Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
The Golden Canteen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minky Lestrange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:47 pm
Yaaa sorry I haven't been around in a while, life she is a cruel mistress!!! Mostly work, oh work my eternal nemesis I vow to one day slay any need of you when I win the lotto!!! w00t! Not really though I don't even have money to pursue that dream *sigh* maybe a real life cash cow will come forth and spray quarters from it's money bag utters; then I'll have money for laundry!! >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 pm
Minky Lestrange
Yaaa sorry I haven't been around in a while, life she is a cruel mistress!!! Mostly work, oh work my eternal nemesis I vow to one day slay any need of you when I win the lotto!!! w00t! Not really though I don't even have money to pursue that dream *sigh* maybe a real life cash cow will come forth and spray quarters from it's money bag utters; then I'll have money for laundry!! >.<

OK now I have a mental image of a cow folding laundry...
dramallama 4laugh  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Teeshann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:38 am
Minky Lestrange

LOL oh what an image. got to love money. can always wash in the sink and hang to dry in the bathroom. been there done that..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 pm
Teeshann
Minky Lestrange

LOL oh what an image. got to love money. can always wash in the sink and hang to dry in the bathroom. been there done that..

I remember one year when I was in college, the dryer in the house I shared with some people broke down. We would go to the laundromat to wash the clothes and then drag the heavy wet pile of laundry back home and hang them up. The landlord never replaced it because he said it didn't belong to him. confused  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:56 pm
Anyone want to join me for a pint? Or whatever you like to drink?

User Image

*wanders over to the comfy couch and puts her feet up on the coffee table*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:13 pm
Camwen
Anyone want to join me for a pint? Or whatever you like to drink?

User Image

*wanders over to the comfy couch and puts her feet up on the coffee table*

I will enjoy a pint or 2 with you!  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:16 pm
I would like to have a nice and refreshing apple cider. It's been a hot day here today and it's finally getting cooler as the sun goes under the horizon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Pours the cider on the glass and joins Camwen on the comfy couch*

*giggles to her self in the couch* I'm having a laugh here. I bought a kitty laser pointer for my cats and they are going crazy over it! blaugh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:38 pm
*pulls a flask from under his coat and sips slowly at some cognac*  

Davis Shadenhand

Teeshann

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm
i am having a chocolate strawberry smoothie. mmmmm.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Lilygwen
I would like to have a nice and refreshing apple cider. It's been a hot day here today and it's finally getting cooler as the sun goes under the horizon.

*Pours the cider on the glass and joins Camwen on the comfy couch*

*giggles to her self in the couch* I'm having a laugh here. I bought a kitty laser pointer for my cats and they are going crazy over it! blaugh

LOL my mom's dog goes crazy over the laser pointers. heck you can have anything shiny in your hand and she sits there and stares at you waiting for the light.  

Teeshann

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:51 pm
Teeshann

Strawberries! Oh yummy! heart

I've been checking on my strawberries daily. I got few rows crowing in my garden and if all of the unripe ones manage to get ripe, I'll have a wonderful strawberry feast! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:59 pm
Lilygwen
Teeshann

Strawberries! Oh yummy! heart

I've been checking on my strawberries daily. I got few rows crowing in my garden and if all of the unripe ones manage to get ripe, I'll have a wonderful strawberry feast! whee

sounds fun. i didn't get anything planted this year. i'll just buy them from the store. LOL.  

Teeshann

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:32 pm
*clinks glasses (and flask) with fellow guildies and takes a sip* xd ahhhhh smile

@Teeshann - that cartoon is perfect! I'm sure this is exactly how my cat sees it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:15 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY II DRIA II!!!

User Image
May life's brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day's journey bring you closer to your dreams!
User Image

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:41 am
Happy Birthday Dria!  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 ... 744 745 746 747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games