Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
{ MISSION ORP } THE END??? (p.52) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:40 pm
demon_pachabel

Syusaki

Ali paused when Cass was sniffling. Marcus ran away with Dakota Ali pulled out the phone from between her breasts and opened the text. "Mark sent us a text saying that whoever brings in Dakota wins a free paid weekend off and a new dorm room."

She looked up to Cass before shimming up to her knees and wrapping an arm around the mist. "Maybe Marcus is trying to get you a wedding present instead of running away with Dakota?" She smiled brightly.

There was a sigh as Wilson said eventually "...yeahhh but I'm rooming with Syd and... when I asked about pants.... she changed in front of me and....." There was a pause and lowered voice. "I ended up seeing her panties..... and then she started talking crazy things."

This was pointedly made so only Cass and Wilson could hear. "W-what if things get awkward between us.... I won't have anywhere to stay." Ali sort of had that kicked puppy look on his face.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:43 pm
"I hope his new room smells funny. And has shitty furniture. And I hope his vacation is infected with ants!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Candace is getting an earful when we get back.."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:45 pm
Deryk was tired. And so he gave up on this scramble for the finish. Letting out a sigh, he just flopped down onto the chair he had somehow grabbed along the way. More time sleeping on the commons couch for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:46 pm
"Uh....I got it Marcus." Dakota just....continued to pat the Moon Femme on the head before laughing.

Laughing hard...and then rolling over in pain. Being thrown like a rag doll hurt...at least thats what he assumed happened as he woke from being attacked by women.

"Are you plastered dude?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:47 pm
"iiUunnooo.." Cass frowned, leaning into Wilson's hug sympathetically. Wilson was awesome. She'd have her affair with Wilson if Marcus was having his with Dakota. That cheating ho.

"IiIiIIIIIiii willllllllllllllllllllllgive someonemroom....when I move out..." Cass nodded. "'cause I'mlike......oh wait.." she looked back towards the portal. "Maybe I'm notmovin' out soon anymore..."

whimper.

x_Nata_x rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 7 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:47 pm
Drifter Jet Enduro

(THIS BROKE MY HEART.)

Oh my god they made Otto cry.

Well s**t. She could just NOT take that sitting down.

So Petra decided to stand up.

And then decided to cross the distance towards Marcus and Dakota.

And then punch Marcus in the face.

Istoleyurvamps

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:49 pm
x_Nata_x

Quote:
Is laughing so hard tears came out

Otto somehow felt good and he didn't know why. "Oooh... a minnow~ heeere fishy fishy~."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:51 pm
Wilson looked at Al. "...oh. I see. Um. Just tell her not to do those kinds of things? Communication is important."

She began to comfortingly rub Cass' back. Her parents always did that whenever she felt sad as a kid. "Shhhh it's okay Cass. You can...I don't know. We'll fix this!"

Syusaki

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:51 pm
The punch came and Marcus's reaction was to squeal.
"PETTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

He cried, holding his face. "IM A GOOD MOOOOON"

A good, s**t faced moon who was drunk off his a** and now rolling on the ground.

Dis was unimpressed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:55 pm
After Petra's punch, as a good moon, Saya thought the male might need a cold cloth for that wound.

A cold cloth meant an icy drink poured on his face.

Saya might have wanted that new dorm room as well.

iStoleYurVamps

revenant aria

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:55 pm
Ami stood guard around Marcus and Dakota. She was still a little jumpy after that mad dash. There wasn't any way she was letting someone steal Dakota after that.

She didn't particularly interact with them, as she still didn't really want to be NEAR Dakota, but she was just going to stand there. Like a boss. A boss with a new dorm room. She was color coding already.

Wilson looked a little awkward, so Ami waved him over, shouting, "Wilsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! C'mere I need help~~" Part of her was just calling him because her hormone feels were making her incredibly jealous of that backrub.

And honestly with the way Marcus was rolling around? She might actually need the help.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Rep, still fast asleep, would probably never know why his dreams featured a screaming Marcus.

He'd probably be sad he missed it.

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:57 pm
Saya got an angry finger point.

"YOU RUNNIN DEATHSWEEPS LATER. Oh my facessssssssssss. is sticky now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:58 pm
demon_pachabel

Syusaki

"I think she forgot I was there....." It was one thing for Cass to change in front of him, she was taken and not to mention she didn't start weird 'exploration' conversations.

Ali paused and looked at Cass pointedly. "Are you drunk?" The death trainee might not be the best at somethings but he knew Cass didn't talk like that... at least not normal Cass and not.... okay well Ali didn't know anymore but..... it was still a ligit question.

There was an unhappy thought about this before sighing, Marcus. "Do you want me to go smack him with my blitzball?" He would do that if it'd make Cass feel better, "For leaving you here? Wilson you'll help me get Cass back to her room right?"

Ali was looking up a the other Death trainee. Come on Wilson, Cass needed her newbie and well her newbie was going to need help. "If you want Cass I'll hang with you for a bit until Marcus comes and apologizes." That was a good idea right?

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:59 pm
That was immensely satisfying. Rolling her shoulder, Petra shook out her hand, wincing a bit as she rubbed her knuckles, watching Marcus squealing and rolling around in the sand.

"And I never was. Deal with it. =3= "

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces