Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:09 am
o Morty o
User Image

Blue stared across the Gym, but indeed, it was quite dark inside.
"I don't think Green's here at the moment... It's never this dark when he's here."
She ran across the room, jumping over the colored arrows on the ground.
Blue hated those arrows, they made her dizzy.
She couldn't understand Green still kept those after taking over the Gym.
Blue finally arrived at a little office-like room and switched on the light there.
Papers, files and documents lay everywhere.
-Has he been here too?- She thought to herself.
She noticed one piece of paper standing out, an ordinary tekst but with red circles across it.
"Hey guys! I found something that might be usefull!"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:46 am
██████████████████
Winners may have come and gone but, I will carry on!
User Image User Image
Gold raced in after Blue, curious to see what she found. He saw Blue turn off the arrows but avoided them anyway.
"Yep, I definitely remember this place. No way I'd mistake this place. I hate these arrows. I couldn't count how many times I took the wrong step and ended up at the front door again."
Croconaw laughed at Gold's failure.
"Shut up! You were right there with me!" Gold said as he finally caught up with Blue.
"Hey...what happened in here?"

trainer goid
Captain

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 am
User Image

Sarah Revant
Sarah followed Gold and Blue into the gym,listening to Gold as he talked to his Croconaw.Was it that bad of a gym?Sarah thought,curosity on her face as she stared at the not-moving arrows.Sarah came into the small office after Blue and Gold entered,having her Metagross return."What is it?"Sarah asked,standing next to Blue.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image

Dawn walked to a soda machine to get herself something to drink. She was parched from running around Veridian City looking for the others. She grabbed the bottle and started to drink. She saw Ash and spat out her water. She coughed and placed her hand to her chest. She wiped her mouth then calmed down.'I wonder who else is here...'She thought, scratching her head.  

cIawnie
Vice Captain

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

gutsman151

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 am
i watch as tepig ride the arrows and haveing fun on them but sees them turn off and sends tepig staight at me. " oww thats smarts you ok buddy?" tepig tep. He says while giveing a smile. " hey lets see were the others are i think they went inside that room" tepig climbs onto my head and we join up with the others and sees the mess inside the room. " oh my… what happed.…"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 pm
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Ho-Oh's Entrusted σnℓiᵑe x ø r t ƴ α t S u α The Guardian is known as Morty
Gazing at the sky hopefully wishing :: Viridiαn City Gym ::

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

Morty didn't dare step on any of the arrows just yet as a couple others of the group carried on, Blue in the lead. It was made clear they were shut off when a stranger of the bunch was nailed with his own pokemon from the rest of the switches going inactive and when Ash stopped spinning. Was this the challenge for Green's gym?
He couldn't stop the small smile the broke across his face as Gold talked to his Croconaw. Eventually he too stepped forward, avoiding the arrows for good measure as he made haste to the back where some of the others resided.
"What is it?" The blonde questioned upon entering the small room.

User Image xx User Image xx User Image

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Everyone disappeared.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trainer GoId

Pkmn trainer bluee

Nisio Isin

Sincerely Morty

Alluring Bluee

7,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:53 am
Trainer GoId
o Morty o
User Image

Blue stared at the piece if paper.
"I think Giovanni is still active with his Team..."
The pointed at one of the red circled texts.
"This part is about the Game Corner in Celadon City, and here...
this is about another headquarter on Five Island from the Sevii Islands"
Blue pauzed for a moment.
"I think we should check these places..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:42 am
██████████████████
Winners may have come and gone but, I will carry on!
User Image User Image
"So whats the plan? You think she's at one of these paces?" Gold said as he he watched the other trainers enter the room.
"I guess we better get going if we wanna make it to your mom in time."
Gold looked down and noticed a piece of paper. It was information on someone named Sunny. He stuffed it into his pocket before anyone could see it. "I guess Green isn't here after all. We should probably get going right guys?"

trainer goid
Captain

gutsman151

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:47 am
''wow this place got trashed big time..... i hope this green guy is alright. what do you think tepig?"tepig...."yeah i thaught so to here lets clean this place up and see if we cant find anything usesful that can help" me and tepig starts to gather papers and files and lays them on the desk in two diffrent piles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:55 pm
Godd you guys are way far ahead  

YaWhiteFriend

Skilled Capitalist

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:01 pm
(You haven't been on in forever neutral )
Trainer Emerald
Godd you guys are way far ahead

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am
██████████████████
My hair is the hair that will pierce the heavens!
User Image User Image
Gold turned towards Ash and nodded. "You're right. There's no way for us to know where this person could be hiding. We have to check them all just to be safe."
Gold looks over to the other trainers. "You guys ready?"

User Image

Nisio Isin
Alluring Bluee
sincerely morty
gutsman151
sarah revant

trainer goid
Captain

gutsman151

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:41 am
"Yeah me and my pokemon are ready to go." I nod to ash knowing that his pretty good at makeing plan. "Ash, Gold im ready when ever you are maybe ill learn a few new and cool moves. That you've guys leard over your travels and i hope that blue and sarah find something in the game corner......." Picks up my back pack with tepig sitting in it and is stocked up on item and signals lucario so he knows that were leaveing soon.  
Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff