Kaaaa......saaaaan....
  Stop eating my soul!
  You're really weird....
  D. All of the above
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:52 am
Link has good moves too, though I think Toon Link is kinda pathetic.

ah, there's alot of non-existant bands that once featured Gackt aren't there? He must be bad at compromising.... xp

I see... Marth is better looking though... xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:12 am
YAY FOR UNSECURED WIRELESS NETWORKS! (Even if it means I'm sitting out here on my balcony at three in the morning... At least tonight's not THAT cold.) INTERNET YOU ARE MINE. twisted  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:40 pm
It's early May, shouldn't it be a little warm in Japan right now? Even at night? ::knows that Japan has/should have similar weather/temps as the Mid-Atlantic::  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:23 am
It dropped in temp here last week. It was 32 again once, around mid-day. WHY?

Marth is so pretty, I adore him XD Roy has a cute face, though, I guess.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:58 am
Hooray!! Hopefully Sae-chan can get online more now!! XD

It's already getting into the hundreds sometimes these last few weeks here in So-Cal... though right now I'm happy because it actually cooled down enough to sprinkle a little... blaugh

ugh.... the hot weather is awful.... and it's only SPRING!! How much worse will it get for summer? (year before last we got up to 130 in some places.... eek )

I like Marth alot in Black... biggrin though his traditional outfit is nice too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:41 am
The daytime Highs here near Philly have been all over the place, jumping from almost 80 down to barely 50. And at night, it's been in the low to mid 40s, no matter what the High. But this week is a week of 70-ish all week, so my window is open again. That means YAY! Lilac pollen! ::has a white lilac right outside her bedroom window::  

Kitrina Marcus

Dapper Gaian

3,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:31 am
Even deserts get cold if the sun hasn't been up for hours. Right now at 9-ish it's still warm, but I can already feel it cooling off. We've been getting a lot of rain recently, which it IS almost typhoon season.

Random: Hmm, I love my avatar glitch. It looks like I have two drome eggs and two fausto's, but I really only have one of each. biggrin

Even more random: I'm obsessed with a certain Japanese actor's hair. But the reason he first stole my heart is this post of his blog. Oh Yasuka. There's just something about boys who post pictures of Sephy and say:
"Hya~ (laughs) Sefirosuuu (≧_≦)/"
And his hair truly is GORGEOUS. He also happens to model for lolita fashion companies, LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:33 am
Desert tempuratures often drop below freezing at night!! sweatdrop

and yet in the Phillipines where it rains all the time it never gets cold at all. (even the rain is hot.) xp

I don't think I see the same glitch, but then perhaps I don't know what I'm looking for... wink

If it mentions Sephy at all... you like it. That's just the rule. xd rofl  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:26 pm
Hey, a new picture of me XD http://natsura-chan.deviantart.com/art/Anime-Boston-Lolita-86787638 No more pink hair ;_;

Weather is so strange, ne?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:30 am
Hey Zakai, did you know there's going to be a Saiyuki musical? I wish I was still going to be in Japan so I could see it. crying I still don't know anything much Saiyuki, but I do know they're casting Suzuki Hiroki as Sanzo, which makes my head spin. But, but, he's cute little Suzuki~!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:13 pm
*deep breath*

HOMAIGAWDNOWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! heart heart heart heart heart whee whee whee 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Where did you get these amazing true facts?

And he's SO FREAKING CUTE, even though SANZO IS NOT THAT CUTE.

I wonder who hakkai'll be~~~?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:57 am
I have connections when it come to the world of Japanese anime-based musicals. biggrin

ISN'T HE SO CUTE? I fell in love with him from the drama Fuma no Kojiro.(IT'S SO GOOD AND CHEESY AND ABOUT NINJAS. XD) <3 He can actually look forboding, though. So strange.
The guy who plays Gojyo was in Fuma no Kojiro as well. I think he was the one with purple hair... XD

According to the site, Sainei Ryuji is playing Hakkai. The name sounds familiar, but I can't remember where I've heard it. OH WAIT. @___@ HE PLAYED ATOBE IN THE PRINCE OF TENNIS MOVIE. (I hated that movie. One of the reasons being that he didn't do Atobe right. ^_^;; )  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out