Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:46 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

|-|Rank- Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 335 |-|AC: 3,150 |-| 1,900

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai then looked at the turtle stretcher. Pulling him up carefully with stunning ease she placed him onto it. Either he has nothing to him, or I have more upper body strength than I give myself credit for. She looked over at Doki Sukai parted her lips and spoke. "What all happened here?" If they were to proceed she at least wanted to know some back to the story.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 240 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

The advisor turned her head to Sukai, half surprised and half exhausted at her question. The answer to her question has been mentioned quite a few times already, but oh well. With all the excitement going on, so many could have forgotten. She had hoped it would remain that way as this would be better off unmentioned. But there were times when it was even better not to let ignorance spread.

"Needless actions that are responsible for those wounded. That's really what this was, Sukai. Anyway, don't stress about it. The rest is being handled." She finished, nearly complete on mending the worst of Yasuo's left side. "I don't want anyone probing anyone involved about what has happened here today. That includes these two even after they fully recover." She gave Shiro a brief look. Knowing how one shinobi in particular held a specific relationship that somehow tied them together.

"He's all yours to transport. Just..do the best you can to safely do that Shiro." Doki said at last, taking her hands off of Yasuo. Most of his internal damage had been taken care of. However, he would not be stable for too long if the hospital didn't do something about his broken ribs. There's a chance that they could pierce one of his arteries in any event that required above basic movement.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

The pain subsided as Doki worked her magic on him. He smiled as everyone came around to check on him, it meant alot to see how much he even cared. He grunted softly as he was placed on the nearby stretcher turtle that set off towards the hospital. He couldn't help but take one more shot at Shiro though"Huh, one of your drawings.... surprised it even knows what it is" He was just playing with him, but he did consider his music more artistic then his paintings. That was a conversation for another day though. Yasuo shut his eyes as he was carted off by the animal, drifting off into a sleep
OOC: .

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:01 pm
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked at Doki as she spoke, half of the stuff she already knew. Glancing at Yasuo she didn't know the boy all that much, just that he was a Genin that loved to rap everything he said. Now that I think about it I've only spoken to him once. . As both of them left to the hospital Sukai closed her eyes letting out a soft sigh. "So now we send in reports?" She asked to no-one in-particular.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:31 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shi ran around Dai barking. Dai smiled."You gotten stronger, haven't you, Dai?" Shi asked as he settled to her right side. "I guess so. Doesn't look like much but yeah." She told him. "The whole village knows about the Sypher bit too. I..." Dai's face twisted and she took in a breath. "Can...Can we not talk about it, Shi? Please? The wounds are still pretty fresh." She spoke softly as they strolled the ruins. Shi's ears folded back. He could smell that still pain Dai still carried from the fight between her and Sypher. He simply nodded to her request. "Sure, Dai. So what are you and Kein going to do?" Dai smiled as Shi didn't push forward on the whole Sypher bit. She nodded as he asked her what Kein and her were going to do. "I think, Kein,, has some new technique for me to try." She shrugged. "Won't know until I meet up with him." Dai and Shi walked side by side, further into the ruins When Dai spotted Kein she waved to him. "Kein!" She jogged up to him. "Sorry for keeping you. Hatake-san took longer than thought. She laughed neverously. Shi hopped up on one of the fallen ruins and laid down. Dai looked up at Shi. "Shi is going to stay with me for a bit. So. Let's get started." She said with a smile.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

"Doki... I won't pry for information.... Just deck him for making my sister worry later." He said with a twitch a bit furious with Zetsu, his eyes shifting at yasou, "its not smart to anger the one taking you to the hospital when he is already ticked." Shiro who was known to play around in kumo mostly playing certain pranks on people he liked was not to be played with until he blew off steam. Shiro began to draw a new flying creature that would move too much. His best bet was a couple rather large flying manta rays, which he uses to fly form area to area. The turtles rested on their back as he walked to Sukai, "Sukai can you fly them to there? You know how I get when im within a two mile radius of the hospital." Shiros fear of that place made it rather difficult to stay there for too long to make sure they had proper care. Which would be a berserk fear if he himself was hurt.

| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1080

Kein let out a sigh as a level of peace returned to the area as things cooled down. While he did not believe what Aki said as it just felt far too convenient to Kein he made a mental note to inspect it later. But for now his duties as a Sensei were upon him as he turned to Dai and said," Well Dai now that your a chunin we can advance into some of the more difficult ninjutsus for you. I personally have one I want you to learn that has saved my life many times before. However you are only to use it if your target is pinned ok. " Kein held his left arm out to his side as he began to pulse his raiton chakra into his palm and soon a yellow ball formed in his hand followed by the sound of chirping. Keeping the jutsu going and talking over the chirping he said," Alright as you probably know its called the chidori, so dubbed by the chirping. Now the handsigns for it are as follows. As you get better with it you might not need them but it will be weaker than normal so always use them if your in combat..." As he spoke he severed the flow of chakra and slowly formed the handsigns for Dai to learn. She would learn why Kein only wanted her to use it when she had her enemy pinned the first time she herself performed it.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai smiled at Kein as he praised her and spoke of Advancing her training. "Last resort technique?" She asked softly. a little confused into why he asked her to save it until her target was pinned. She watched Kein extend his arm out and create a Raiton technique. She gasped. "Chidori?!" She lipped. Shy's head shot up as he too looked at the Chidori. Dai looked to Kein as he spoke again. She nodded softly as he showed her the hands signs. Taking in each motion. Copying them as she saw them. "Okay, I think I got it now." She smiled at Kein. "But why do you want me to wait until my target is pinned before using the Chidori, Sir?" She asked him before going on with the training for Chidori.

+-------------------+

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Kumogakure Advisor (Konin) ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo:20200両 ۞ AC:51150 ۞ Chakra : 1080

Kein took a deep breath before he replied and said," The reason I said that is because with the speed of this strike a normal set of eyes no matter how well trained will suffer a severe case of tunnel vision. I being an Uchiha do not need to worry so much about it as my eyes can keep up with it. But as I said your target must not be able to maneuver and your NEVER to use this jutsu if your outnumbered."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:28 am
The Healing Sky

X-Sukai Chiryō-shi-X

User Image

Sukai looked at Shiro as he asked her to take them to the hospital. She simply nodded to him, "Okay, Shiro. I'll see you later then." Not knowing if it was the right time to kiss him on the cheek she just smiled then got on the manta ray that carried Yasuo. When on they seemed to run the same way the birds do, soon enough both were in the air on the way to the hospital.
[Exits to Hospital]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:39 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai nodded to Kein. "You have my word." She smiles softly at him before turning on her heels. Dai pointed to a tall fallen pillar. "I'll use that Pillar for a 'pinned' target." She told Kein with her back turned to him. She cracked her knocks and took in a breath.

Dai wiggles her hands at her side to relax the muscles. She stared at the pillar. She nodded once and brought her hands up. They moved quickly. Dai drew in a breath. "Chidori." She spoke before moving her right hand out to her side. She closed her eyes and she forced all her Raiton chakra to her palm. Seconds later, Dai opened her eyes to an empty feeling to her hand. She brought her hand to the front of her. She stared at her palm. [1 / 7]

She exhaled and closed her eyes. Dai's hands moved on their own. "Chidori." She called out. Dai moved her right hand out and pushed her Raiton chakra again but with more force. She felt a slight pain in her hand. She took in a sharp breathe of pain. [2 / 7]

Dai rubbed her palm with her thumb. ”That hurt.” She whimpered a bit. After regaining the normal flow of chakra in her hand. Dai wiggled it at her side. With a smooth exhale. She formed the hand signs again. ”Chi~dori” She drew out the name of the technique. She moved her hand to the side of her. Feeling the flow of Raiton chakra flowing towards her palm. A single string of Lightning sparked. It was quick but Dai saw the color swiftly. Pure silver like polished metal in the sun. [3 / 7]

She grinned and turned to Kein. ”Did you see it? The color of my Chidori?” Dai looked at the palm of her right hand. ”My Chidori is metallic silver.” She giggled at how cool it looked. She turned back to the pillar and grinned. ”Alright. I think I have the grasp of it.” She spoke as she brought her hands together. They moved with such speed. ”Chidori!” As Dai whisked her hand to the side. The Chidori began forming. Lightning danced downward from her shoulder to her palm. But soon became unstable and soon vanished. [4 / 7]

Dai rubbed her palm again and sighed. ”Something feels off.” She mumbled to herself before looking up at the pillar. She was a few yards from it and hadn’t even touched it. She was starting to get angry what her progress wasn’t getting any better over a few sparks or even just the flow into her palm. Dai sighed and moved her hands quickly again. ”Chidori!” She called out with so force of anger. As Dai moved her hand the metallic color appeared fast. She brought her hand back and focused everything she had into her hand. But something felt off. With this feeling she lost focus and a single sting of lightning whipped the back of her hand. Dai flicked her hand. ”Ouch…” She said painfully. She looked at the gash now on the back of her hand. Blood slow filler it. [5 / 7]

She winced at the pain in her hand. Noticing further that her palm was turning black and smoke was raising from the gash. She was burning her hand in learning this technique. …Everything has a price… she thought to herself as she stared lightly at the smoke. Dai sighed and looked at the pillar. Determine to learn Chidori even if she was going to end up burning her whole hand in the process. Her hands moved quickly. Dai’s face twisted in pain as she touched the gash. "Chidori!" She called out. The silver electric strings dance in her palm. Gathering quickly into a ball. But it became unstable again. Horrifyingly quick. Whipping about and thrashing even more deep sets of gashes into Dai’s skin. She sucked in a sharp gasp and held her hand close. Dai watched as her hand had turned a dark burnt color. Only the bright red gashes stood out against the chard skin. In some of the gashes, the lightning had cut to the bone. She closed her eyes as the pain became intense on her hand. [6 / 7]

She groaned and held her hand close to her. Feeling the heat of the deep cuts. ”Why can’t I get this?!” She hissed. Dai looked at the pillar and glared. ”That’s it. I’ve had it!” She called out. Dai ran at the pillar. "CHIDORI!" Her hands slammed together and were like a blur. She flung her right hand out as she pumped her Raiton chakra into her palm. No time was wasted; silver lightning gathered and engulfed her hand. Dai brought her hand back above her shoulder. As the strings of light brushed the ground, they left only scorch marks. Dai drew closer to the pillar; she balled her hand into a fist and threw it straight into the pillar. Her fist sank into the marble pillar. The ground rumbled a bit, Dai stood her ground. From within the pillar the Chidori built up and gave way. The other side of the pillar cracked and soon exploded outward. [7 / 7]

C H I D O R I - L E A R N E D

Dai jerked her hand from the pillar as the whole thing began cracking. Dai brought her right hand close to her waist as she jumped back. A second later the pillar fell and caused a cloud a dust. Dai walked back to Kein, holding her forearm. Crimson droplets painted the ground. Her eyes were on the scorched and torn flesh as she held fast to her arm. She looked at Kein and smiled like it didn't hurt. ”I should go to the hospital…shouldn’t, I?” She asked softly still with a weak smile. Shi lept from his perch and ran over to Dai.
”Come on Dai, let’s get you to the hospital before this gets worse.” Dai nod as Shi looked up at her. ”Yes, Shi.” She spoke as the pain started to get worse and blood began to drip in bigger droplets. Dai bowed her head to Kein and left quickly. Shi stayed close to Dai as they walked from the Ruins. Heading for the hospital.
[Exit with Shi to Hospital]

+-------------------+

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 240 ll AC: 8,900 ll Ryo: 1100

Her iridiscent green eyes looked about. Kein was now busy instructing his students, the patients transported, and now there was nothing more for her to do here. She stood up and started stretching until an angry pain re-awoke in her searing skin. She'll have to get it checked soon. She sighed, followed by her hand scratching at the back of her head. [Exits]  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:44 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro left still steamed at Zetsu, and as soon as he was out of the hospital and at a hundred percent Shiro was still going to punch him. Shiro walked around the village about half a dozen times to calm down. After that he would search for Sukai hoping she was out of the hospital.

(exit)
| Snake Summoner |

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 475/475

AC: 3100, Ryo: 1350  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:10 am
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi stood ontop one of the pillars, he remember last time he patroled here that there was a chunin of his clan that nearly killed him. He clenched his fists, he would never let that happen again! He was stronger and a bit older now. He ran off after seeing the area safe.
[ / exit | Patrol Village : Ruins : Good ]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games