Come on, Erin.... Wake up!" He took his hand and tapped her cheeks a bit to try and stir her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:35 pm
Kiera looked to the others as her father tended their mother. She soon tugged on the Doctor's sleeve as he commented this wasn't in the records. "The labyrinth is outside of normal time rules. Hence why mommy is so young but years have passed in the mortal realm." she smiled brightly before tapping his bow-tie and turning it a bright pink and giggled as she went back to her mother and father.

Arther looked to his father as he felt his panic. "Silly daddy, Ben is only this many months." He held out his fingers showing eight up and giggled though felt bad their mother was sleeping. He would smile though as she seemed to wake though didn't seem happy. He took his twin's hand and ran to Taris knowing that look.

Erin woke hearing muffled noises. She moved a bit as she felt someone patting her and pushed away. "I'm fine." She said harshly a moment not liking when the children did such things with her. She apologized a moment to them as she calmed herself and looked to the twins. "Be glad I love you both. And these three are going to be the death of me."" She meant it as a joke but knew how real and possible it was. One more month, that's all she needed.

Amy thought on what had just happened till something the girl had said processed in her mind. "Wait, did she just say Uncle Rory?"  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:08 pm
The Doctor felt a sudden tiny surge of energy, but didn't know what happened. He patted the child's head, not knowing what else to do. "Yes, well, I'm a lot older than I look, so why not someone be younger than they are?"

Jareth helped his wife up a bit as she regained her breath and consciousness. He knew she was irritated, and it was well-founded. "Now, hunny. You know that they can't help themselves." He saw her try to calm down, and he looked at the twins himself. "Now, you two. Stop playing tricks on your mother. It's bad enough with her condition, and she doesn't need any extra stress, okay? Now, go with Taris and get ready for bed. Your mother and I will be there shortly to tuck you in." He looked as they voiced their personal discontent of having to go to bed, but they did what they were told, and followed their nurse.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 pm
"I'm pregnant dear, it's not a condition it just is." She watched the children knowing they were still too young to fully understand the situation despite being wiser than most of the elder goblins at times. She were still tired though the woman's and Kiera's comments about one of the others hadn't slipped her mind. If they wanted to talk more then they would, though Kiera calling him an uncle was odd in and of itself. "I think I'm going to go tuck them in. I know they mean well, and to them, magic is still a neat toy to play with. Something I hope they don't loose or they'll end up like my family has been. Odd coincidences and little explanation or reasons." With that she stood testing herself and kissing his cheek. "I'll be fine for now so don't worry." She then headed off nodding goodnight to their guests.

"Hang on, someone answer, why did the little girl call Rory her uncle? I swear I would have noticed you all at the wedding since all his family was there?" She was confused but wondered more on the queen. She seemed decent enough, though wondered why they seemed so wound up with her being pregnant. Aside from being kidnapped and her child taken it was a breeze.  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:24 pm
Jareth let Erin go to the kids, feeling helpless in this situation now. He then was motioned to answer the question that the one called Amy asked. "Well, you see... More than likely, she's a cousin of your husbands. About ten years back or so, by your time standards, there was an incident. I made a choice, and cast a spell on the world. The spell wiped away any knowledge, or trace of Erin from the world. Her last name is Williams. So, believe it or not, from what my daughter seems to know, we're all family."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:21 pm
She looked between the king and her husband still not sure about the relation thing. "So, you basically erased her from everything? Even her own family? How could you do that?"

He had watched from the shadows, holding this body did have advantages for him. And with Jack and his little fairy creature somewhere in the castle outside the forest, it made it easier to slip in. He moved from the shadows with a smile looking to the group. "Well, that's an easy one. It's because of people like me. Time outside your realm seems different. about four or five years to us works in twice that that for yours." He smiled knowing well the many thoughts that could go through the king's mind. "Don't worry Doctor, I have no quarrel with you lest you get in my way. The battles you've won are too spread to really count in the long run." He noted the other and wondered before smiling. "And you, Rory was it? Be glad you are not a direct line, Or I would have to kill you." He turned back tot he king and smiled once more. "And Jareth, too bad your wife can't use her gifts. You all cannot beat me without it."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:52 pm
Jareth saw the now possessed body of Toby, inhabited by Darkness. He launched some crystal bombs at him, and watched as he dodged easily. "You may look like Toby, but you are far from it." He looked around, noticing the Doctor and his group were still there, and could be attacked. "Doctor? I think it's time for you and yours to leave. He may have said he won't attack, but don't believe him. Run!"

"Yes. You're probably right about that. River? Ponds? Jack...? Run!" With that, the entire group boarded the Tardis, and prepared to leave. Before, though, he turned to Jareth. "Jareth? Just take care of your family, alright? Nothing is more important than your family!" And he boarded the Tardis, and began to dematerialize...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 pm
He laughed watching them, almost like ants under a magnifying glass. It wouldn't matter to him, between the magic attached to his soul and that of the boy's he'd possessed there was little the goblin king could do to him, even more so in the form of his brother-in-law. He had easily dodged the crystals and smiled more. "Jareth, I believe you've had too much freedom to run about. Can't eventually kill the last of the guardians with you messing with the plans. Don't worry, we're letting her reach full term, father wants the power of those children. What father wants, I will take for him." He extended his hand sending wave after wave of dark flames to him and the rest of the room. He started directly for the king before sending it towards any exits he may think to escape. The others of the room already gone. "Don't worry, your wife may be sad, but she only has a month anyways."  

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Jareth would dodge the flames as Darkness dodged his attacks with the crystals. Some flames caught his robes, but only barely. He smothered the flames he could, before getting to Erin. He listened as he made his declarations about Erin giving birth, and the eventual taking of the children's powers. "Not while I'm around, you monster! You'll never get your hands on them! Or their power!" He looked as the entrances were blocked. "A month you say? Well, then. That gives us a month to defeat you! You'll lose, Darkness! You and your father!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:48 pm
He laughed at the king's fight back. He found it quite amusing that he was throwing little crystals. He let the fire swirl around him like a fire tornado and stretch out bit by bit. The king had always been just a pawn for play, and now he felt no need to keep him in the game. In a moment he would stretch out his arms and the fiery spiral would rush through the room. As it did he cast his spell to bring the ceiling down on the king and any within range of the room they fought in. He knew well where Jack and his little pet were and there wasn't much they could do. "By the way, the second unicorn will be dead soon as well. The process has already begun. There is nothing you pathetic ants can do to stop this." He would wait to see if Jareth would recover or be buried as he hoped. He wasn't the threat, he never was nor considered but he learned once just to make sure not to underestimate those that the guardians keep near.

xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Jareth would collapse as flames and debris would fall on top of him. He was burned badly, and needless to say, despite his immortal status, was really hurt. He managed to climb out of the rubble, however, he was limping badly. Looking up to the body of Toby, he grunted. "You'll not defeat me so easily, you coward. Hiding in the body of a dead man, you're pathetic!" He wanted to fight back, but knew that right now, with his powers no match for Toby's part of Darkness' powers, and his weapon not near him, he was in trouble. He would position himself in a state of ready to fight, even though he knew he was, so to speak, outclassed. But, instead, he began to pass out, noticing Darkness leaving as he did...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:18 pm
Erin had been trying to keep the kids occupied since they hadn't been sleeping. She noticed them growing crankier by the moment. It wasn't until their bubble like shields wrapped around the room. She knew that sign well by now. She turned seeing Taris then noticed the hustle in the hallway by other goblins and groaned knowing this wouldn't be good. She left Taris with the twins and headed out to the dinning hall where her husband should have been with their guests. When she heard the explosions and could feel heat she began to worry more. She reached the room like other goblins shushing them out of the way and seeing Twink and Midas trying to enter, but flames were in the way. She looked past the flames seeing the form of Toby leaving and her husband collapsing. This would not do. She took a breath knowing she was going to regret it and reached her hand, palm facing the flames. She felt the magic of their unborn and tapped it just enough to release it. The flames would burst out as if suffocated allowing the others in. She felt weak and looked to Midas as he helped to steady her. "Thank you Midas. Twink, Get my husband to his mother. Keep him safe." She knew he had heard her as he nodded but was already reaching Jareth. She was thankful for her friends here knowing they made it easier to keep on. Midas, I don't much care how, but nothing is to get into this kingdom. At the very least this castle." With his help she watched Twink disappear for Oberon's castle hoping they had been fixed enough to help Jareth while they did the repairs here.

xX_LoyalWolf_Xx

oO Lorelei Oo
Captain

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolf McNugget
Crew

Destitute Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:47 pm
Oberon had finished watching his soldiers carrying out the last of the bodies of the dark beings. He went over to his wife, and held her. "Well, at least we know Jareth and the others are safe. If it wasn't for their herald, I know you'd probably be there right now." No sooner had he finished talking, than Twink and Jareth had appeared in front of them. Twink was fine, but Jareth was unconscious, and burned. "Oh hell. Jareth?" Oberon went to his son. He looked him over, then waved his wife over as well. "He's not hurt badly. Just exhausted completely. Must have taken everything he had to not die. Come on, let's get him to the medics." He helped Twink, carrying him as well, down the hall.  
Roleplay Forums - For 1 x 1

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff