Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:27 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Kathryn Dragonna
SoA's Name: Voli'Pie
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver (Yeah, I know Freeborn first)
Brief Personality: Voli is strong, sweet, and highly loyal to her mother. She's looking for a place to fit in, and her mother always provides that no matter where they are. There are few that she trusts and she often does what her mother tells her even if it might harm others.
Brief History: A former demon, this lioness was actually happy to see her pride disbanded because it meant she and her mother could finally leave. She is following her mother and plans to make a place for herself that makes her mother proud of her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:35 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Excited Apathy
SoA's Name: Oirfideach Fáin
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Bard)
Brief Personality: A dreamer, a thinker, Fáin loves to listen to, and tell, stories. He used to think he wanted to be like the heroes in those tales, but in reality, the stories are enough.
Brief History: Born into the Swampies, was a Pilgrim when the swamps burned. Heard about the mountain, but no sooner had he found his name than disaster struck there too. While at first idle curiosity brings him here, the challenge intrigues him, and makes him oddly determined to succeed.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:44 am
Puhterodactyl
I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Bhaya
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Relatively sweet and patient, but can get her buttons pushed (I mean, she did grow up with something like 13 siblings) and then real nasty, just yelling and trying to be mean. There was a lot of yelling growing up.
Brief History: Never quite found her place growing up with a dozen siblings.
Jini has disbanded and now she's even more lost. She was just wandering with her brother when they were taken as thralls by lions out on a viking.

I have iron in my blood!
Username: puhterodactyl
SoA's Name: Dhikkara
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: His name means "Curse" and Bhaya means "Dread." Coming from such a large litter, it makes sense why they got those names out of the very crowded womb. Still hurt his feelings, though, when he learned what it meant. He's not a very tough guy.
Brief History: Same as Bhaya, really. Neither of them went out on their name quests so they're a little wanting for purpose. At least being Thralls gives them a clear job, so to speak. He was just about to set out on his pilgrimage before the pride began to crumble, so he's very lost and impressionable.
Yay! Swampies! Looking forward to having them in the pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:46 am
Kathryn Dragonna
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Kathryn Dragonna
SoA's Name: Voli'Pie
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver (Yeah, I know Freeborn first)
Brief Personality: Voli is strong, sweet, and highly loyal to her mother. She's looking for a place to fit in, and her mother always provides that no matter where they are. There are few that she trusts and she often does what her mother tells her even if it might harm others.
Brief History: A former demon, this lioness was actually happy to see her pride disbanded because it meant she and her mother could finally leave. She is following her mother and plans to make a place for herself that makes her mother proud of her.
It'll be good to have her here. I'll add her to the master member list as a freeborn. When she does her viking stuff, post her up and I'll make changes.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:50 am
Excited Apathy
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Excited Apathy
SoA's Name: Oirfideach Fáin
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn (Bard)
Brief Personality: A dreamer, a thinker, Fáin loves to listen to, and tell, stories. He used to think he wanted to be like the heroes in those tales, but in reality, the stories are enough.
Brief History: Born into the Swampies, was a Pilgrim when the swamps burned. Heard about the mountain, but no sooner had he found his name than disaster struck there too. While at first idle curiosity brings him here, the challenge intrigues him, and makes him oddly determined to succeed.
What a great can-do attitude! I'm excited to have him in the pride  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces