Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 am
happy birthday Kiara heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:15 pm
And I just got the guild announcement for Kiara's birthday. Went straight through it inappropriately dressed. sweatdrop  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 pm
Exxos
And I just got the guild announcement for Kiara's birthday. Went straight through it inappropriately dressed. sweatdrop

lol that's weird that you just got it. We'll just say that your mad scientist was creating a demon - for science! hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:34 pm
Camwen
Exxos

lol that's weird that you just got it. We'll just say that your mad scientist was creating a demon - for science! hehe

Just worked up something that should work (albeit late). I think it is one of my better incubi.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Davis Shadenhand

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 pm
*he nibbles at his chocolate bar staring off into space a bit* I want to build an island.... *he mumbles to himself* or a tesla coil *he continues nibbling.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:56 pm
Ok .. which one of you gave Davis the "special" chocolate bar?  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:12 am
I got a bug up my butt to do something odd, so I made a "cute necromancer" avatar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:38 am
I like it *he nods approvingly over at exxos as he continues laboring over his tesla coil*

Edit: on a serious not I hacked my wifi dongle night before last and it is working SOOOO Much better, it was having a bit of trouble with over heating (which is expected, it's ancient) anywho so I tore it open and stuck some of the extra heat sinks I ripped off the melty video card onto it... then carved holes in the plastic to accommodate them. it kinda reminds me of those old hot rods where you could see the air intake through the hood... I'll have to get some pictures soon xD.  

Davis Shadenhand

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:24 am
Exxos
I got a bug up my butt to do something odd, so I made a "cute necromancer" avatar.

Does he only raise cute undead? 4laugh

@Davis- yes pics would be interesting. It's always great when you are able to get something old to work great with some modifications.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:59 am
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Davis Shadenhand

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 pm
Camwen
Exxos

Quite possibly. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 am
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos

Quite possibly. xd

My Warlock Avi summons cute demons to do his evil deeds smile  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 am
-Neurotic-Soul-
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos

Quite possibly. xd

My Warlock Avi summons cute demons to do his evil deeds smile

Why is it that cute evil can be the most scary? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:24 pm
I'm a daddy! My baby was born, She is a beautiful baby girl and I will be posting pics once they are available!  

Drakonis Darkblade

Sparkly Phantom

11,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm
Drakonis Darkblade
I'm a daddy! My baby was born, She is a beautiful baby girl and I will be posting pics once they are available!

How wonderful!!! Huge congrats!

User Image  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games