Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Village: Konohagakure
Chakra Pool: 255/255
Stamina Pool: 245/245
Ryo: 600

You will always be able to count on me.

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗

Rin sighs as he approaches the dojo. He was thinking about his mission, his B-Rank mission, that started tomorrow. It wasx ridiculous since he'd just recently left the academy but... it couldn't be that dangerous. They were just going to inspect a church after all... Rin shakes his head as his mind goes to a place he shouldn't. It didn't matter if it might not be dangerous, he was going to train like it might be the last mission he ever take! Rin smiles and, hands in his pockets, runs at the door to the dojo at full speed. "Dynamic Entry!" he yells as he jumps at the door, leg outstretched, and basically pushes the door open with his foot. Dynamic Entry Learned

Rin lands inside the dojo and brushes some imaginary dirt off his pants. "Hmm, that was fun. Not very practical for a fight though so I think I'll save it for fancy entrances like that," he stretches, arms raised above his head, and lowers them again, "anyways... Dynamic Action!" Rin charges at the nearest training dummy and begins a barrage of punches and kicks on it. Dynamic Action Learned

Rin starts with a quick punch straight to the dummy's face. The punch is immediately followed by a kick to its side. After the kick, Rin uppercuts it in the stomach and gives a vicious left hook. Rin laughs as he backs away, "I think I'll end this with a big finish! This thing will disintegrate when I'm through with it it'll be beaten up so bad!" so with that said, he continues with a punch right to its face, sending it flying but only for five feet. Rin follows this punch up by running as fast as he can - which is faster than most every Genin - towards it. As he gets near it, Rin uses Leaf Spinning Wind, lowering himself just a bit so he can kick straight up at the dummy's chin, launching it up in the air. Leaf Spinning Wind Learned

Rin decides not to stop there. Instead, he decides to take advantage of the airborne training dummy. Laughing, he first waits for the dummy to begin falling from its ascent up. When the moment finally comes, he takes action. Jumping up after it he grabs hold of it by the ankles. Of course... that is where the ankles on a human would be. He then wraps his legs around its waist. Again... where the waist of a human would be, and falls with it, the dummy landing right on its stupid dummy head. "Peregrine Falcon Drop!" Peregrine Falcon Drop Learned

Rin stands up as the Dummy falls to its side. He sighs, a hand behind his neck. Now what should he do? So many techniques, so little time to learn all of them. A few cracks and pops are heard as Rin cracks his stiff neck. Heh, the dummy's neck was probably much worse off. But then again, it was just a dummy. So... it is with that in mind that Rin drives his fist down into its stomach, crushing and grinding it into the ground. Pressure Palm Learned

When he picks the dummy up there are a few cracks in the floor underneath where it had been. Rin looks at the now useless, crushed dummy in disgust. "Damn, I'll have to get another one now. Useless," he smashes his palm against it, sending it back about forty feet where it breaks apart into little tiny pieces as it slams against a wall. Crushing Fist Learned

Rin sighs as he makes a single hand seal. There was something he wanted to try out relating his origami. Maybe he was right about having that bloodline that book he had read earlier mentioned. Well, this would tell him for sure weather he was or not. As Rin is concentrating, seemingly hundreds of pieces of paper seem to appear around him almost out of nowhere! Anyone watching would think Rin was just using a Fuuton element to control the paper, but this was untrue. Rin didn't even know how to use the Fuuton element! No, this was something completely different. Rin watches in amazement as the pieces of paper form into one large mass in front of him. Well, it wasn't really large actually. It was the same height as him. Why was it so large one might ask? Well if they looked, then their question would be answered as the large piece of mass suddenly takes shape and color into a perfect clone of Rin. Paper Clone Technique Learned

Rin laughs rather loudly as he looks upon... himself? "This is amazing! So I really do have the Origami no Dara bloodline? Wait if that's the case... then who were my real parents?" Rin pauses thinking of the two bastards he'd thought were his real parents. They weren't Shinobi though, so there was no way he could have gotten this bloodline from them. Rin grinds his teeth as the obvious reason why comes to him, and he gains yet another reason to hate those terrible people. So they had taken him from his real family... that was the only explanation... he sighs, wishing he could go back and kill them again. Whatever, it was time to train his Bukijutsu. Turning to the clone in front of him he nods, pulling his two tonfa out of his sleeves as he does. Getting into his Fighting Stance - left foot forward and hands held up to about shoulder height like a boxer except not nearly as close to his face - he orders his clone to spar with him. Fighting Stance Learned

A paper sword form in the clone's hand and it charges at Rin. It swings its paper sword horizontally as it nears him. Wanting to get used to fighting with his tonfa, Rin decides to fight a bit more defensively and moves his left arm - moving his left tonfa as well as a result - to easily block the clone's attack. Block and Counter Learned!

The clone, looking a little frustrated at how easily its attack had been shrugged off, jumps away from Rin. A different tactic comes to mind, and it decides to go at its creator a little differently. Instead of going for a horizontal slash, it jumps at Rin and still in the air, slashes down at him. Surely he couldn't block this one as easily as he had blocked the last one? Rin, thinking fast, brings both his Tonfa up and crosses them together in an X. The tonfa, proving they were much tougher than they looked, easily absorbed the attack, leaving Rin feeling almost nothing. Double Block Learned

Rin decides now is the time to go on the offensive. While his clone is slightly off balance from its failed attack, he quickly swings his right tonfa at its head. The clone proves to be just as nimble as he though, and steps back away from the attack. Rin pushes his offensive and takes a step forward, closing the distance between them. With this step, come a swing from his left tonfa. The clone blocks this next attack and at the very same time Rin's right tonfa once again lashes out and strikes at its unprotected left side. Contact Learned

The clone recoils from this attack. It hurt like hell, and the clone was pretty sure it was human then that would have left a good sized bruise. While the clone is contemplating that, Rin is using the clone's shock of getting hit to his advantage. Raining down blow after blow on his clone he hits the clone's left side, then its right, and then its left leg. The clone attempts a slash at Rin's shoulder while he's down there hitting its leg, but Rin's left tonfa easily blocks this attack. He then counters by stepping forward and, rising from his crouched position, sweeps his left tonfa up to catch the clone right in the jaw. Upward Sweep Learned

Rin's clone sees stars for a moment. Shaking its head as if to clear it, it decides that it had had enough. It was time to go on the offensive. The clone slashes diagonally down at Rin. When Rin blocks the attack with a single Tonfa it, having expected that, brings its fist up to punch Rin square in the face. Not expecting this, Rin takes the punch and stumbles back, his nose now bleeding. Parry Learned

The clone gets excited at having finally landed a hit, and pushes his luck by stabbing forward at Rin. Big mistake. Rin, seeing the obvious attack, does the unexpected and steps toward it. With his left tonfa he parries the clone's attack to the side. Following that, he sweeps his right tonfa up, once again catching the clone in the jaw. This time, Rin doesn't stop there and instead rains at least half a dozen more blows on its sides. Rin finishes his little combo up by driving a powerful knee into its stomach, hurling the paper clone about ten feet away from him where it crumples once again into multiple pieces of paper. Knee Strike Learned

Rin sighs and turns around. Looks like the clone was dead. He wondered if he should feel bad about killing himself... nah. Walking away, he slips his tonfa back into his sleeves. He then uses his control over paper to form what looks like a standard katana. Whistling as he walks away, Rin stops and looks back when he hears the rustling of paper to see his clone had reformed all on its own. "Back for more eh? Then come at me," Rin says, not even bothering to turn around. The clone sneers and lunges at him, ready to cut him while he has his back turned. Rin, in response to his clone's hastiness, turns and easily blocks the obvious attack. Basic Block Learned

Rin makes sure to take advantage of how open his clone now is. Raising his sword, he thrusts it forward into the clone's body. The sword pierces it right between the eyes, and it crumples into a heap of paper.Basic Stab Learned

Rin sighs as the clone disperses, dispersing his sword into pieces of paper as well. "Damn that was an amazing workout! I can't wait for the mission tomorrow. I definitely won't be a liability anymore," he mumbles as he walks over towards a wall tiredly. "But I'm really..." he holds his hand up to cover his mouth as it yawns, "tired... I think I'm going to sleep," he says and finally, when he reaches he wall and sits down, collapses against it. Exhausted, he had fallen asleep.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Don't worry my friend, I will always protect you.

Equipment
Metal Tonfas: In use/Not in use
Composite Bow: In use/Not in use
Arrows: 30/30

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:35 am
User Image
Jun Kimura
Genin - Konohagakure - Ninjutsu/Taijutsu - Katon
AC = 0 - Ryo = 0 - Chakra = 275 - Stamina = 225

That Kein guy really did like stirring up trouble. She certainly found it hard to trust what this man would say and looked at his words with suspicion. She was more than glad to see him go, but doubted that this would be the last time she saw him around.

Haruhi000777

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:38 am
Haruhi000777

User Image
Rin Katsumi

Rin yawns as he wakes up, shading his eyes from the sun shining brightly into the dojo. Looking up at the ceiling, he says, "I fell asleep... s**t," he stands up and grabs his composite bow and the quiver full of arrows. Stepping a couple yards away from a training dummy, he knocks an arrow and takes aim... and fires straight at it, hitting it right in the heart.Simple Shot Learned

Rin smirks, satisfied that his aim was good. Maybe it was time to start showing off? Trying it out, he quickly knocks a second arrow and fires it after the first without bothering to take much time to aim. This second one's accuracy was a little off though and flew off to the side, barely hitting it in the arm. Quick Draw! Learned

The boy grunts, "guess I'll stick to actually aiming for now until I become a better shot," he mumbles as he knocks another arrow. Taking a deep breath, he pulls it back, aims slightly to the right of the training dummy, and releases the arrow. The arrow, this one imbued with some of Rin's chakra, begins to gradually turn in the air as it nears the dummy. Because of this, it ends up hitting the dummy right in the face instead of going past it! Arc Bolt Learned

Rin sighs and retrieves his arrows, setting them back in his quiver. Putting down all of his weapons, he walks on over to a girl he'd seen earlier when he walked in. Looking down at the pile of papers that used to be his paper clone, Rin gets an idea. As he walks past it towards the girl, the papers rise from the ground and completely encircle him. They're circling him so fast that it would be hard for someone to see him through all of it! When the paper stops and calms down, Rin is wearing a cloak and holding a small dagger made out of paper. stopping as he gets near the girl he says, "hey, need a sparring partner? I just recently got out of the academy and the Hokage's already assigned me to go on a D-Rank mission in an hour or so. I really need the practice if I'm going to not be a burden on the others."

╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:18 am
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth
Clan: Nara

Chakra Pool: 495
Stamina Pool: 50
Technique: ---

1st Theme: Battle
2nd Theme: Regular

OOC:
Other:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kira walked into the Dojo, her hair in her face as per the usual and her hands loosely in her pockets. She really didn't know what she was doing here, it wasn't like she had any Taijutsu styles to learn. Kira wondered if she could even learn Taijutsu. She probably couldn't until she Ranked up, but, it was worth something to look into. Kira saw an assortment of people training, but the grey haired boy in the white cloak caught her eyes. She had seen him in the Kage's office not long ago. So, without further ado, she leaned against the door frame, her arms cross over her chest with one foot bent behind to other casually and waited for the boy to see her. From his point of view, it would appear that Kira was examining her feet, and with her hair in the way, that was probably all he'd see. But, in truth, Kira was actually eying him, trying to learn what she could.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wolfbain001

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:27 am
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Rin sighs and grabs the back of his neck, cracking it when the girl didn't answer him. She must be in deep thought. She did seem to have been talking to some other guy earlier. It hadn't seemed like a particularly friendly conversation. Rin looks around the dojo, to see if there was anybody else who would be able to test his skills with the knife. His gaze falls on the girl with the white hair who had been in the Hokage's office. Perfect, she would do. He turns to look at the girl he had just been talking to, "if you're interested, just jump in. I'm about to go fight that girl over there," he says as he turns around and walks back to his weapons. Leaving his bow, he grabs his tonfa and slips them into the sleeves of his jacket under the cloak he was wearing, where they belonged. Walking over to the girl with the white hair, he sighs, "so, I never caught your name? I'm Rin Katsumi, owner of the Origami no Dara bloodline."

Equipment

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:05 pm
█ █ Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu █ █

» The Sapphire Oni of the Shinsetsu «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 There would be a relaxing chill that would sweep through the room at Kazama would enter. He would take his place along the side wall and would grip the hilt of his katana, pulling it out and channeling chakra through it, getting rather to cast two jutsu so that he would be able to make things a bit more comfortable for him. Two clouds would slowly form on his sides and then expand, taking their place at the ceiling, blocking the view of the lights, giving the place a dark, relaxing feel, with a nice air conditioning temperature. The clouds would crack open and start a nice snowfall, almost as if it was Christmas. 」™

[Chakra Pool 570/590] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
--
Hatsuyuki [ First Snow ]
Description: This technique allows the Shinsetsu to release and shape the various chakra of their body; creating pure white clouds with only a single handsign as needed preparation. Hatsuyuki clouds are the size of a human adult's torso, can be motioned freely through the air—following the creator's hand gestures, and spread out and twisted like sheets of sand for various purposes; but often must maintain a clod-like shape when being used for other techniques. The only real restriction to their moldability being that the white lumps stay within a three (3) yard radius of their creator at all times. The clouds, at first glance, are nothing but clusters of snow; though closer examination would prove such initial observances merely skimming glances. The white that makes up these clouds is extremely cold, as a result of the creation process of instantaneously, yet consistently mixing water chakra, wind chakra, and the Shinsetsu's naturally frigid chakra. The user may only have a set number of Hatsuyuki active at a time ( dictated by rank ), but clouds can be replaced after they have been used as material for other techniques.
Jounin: Creates 2 clouds; Maximum 6 clouds.

Kousetsu [ Snowfall ]
Description: The Shinsetsu alters and sends their Hatsuyuki clouds overhead, where they will expand to roughly three (3) yards in diameter. At the whim of the user, these clouds can be broken open, allowing their flaky contents to sprinkle down below. Although the snowfall created by this technique is fairly moderate, it can serve as a unique tool during battle; be it as a distraction, obscurement, or refreshment. It should be noted that like similar snowfall techniques, Kousetsu is much more effective in medium-sized areas. Because the Hatsuyuki have become altered by this technique, they can be replaced after activation. Duration: five (5) posts.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

As the boy approached her, Kira wouldn't even bother to move. After a slight pause proceeding when the boy had spoke, Kira would speak in turn. "Name's Kira." That was all that would be said from her, and that was really all she had time for because, in that instant, a strange occurrence would happen. It began to snow, how strange. Though, it didn't take her very long to realize where the snow was coming from, and, with her impeccable night vision, she would be able to see the man clearly, even in the now dimly light room. Sure, the snow felt funny, it had been a long time since Kira felt it, but, her Katon chakra kept her nice and warm, the snow steaming off of her as it touched her skin. Kira would sigh, exhausting a quite visible cloud, as she walked over to the man. Her hands in her pockets, she would, as always, have her bangs over her eyes. Leaning against the wall the man was perched against, she would look at him through her veil of hair, it was clear that she wanted to know what he was doing, but, not a word was uttered.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:23 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Not really the talkative type are you?" Rin mumbles as snow begins to fall. Wait snow? Falling? Indoors? Something was not right here. Rin looks around the now very dim room, looking for what the source of the snow could be. Although the room was dark, as a Shinobi, Rin didn't have very much trouble seeing in it. The cold didn't bother him much either because of his paper cloak. Still, Rin wondered why the man he was now looking at had decided to just make it snow like that. Curious, he approaches the man and says simply "so... why the change of scenery?"

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Equipment

Disturbed Otaku

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm

User Image

「 Ah, much better. Kazama began to practice his swings before being interrupted. "I am Kazama Decimo Shinsetsu.. Being of the Snow Clan it much more comfortable for me to train when there is snow around because I feel more at ease, more at home you could say." He offered a slight smile as he would readjust his glasses, "And who might you be?" 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

--

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Rin chuckles a bit. Reaching a hand out from under his cloak, the paper dagger he is holding in it disperses into a few pieces of paper that merge with his cloak, made out of the very same paper. He reaches his now empty hand to shake Kazama's, "Rin Katsumi. I am of the... paper clan? No, the Origami no Dara Kekkei Genkai. Yeah, that's what it's called. Sorry, I just found out that I had that Bloodline recently. Anyways, keep the cool weather thing going. I prefer it to the way it was before."

Equipment

Disturbed Otaku

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

As she was leaning against the wall, Kira would listen intently. Shaking her bangs out slightly, she would walk over to the Paper Boy, as she would come to call him most likely. "So, you wanna spar? I need to warm up before we head to the Church." With that, she would stand completely still once more, the cold not effecting her in the least, though, the steam that was slowly rising off her was starting to become somewhat annoying. "Oh, and, name's Kira." She would say to the presumably Jounin level Shinobi that was with them. Her Sensory prowess allowed her to feel the large chakra reserves that this man had. It was quite interesting to say the least.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:50 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Rin lowers his hand and smiles at Kira, "well, it's as they say. one will only improve if they fight someone stronger than themselves. If that is truly the case, then a sparring match with you will help me a great deal," he says in answer to her question as his hands reach back into his cloak and then his sleeves, pulling out the two tonfa hidden in them. "So in answer to your question Kira, it would be an honor to fight you," he says, giving her a slight bow.

Equipment

Disturbed Otaku

wolfbain001

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image

Elements:
Katon || Doton
Fire || Earth

OOC:
Other:

s**t. That was what was running through her head as she glanced outside, it was getting late, and it was time to get this show on the road with the Unitologist group. She began to make her way over to the door, calling back over her shoulder. "Put that fight on hold kid, I gotta go take care of some stuff first." With that, she would leave towards the Church. This was definitely going to be fun.

[ EXIT ] - Unitologist Church

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm
User Image
Rin Katsumi

Rin is practically growling. Who was she calling a kid? The nerve of some people. She was only a little bit older than him. Looking outside he sighs and follows her outside. Whatever, either way he had a mission to complete. "Hey wait up!" he yells as he runs after her.

[Exit: Unitologist Church

Equipment

Disturbed Otaku

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:14 pm

User Image

「All the chitterchat from the Genin dampened his mood of wanting to train bukijutsu. With a sigh, Kazama sheathed his blade and dispersed his clouds, leaving towards the Academy. {exit} 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Shinsetsu] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]

--

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games