Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image
Shima Inoue

The blazing maelstrom occurring outside that probably decimated whatever was left of the gates. Leaving the village even more exposed than ever. And he could hear it too, no matter the chasm he hid under. The darkness obscuring his perspiration as he was now trying to catch his breath. He spent a good fraction of his chakra, on a bunch of measly brats. s**t.. Inwardly, he cringed. His eyes nearly rolled back as though he was suffering from a traumatic recollection. Apparently, something in his systems hadn't gone extinct.

He grasped the hem of shirt. Regaining some of himself as he tried to focus on the situation over ahead. If anything were to come from this, he had to make sure of it. "Suiton.." While leaping on up from the two walls he finally came out on top. An immediate vortex of water began to circle around him. This heavy intensive vortex was a mean of protective gesture. Although as he walked on out of his coverage and again out into the fray, he hadn't noticed anything else embedded under the ground. For all he knew, the grounds were dry, the air still hot. Everything ravaged.

"Aagh." He sighed, tuning his sensory abilities on the last ninjutsu to be cast as the oil licks of flames steaming off of his watery armor. If they survived, he would have to just go for the forward offensive. He was beginning to grow tired of this environmental trick s**t. Even though he was one of the major individuals responsible. The sight of it made him laugh. It was a storm worth naming after the village. How ironic. "Oraaaaaaa, little babes. I didn't call you off the court just yet.." He grinned, finding Thanatos. A bolt of lightning, clever enough to attempt at living. It was a vague hint but the direction of that seemed to suggested something to hide behind an obvious cluster of boulders. He hadn't seen the man materialize into lightning, for obvious reasons. However him taking the direct approach meant that he was taking a new strategy. Learning.

He extended his right arm, covered in several explosive notes. With it, several snakes erupted from his sleeve and tunneled into the ground beneath him and traveled underground. Meanwhile, at least 20 of the many snakes had the bomb tags attached inside their throats. He had the snakes then dig out from the cluster of rock overhangers near where he last saw the irregular Lightning pattern. At last the torrent of snakes dug out from the surface, already curving their heads in many directions, attempting to sleuth out their prey. Though it was a bomb mission the way they were set. Would anyone risk hitting even one of the snakes? Any one of them could have bomb tags. And not only that..

Shima gazed at the earth from where his snakes that dug from. With that many cold skinned serpents that twisted through the ground, the surface area ahead of him was a possible sink hole.

"No more kiddy s**t."

Techniques/Attributes in use

Attribute:
• Ill Feeling: Able to sense genjutsu, seals, and other such markings rank C and below.

• Mizu no Tatsumaki [ Tornado of Water ]
Official Description: Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the Shinobi. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
Guild Description: See official description.

• Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ]
Official Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.
Guild Description: The user simply has to dive into the ground for this jutsu to activate, allowing them to swim around at their leisure.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 230/245]

"Shut up fool!" She said spitefully at Black who seemed to have misheard her, much to her annoyance. Kasumi wasn't suprised that her attack hadn't done a lick of damage to the massive hydra. She of course wasn't ready for a full on battle with a creature of this strength. She only had one offensive technique that was able to do physical damage currently, while her other techniques were genjutsu. She was pulled from her thoughts as the roar from the creature struck her ears. The screech was followed by descending fireballs, much to her dismay.The shockwave from the explosions below was enough to knock her on her butt. Being as graceful as she was, she was able to quickly recover, letting her inner dancer take control. Kasumi did a quick stream of handsigns hoping to shield the group from any in coming aerial attacks. "Flower Shield!" A blossoming flower boomed over their position in the sky. "Let's move now! This shield is only gonna last against one attack." And that was her being hopeful. They needed to move now or it would be over for them all.

OOC: Sorry the late post guys.

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

anime saves

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:03 pm
He had followed the sounds of battle once more, to see that it had taken him to the gate. He wasn't sure of the situation, but he knew he'd come to the right spot when he saw multiple people taking part in a fight. One he recognized from the market, but the others weren't familiar but he knew they were members of the village because of their headbands. He had shown up late, but in his mind it was better then not showing up at all. His blade was in his hand as he was ready to help in anyway possible, just eager to get involved without really knowing the situation. " I'm late to the party, but I can help. Let me know what I can do! "  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:17 pm
Little mind was paid to the state of the gates as a single lone blonde came running through. Blood leaked from his mouth as a sleeve covered it up and eyes lulled with each step. Damn it. The curse seal had taken his toll on his body and now he was walking on deaths lane. He needed to get back to the lab in order to get looked at before it was too late. Flashes off gold went off here and there as he continued to run, finally coming to the wide spread area with a dejected expression. He knew his Hydra had been defeated, but what exactly was the cause? Had Shima done this much damage all by himself? "I've been underestimating his power.." It was told to him by Gintama that Shima wasn't nearly as strong as Chikami himself, but the amount of destruction here was on an entirely new level with everything considered.

There was no time to dwell on that. They had what they came for and it was time to relocate as they were instructed to do. His run had no ceased in the slightest, but upon coming to the open area Chikami leaped through the air and shouted. "SHIMA! WE'RE LEAVING!" If he listened he listened. It was his own death just in case he wanted to stay. The leap had sent Chikami well over the battlefield to the bridge, but right before he could leave there stood a man wearing traditional Anbu gear and resonating black chakra. Now what the hell was going on? "My my. It seems you've caused quite the ruckus while I've been away, eh assassin? Well, I'm sure we can be civilized. How about you give yourself up and I won't be forced to kill you here. Of course you'll die either way, but by doing this you can prolong this life of yours for a little while longer. Wouldn't you want that?" Such arrogance! Who did this man think he was? Chikami stared to him with a blank gaze before slowly removing his Nodachi, Kyuutetsu. It sparked a flaring gold while the curse seal once again took him over. There was no choice.

"I didn't want to have to kill anyone else, but sin-" Those words weren't finished. Apollo was already behind Chikami with his blade, Waijimi out and placed a powerful slash across his chest. Blood flew to the air, but the opposing blonde took the lag time between cuts to hurry off towards the gate using the enhancement giving by the seal. He was going to bleed out and fast. "Damn i! To have speed higher than my own. Who is this man?! I read all the battle data of the others whom I fought, but this one. Why is he on a different level?!" This made no sense for someone to be so high above him, but pride would only lead to death. His only option was to run and that was what he did. The man with the fearsome aura seemed to have stopped giving chase, but Chikami suddenly felt a searing pain go through his body as he continued out into Cloud country. "What is this?! Why do I feel so horrid? Like..like.." Looking to his side those red hues caught sight of blood trickling down his arm. "He cut me more than once..and the feeling was delayed. What type of man can delay pain? And..where is Kyuutetsu?" Everything was falling apart, but for now he was alive thanks to the cursed seal. There was no way he was going to live without it being active. In a flush of gold he was gone, finally. Escaping barely with any life to live.

Chikami Exit
Apollo Content AFTER Shiman exits after Chikami. For reference to everyone.

"Seems like he got away..." Well that wasn't the biggest urgency. With the gates in such a condition and flames wafting through the village, Apollo could only piece together things were farther out of hand than he'd realized. "At least I got his weapon off of him. Maybe that'll make it easier for me to find some clues as to why this was about." His eyes darted around the utterly wrecked area before a solemn sigh left the blonde. Such a mess. It would take a bit of time to remodel the gates and fix any damages done inside the village itself. "Kuron!" A lone Anbu came from the shadows, having been behind Apollo the entire time in case he needed back up. "I need a temporary gate fix. Gather all the Doton users of the covert ops left over and erect a stone wall spanning the open area. We don't need anyone thinking Kumogakure has lost its footing, or else war could very well happen. After that has been done, collect all ninja of Chunin rank and above for a meeting. Whomever struck this blow won't be getting away with it." This was an act of war on Cloud and the one who did it will be held accountable.

"APOLLO! THE RAIKAGE IS AT THE HOSPITAL! According to a report, something has come over her. We cannot be sure what exactly." So, even Kin-sama was out of commission? This was getting more and more out of hand with each passing moment. "Until Kin-sama is free of bed I'll take on responsibility of this meeting." As he spoke Apollo walked through the gates with a few Anbu on his back. He didn't say much besides barking orders of evacuation and the like, but he held a firm tenacity within. "I'll speak to the Genin once the elders meeting is out of the way. It'll be taking place inside the hunters den in a few hours. I must go check on those at the hospital first." With simple nods the Anbu did as they were told and Apollo headed off to check the wounded. What had he missed?

Apollo Exit -- Hospital

Deecee Sama

Genius

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 140/330

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would watch as Kasumi had set up a shield within his shield, the explosion would blast their group upwards. Black would then leap off as the attack grew worst, scooping up Kasumi before hand and free falling downwards to the land before him after coating himself in shield of light around he and she. As Black fell through the explosion he would look back to see if the other ninja was alright, though it seemed not and the man had sacrificed himself a great deal. Sadly he did not even know the honorable man's name, and merely tried to shrug off the thoughts for now. As Black made his way through, he would flip to his back while in his light made shield and be caught by a tendril of water after having strung a few hand seals on his way down. After being caught, Black would crash through it and land into the wall of the village; his back half in agony. He was in pain, and needed to possibly see someone for it; without hesitation or a thought of giving up now. Black stood holding Kasumi covered from the impact and dust and started to limp off towards the hospital, someone had to help her aye?
[Exit to Hospital]

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Hikari no Kekkai [ Light's Barrier ]
    Rank C
    After the needed hand signs are performed, a plate of fuzzy light appears upon the user's chest. This light will strike down light to medium projectiles, and is capable of protecting against explosives by quickly shelling over the entire body.
    • Lasts three [3] posts.

Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [ Tentacle Barrage Fury ]
    Official Description: A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack.
    Guild Description: See official description.

Items Used

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245/245]

Kasumi wasn't exactly sure what was happening at the moment. Everything seemed to flash before her eyes during the explosion. She felt herself being lifted from her feet and wrapped in the arms of Black for the second time that day. As the two of them descended to the ground Kasumi's mind began to black out. It was either from the pure shock of how close she was to death or the force of the explosion, right now though it didn't matter. As darkness enveloped her vision she could feel herself being moved towards the village, and hopefully to safety.

OOC sad Exited)

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 am
User Image
Shima Inoue

He looked up, just in time to see the bloody blonde b*****d to tell them that they were finally leaving. "You look like s**t." He would holler, but Shima had already evacuated from below the ground. Leaving him to be either left for dead or hobbling on all fours to still escape. But seeing his partner getting impaled by someone before burrowing hardened his resolve to live that much more.

[[Exits]]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:42 pm
Kyo and Shi had just arrived back at Kumo, both looked confused at the gates being destroyed. "Thats what I get for taking a nap on the way and being chased by another god damn bear and a stupid moose!" He bit at his arm a bit, it itched because it was healing slowly but he had already taken the bandage off because it had blood stains and dirt. They both went into the village, to go to the hospital and check for any casualities and get a new bandage.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:10 am
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos rested in the rocky overhang, the negative effects of the lightning transformation jutsu settling in. He felt a bit nauseated and looked at the ground to dispose of his lunch. But as he did that he noticed something moving. It looked like something was ,moving towards him through the ground. Whatever it was it couldn't be good these snake like creatures with bomb tags appeared Thanatos acted as fast as he could and hit them with a ball of lightning from his sword since he still had Raiton: Shiroi Yaiba (Lightning Release: White Blade) on his blade. He unleashed two of these at close range causing the snakes to explode as well knocking him back and causing much of the rocky overhang to collapse closing the exit luckily it didn't fall on Thanatos. With all the snake bombs gone he laid against the wall slowly drifting out of consciousness. He wondered what was happening outside, he heard yells and such but it was to far for him to discern the words. And his hears were still ringing from the explosions. He decided to close his eyes to rest for a little while, blood slowly trailing down the rock wall behind him.

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:34 am
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka stopped at the edge of the forest, noting that there had been some kind of battle. 'Great....This means their security will be harder to get by....'She thought to herself. She noted one shinobi falling unconscious, several others with injuries. She saw opportunity for easy access to the village, but for the role she was trying to play she wouldnt be able to approach the shinobi to attempt basic first aid. She played it safe and interlaced herself with a group of running civilians, putting on her best worried face and jogging along with them. It was a bit of work not to overtake the group and thus stand out, but doable. Curse these civilians and their lack of cardio. She moved towards the gate with the people that were caught outside, and sought refuge away from the combat zone.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Beta Moxis

Distinct Genius

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:20 pm
{ 𝔗 𝔦 Art 𝔪 𝔢 x 𝔱 is 𝔬 x 𝔍 𝔲 𝔡 Explosive! 𝔤 𝔢 }
Kenji Bakuton || Ninjutsu // Sensory || Kumogakure || "You should know that art...is explosive." ||
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Everything would happen, and as people would fall out, Kenji knew that his time was either drawing near, or he had to think fast. He would jump out of the bubble, for he knew if he had the dragon explode where it was, the village would be at risk. He would have the dragon fly up, after jumping out, and he would have it explode. It would be a very huge explosion would go off, enough that the entire village could hear.

A lone Kenji Bakuton would be seen flying from the sky, descending at a fast pace towards the ground. If anyone was looking, they would probably think that he was about to die. However, he knew how to escape death. This would be a perfect time to let him create something funny, rather than useful. Being outside of battle, he would use his clay to make a flying pig. Throwing it beneath him, he would sit on this pig, and he would be carried to the hospital. The day I die... is the day pigs fly... Seems like pigs flew earlier than my death.

[Exits to the Hospital]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Elements: Katon/Doton || Chakra Pool: 235/335 || Ryo: 0 || AC: --- || Rank: Genin

IC Notes: ---
Credit: Format by Fauna Lestrade.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Chunin

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

xxxxxx

Thanatos eyes slowly opened, it was dark around him. He began to stand when a painful sensation went threw his leg. He looked down to see it bleeding then blood dripped from his forehead as well. It seemed how whole body hurt. What a pathetic sight to be seen, he was supposed to be a strong shinobi of the cloud. Meant to protect the village and its people. But the time when his village needs him the most he could not do anything. With shaking hands and legs he stood ignoring the pain. He walked out of the rocky overhang which had almost become his tomb. He looked at the gates, they were completely destroyed. That fiery beast was to blame, he was gonna stop by the hospital. Get a check up then he needed to train.

[Exit to Hospital]

Chakra ❈ 315/315 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

but I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:59 am
User Image
Inka Hizaraxx:xxVolatiles | Weapons | Musician |
xxxxx˪ ˲ Smoke in the Wind // Life's Destructive 'M E T A P H O R'

Inka had been informed of Kumo's own recent 'events' on the walk over. To see the destruction first-hand, however, just hit it home. It looked so much like the prison - broken and crumbling. But they did not stop to gaze, but simply move on and continue what each of them needed to do. Honestly, Inka felt off-balance, walking with one arm in a sling - he's never experienced this before. His 'escort' dropped him and his belongings off at the gate. He was advised to go to their local hospital, and Inka bowed his head in thanks before asking how to reach the Lady Kinpaku. He'd feel better about taking care of himself after finishing his job.

[exit]

'I've come to realise that I won't ever forgive myself - nor will I find
redemption. But, I found something to live for. And that is all I need.'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:05 am
Apollo stood at the gates, awaiting Kyo and Daitomi to pop up. They had much ground to cover. [Gaia ate mah real post so this s**t was thrown out.]  

Deecee Sama

Genius

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 pm
Kyo and Shi made it to the gates, stopping by Apollo and waiting for Dai to show up. "So where are we going? I couldn't recongize the scent she gave off, it smelled forestry though..." He asked, afraid to admit thats the most scent he could get because she decided to eat fish.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games