Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 am
kiropterain1
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsujutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai smiled. 'Hmm.. i guess if the person comes and i have him in a genjutsu, i can let him out.' Benkai stretched his arms. 'Hopefully i can win, this will be fun, i get to practice my genjutsu combos.' Benkai stood in a normal fashion. "Whenever your ready."

Jutsu used:

[Chakra: 245/245]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 320/320 |-|AC:1600 |-| 400

User Image

Shikatsu nodded and got ready, as he dashed towards Benkai. Closing in on him, he cocked his right arm back so to be ready to punch. He was now close enough and sent a punch flying at his gut.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:06 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko and Night walked through the main entrance of the Acadamy hand in hand. After turning a corner and walking down a short hallway they emerged into the balcony area of the practice grounds. Reiko looked down to find two leaf ninja fighting: Shikatsu and Bekai. Reiko smiled as the nara went in for a frontal assault. Benkai was more brittle then glass when it came to Taijutsu but his Genjutsu was supurb,more so then his own. If he could get Shikatsu in one it would be all over. He did a handsign and as he did so a clone appeared next to him,scurrying off to the Hokages office

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:03 pm
kiropterain1
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai watched as Shikatsu charged him. 'What is he thinking? a clear frontal assault? Maybe not...' Benkai shifted his weight to the left while extending his left leg to Shikatsus right side, effectively dodging the punch. He dashed backwards while reaching into his shuriken pouch, retrieving four shuriken. He threw the four shuriken at Shikatsu as he activated his Sakkakugan. The four shuriken would land in his chest if he did not move.

Jutsu used:

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:56 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:1,000|-| 750

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night walked into the Academy with Reiko, once they were on the balcony she looked down seeing Shikatsu, her eyes layed on the spar they were doing. Shikatsu!? What are you doing!? She thought for a moment. "Hmmmm, lets just watch and see Reiko. The boy might surprise us." She spoke in a cool tone her eyes still on the two boys below. After their spar I shall do some training of my own. Get some Raiton jutsu's down. Maybe meditate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko's brow furrowed as he continued to watch the fight. When night spoke he listened and put his arm around her waist"Somehow,I doubt it. If Benkai can do this right it's gonna be pretty one sided. Genjutsu user's take a high level of skill to beat in a one on one,especially a kid like him"

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:39 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:1,000|-| 750

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night was moved closer to Reiko's side as he placed his arm around her, his hand falling upon her hip. She leaned slightly towards him and looked over at him smiling. "Hmmm, yes. I suppose." She said softly then looking back at the boys she went back deep into thought. . . . I don't think I've been this close to Reiko in public before. Little lone have his arms around me.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

Save those who need it…Kill those who deserve it
But NEVER lose you path …

Tetsuya no Satetsu
| Hagane Ryu Tetsuya | Genin | Ninjutsu |

Tetsuya walked into the academy training grounds and saw that same uchiha with a beautiful girl in his arms. He rose an eyebrow at that before he completely ignored them both and headed over to a secluded part of the training grounds.

The choice of our past defines us
But it is HOW we act in the present that shows our true character...  

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 pm
Ruroni Benkai kaicho
kiropterain1
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai watched as Shikatsu charged him. 'What is he thinking? a clear frontal assault? Maybe not...' Benkai shifted his weight to the left while extending his left leg to Shikatsus right side, effectively dodging the punch. He dashed backwards while reaching into his shuriken pouch, retrieving four shuriken. He threw the four shuriken at Shikatsu as he activated his Sakkakugan. The four shuriken would land in his chest if he did not move.

Jutsu used:

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu did a cartwheel to his left so he could dodge the shuriken. He then drew his Wakizashi from it's sheathe and readied for another attack. He once again ran towards Benkai when he noticed that Night and Reiko came in. He quickly got his attention back to Benkai and was now about 3 feet from him, he slashed at him continuously with great speed and accuracy while still running at him. He wondered just how this fight would turn out, he knew nothing of his opponent.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:03 pm
kiropterain1
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai wove his hands forming seals to summon his chakra as Shikatsu was running to him. He then activated the genjutsu "Kousho no Jutsu [ High Altitude Technique ]" Making it difficult for Shikatsu to breathe regularly. Benkai drew his tanto and held it in a reverse grip fashion as Shikatsu came near him swinging his weapon. Benkai accurately blocked the attacks due to Shikatsus sluggishness from the lack of air he was experiencing.

Jutsu used: Kousho no Jutsu [ High Altitude Technique ]
Official Description: An advanced Genjutsu technique in which the user uses hishers Chakra in order to make an opponent think that they are on the very verge of an incredibly high cliff, always a few inches from falling down the abyss. The effects of this Genjutsu are difficulties to breath [ The mind believes that it's in a high altitude, meaning the air is very thin in oxygen ], the body is suddenly very cold due to the winds blowing, vertigo etc.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: 3 posts

[Chakra: 225/245]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Shikatsu Nara

User Image

Shikatsu started breathing heavy and wasn't sure why. He still attacked but it seemed to be getting him nowhere. It seemed to be getting colder in the room, He tried to shake it off and fight. As he slashed at him again and he blocked, Shikatsu sent a kick to his side trying to make contact.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:20 pm
kiropterain1
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai was not good in close quarters fighting. He couldnt dodge the kick in time. He managed to use his arm to take most of the impact. He used the force from the kick to jump away. He made additional handseals while in mid jump so when he landed, the "Hitoiki no Chiri [ Breath of Dirt ]" genjutsu would be cast. This jutsu on top of the high altitude jutsu would make it extremely difficult to breath

Jutsu used: Hitoiki no Chiri [ Breath of Dirt ]
Official Description: This Genjutsu makes the opponent feel as though they are swallowing dirt instead of air when they breath. The opponent’s breathing with gradually become more and more rapid as they struggle to get in a breath of fresh air and they will faint.
Base Duration: 3 posts

Ongoing Jutsu: Kousho no Jutsu [ High Altitude Technique ]
Official Description: An advanced Genjutsu technique in which the user uses hishers Chakra in order to make an opponent think that they are on the very verge of an incredibly high cliff, always a few inches from falling down the abyss. The effects of this Genjutsu are difficulties to breath [ The mind believes that it's in a high altitude, meaning the air is very thin in oxygen ], the body is suddenly very cold due to the winds blowing, vertigo etc.
Base Duration: 3 posts -2 posts

[Chakra: 205/245]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 310/320 |-|AC:1600 |-| 400

User Image

Shikatsu smiled when he landed the kick. As he got back into his stance, he felt as though he were chocking on something. He started breathing even harder and more rapidly, he couldn't understand why he felt like this. He then thought about the hand signs that Benkai did, but no jutsu followed. He figured out that this was a genjutsu. He felt stupid that he didn't figure it out sooner, He then did a hand sign and did Kai. Afterwards he felt much better and looked up towards his opponent, and smiled. "Well this is going to be a fun fight. My name is Shikatsu Nara, nice to meet you." He said as he thought of a plan to get around the genjutsu.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:43 pm
kiropterain1
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai was annoyed that Shikatsu had kai'd his genjutsu. 's**t... now i have to work extra hard to win' Benkai made handseals to perform the genjutsu "Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu [ Melting Flesh Technique ]" He waited to cast the jutsu to introduce himself. "My name is Benkai, enjoy it while it lasts." He cast the jutsu after he finished his sentence.

Jutsu used: Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu [ Melting Flesh Technique ]
Official Description: This will cause an opponent to feel and see the flesh on his bones slowly waste away. The look of this is will cause tremendous fear and pain, rendering the enemy useless in combat for a short amount of time.
Base Duration: 2 post

[Chakra: 190/245]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:55 pm
User Image

What a pretty color
I would love to PAINT the leaves in your blood...

Karula Rai Ketsueki
| Genin | The Crimson Sakura | Bloodline Class |

Karula walked into the Academy; flipping her Fuuton scroll over and over. Catching it every time. Her eye colors stopped a few from whatever they where doing. She walked over to Tetsuya and jerked her head up in a upward nod. "This should prove some use...sucks about our bloods though, eh?" She spoke to her friend. Karula rolled her eyes. "I know it sucks, personally. Especially, cause I'm a blood class user." She tossed her scroll once more before snatching it. "So? Should we start?" She asked Tetsuya sweetly with somewhat of a devilish grin.

| Chakra Count: 225 |

I allow you to see what you want to believe I am
If only you know of the BLOODSHED that made me snap...  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games