Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 pm
Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Sensing that her pursuers were closing in and the pilot was not yet healed, the woman stood up and weaved two sets of hand signs. She would appear one meter directly upward, after which all of the techniques would veer toward her and away from the injured person as she made herself supernaturally "empty". The sand would luckily serve as a buffer for all of the Rasengans, but the damage she would sustain would be severe. The pain that she had bitten back after the explosion would have come out in sobs if she could move, and San would recognize the biological signs of grief.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:05 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

dreadno

Jaxdrill

Ergo War

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San would release his Lacuna seal from the kunai Ayame through, appearing absolutely close to her. Using his super powered strength strength, San moved pressed his way close to her, and would aim to grab onto her with both hands, and transfer 2 seals to her. that was when it all went wrong.

Why the well was she grieving? she had just tried to escape, their was an evil monster in her basement, everything he had gathered had pointed to her. Sill, if she was in a sealed state....san allowed some lightning threads to extend off his hand and "plug into" her to donload any and all information that he could. He would at least be respectful and ask.

"Whats wrong, or has you upset? What do you have this technology? We have lots of questions and you better start getting some answers. We are not sent here to hurt people, were here sent here to protect people, possibly from you. You need to give us answers, and give them now. If you comply, we can end this violence....

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Battle Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 2295 [120]
Stamina Lvl :: 1795
Jutsu's Used :: B-Danzou first, A-Ganchou seal, Sennin moodo [4], Satetsu Sennin no jutsu [active]

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:33 pm
Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ergo War

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame went to the pilot and checked on him to see how extensive his injuries were. She was no medic, but she had been the one to cause the injuries. "Daichi watch the surrounding area," he nodded and went on full alert.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'Kill her! Kill her now!!

"I swear, she better talk because I'm done past the point of talking!" Knives spat having her caught in his sand coffin and slowly increasing how much pressure she was sustaining. He wasn't at the point of killing her, yet, but his eyes were filled with rage.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 730/730
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 950/990)
1030/1030

Yo-ko

XAyame_Hatake

Ergo War

Jaxdrill

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:39 am
As the information was streaming into Kamiya's mind he seemed to writhe in pain for a split second before staring blankly at San.
"Next time warn me. I could have saved Kamiya some of the pain."
This voice was methodically paced and toned to come out with a air of force to it. As he sped towards the vessel with Crow at the ready Kamiya prepared his barrage and began to fire with the mouth launcher while also bringing out two poisoned blades, one from each upper arm. He would maintain a barrage while doing this by activating the mouth launcher twice.

chakra:400
stamina:90
jutsu used:
activation 1: mouth launcher at vessel
activation 2: one retractable arm blade released
activation 3: one retractable arm blade released
activation 4: barrage from mouth at vessel

active jutsu: Kugutsu no jutsu (controlling crow)
puppets active: crow  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:57 pm
Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

dreadno

In the woman's mind, San would catch a glimpse of Iwagakure in ruins, endless wastelands, and the ocean. Waves lapped at the sides of a boat, the metropolises of Saraswati loomed in the distance, puppet-like automatons filled the sky, a demonic beetle flew overhead. She was alone in the rubble of the city, surrounded by the dead and dying that floated on the floodwaters of a tsunami. Strange people with machines even stranger came and gave her a place to stay. They quietly rebuilt parts of the city, then sent her to a run-down place in the middle of the desert to help and heal people. She occasionally stumbled over the odd old ruin and heard stories of the problems caused by the Sand Village. One day a strange lizard monster came into her neighborhood, so she caught it and outfitted it with armor specially designed to resist its movement thanks to its wanton output of Chakra.

Green healing Chakra continued to swirl in the pilot's wounds, which were slowly beginning to close. It was clear, though, that he had not long to live without further medical examination, and it seemed that Kamiya was launching an attack on the closest healer. The woman wasn't doing as well as the pilot, her bones cracking under the pressure of the sand coffin, several of them shattered from San's earlier assault, burns in several places from the earlier explosion of the glider, and now under attack by needles.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:40 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

dreadno

Jaxdrill

Ergo War

User Image
User Image

They had been played a fool. San closed his eyes, and relaxed his grip on her, and spoke softly to Knives...words he would not want to hear.

"Knives, release her. This is not who we are looking for. She is just a good hearted women who was taken advantage of.....Damn the tyranny of the UHV..."

She was sealed and currently lacking in ninja powers, so as a sign of good faith san Released the Danzou seal. When the time expired from Ganchous seal, she would simply wish the seal removed and it would happen. San changed his radio frequency and spoke into his radio, calling in a specialized team for an objective. While they waited for the mobilization, San spoke to ayame, Knives, and Kamiya.

"Your three, return home if you want. Im going to finish up here. Tell the Kage that the Seven tails was a false alarm, but i am seeking information on it."

Whether they left or not was up to them. San had to disclose some information.

"The thing that attacked your home is a demon called the Seven Tails very powerful and fearsome creature that is spooked easily. Those men that came to you will promise much, but are foreigners who seek to usurp the leaders and dominate the world, liars who dont see the promise in people and will use you for untold harm then any ammount of good you are seeking to perform. They have used you agaisnt your own country, your own nation, and in a sense have cost you the pain you received from me. For that, i am sorry. Please note was just doing my job. It is also my job to care for the citizens of my country...."

The masked medical team appeared, and began to perform crucial healing jutsu on the duo, another sign of good faith from San.

"Are you aware of the purchase of the metropolis of R'lyeh and Jormungandr? An untold amount of people are currenly being held agaisnt their will separated from their loved ones, and possibly being marked for destruction. I only seek to help these people...and i feel you do too...."

The healing team, as quickly as they had appeared, ahd also vanished

Chakra Lvl :: 2295
Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:04 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives grumbled and let the sand dissipate from the woman as he pulled the sand back into his gourd.

'You weak pathetic piece of-'
'Shut your trap, we're done here.'

"As you wish San. Ayame, Kamiya let's go home we've got a report to give and a mission to finish up." Knives said appearing to return to his normal self as he motioned for the team to move out.

{unless anyone objects, exit to the wind country}

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 730/730
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 990/990)
1030/1030

Ergo War

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

dreadno

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:10 pm
Jaxdrill

Ergo War

Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame nodded at San, "Got it," she patted Diachi on the head. "Good job buddy come on let's go home." Daichi whined a bit and followed Ayame as she followed the others.
{Exit to Wind Country}

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:50 am
Kamiya followed off while unsummoning crow. his boyish bounce seemed to be back in his step.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:31 am
Yo-ko

The woman would fall to the roof with a thud as soon as the Sand Coffin disappeared. She was able to voice a "No" in response to San's questions before passing out. Had it not been for the medical team, she likely would have bled to death on the roof.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:37 am
Ergo War

User Image
User Image

San was kinda stuck in a hard place. Indeed, she was a UHV person....but she also wanted to help the citizens of Rouran. In that respect...maybe he could earn her trust...even if but a little. Her home was destroyed, and many things were taken from her. He would summon Mama Bear, and give just a few things to do.

"Please take her back to her home, and use your mokuton to build her a new one. It was destroyed in the engagement. She may be on an opposing side...but i dont think she means ill will. She just wants to help people..."

Giving mama bear a hug, San would call in the VOID espionage team to watch over rouran. Apperently they needed more eyes in this city....Peforming a reverse summoning, San went home through basts scroll

Chakra Lvl :: 2295
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

The boy arrived at the old capitol. Streets bustling, tall buildings, and everything in full bloom. Ukitiko hustled to find the tallest building, he could see it come into view as he turned a street corner, hiding his Suna headband for security reasons, and then entered the building. He spoke with a woman clerk about an elevator and the "Queen." The lady nodded silently and gave Ukitiko a card key. Uki looked curiously at the woman, but she just smiled and pointed toward the elevator. Uki nodded then jogged over to the elevator, pressing the button to summon the steel crate that would be lifting him high in the air.

As the elevator dinged and the doors opened Uki stepped inside. He slid the card key through a slot near the numbers for which floor you wanted. The lights grew a dark red and the number that says what floor to go to had a backwards number 3. Uki shook his head as the elevator started esculating upward. A few moments went by and it seemed that the elevator had taken him someplace completely different. There was a clerk at the desk and Uki said "I need to speak with the Queen?" The clerk smiled and led Uki down a corridor and left him in front of a large glass door then walked back towards her desk. Uki then knocked on the door and awaited entry.

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:41 pm
Synister Bombardment

The young queen was staring out of a tall crystal window, high above the rest of the other buildings. Blinking slowly as the door opened, it was revealed that the royal woman was dressed from head to toe in a white flowing gown, her crown resting slightly to the side on top of her blonde hair. Sapphires encrusted the diamond supports within the white gold headwear, glinting brightly from the setting sun far off in the distance. Below them, the city was already in darkness, but the height of the tower afforded one last great view of the day. Turning her head towards Ukitiko, she nodded and produced an eye movement to indicate that he should be there at the great glass window to watch the remaining daylight dissipate.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Uki opened the door and stepped inside the vast room with windows all around. He looked around and saw the Queen standing in front of the window. Ukitiko slowed himself down and walked slowly up next to where the Queen was standing. He didn't say a word, nor did he ask for her attention he only basqued in the serene view that was before him. The Shinobi world had so much hatred and destruction that it was nice to enjoy the finer things when one could. Uki looked around with his eyes viewing the bustling city and the desert that was beyond. Uki closed his eyes and wondered if his friend Ren was okay. Uki damned himself for thinking such thoughts, Ren was gone and nothing would change that. Uki looked up to the beautiful Queen. He was still very young and had a long life ahead of him as Three's Assassin. But for now, he would follow the scientist's orders and do whatever it is that needs to be done here.

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas