Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dark Side of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A guild where your darkest fantasies are true. 

Tags: The Dark Side of Fantasy, roleplay, fantasy, vampire, magic 

Reply Random RolePlay
The Dark Wood Circus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:57 pm
Luey turned around his eyes' widen. "H-Hey! Let me out!" He yelled running to the door, but, because he couldn't see anything, he ran right into the door. "Oh mother-" He yelled. "Damn it! Who's there! Let me out!" He yelled sitting up. "Crap...I can't be in here" He said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm
"Isn't this room lovely?" She said as she moved about the room, only her shadow showing. A big grin was plastered on her face. "Oh Luey dearest you must love this room. I mean look around...this place allows you to reach into your mind and go insane." He chuckled again but this time it was louder and a lot more maniacal.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:07 pm
"No! I regret making this room! Now let me go!" Luey yelled standing up. He fallowed the "Eliza" with his eyes'. "Let me go, now." He growled making fists.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:11 pm
"Hehe, why should I? All those people you put in here pleaded for you to let them go...but you never let them..not until they lost there minds!" Eliza said rather harshly as she stood in front of him but she still looked like a shadow. "Tsk tsk tsk, shame on you mister ringleader. Can you not handle this? How would you feel if i told you Eliza was somewhere in here in the dark?" She asked as she backed up going toward a corner.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:16 pm
"S-she is...I-I never mean to do that! T-That was before I had a change of feelings...E-Eliza!" He yelled, running forward. Now he was frantic. "E-Eliza! Where are you in here!" He yelled, running into another wall. "OW!" He yelled, falling backwards. He panted, pushing his hair off his face. "Get out of my head" He said hitting his head lightly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:25 pm
"Luey! Luey please get me out of here!" Eliza said in Eliza's voice taunting him. "Hurry...save her...who knows how long until she loses her mind."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:28 pm
Luey stood back up. "Damn it!" He yelled. He started running in a random direction, "Eliza! Where are you!" He yelled, He was getting worried and scared. He had no idea that "Eliza" was in there, and only her. "Eliza! Please!" He yelled in a shaky voice. Tears were slowly building up, but he was not willing to let them show yet.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm
"Luey over here!" She said but this time she had taken control of herself. "Luey...make her stop!" She said tears rolling down her cheeks. "Eliza" then took control back, "Yes Luey make me stop."  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:36 pm
Luey ran to the voice, panting, "What...are you doing...to her" He said panting, the pain in his chest came back. "Let me...have...Eliza..Please" He said looking the the figure. He wasn't sure if it was Eliza or not. "Please, I beg of you"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:45 pm
"I'll give her to you for now...I'll take her back the next day. Enjoy her while you have her." Eliza grinned and chuckled and it slowly faded away. Eliza was then turned back to normal and she fell forward toward Luey.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:47 pm
Luey caught her, falling backwards though. He had tears in his eyes', hugging Eliza tightly. "I don't want you gone. Please. I don't want you too be gone" He cried. He sat up, still not letting go of her.

{Night, heading to bed))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:50 pm
(ok)

Eliza's eyes shut tightly as she then finally opened them. She looked up at Luey with tears in her eyes. "What happened?" She said her voice shaky since she was scared.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:34 pm
"I don't know....I just know we're locked in here." Luey said quietly. He knew if the door shuts, it locks, and it wont open till four hours had pass. He now hated this room. Luey looked down at Eliza, giving a weak smile.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 pm
"I-I don't want to be in her!" Eliza said jumping up and stumbling over to the door. She twisted the knob and pull and pushed trying to get the damn thing to open. Once she realized that didn't work she began banging on the door desperate to escape the hellish room.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Akuma Rokudo

Destitute Star

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:23 pm
Luey got up and walked over there, "it's no use. It's gonna stay lock till four hours are done" He said, sounded depressed. He shook slightly, having the bad memories and all the bad stuff he has done to people was coming back. "Damn it damn it damn it" He said, slowly getting louder and louder. He started hitting the side of his head.

Random RolePlay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games