Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!
why did you choose your username? ~+~+~+~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stargate ?
stargate !
25%
 25%  [ 152 ]
i was wondering if anyone was ever going to ask this...
34%
 34%  [ 205 ]
come sail away pollwhore
40%
 40%  [ 245 ]
Total Votes : 602

followthemoose

7,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:36 pm
When I was little, the television show Northern Exposure came on around 10 PM. Being small, my bedtime was around eight or nine, so I never got a chance to see it. One night, I happened to wake up and come into the living room to get my mom for something-or-other, but that's not important. My mom and dad were watching the show, and I came in during the opening sequence... Which showed a moose walking through an Alaskan town. I was utterly transfixed by it, and every time it aired, I would wake up to go watch the moose wander through town.

And I've been "following" moose ever since. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:02 pm
~in 7th grade some girl called me "super Danielle" that's how I get Super
~I got a group of friends, and we are different people from Naruto and I am Sasuke
~I made up 1219 last year cause I liked jonas brothers last year and I was 12, my fave was 21, and my 2end choice was 19 so that's how I got SuperSasuke1219

(btw I don't like jonas bros anymore!)  

CupcakeButterfly1219

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Keiko-dot-Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:41 pm
people told me my original was to long and stupid..... emo  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:03 pm
Well even though my friends were the ones who made my username
I know the name Ara came from the main character in this book I was writting, Dragon is for my major obsession with them  

Ara Ryu

x BubbIe Tea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:54 pm
I picked this username, cause I love bubble tea? XD.
Bubble Tea ♥ ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:01 pm
My user name is Kizi becuase when I was thinking of what username use My prince kizz me♥♥♥♥But duh no prince now but still I like the user name=)  

kizi405

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nudist Colony 200

IIMitchII

5,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:49 pm
Well I can make up a few reasons... I'll start with those and get more serious as the explanation rolls on. ACM? Who is ACM? AhhhCommm? I am the master of everything and everyone!!!! (jk), AC, the master of Air Conditioning!!!!! (haha) Maybe it's my name. (maybe) Maybe they're my initials. (they are) They are 1.Anthony 2.C burning_eyes har burning_eyes 3.M burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes s... (not full initials). I was never was really good at anything, except for being myself, so I put the word 'master' at the end of the username just for a good laugh. Plus I thought it was waaay better than the other names in mind. (ActionMan13???, TheMysteryDude??, ShockingGuitar7?, CheesePuffMonkeyNinjaAssasinYellowExplosion2,
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:05 am
It's my nickname.  

Chewyness

Lonely Regular

13,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100

chocolate_gir

6,550 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:51 am
cause ther both my nicknames and i love them both  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:27 am
I heart Taylor Swift. I was making an iTunes account, and the username I wanted was taken, so they suggested Taylor4726. It sounded kinda catchy xD So that's been my username for everything ever since.  

Taylor4726

3,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

10Mil_Peace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:04 pm
i can't believe my ancient thread is still going... O_o i don't even log into that account anymore. XD domokun stargate  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:43 pm
Me, my sister and a bunch of friends are real big fans of Drow from R.A. Salvatore's books and the Spider Queen series and such. And we used to dress up and act of scenarios around the house and in the woods as we were the Queens and princesses and warriors. I was the First Daughter of our house and my name was Vasarra which means "Blood Queen" in the drow language.

Vasarra

Unlucky FourLeafed Clover

Angelic Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:05 pm
I just told this to some else lol
SO I'MA JUST COPY AND PASTE! . A.'

Quote:
= A=..Uh..
Because fourleafed clovers are usually lucky.
>-> And I wondered randomly in art class while doing a "Lucky" picture, what a unlucky fourleafed clover would be like.
And here I am today..All unlucky an' shitz. c:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:09 pm
I chose my name because I love to count Clockwise...and I was thinking of clocks at the time  

WiSdOmStAr4Evar

5,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Sarius Rin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 pm
ACMaster24
Well I can make up a few reasons... I'll start with those and get more serious as the explanation rolls on. ACM? Who is ACM? AhhhCommm? I am the master of everything and everyone!!!! (jk), AC, the master of Air Conditioning!!!!! (haha) Maybe it's my name. (maybe) Maybe they're my initials. (they are) They are 1.Anthony 2.C burning_eyes har burning_eyes 3.M burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes s... (not full initials). I was never was really good at anything, except for being myself, so I put the word 'master' at the end of the username just for a good laugh. Plus I thought it was waaay better than the other names in mind. (ActionMan13???, TheMysteryDude??, ShockingGuitar7?, CheesePuffMonkeyNinjaAssasinYellowExplosion2,

eww....jeff gordon >:/ blegh in my opinion  
Quizzes and Fun & Word Games!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces