Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Hearts : Heartfelt Adventure {Day 8 ; Invite Only} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:36 pm
[Joseph: Louis' Heart: At the Root]

There it was. A giant...something. Honestly Joseph was at what he was hoping was the end of a long day, so he wasn't sure if this thing was familiar or not. But that didn't matter. He was brimming with POWER.

The water suddenly came from nowhere. Suddenly appearing, twisting and turning and flowing towards the creature. it spun and spiraled, creating a whirlpool around it, with the creature in the center of the vortex.

Joseph dove into the water, disappearing even though it was thinner than him. He appeared suddenly, flying out of the water and slicing at the creature before diving back in. He did it numerous times, then appeared one final time, going straight up into the air, high, high above the whirlpool.

The water started drawing itself into the center, forming a sphere of water around the enemy, then Joseph dove down, his axes flashing before they sliced into the sphere with great speed.

Joseph landed on the ground with a great force, and as he stood, the sphere bisected, each half slowly sliding apart vertically before Joe flicked the water off of his axes.

Then the sphere exploded with great force, water splashing everywhere.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:57 pm
{Bobbi .:. Louis's Heart .:. At the Root}

Bobbi felt her nerves brimming with energy, recognized it as the power boost she had received earlier that day—albeit in a different mindset entirely. Her mana was overflowing, her skin tingled with it, but this time she knew who her true allies were. And she knew exactly what to do. She gathered this blessing, collecting each mote of energy within herself, reached in and then out, seeking for that familiar presence, that voice in the back of her head.

~:Oh, hell to the yes,:~

Bobbi could feel Shiva's pleased smirk, the elation at what Bobbi had chosen to do. Through that power, Bobbi opened a path, a gateway, a wormhole, she didn't know what to call it, but it was enough, just enough. Shiva began to manifest herself physically, shimmering into existence at Bobbi's side. Snowflakes and ice crystals danced in the air around them, catching the light from the memory shards, from Amy's Pearl, from Jenny's glyphs. Shining, shimmering, splendid.

Her eyes had closed in concentration, but they shot open when she felt a touch on the back of her hand. She looked down, Shiva's beautiful, flawless, blue-tinted hand was cold to the touch, but warm in emotion. Briefly, Summon and Summoner twined fingers, and smiled at each other. Bobbi gave her familiar, cheeky grin, Shiva's smile was warm and affectionate, and they turned as one to the Dark Thorn.

Another shimmer of ice and snow, and Shiva had manifested her own weapon, a bow of grander proportion and design than Taulmaril. As one, Summon and Summoner raised their weapons, set arrow to the bowstring, and fired into the air. The arrows seemed to dance around each other, so perfectly did they fly together, only to meet at the height of their arcs. There, they shattered, and their fragments rained down on the Dark Thorn. Everywhere the shards touched, ice spread, thick and iridescent, throwing rainbows and prisms from the light of her friends' attacks.

Bobbi drew and aimed another arrow, her sights set on the heart-hole in the Dark Thorn's chest. Shiva settled her hands over her Summoner's, lending her strength to the pull. A breath, as one, deep in through the nose, soft sigh out through the mouth, and the arrow was loosed. It flew at blinding speeds, sheering through the ice like a needle through the softest of cloth. The ice cracked, fractured, and shattered, as Diamond Dust sliced at the Dark Thorn in a million places.

Shiva drew back, her fingers trailing along the backs of Bobbi's hands, and wrapped her arms around Bobbi's shoulders in a soft embrace. She placed a gentle, loving kiss to the Archer's temple, and allowed her form to dissipate back into the ice and snow from whence she came.

[[LIMIT BREAK: Diamond Dust]]  

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:32 am
[Dawn : Louis' Heart : At the Root]

Dawn closed her eyes as she felt the power surge through her. She felt as if her heart was about to burst with emotions she couldn't even name.

In queue with Jenny's playing of her flute, Dawn began to twirl in the air. The wind seemed to shimmer as it twisted around her. The dance set out on a slow pace, the soon started to get faster and stronger. The air around the Dancer, answered to Dawn's movements and pick up Within several steps, Dawn reversed her twist with her fans held out to her sides. With the change of movements, the wind she had been calling changed its direction and gathered to her fans.

Just moments after the last of the shimmering wind took to her weapons, She finally opened her eyes facing the Dark Thorn. Without warning, she crouched, slamming her fans, on what seemed like nothing. Bursting from the area of impact, countless blades of wind. All of which flew at the Dark Thorn, joining with Bobbi's attack to cut him up.

Even as the attack finished, Dawn didn't leave her position as she felt tears start to build in the corners of her eyes.

[LIMIT BREAK: Gaspless!]]  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:32 pm
[John .: Louis' Heart :. Core Dive]

John brimmed with confidence, as the creature before him was on its last desperate breaths. John breathed deep and channeled the energy surging through his body.

I'm done with this s**t...

He held out his maul in front of him horizontal to the ground, electric static shooting out from his body sporadically. His arms and his maul began to glow softly, as more and more static shot out of his body. The glow intensified and John's arms began to shake, trying to contain the energy.

Suddenly at the point of breaking, the energy was quickly sucked into tip of the maul. The shaking top and he calmly raised it to point at the body of the hulking mass before him.

"Boop." He said and from the tip of his maul an eruption of electric energy exploded and careened toward the monstrosity. The recoil was strong enough to push John back 10 feet or so, but he did not fall so as to not misdirect the beam, or make himself vulnerable to an attack.

[[LIMIT BREAK: Ixion's Edge]]  

Pie Thrower

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:01 pm
[Delia : Hati ~ Paris ~ Beauvais Manor: Halls --> Tea Room]

Delia nodded, the spirit of a smile on her features, "Well, you've come to the right place. Hati's small and looks delicate, but has amassed power and has friends in all places. Play your cards right and you might become a player in the network."

They stopped outside a tall set of double doors, having made their way from the front to the backside of the manor's first floor. A gentleman wearing the simple garb of a servant was waiting there and pushed one of the heavy doors open as they drew nearer. Delia glanced over her shoulder and winked at Saint as they walked into the tea room.

"Hey babe, brought your little guest here for you." The small girl said to her superior.

Hati looked up from her spot on a plush looking couch near the center of the room and beckoned Saint to come sit across from her. The room itself wasn't as much a 'room' as it was a terrace that overlooked the gardens to the rear of the manor, though it was enclosed by glass windows and ceiling. It was a well-lit space, between the number of candelabras bordering the walls between sheer curtains and the moonlight shining down, and well equipped for many guests though Hati currently had only one and her assistant Delia to entertain. A low table sat between the pillowy velvet couch Hati was on and the one made available for Saint. This table held an assortment of sweet and savory tea cakes, a full silver tea set, and two delicate porcelain china tea cups.

"Please, come sit." She purred, pouring tea and drizzling some honey into her own cup. She left it next to her guest's cup for his use. "Saint, was it? I hope you don't mind herbal tea--peppermint. I don't do well with caffeinated tea this late in the evening."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 pm
[Saint .: Paris :. Beauvais Manor: Halls --> Tea Room]

[Cue: Something in the Way]

Saint followed Delia in silence through the halls and a wave of anxiety fell over him.

Why am I so goddamn alone... everything literally wants to kill me and all I want to do is just... ********, why why WHY. Why do I even ******** exist if all I do is run from place to place fighting to survive.

His body tensed as they headed to the back of the manor, anger flowing through his veins. Slowly, however, his rage subsided and a different emotion took over.

But then again... if this doesn't work in the end... what do I even have? ...not a goddamn person in the world to call me a friend, or anything... just... nothing... not a home to go to, not a family and not a ******** lover.

His eyes perked up as Delia glanced over her shoulder snapping him out of his trance. He once again realized his position, and his sadness transformed into desperation, though he physically did not show it.

I'm fighting to survive... so maybe so is she...

At Hati's beckoning and the weirdly flirtatious jailbait wink from Delia, Saint strode into the tea room and sat down across the low table on a second pillowy couch. Although his anxiety was heightened, he relaxed his stiff composure so as not to offend her, as she seemed rather welcoming, and he was, of course, a guest in a very nice manor.

Ok... here goes nothing...

"Tea.. would be love-..." He trailed off. His nerves were getting the best of him, he thought, and quickly, he attempted to recompose himself. "I am not a um... good with words a ********! What the ******** did you just say you worthless s**t?!?! YOU'RE BLOWING IT!!!

Looking directly into Hati’s eyes had triggered something. He had absolutely no idea why he felt this way, nor why another wave of dread and uncertainty had come over him, but it didn’t feel good…

---

Underneath the bridge
Tarp has sprung a leak
And the animals I've trapped
Have all become my pets
And I'm living off of grass
And drippings from the ceiling
It's ok to eat fish cus' they
Don't have any feeling

Something in the way...

Pie Thrower

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:58 pm
{James : Louis’ Heart : The Roof}

{{Cue: Armored Titan Theme}}

Their combined attacks seemed to be enough to stop the assault as they continued to descend, deeper, and deeper into the depths of the darkness. Until at last they came upon what could only be the root of it, a massive beast of a Heartless firmly planted into the darkness around them. As they approached it began to attack, it’s massive claws swiping at them furiously and a new barrage of homing projectiles was unleashed at them. Before they had the chance to hit though, everything slowed down. Giving them the chance to strike first and to strike hard. He could feel power building once again within him. The Light’s Righteous Fury fueling their resolve and their power. He knew the feeling, the energy building within him pushing his power beyond it’s normal limits. It was in control this time though.

’Give me everything you’ve got Fenrir!’ James yelled out mentally to the Lunar Wolf. Feeling the Lunar energy surge through his veins, combining with the Limit Energy.

”You’ve got it!” Fenrir bellowed in reply.

Beneath his feet, Fenrir’s summon circle began to glow, spinning slowly but rapidly picking up speed. As the energy continued to build within the corsair. He released his hexagun as he raised his hands high above his head, focusing all of the building energy into his hands. His head down, eyes closed as he focused. When the attack was ready his eyes snapped open, his irises had turned indigo and his pupils looked like a wolf’s. His head arched back and a bestial howl was unleashed. In his mind’s eye he could see Fenrir had just let out a howl of his own within his heart. He brought his hands down and unleashed the Howling Moon in a massive, directed blast of Lunar and Limit Energy at the massive Dark Thorn Heartless that was their enemy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:10 am
[Nicholas <> Louis' Heart <> The Seed]

Aww yis.

Everyone's breaking out the big guns, and Nicholas couldn't wait to show off. The bard flipped between wanting attention and not wanting any at all, living in the limelight or working behind the scenes. He was a fickle little thing, but this was a chance to not be a total jerk. No one needed a supporting buff, just needed to wreck this giant Heartless.

Easy.
Not a problem.

Okay, there was a problem. No magic clothes, limited abilities. Bards weren't offensive types, so what was he to do? Nicholas raised a lone arm up into the air, the energy within him seeming to slowly trickle out into the sky and vanishing from his view. After a few moments, a gigantic ethereal sword would appear above the Heartless, and the bard would only grin in satisfaction. With a quick two finger swipe (dammit, Disney and your training) downward, the blade would make its descent down towards the Dark Thorn and would explode in a pillar of non-elemental magic.

"Damocles down, you ugly son of a b***h."

ArcanaFate

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:52 pm
[Noelle : Louis' Heart : The Root]

Noelle jumped into action with the others, quickly deciding how to best use her abilities to destroy this thing outright. She pulled her seed satchel from her belt and began pouring every last seed into her hand. Before they touched her skin they began floating and rotating around into a sphere, faster and faster, spinning constantly. Then, with a mighty throw, the sphere was launched at the Thorn Heartless. One might have expected it to strike, but instead it broke off and began surging around the beast, looking like planetary rings orbiting a mass. Noelle levitated in place, palm still outstretched and opened flat. She paused briefly as the seeds spun, then closed her fist, prompting every last orbiting seed to fly into the enemy, piercing its body in every available spot.

The Green Witch's arms shook as she lifted them higher, a dramatic response coming from each seed embedded in the Heartless. Each one burst forth with its own plant, starting small at first, then growing more and more rapidly. They writhed and fused together, slowing the Heartless' strikes to a near complete stop. Noelle didn't cease her attack, the plants grew and pressed together, beginning to resemble the twists and turns of a tree.

The situation was serious. So of course her mind was trailing into something stupid.

She withheld a huge snort as she said over the charms to everyone, 'I put a spell on you . . . and now you're VINE. HAHAHAHAHA I'M GARBAGE.'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:05 am
[Delia : Hati ~ Paris ~ Tea Room]

Delia sat right next to Hati before Saint had said much and leaned in to whisper in the blonde's ear. Another alliance? She couldn't blame anyone for wanting to be a name written in her little black book. Hati merely nodded and sat back on the couch, curled up catlike as Saint stumbled over his words. Poor guy seemed a bit nervous. Couldn't blame him for that, either.

"Relax, my friend," she coaxed graciously. She seemed very comfortable, unconcerned. "You're in good company here. Have some tea, tell me about yourself. How has this world been treating you?"

Delia retreated to the far side of the couch and kicked her shoes off discreetly before tucking her feet underneath her. She wouldn't have part in the conversation, but loved to watch.  

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

Pie Thrower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:46 pm
[Saint .: Paris :. Tea Room]

Saint looked to his tea, intending to drink it straight. He lifted his cup, blew it softly and took a sip. The hot liquid, stung his mouth, making him initially turn his head to the side. Quickly the temperature cooled and the tea was pleasant to the taste.

At her words, Saint relaxed a little more and began, "I always have enjoyed loose leaf... tastes better..."

He paused again. Hati seemed very inviting, which was very strange, but he knew what she was capable of... what the Replicas were capable of.

He looked again back to her eyes across the table. His own eyes were reminiscent of a 1000 yard stare one would see with a war veteran.

"My name is Saint, my lady I am a manifestation of sadness, anger, and lust, which makes me an a*****e. You and your servants and your... comrade," Saint said nodding to Delia in reference, "have all treated me very kindly. I thank you for that."

He drew a deep breath, thinking for a moment and then continued, "I offer myself to your service as a warrior. I require nothing, but a roof over my head to come back to... England is in chaos thanks to my actions, but I can only do so much until the little kiddies and the light brigade show up..."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:32 pm
[Delia : Hati ~ Paris ~ Tea Room]

"Kiddies and the light brigade," Hati snorted softly, "Apt."

There continued a silence for some time as the blonde sipped her tea, calculating and considering Saint's offer. She recognized that he probably had his talents, his own useful methods and information, all things he could offer in service to her no doubt. But what she recognized above all was his fear. That would be her checkmate, make her king to a pawn. People would do many things for protection from fear. He needed her, otherwise he wouldn't have come. The true question was whether she needed him.

"Well, Monsieur Saint," She began with a light smile, "Its gracious of you to come all the way here and offer your services, for a worthy price as well. Forgive me as I muse out loud for a moment, it's my nature. Replicas much like yourself are very fickle creatures, subject to flights of fancy and breach of command. I would know, I was one myself once, but no longer. These are two facts I hope you can recognize before we continue our conversation much further--one, if you seek alliance but are prone to behavior unfitting of one in my service then we are done here before we begin, and two, I am no longer one of your kind, the metaphysical heart you may have noticed fluttering in my chest is the real deal. The latter brings about a few caveats to any further interaction we might have."

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

LevDa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:08 pm
[Dani :~: Louis’ Heart :~: The Root]

Dani waited for the others to go before her. She was trying to decide what she would do in order to add what was already done for her comrades. For once, she was trying to exercise a little bit of patience.
She then heard Noelle’s line right after she watched her use her plants in order to lock down the enemy and just groaned out loud.

‘ REALLY NOELLE?! REALLLYYYY?’ Dani said through the charms as she started to put her hands together. The water starting to charge and power up. ‘Well I guess it is my job to water the plants then huh?!’

Finally after charging up three times, the water finally appeared behind her. Unlike before though, a giant wave appeared behind her before the icon started to move towards the enemy. As the giant wave crashed into the beast, the magic finally within Dani ended prematurely. Light appeared around Dani as she reappeared near Noelle completely back to normal but her new outfit remained.

Authors notes:
Tidal Wave Limit Break: charged 3 times for power and thus ending trance

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:22 pm
[ Kyle : Louis' Heart : At The Root ]

Kyle stared, jægerstock in hand, at the monstrosity before them, surrounded by them, screaming in fear and fury.

So this is what you're like without those other voices backing you up.

The power rushed through him, surging his veins, his muscles, his being. He felt that same surge as on the train, and as earlier, the rush of power that typically signaled life-threatening danger. So much power at his fingertips, and this abomination was left to be judged. Song and sword and sorcery all merged, assaulting it, but Kyle merely scowled.

You mock us, and yet you're dependent on others just as we are. Just as they were.

His mind replayed those two words over and over. He couldn't help it; he hadn't heard his brother's voice in so long, and there it was, calling out to him from the depths of memory. The brother lost. The brother taken.

Kyle eyes sparked violet and his circuits flared, even as the double-spear began to radiate the same prismatic power that enveloped each of them. Some of them roared, some of them smirked, and others like Noelle and Dani laughed, laughed in the blissful joy of dominance and power, turning the tides, surviving. Such was their position now, united, empowered. Chosen to pass judgment.

His heart ached. Frankly, more than he would ever be comfortable admitting; it was only Ultima's reassuring presence that kept him from tears. He was so angry. So angry

With a sudden, unnaturally serpentine snarl, he pulled his arm back, spear ready to be thrown. It suddenly shown even brighter, like a bolt of lightning, blinding and crushing. He had taken the spear to desolate and preserve. But all he'd ever wanted to preserve was lost and taken.

So let there be desolation. ******** the dragon knight.

He thrust the spear forward, launching it through the air, and it... stopped.

The air around him shook, vibrating with intensity, as suddenly his entire countenance fractured into coalesced power—and thus, from behind him appeared a long golden dragon, grand in scale and wrath, that suddenly flew forward, consuming the spear in its path.

The evocation seared with prismatic light as it encircled the great tree that had trapped the beast, spiraling around it before quickly constricting it within its might. Branches snapped and bark collapsed under the pressure as the dragon's maw, rising high above its ensnared prey, glared down from the canopy and let loose an ear-piercing roar.

Let the dragon consume you, b***h.

The raging beast then unleashed a massive stream of iridescent golden flame, consuming the entire tree in a mystic blaze.

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Gentleman Knives

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:04 pm
[Joe : Louis' Heart : The Root]

Joe rolled his eyes at the monstrosity's ranting, the power coursing through his veins causing what little patience he had left to go flying out the window.

"Oh will you shut up you dime-store Nietzschean s**t! No one likes a sore loser."

His body pulsed and the very space around him seemed to warp and crack. The threads of energy holding reality together were coalescing, being squeezed into a single, super dense point. As he focused, the cracking and surging grew smaller and smaller until it was all contained in an orb barely the size of his fingertip, floating listlessly in the air.

With a snap of his fingers, the orb flew towards towards the abomination, through a gap in the tree and the dragon that had constricted it, resting just shy of the creature's face. Smirking, he summoned his blade into his hands for the last stroke.

"Now take your medicine like a good boy."

He flicked his blade. The cut was slight and exact, the kind that could slice the hair off a mans arm and leave the rest of them perfectly intact.it soured through the air, past all the chaos and destruction and into the orb of cosmic energy.

The orb split, and the creature was enveloped in an expanding dome of everything. Light, heat, force and cosmic energy tore through it as the abomination witnessed the power of a universe's inception.

Joe used his ultimate limit, Big Bang!

KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 505 506 507 508 509 510 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games