Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:12 pm
Valbjorn

User Image
Inori Yuzuriha

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Performer / Performer // Uzumaki // Katon / Raiton / Suiton // Chakra: 600 / 600 // Stamina: 150 / 150 //

Taking another step away from Osa as yet more creepy crawly bugs came crawling out of him she nodded,"Yea sounds like a plan to me." Turning on heel she headed for the main street with a good five thousand bugs and several hundred bodies behind her.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:15 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A shinobi who succumbs to their nature is a shinobi lesser than I." ]

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō remained focused on his task, cutlery and settings clinking gently as he moved and worked with what little he had ready - "Oh," Honō jumped and turned, hands holding a dirty butterknife. "Ah," He quickly turned to place it back on the counter before returning attention to the young Raikage. "I am Honō Hokori." He bowed deeply, finely crafted clothes rustling as he moved. "Ah, of the Hari Clan." He added with a tinge of embarrasment. The Head of the Clan would be so displeased with him and his family if he had neglected that part... "Oh, one moment." He turned, hands back to work, sleeves miraculously remaining out of the way of the various foods and messes of the kitchen. Turning back, Honō now held - rather tentatively - a large plate of food. "The meat isn't hot, but cooked enough to avoid..." He glanced to Wan. "Further issues. Please lead him with this. I fear I'll be... unable to reach as far as the fireplace." With Wan launched forward by Kaileer's punt, Honō quickly ducked around behind him to offer the plate to Kaileer. The dish itself was large enough to hold a large roast, and on it was a huge mound of rice with curry, cold cuts, and raw vegetables. Unfortanetly, the Honoki family dinner was no-where near ready, apart from that. So Honō had gathered up every other edible thing within his range. Not the most luxiously plated or taste-orientated meal. But hopefully it would, at least partially, fill the giant of the man.

Green eyes blinked and Honō looked back to Wan - was that a miniture man in its pocket? Honō cringed and raised one hand to cover his mouth in worry - there were beasts in the village? The family had been so secured and secluded within their home, the work of the furnaces below and the blizzard outside keeping out such hints of danger.

"We can offer the weapons we have stored here, if need be." Honō's mother spoke up from the loungeroom, placing the first-aid kit on a sidetable. "Your aunt was injured at the advisor's arrival. And we have a duty to keep the village armed. We'll be at work downstairs if needed." She spoke before leaving, trusting her son to play host.

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 130/190
Stamina: 150/190

Other
n/a

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:
Ia able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears:
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Azeiel The Risen

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 325 / 325 // Insects (Body): 1000 / 1000 // Insects (Gourd) 4300

Nodding slowly, the sullen look of a boy that had just become an orphan still on his face, Osamu said quietly, “Alright.. let’s get to it, then.” As he started heading for the main street with Inori, the kikaichu carried the huge pile of corpses behind them, as well as further multiplying as he fed them more chakra.

[Exit]

"Be the fly on the wall…..strike like a nest of hornets."

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Hsing-I Pakua: Awareness heavily increased.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:35 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / к σ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ρart of me was annoyed that the young man denied my request to help, but in all honesty, I suppose I didn't expect a whole lot from a civilian. Besides, despite his height--easily a head taller than myself--he was pretty scrawny, all lean muscle and nothing meant for lifting. Not that my strength lay in those areas either, especially with Wan weighing, I guessed, somewhere between five and six hundred pounds. Moving the bookcase was one thing, but without help, moving Wan wasn't happening. Letting go of the giant's arm with a sigh, I took the offered plate from Hono. He seemed wary about the quality but quite frankly to me it smelled delicious, and for the first time since waking I realized how hungry I was. I hadn't gone primal like my adviser but could definitely use something to eat soon.
-----The scowl remained plastered to my face. That anger that I'd earlier shoved out of the way was starting to creep back into my conscience. The head in Wan's quiver continued talking, warning me--us, given Hono's reaction--about 'ice monsters' in the village that could kill someone with a touch. They were familiar but the unconscious 'oaf' wasn't being particularly useful. Still, it was more information than I'd been given thus far. Just the thought of my shinobi's behavior at the academy made my blood boil. And Hakanai of all people...
-----The way she was acting could only be thought of as unnatural. I knew her better than anyone. We were the same; both hot-heads, regardless of her icy demeanor. Not to mention the fierce grip on my arm wasn't really of one who was caring and nurturing, but simply trying to get the job done. And she shrugged at me when I asked if something was wrong. It always made her happy when I signed to her, but my remembering in a half-aware state elicited literally nothing from her. So it made me think I hadn't done anything wrong like my initial guess, but something else was going on. Or at the very least I hoped.
-----I knelt down beside the slumbering giant and held the platter before him, though only long enough for him to get a whiff of the food. Pulling it back slightly, I hoped to jump start that brain of his enough to know I had something for him, but he couldn't take it and resume his unsightly behavior from a few moments before. "I'll give this to you as long as you don't eat like an animal." I watched him warily for a moment before turning my gaze back to the head at Wan's hip. "Whatever's going on knocked me on my a**. Do you know anything else?" Waiting for an answer, I glanced back at our host whose home we had crashed uninvited into. One of the other family members mentioned a stock of weapons at the village's disposal, so it made me wonder, "Can you fight at all, Hono?" After all he'd been more helpful than any of my shinobi.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 2 0 0 0 0
α c :: 5 1 3 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 1 8 5 / 1 1 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 9 5 / 9 6 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 5 / 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +365 Chakra/ +365 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +25 Chakra/ +25 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• A-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 4 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 4 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer
BlackFruity

Artwork and character © Taorito

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:00 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ T }he scent of fresh food brought Wan's whirring mind to a screeching halt as the giant froze in mid shift and refused to move an inch further. Inhaling softly, and then violently, Wanryoku spun to lunge for the food only to stop at Kaileer's voice. Despite his impulses, Kaileer's voice was the voice of a superior officer, something that brought him to a halt. As such, when Kaileer moved the plate, Wan's eyes followed hungry, though only a moment before lucidity seemed to return alongside the roar of his empty stomach. Licking his lips slowly, hungrily, the pained, thickly accented voice of Wanroku came squeaking forth hesitantly. "Monsters..." The words were stuttered, barely kept together, but he continued ahead, plunging past the fleece that was his brain. "Un'gathu..." The words were mixed with a sort of dispassionate lack of emotion, but it elicited a gasp from Isamu.

-----The miniature head of the barbarian's uncle turned white as a sheet, it's expression alarmed. "No...they are a myth, Wanryoku! These something else, they have to be!"

-----

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Taorito

Lunar_Serenade19

Rexnov

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

Quote:

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:46 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                Honō blinked, the question pointed towards him unexpected. "Ah, yes. Well, I completed my training at the Academy some time ago. But I've, no field experience. Ser." Voice shaking, yet Honō's frame remained still, calm. Until Wan lurched forward as though to dive for the food Kaileer was carrying. Honō took a half step back, as though awaiting its large mass to come barraling towards him. Seems he was right to give the plate to Kaileer - the young man appeared to have an authority over the other. If Honō were to have attempted the same he feared he'd be under Wan with the food knocked all over him and the floor... that was a bone-rattling thought. "Ah, how may be of assistance?"

Other
n/a

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:59 am
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 400/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

This place was huge. Huge. Why was this place huge? I struggled slightly to keep my back straight with the heavy backpack over my shoulders. I could feel the bruises on my arm started to slightly throb with blood and pain. Glanced around, I tried looking for other shinobi but I found none. So much for asking help. It's okay. I can do this, but having another one helping me with this would be nice. My hand started to knock on doors. I would give them one minute to answer before I knock again and give 30 seconds after that. One by one, they started to answer the door and I would hand them clothes if they needed any. Few did. Which was good. At least it can get some of the weight off of my back and shoulders. Mainly my shoulders. Not only did I give clothes, I made sure to use my healing jutsu. First with diagnosis to make sure they were okay. Some people were just fine, normal body temperatures. There was few that had cute frostbites but nothing severe and that I could not handle. There was more hyperthermia than frostbite. Few people thanked me for the clothes and checking up on them but several expressed their concerns on food. Hmm. I wrote to them that once I am done checking everyone's health which may take me several hours on my own here and as well giving out clothes, I will try to find a way to get food with them. Greeted with warm smiles, I could not help but to smile back. Few houses down and many many more to go. This was going to be a long day.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC: not with you guys (Tao, Lan and Dee) so no worries. Ignore me and carry on.

Current Attire: Black thermal undershirt and underpants. Black thin sweater on top with waterproof light jacket with collar popped up. Dark grey baggy shinobi pants over the thermal pants. It was waterproof. Combat waterproof boots with the pants tucked inside and wrapped tied tight. Black gloves.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 5:30 pm

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / C-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 440 / 440 // Stamina: 365 / 365 // Insects (Body): 1500 / 1500 // Insects (Gourd) 8300

Reaching the Residential district again, Osamu wandered down Fourth Street to his family’s house, or, well.. he guessed it was just his house now. As he walked in the door he looked around a little, memories of his childhood flooding through his mind as he walked up to his parents’ room where his kikaichu had them laid out on the bed; they had already begun to thaw out from the storm finally running out.

With the help of his bugs again, the boy started carefully carrying the two bodies down the stairs and outside into their back yard where he laid them down on the newly cleared grass before stepping back a few feet. Bowing his head quietly, he’d speak out softly though he was the only one there “Mom, Dad...I’m sorry you had to go the way you did, I’m sorry I failed to protect you both and left you to deal with the ice monsters and the cold alone. But for all my failings as a son, I promise you, I’ll do everything in my power to build our clan up and prove the power of the Aburame. I’ll do everything I can do make you both proud. And with that, I give you both to the kikaichu you’ve harbored all your lives, the insects that our clan compacts with that give us most of our abilities.” At that point, rivers of kikaichu would flow from Osamu’s pants legs and envelop the two elder Aburame’s bodies. Osamu would stand there stone-faced, tears streaming from his eyes as the bugs desecrated his parents bodies as was their clan’s custom from the kikaichu to fully claim the host upon death. After a few minutes, the kikaichu started flowing back to Osamu, leaving nothing but two skin-covered skeletons in their wake. Taking in a deep breath, Osamu would twitch his eyes rapidly a moment as he muttered again “Goodbye mom, goodbye dad.. I love you” and loosed a fireball that engulfed the desecrated corpses in flame, quickly burning them to ash, at which point Osamu twitched his eyes again and sand rose to fall on the spot where the fire was to smother it and keep from destroying the entire yard and house. With a heavy sigh, the boy turned from the spot and walked back into the house to get himself a drink to calm himself down.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:26 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / к σ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----cocking a brow slightly, I sat back on my haunches and released the plate when I was sure the giant wasn't going to devour the thing whole. Finally pushing myself upright, I faced Hono. So he was a graduate but hadn't yet received his headband, which meant in the long run maybe he could hold his own for a bit, but not for any real length. Damn. Still, it was more than I expected. Again, I'd assumed he was a civilian. "Ah... nothing in particular." I swept black hair out of my face and looked back at Wan worriedly. "It looks like this thing hit Wan and I harder than any of the genin or chuunin, so it's comforting to have another capable fighter close by. I haven't yet fully recovered my strength." Why was I admitting that? I didn't know know him. Maybe I wanted him to understand how dire the situation was? Whatever the case, the deed was already done and there was no taking back words.
-----I clamped my mouth shut when Wan spoke. His voice was weak and bore a stutter on top of his accent, but I still caught 'Monster', and then another I didn't recognize. Evidently the man in his pocket did, however, given the sudden gasp. He called them a myth, and that they had to be 'something else'. So the entirety of the information I had at this point was 'monsters of ice' that could kill with a touch and supposedly a myth, and a massive pile of bodies. The anger I'd tried to suppress flared again in the shocked silence that followed, jaw clenching and fists at my sides tightening. "Well," the word was directed at the head in the quiver--I knew perfectly well Wan was in no condition to speak, "are you going to explain or am I supposed to read your mind?"
-----I bit my tongue to stop any further brash comments from ejecting themselves from my conscience. As much as I cared for my friend, and I did, there were fifty thousand civilians out there probably just as confused as I was, and I needed answers that no one could readily give. I was honestly about ready to search the town myself if this didn't roll along faster. And Wan wasn't even the one at fault here. Clearly the man he was carrying around knew what the giant was talking about, so he could just as easily provide what I was looking for. Yet he didn't. I took a deep breath in an effort to calm myself, although it did little good. "Look. People are dying out there. I need to know what we're up against.."

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 2 0 0 0 0
α c :: 5 1 3 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 1 8 5 / 1 1 8 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 1 0 / 9 6 0 (+15)
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 5 / 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +365 Chakra/ +365 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +25 Chakra/ +25 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• A-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 4 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 4 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer
BlackFruity

Artwork and character © Taorito

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 449/655[-10(645)] || Stamina :: 220/220
The snow was ankle high and Miko wasn't quite the best dressed for this weather, but the fur she'd swiped from Tosokurui allowed her to bear it. She'd be full on shivering from the storm, but it seemed to have odd moments of waxing and waning as if it were the flow of a tide pushing in and out. Miko didn't quite have any tools or jutsu to help her with the cold, but in moments like this she really wished Hatsu was around. Something about her presence helped keep Miko focused on the tasks at hand and how her own troubles seemed to shrink in the face of putting herself forward as an aid. Yet right now, she'd foolishly followed the squid boys nonchalant trek into the storm, and Miko was cursing every moment. Yet she seemed to almost get lost having scarcely any inkling of an idea of where the squid went, but what tracks she could see and the sounds under the howl of the wind as it would bite at her through the fur seemed to draw her to the residential district. Yet that's where her search seemed to end and leave her at a loss. Miko needed to find shelter and from the looks of things and somewhat the feel of things the weather was letting up, but She could feel her hands so much as just acknowledge the weight of them as they seemed frozen in a clutched pose to hold the cloak of the fur over her form.

It seemed like some people were making their way back indoors, and Miko having made it this far into the residential district choose to make her way around her home. Shivering as she'd knock on the door a gruff voice would call out, "Who's the dumb a** that's knocking on our door in the middle of a freak storm!", Despite the crude remark their was a stirring inside before the door opened and Miko was greeted by the rough expression of her grandfather. "Nice ta see ya didn't bite it Gramps. Now common let me in, I'm literally freezing to death out here." Making her way indoors Miko would reacquaint herself with what seemed like a miles difference in temperature from the outside to the inside. Stumbling and almost falling to her knees as the door shut behind her. She was still worried for Toso's safety, but Miko needed better gear before braving the rest of the storm.

Yet it seemed like in n time the storm was turning, not immediately but the weather and cold seemed to become easier to bare as time passed. Recovering some with drink of team Miko would exit the house now noticing how cold her family members looked. It wasn't only her that was suffering from hypothermia. Having regained some of the color to her cheeks Miko moved to try and recover some of the homes buried in the snow. To her terror the village wasn't safe under the measures most likely taken by a majority of it's citizens. It seemed like her neighbors had died in the cold and as she'd explore the homes in her immediate area the state of the families or individuals inside was worse than one could hope,What could one hope for in this situation..., Miko thought to herself. It wasn't was another failing on her part, not as directly as before but it seemed like the village hidden in the clouds seemed t keep suffering from losses, and the illusion of life was, I'm safe, but am I ever really safe. There's no where in this village that seems capable of being protected from the multiple threats of the world and we're constantly fighting from an up hill perspective. We're not strong...everythign they told us as kids about how powerful this village is seems to be a lie, or at least in the face of losing our former kage. No...

The thought slipped into her mind and she tried to banish it back into her subconscious, but it seemed to bubble to the surface of her mind. Are we weak because even though our kage is powerful, I've seen him first hand,or at least i think i did. He's, no we're still not powerful enough to subvert this outcome. though she'd helped a few people dig out and other seemed to be working through getting free or making some way f checking for what was the goings on outside Miko could feel the scorn burning into her back from the glares on the survivors faces. Looking around Miko wasn't sure of what to say, but she looked over to her mother and father. Her father used a puppet to dig quickly through more snow and she'd fund herself feeling pitiable, but she wouldn't leave her mind centered on herself. There was little that she knew of the situation, but from the looks of just her home, things likely didn't turn out much better in the rest of the village. Talking to her family Miko assured up that she'd left them in a fair state before leaving, but her grandfather, though strong seemed lie he couldn't move anymore. His breathing heavy and his body laying near still except for the ragged breathing. Leaving for the Raikage's Tower Miko would try and assess wat knowledge she had to offer the raikage.

[Exit to Raikage's office]

((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
• Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
• Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
• 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
Type: Taijutsu_Training
Element: Taijutsu
Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Monko no Keibou [ Door Guard ]
Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user touches a nearby object. That object then relays basic information on whoever comes into contact with it to the user, including the relative size of the Chakra pool. Remains passive for 6 of the user’s posts, but can be made permanent for a 10 Chakra reduction of the user’s maximum Chakra pool. Can be used on stationary effects, such as waterfalls (naturally occurring or otherwise). [-10 to pool for passive (set on staircase)]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
{Inventory}
[Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
• 4 Kunai
• 9 Shuriken
• 12 Senbon
• Genin Scrolls [x1]
• Genin Scrolls [holds °]
°_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
• Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
• The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Interacting with::

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:19 am
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----{ I }samu turned his pale face to look at Kaileer with a look of annoyance and disgust. "Don't whine. These monsters he names cannot be real. They...can't." Yet when he looked to Wanryoku, who wheezed whilst staring at the food hungrily, it became more and more difficult to argue that fact. The signs were there, and he saw what they looked like. Color returning to the head's flesh it shook its head and sighed in annoyance. "No, I did not mean that. These monster..." There was fear in his voice, and shock, which would explain not only the paleness but the sincere lack of anything resembling anger in his countenance. "These monsters are legends. They live atop the highest points of mountains where they feast on the energy of life itself: emotions. But they are manifestations of ice, and when they absorb the emotion it freezes, and eventually kills, the person." Glaring at Wanryoku, and at the ice covering his body, the uncle continued. "If they came here something drove them from their homes. If they were fought, and defeated, they will return there. They can only die by crushing their hearts, but that is no mean feat unless you have immense strength or piercing capabilities."

-----Wanryoku reached out, his eyes glazed, hands grasping for the plate of food. "Please...hungry..." The words were filled with pain, anguish, and embarrassment. In short, he sounded like a wounded dog. For him, knowing what he looked like, knowing he was this weak when others needed him strong...it hurt him. He could not confirm what Isamu was saying, despite it being true, nor explain what he had seen: Axel and that other new boy, taking off after the beast. The cold made any attempt at decent levels of communication difficult at best, impossible at worst, for any attempt to speak through the chattering put his tongue in a great deal of danger. So when the food was given to him, it was followed swiftly by Wan devouring the plate, eating as much as he could while finally, at last, he began to shiver.

-----Isamu looked at his nephew again, though this time with grudging respect. "This fool suffers because he grabbed a heart with his bare hands, which began to kill him immediately. If he doesn't get warm, or sustenance, soon he will die. Plain, and simple. He killed one of them, but it might now kill him back."

-----

-----

►►O → O → C ◄◄

Wonder Quiver of Holding → 8.25 // 15
→ 1 Greataxe, Earth Element ► Knockback upon strike [1]
→ 1 Guisarme, Lightning Elemental Damage ► Electrocutes when struck [1]
→ Chakra Steel Bladed Knuckle [.25]
→ 3 Chouve-Souris Spears [3]
→ 3 Guisarme Spears [3]
→ Sacred Treasure Pot
→ Isamu, his uncle

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Taorito

Quote:

Quote:

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

Quote:

両 1 , 1 0 0 :: r y σ
2 6, 8 9 5 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 4 5 // 6 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 1 5 // 8 2 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 2:57 am
User Image
Honō Hokori

So it was witnessed...
                                With wide eyes, Honō surged forward. "Please say such things earlier!" He reprimanded with urgency, moving to the lounge area, taking the blanket that was drapped over the back of the couch to rush over to Wanryoku and wrap it over large shoulders. "Come now, ser Wanryoku. Forward, please. To the fire proper." He pushed with gentle command, taking tone as he would younger, less responsive cousins. "More food, I promise. Move first." It seemed whatever fear had tugged at the young man's steps now moved to push him onward. "For Raikage Kaileer's sake." Whether Wan complied with assistance from Kaileer or by physical exertion, Honō got him as close to the fire as safe before piling on more logs in the hearth, to encourage its growth.

On swift feet he moved away once more, going to heat water and raid fridge and pantry proper. Another large serving dish was discovered and quickly began to be covered with a mound of food once more. Kaileer appears to have no actual combat need of him, but if it was one thing Honō feels he can aid in, its supporting those who can make a difference.

Other
n/a

Aspects
Strengths:
• Evironmental Lens:

• Soldering Teammate:

• Sleek Steps:

• Latticino Hands

Weaknesses:
• Cracks:

• Jewelled:

• Fragility:

Fears:
• Broken Shards:

• Shattered:
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
Legendary Smith

Balanced Master

Lifetime Disciple

Reductions:
• N/A

Personal Attributes:
• A Natural's Touch:

• Black Glass Mentality:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:25 am

User Image
Osamu Sasori Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin / C-Rank // Medical / Taijutsu // Aburame Clan // Katon/ Doton // Chakra: 440 / 440 // Stamina: 365 / 365 // Insects (Body): 1500 / 1500 // Insects (Gourd) 8300

A week later, Osamu had been mourning his parents’ deaths.. he still wasn’t over it, but he at least felt like he could function again. It was then that an ANBU appeared and handed him a missive before vanishing. Opening it up, the genin read through it and saw that he was to report to the academy. Gathering up his gear, Osamu slung his gourd onto his back and left the house.

[Exit]

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:16 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~: SoR: Stage 2

A punctual squid is what he was he'd arrive at the designated location and in doing so would begin his countdown. This location of the resedential district was home to what same may call the Kumogakure retirement facility. The large iced over building that seemed reminiscent of a mix between hospital and apartment complex harbored a vast amount of elderly individuals. It was always sad the squid thought. How people as they aged were slowly forgotten by their children if not the vise versa. He had never really given it much thought what his life would be like at this venerable age. Yet, that was then and this is now. Toso would then sit upon the bench outside the pathway leading to the establishment where he would begin to trace in the air with his fingers miming a drawing he had in mind. [1/4]

"Are you a new admission?" An old voice that seemed to bear traces of confusion caught the squid by surprise. A bench just opposite of him to his right held an old woman in a thick shawl and heavy woolen clothing. His chakra rushed to his finger tips and... what was this black...ink? What an interesting revelation..but wait there wasn't any ink on his actual fingers? Here he had thought he'd succeeded in performing the Hojo clan's sticky finger maneuver. This was not the case...well if he could do this certainly others could as well? Mayhaps it has some connection to all the chakra ink he'd been producing with the Kanboku combat arts. Ah Bloop, right he shouldn't be rude and ignore the voice despite this new discovery. He'd turn to the old woman and offer her a conversation. [2/4]

"No bloop, I'm afraid not or I would hope not, I'm only eighteen you see bloop." "Oh, I'm sorry youngin it's just yer hair is as grey and matted as mine." The old woman laughed as Toso continued his in depth hypothesis of what had transpired between his fingers and the air. "Do you get new arrivals often Bloop?" "Oh deary no." The old woman sighed "They all seem to die before reaching our ripe old age." Toso had formed what seemed to be a tangible figure in the air but deteriorated in response to the old lady's morbid words. "Oh, Bloop." He had become just all the more sullen. [3/4]

He'd no longer be practicing his air drawing out of intrigue but as a distraction. It seemed their failures had affected more just their own moral and outlook on life. "I was told my son passed away in the recent incident you know?" "I see, I deeply sorry for your loss bloop. Do you know his name?" The old lady seemed to have grown silent at Toso's response clutching a worn handkerchief in her hand. Now that Toso finally noticed, it seemed incredibly moist. "I can't remember..." More silent tears would flow from the old woman's eyes. She'd forgotten the name of her son...and a new fear would have arisen inside of Toso. He knew this old lady was trying her hardest to remember just by the look of difficulty on her face. Toso would then reach out stretching his arm to comfort the lady. She'd then raise her head looking at the boys face and ask again. "Oh, are you a new admission?" Toso's noodly appendage recoiled. The fear of forgetting. Toso would instead stand up and move to the old womans bench. Where the two of them would wait it a repetitive chatter as Toso drew trails in the air waiting for his squad. [4/4 Kakusokudo]

{{OoC: By 3 Hours I'm saying 3 Days IRL. You have until the end Sunday the 12th to get your posts up or if you can't make the deadline Pm or Skype me as to what your Oc would have probably done or if you'd really like to get a post up express that juicy desire. Bloop.}}

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:365/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:350/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4801/4801 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:3655/3655

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +1 > B
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

XAyame_HatakeX
                                                                  Komorebii
                                                                  Mana_ecl Zetsuya
                                                                  X
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  X

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
    • Loiterer 100
    • Streaker 200
    • Marathon 300
    PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:22 pm
    User Image

User Image

Kumogakure ➟ Genin ➟ Medical★Ninjutsu ➟ 425★425 ➟ 75★75

xxxxx Nathaniel rubbed his face as he entered the center. He immediately spotted his squad leader, Toso, but didn't see anyone else besides the hired help and the elderly. The squid-man seemed busy talking to an older woman, so he went down the hall to where the sickest, bed-ridden folk were. He saw doctors and nurses alike bustling out of one room, and heard the long scream of a machine. A heart had stopped.

Nathaniel already had the three hand signs for healing hands completed by the time he ran into the room, but the old woman by her husband's side just shook her head. Nathaniel dispersed the chakra build-up and examined the situation. The old man was gasping like a fish out of water. The young woman had tears all over her face and breathed heavily as she clung to his hand like a life line.

The genin went on the other side of the man and put his hand against the wrinkled neck. The man's chest heaved violently in time with his inhales. Nathaniel fought his own adrenaline and forced still hands to rest on the shaking chest. The elder was passed out; there was no blood going to his head with the heart stilled. Nathaniel used his strength to push and started chest compressions.

The older man kept gasping, gasping, gasping, but Nathaniel knew that it meant nothing. He tried for another minute as medical assistants ran around with charts and IVs, trying to figure out what went wrong. The genin met the older woman's eyes and stopped trying. "I'm so sorry," he offered. The machine kept screaming.

Sudden cardiac arrest, one of the nurses said to another. Nathaniel had already deducted that; the abnormal gasping was a dead giveaw- er... Not now. "He was a good man." The older woman broke into tears again, bringing her right hand to her face but leaving her ringed one on his, the rings on their fingers matching.

"I'm so sorry," Nathaniel repeated, dumbly. He came around to the older woman and hugged her, losing his magical way with words. He let her deflate in his arms and repeat her praises like a mantra; they matched his chanted apology and together made some sort of betrayed harmony. He let them stay like that for a few minutes before he gave in to all of the assistants that wanted to take care of the body and room. "Let's get out of the sick ward so you can tell me about your husband."

She leaned on the arm he offered as they exited the room and began her story. "It was a winter far less cold than this one, and the tea shop down the street had..."

3725 Ryo
    2125 AC
    NecroPlant

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games