Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Journey of dreams...((Open and accepting profiles)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:05 pm
"Now why would I do that? I have too much fun making life hell for everyone." Cori said with a smile, pulling back gently so she could look at him. "Let's get back inside before it starts raining again, and so I can get in something so that you won't be staring at me constantly. Not that I mind or anything, but there's not much point in taunting you endlessly." she added with a grin,

((haha, I love gimli... "He was twitching? he was twitching cause he's got my ax inbedded in his neurosystem!"
Watching LoTR btw....))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:08 pm
(( LOLZ! I LOVE that line. xD Nice. ^^ ))

Vadász laughed, his eyes finding hers as he kissed her softly. He blinked a bit at the image, blushing as he shook his head rather violently. "oi.... The image is enough...." He rose up from his knee's, picking her up in his arms. "Now who said I'd let you go though?" He winked, heading back inside with her.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:16 pm
Rain ruined everything. Everything. He was convinced of this fact. He had a perfectly good potion going, and a sudden storm whipped up and it was ruined. The water as well as the acid in the rain water, it destroyed any progress you had in making a potion. It had almost blown up in his face, too, if he hadn't thrown it down the mountain at the last second, a few shards of glass finding their ways into his face. Luckily they missed his eyes, and were easy to pull out. The other thing rain did was ruin the ingredients before you put them in. If any water was on a leaf, the effects would change.

Having gotten down, he was trying to find a scent of anything familiar. Yet another thing rain ruined: scent trails. The water destroyed it. He couldn't find anything except for one trail. A strong one at that. Damnit Leena, didn't I tell you to stay away! Changing into his Were form, he knew he was a bit behind, but the scent was strong enough to tell that theyhad gone by that day. He'd catch up in no time.

The one thing that most people don't know about Moth is that it has no cities set in stone. As hunters, you must travel with the herds you hunt. The cities are actually like tribes. Well, they are tribes. As a country, Moth decided on the main tribe, and had a way of electing the main official of Moth, but when it got down to it, Moth was just a baunch of landscapes: forests, plains, mountains; with a bunch of people following the creatures they hunt in tents. Another thing that most people don't know is that the major reason for having such great tracking skills is so that they can track the other tribes down. Yes, it helps in hunting, but you have to be able to find a tribe to live. And of course, there are day tribes and night tribes, tribes that hunt gazelle in the plains and tribes that hunt boar in the forests. There are the tribes who tame Mothzards from the mountains to trade with, and tribes who grow crops to trade with.

Roran was in a small tribe at the moment, on the outskirts of Moth. He had been greeted by the village elder and leader. As always, they were kind to travelers. The one good feature of Moth was that all its citizens knew the universal language, and yet many tribes had their own language as well. He had been greeted by the elder as 'Nitschan,' which means something along the lines of my child, or my friend. It had been a few days since Roran had arrived, and the tribe wasn't expecting a visit from royal officials for another few days. When that day came, though, Roran would need to leave and have no traces of him left. Once again, maybe by luck, the people of Moth want to be free of Altarion's rule, and are willing to help Roran.

At the moment, Roran was resting in the hut which belonged to his hosts. They had been more than happy to give him shelter. Roran was shaken awake though by the boy whom had belonged to this hut's family. He looked to be about twelve, old enough to start training for the army. "Nitis, kiluwa aski liechenan! (My friend, you must leave!)"

"Kolku? Quatsch? (What? Why?)" Roran couldn't think of anything else to say. He had just been awoken, he had to adjust for a moment. He only got one necessary reply, though, and it shook him awake faster than any physical action could be done to him.

"They're here!"

Getting into Aras didn't take as long as she expected. Once there, and making sure the army was situated and whatnot, she made her way to her princess' room. Knocking lightly, she spoke softly, yet loud enough to be heard. "Milady? Are you awake? May I enter?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:17 pm
"Image of what? Which I mean?" Cori asked with a smile, wondering which thing she'd said had inspired the image. She kept her arms around his neck, one fixing her dress to keep herself covered. Stupid slit.  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 pm
((Haha, yes, one of the greatest quotes of LoTR.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:27 pm
((It is indeed.))

"You may enter." Selena called softly, stroking Anna's hair, since the girl now laid beside her mother, completely asleep.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:30 pm
Vadász coughed, clearing his throat as his cheeks flushed, raising an eyebrow. "You really don't need me to answer that one, do you? I'm not gonna either way." He muttered, making sure not to look down when she fixed her dress. They soon arrived back at her room, placing her down gently on the bed before sitting down himself.

Leena sighed, she could imagine it now. Glancing around the border of Gannal, she kept her hood forward, glancing about as she looked to Tuin. "Any idea's as to where to start?" She asked softly, concealing her presence to the point where it would be difficult to tell at all whom she was. She hated it when she didn't know a territory well enough to maneuver it. Tilting her head a little, she could already sense a were coming towards them, taking one guess at whom it was. Kantern... She grimaced a bit, closing her eyes as she touched one crystal from a pouch, knowing that Roran wouldn't like this.... "Roran, it's Leena. I'm sorry for the disruption. I'm here on behalf of Selena since she almost came after you herself. That is all." She told him quickly, figuring the shorter the better for him. Then she readied herself for a werewolf to appear, standing calmly as she ignored the souls that were screaming in the air around her. Either from pain, sorrow, the strong desire for freedom... so many it was impossible to name them all.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:36 pm
Cori laughed, looking to him once they reached the room. "Do me a favor? Swallow your modesty towards me and help me get out of this stupid thing?" she asked. She had a feeling they'd both relax a bit once she was in something a bit less revealing. The only reason she asked was because she wasn't quite sure how the triplets had got it on her, and knew she couldn't move well enough in the corset to worm her way out of it.

((be back in twenty minutes or so... Within thirty at the most.))  

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:38 pm
"None what-so-ever." Tuin said, sensing the were, he changed back, growling as he looked around. He was quite defensive, and being back in Gannel made him even edgier.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 pm
General Nacelyne entered slowly, trying not to fully disturb what had been previously happeneing. Seeing what was going on, though, she was a little shocked. She hadn't expected the child to be there. "Milady, your army has arrived. Should I spread the word of the...your...child?" Lyn had seen the girl when she was younger, before she left. It was a shock to see, that was the only reason for her surprise.

What the hell are you doing? Stay out of my head, I don't know who it is that just arrived! If it's a vampire, I won't know if they can read my mind! He wouldn't say anymore. He was in enough danger as it was. At the moment, he was at the edge of the camp itself, trying to figure out where Altarion's goons were, and how to avoid them without being too suspicious or giving himself away. He knew he could go through the grass, but he wouldn't get far, and if they somehow found him out, they'd be on top of him in moments. He knew this because he could hear the hissing and gnashing of Mothzards. Cursing under his breath, he hit the dirt. He saw no other way out. finding the direction of the wind, he moved onward downwind, the Mothzards would never catch his scent. He just hoped they wouldn't leave in this direction.

Kantern changed to his human form once he got within speaking range. "What the hell are you doing?" he spoke at the same time Roran did. "I thought it was clear that you were to stay with the elf princess! You're going to jeopardize what he's doing!" Eyeing Tuin, he snarled, forgetting for a moment he was still a human. Yes, he was slightly angry. Okay, he was angry, period.  

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:54 pm
Selena nodded her head at the news of the armies' arrival. But the question of announcing Anna's presence, she shook her head. "I'll re-introduce Anna myself when I can get out of this bed." She sighed.

Tuin snarled in return and glared at Kantern. "He's going to get himself killed! He has no clue what he's doing!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:55 pm
Vadász stared at her blankly, gulping at the thought. He slowly nodded, taking a deep breath. "A-a-alright..." He stammered, finding the buttons in the back to undo it. He made fast work of those, pointedly ignoring the mirror by the bed, knowing most guys would be sneaking glances. It was a tempting though, but he was a 42 year old man looking at a 17 year old. Even together, somehow it still didn't quite feel right. Oh.... I'm going to the special hell.... He chuckled a little at the thought, untying a bow that was at the top of the skirt, now getting faced with the corset. Blinking a bit, he found the ties, slowly pulling the string out after untying the knot.

Leena heard his thoughts, though she had already pulled out since Kantern had arrived, looking up to him quite calmly. "What I am doing is by her request and my offer. If it wasn't me, it would have been her and she needs to heal. I am here on her behalf." She muttered, her golden eyes narrowing a bit. "She has the army to protect her. She doesn't need me. Altarion can't find where she is anyways, it's too heavily protected." She added rather sharply, though her tone remained soft, taking a calming breath.  

ShadowLadyRaven
Vice Captain

thymeast22

Firebreathing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:09 pm
Cori watched him through the mirror, hands crossed over her chest holding the dress up. "Keep thinking of us as a 42 and 17 year old and I swear I'm gonna lock you in the closet." Cori warned with a faint smile, feeling the back open. She looked back at him, turning around with a faint smirk. "Are you sure you're normal? Not taking the chance to look at a pretty girl?" she teased, one hand between her breasts holding her dress up while the other was on the bed beside him, holding her up as she leaned closer, kissing him teasingly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:09 pm
Kantern took a deep breath, praying it would calm him. No such luck. Addressing leena firts, his voice was still harsh. "Armies don't matter when your opponent can teleport to her side at any moment with which she is alone." Turning to Tuin there, he spoke out loud, the snarl coming through his voice. "You think he doesn't know what he's doing? Where the hell do you think he is? Her in Gannel!?!? You're more foolish than you let off if that's the case. I thought it would be natural for him to start in Moth, where he was born and raised. It not only gives him an edge, but that way he's not barging right into the heart of the enemy land! How stupid do you think he is?" After a moment of wickedly glaring at Tuin, he closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and this time he calmed down. "I'm sorry. I just...I find it rude that you insist on pretending Roran is incompetent. Yes, he's hot headed, but he knows what he's doing. Especially since he was one of Altarion's lower level generals. You know, the one's who lead a large group of men, but aren't high enough to get face time with the big man? Roran's seen and spoke to him once, and then has caught glances of the demon king at different gatherings and meetings." His eyes moved to the wizardess now. "He knows what he is doing. If you really insist on getting to his side, he's in Moth. Good luck finding him though." Kantern turned to leave, but stopped, sighing as he sagged his shoulders. "I told Roran I'd be the messenger between him and you, Leena. Unfortunatly, that means I should be with you, with him, or moving between one of you to the other." He was stuck with her or Roran, and if she went after the hunter, well, he'd be stuck in enemy territory. Damn you people.

"Yes, of course." smiling at the two princess, mother and daughter, she turned to leave. It was good to know that Anna was okay and safe.

The tall grass was not comfortable. For on, it kept pricking his face. It was decently sharp too, he had some minor cuts on his cheeks and palms to prove it. Luckily, they'd be gone in a day or two. Hearing the movement of grass, he froze. The movement was followed by a boy calling his farewells to the tribe. He knew the voice too; it was that of the boy who had woken him. Damn.  

Blaze1616

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:19 pm
"When he thinks that Selena herself is incompetent, I have no respect for him. And I know of Moth. I've wandered this earth for many centuries on my own, still, leading Leena here, I had my own mission of the execution of one of Selena's sisters. Moth and Gannel border each other. I trust that Leena is strong enough to handle herself in a day of my absence. " Tuin hissed, before turning to leave. However, he stopped, but looked straight ahead of him. "Roran may think he knows Altarion pretty well, but Selena knows him better. The hunter should catch up on his history, not just fighting skills." He said before nodding to Leena and dashing off into Gannel, quickly disappearing from sight.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games