Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:08 pm
CheshireKttty
And now for the monster.

I give Nyx Queen of Darkness full rights to the following soquili Banzai, Boi-Tatá, Zarita, Nori, Cereus Zeridae, Chessur The Great Glasgow, Ikura Raukura, Avada Kedavra, Sans Merci, & Funa.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
Nyx Queen of Darkness

Am not a monster!

Going to miss you babe.

I agree and thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:11 pm
And almost forgot this one XD

I am giving Thalea full ownership of Indilwen

User Image

Thalea

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:13 pm
CheshireKttty
I, CheshireKttty, am giving Nyx Queen of Darkness Full ownership of Olivia. Take care of her love. I know you'll give her the attention she deserves.

User Image

Agreed, and thank you. X_X  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:15 pm
I, x_Faux Affliction_x am breaking to co-ownership of both Phantom Whisper (Rights were never posted/I can't find them) and Lady Luck with Marzipanz (Agreement posted here). Both were from breedings I had rights over and she has left Gaia, giving away her ponies and giving rights back to previous owners. There are no hard feelings, she didn't really do anything wrong, she willingly gave up rights but asked me to post about dissolving. I guess this is more for formal sake than anything else.

(I don't even know what I'm supposed to be doing, I hope this is right!! D8. I just want to make sure I can rp/breed/teepee my soq without getting in any trouble since Marzi left!)  

x_Faux Affliction_x

Shameless Smoker

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:20 pm
CheshireKttty
And almost forgot this one XD

I am giving Thalea full ownership of Indilwen

User Image

Thalea

Agreed and thank you. I will miss you! -snugs-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:21 pm
CheshireKttty
I am giving ATh e a r t full ownership of Silva Luna.

User Image

ATh e a r t

Agreed!  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:44 pm
CheshireKttty
I am giving II--Gen3sis--II full ownership of Tanzi

User Image

II--Gen3sis--II

Thank you love. Although, my name is Nayci now <3<3 Wishing you all the best!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:56 pm
CheshireKttty
I am giving Darkmoon Dancer full right to Celessia

User Image

Darkmoon Dancer

I accept, thank you love <3  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:31 pm
I am still on hiatus. I am rehoming the following soquili, as they have some other attachments and I no longer wish to keep them waiting.
Anyone whom I am still keeping, if they are in a relationship (fling or LM), it is upto the other owner whether you want to keep that going or request it ends. No hard feelings either way, I completely understand if you want to end it and not wait for me any longer.

I am also no longer a colourist, as it is not fair to anyone to keep waiting on me, so I won't play with your emotions any longer.

I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. I apologize for any hard times, and I hope that when things calm down I may be able to come back to RP with you lovelies again and plot those fantastical stories we so love to weave.

------------------
All information pertaining to any of these soq can be found in my teepee: [ here ]
(This includes all of their certs and uncerts & familiars if they have them on their individual page, and breeding info is both on their page and the front page)

I will not edit this teepee, if I come back in the future then I will make a new teepee so that this info stays right where it is. And any breeding forms that are in my MCCL would be wise to be copied over if you need them for anything, as I don't know how active I'll be able to be to upkeep that.

You are of course, under no obligation to keep the character or their relationships the same, but if you want for reference, by all means take their information from their page or the front page of my teepee.

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to sbuggy166 for: Betula & Kali Lillian
User Image
(currently lifemated to Kagali Lillian)
User Image
sbuggy166

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Tara de Draiocht for: Vilkas Black
User Image
Tara de Draiocht

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Kamiki & Sabin Duvert for: Drakeina
User Image
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to She-Ra of Etheria for: Dahlia
User Image
(currently lifemated to Paeony)
She-Ra of Etheria

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to She-Ra of Etheria & JetAlmeara for: Sykes
User Image
She-Ra of Etheria
JetAlmeara

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to JetAlmeara for: Paeony
User Image
(currently lifemated to Dahlia)
JetAlmeara

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Insane Butterfly for: Samandiriel & Lilium
User Image
(currently lifemated to Jasmine Lilly)
User Image
Insane Butterfly

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Thalea for: Nereus Lelantos
User Image
Thalea

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Rinial Sisterdragon & SkyDragono for: Acanthus
User Image
(currently lifemated to Eviotil)
Rinial Sisterdragon
SkyDragono

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Nyx Queen of Darkness for: Cabaret, Haxan, Knochen
User Image
User Image User Image
Nyx Queen of Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:37 pm
Darkmoon Dancer
I am still on hiatus. I am rehoming the following soquili, as they have some other attachments and I no longer wish to keep them waiting.
Anyone whom I am still keeping, if they are in a relationship (fling or LM), it is upto the other owner whether you want to keep that going or request it ends. No hard feelings either way, I completely understand if you want to end it and not wait for me any longer.

I am also no longer a colourist, as it is not fair to anyone to keep waiting on me, so I won't play with your emotions any longer.

I want to thank everyone for their support and kind words. I apologize for any hard times, and I hope that when things calm down I may be able to come back to RP with you lovelies again and plot those fantastical stories we so love to weave.

------------------
All information pertaining to any of these soq can be found in my teepee: [ here ]
(This includes all of their certs and uncerts & familiars if they have them on their individual page, and breeding info is both on their page and the front page)

I will not edit this teepee, if I come back in the future then I will make a new teepee so that this info stays right where it is. And any breeding forms that are in my MCCL would be wise to be copied over if you need them for anything, as I don't know how active I'll be able to be to upkeep that.

You are of course, under no obligation to keep the character or their relationships the same, but if you want for reference, by all means take their information from their page or the front page of my teepee.

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Insane Butterfly for: Samandiriel & Lilium
User Image
(currently lifemated to Jasmine Lilly)
User Image
Insane Butterfly

-------------

I agree, and will take care of your precious boys! *big hugs*
I hope everything goes easier for you, knowing that they are in good hands. <3  

Insane Butterfly

Bardess Ookami

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:40 pm
CheshireKttty
I am giving Bardess Ookami full ownership of Eliora & Sashimi
User Image User Image

Bardess Ookami

Thank you, I will take good care of them, and should you ever wish to return, they will become yours again if you wish them. You are loved, you will be missed. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:06 pm
Darkmoon Dancer

------------------

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Thalea for: Nereus Lelantos
User Image
Thalea

Oh my! I am honored! -hugs her new boy-
Thank you so much! I agree! I will take great care of him -snugs-

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:21 pm
Darkmoon Dancer

I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Nyx Queen of Darkness for: Cabaret, Haxan, Knochen
User Image
User Image User Image
Nyx Queen of Darkness

I agree. Thanks love, and I hope to see you back soon!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:51 pm
Darkmoon Dancer

-------------
I, Darkmoon Dancer, am giving all rights to Rinial Sisterdragon & SkyDragono for: Acanthus
User Image
(currently lifemated to Eviotil)
Rinial Sisterdragon
SkyDragono
Agreed to, and hope life goes better for you.

SkyDragono
(So you have the quoteable part of mine.)  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:02 am
Transfer of ownership!
Please note* I will be getting him re-certed later* I also stole this here format from Riri mwhahaa 8U

This is a co-ownership agreement between RockerWolfie1616 and XxXPandamoniumXxX for the Soq below.

User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and Teepee rights. He already has stat's, they just need to be taken from his previous owners teepee.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter the above SOQ in to a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the above Soq.
Aras is already mated to Chepi, this mating CANNOT be broken under any circumstances by Panda. Only Wolfie has rights to break this lifemating.

When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between all the owners, However, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket from one of the three breedings.

: biggrin isappearance::
If one owner is to vanish without word for 6 months + then the active owner may hold the above soq as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner or break the lifemating!

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games