Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Star Gate Command (Decommissioned)

Back to Guilds

Reply Dead Worlds
Something wrong (EVERYONE welcome. Base personnel included.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jupiter Lightning
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:54 am
Shesmu/JL nodded silently to Dan. "First Prime. Indeed you shall be if you prove your loyalty to your God." She replied simply before offering the radio. "You will not speak on the radio without me listening. I do not trust you, human. Not yet."

Once they reached the personal quarters of the SGC member's, JL bee-lined straight towards Hathor's quarters. Due to being in control of the General's body, Shesmu produced JL's swipe card which could get her access to almost every room in the base. She slid it through the door's card reader and the doors slid open. She moved silently in. "A Ribbon Device." She said simply to Casey, clueing him in to what she was looking for.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:05 pm
(In the Gate room, SFB had a big grin on her face. She had heard the call on the radio from JL, but her radio homming devices indicated that the call came from Casey's radio)

Ah, I love my little inventions. Good thing I can track every radio movement with my little PDA, and do this too........

(With a flip of a switch, Casey's radio set itself to report mode only)

Now all of JL's transmissions will go to me, and me only. Hehe, and they won't hear this at all.

Now here this, all marine units and base personel, this is a code red, General JL has gone rouge. She is currently in Hathors quarters, and might be with Casey, who might either be injured, or under her influence. Proceed with the capture and detainment of JL and any persons with her. Do not harm them, but use approprite force.

Well, that should clear up this mess, but just to make sure.....

All units, the detainment of Space is complete. Please assist with transport of persons to holding cell.

Now that the loose ends are tried up, we just wait for capture. Then we can figure out what's going on here.  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

Lily Labtech
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:10 pm
(Labby was working very hard at trying to recover video records of what had happened on the planet, but alot of the equipment had been destroyed in some sorta stuggle. However, she caught a break as the original probe's camera system was still active. She was in the process of rendering the video when she turned to SFB)

So Col., what gave JL away. I mean, yeah, she was acting suspicious, and from what you said, very uneasy with Hathor, but why wait till that radio call?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:25 pm
(SFB turned in her chair to face Labby)

Well, besides my general suspicions, I tried a light psy-scan of the general's brain when we were in the doctor's office. My empathic skills aren't that good, but when I scanned JL, I heard two distinct voices. One was JL's, the other was something very alien. After that, I decided it would be best to scan Space too. Space seemed her normal self, although her face gave the impression that she is just feeling a little ill.

So I decided to pull Casey off to the side when he enter the office. I had hoped that between the two of us, we could keep tabs on JL until her motivation was known. Unfortunately, seeing as how JL is giving strange commands using Casey's radio, we must assume that she either attacked him and took the radio, or that he has come under the same alien influence that is currently controlling JL. Either way, it's a bad scene.

For now though, I can sit here in the Gate control room, behind this sealed door, and inform the marine units of JL's every movement. Well, the movements of Casey's radio atleast. Oh, that reminds me, we need to restrict our target's movements in we are going to play cat and mouse properly.

(SFB reached into her pocket and pulled out her ID card. She then threw her card over to Labby)

Ok, now I need you to use that special skill of your's and disable both Casey's and JL's ID cards. We don't need them accessing anything important.  

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

Lily Labtech
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:33 pm
(Scanning in SFB's card, Labby used SFB's authorization to hack into the SGC's main file server. Durring this time of crisis, it would take two high ranking officers to lock out the General's ID from being used. She quickly pulled up Ran's ID, and using it combined with SFB's authority, locked both JL and Casey out of the system)

Ok done. Took me a minute, but now they can not open any important doors using their IDs. Nor will they be able to access any information from the internal-net.

Oh, it looks like we got two more minutes before the probe's video will be viewable. Hopefully things turn out for the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:19 pm
Dan watched as JL looked for the ribbon device.. he started to play with the Radios morse code function.. which could only be heard on other radios..

"C..O..L..S..F..B.. ...J..L..is...G.o.u.l.d. . .T...R...U..S.T..M...E....I...H...A...V.E...A...P..L..A...N....O..U...T.."

he hoped the colonel would understand and not have him shot..

"my lord, Hathor usually keeps such devices on her person, but its usually under her bed.." he offered..
he went to the door and swiped to get out..his card no longer worked...
which ment that they hadent recieved his message.. he hot wired the door and it swong open..

"SF front and center" the young man ran forward.. "my cards been locked out.. can you open a few doors for the General and me.."

the SF looked scared.. "i.. cant sir.. we have orders not to open doors for anyone.." Dan sighed.. "it would have been so much easier if youd just gave me the card.." he struck the SF in the neck knocking him out cold.. as he took his card he made a mental note to apologise to the SF for this.."sorry bro"

he looked back and threw the card to JL.."there...do you trust me now!"  

Silas The Knave Of Hearts

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:14 pm

What I am...

Feral hadn't even noticed the General vanishing until there was the announcement to detain Space.
Which was odd...if anything...the General was the one posessed, but she had a nurse keep an eye on the anthropologist anyway, though it was more for the other's protection than anything else.

The Wraith had been moving through the infirmary when one of the other Doctors came over and tugged on her sleeve, holding out one of the Life Signs Detectors that she had brought with her from Atlantis, "Someone was just knocked out in this sector of the base," he said as he indicated an area on the digital map. She nodded slightly and ordered him to get a mobile team ready, she would join them shortly.
Feral grabbed the radio that had been given to her by Colonel SFB and activated it, "Colonel, there are two unidentified people moving around near the personel quarters...and someone was just knocked out...so I have reason to believe that the General might be behind this."
Her message relayed, she joined the mobile medical team and headed for the unconcious SF...he would be fine...just a headache when he woke up.
Feral accompanied the team back to the infirmary, before heading into her office and snagging a stunner before heading back out.

...is NOT a disease you can CURE...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:30 pm
Dan heard the Doc go past on her radio, he motioned for JL to stay as he crapt after Calian with a knife drawn..
he grabbed her and place the knife at her throat.."Cal its me.."

"Let me go Dan... " she hissed..

"Cal listen to me, Jl is a gould and im pretending to be her First prime, you have to get Labby and SFB to reinstate our codes.. otherwise were all dead.. do you hear me, we need to work together"  

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:36 pm

What I am...

Calian didn't relax at all, if anything she tensed even more, "Why should I believe you? You could be lying to me." she said coldly.
It would more so simple for her to rip him to shreds right now...but she didn't...something about how he told her that JL was posessed seemed to ring true.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:57 pm
Dan let her go.. "because its me"  

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:07 pm

What I am...

Calian glared at him, head tilting back slightly as she thought over what he said.
"I will do as you reccomend," she finally replied, "But if this is a trap..." she allowed the threat to hang in the air as she turned and stalked away.

Once she was a safe distance away in a barren corridor, she reactivated her radio and called for the Colonel, "I have been led to understand that the General is now posessed by a goa'uld...Captian Casey is attempting to decieve her and requests that their codes be reinstated...we must work together for this plan of his to work."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:27 pm
(OOC: Hmm cant resist the chance to choose a loaction for the Gaian SGC)

Eyes had recived a urgent phone call on his home phone while on leave. His inside base source had informed him that something was amiss but the line went dead before anymore could be said. Eyes quickly prepared some esstainitals and headed for the base. as he neared the broken Wall of Gambino he looked around. Hmmm, he thought. Nothing out of order. He duked through a archway and into a niche. He pushed the correct rocks and a small elevator apperaed. Eyes decended ito the base. There he was met by a Cadet who refused to let him through regardless of Eyes rank. Eyes silver eyes flared a minute but Eyes calmed down and used a expertly placed chop to knock the guard out. Eyes walked to the sealed door and took out a couple "esstenail" C-4s. He placed them and then backed up. after the bang Eyes turned the corner and used the service door to get down to the gate room. As he got to the correct exit he kicked in the door and was met by 2 guards and beyond was Labby manning some of the controls. "May I ask what is going on?" Eyes asked her.  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:36 pm
(SFB heard Feral's radio call and responded)

I hear yah Feral. So Casey is playing double agent is he? Well, I don't mind re-activating his card, as his won't be able to open the top-secret areas, but JL's is staying off. I can't risk her getting into vital areas of the base while she is in her current state. As for computers, I will open limited monitored access for Casey also, but that's it. SFB out.

(SFB turned and nodded to Labby as a sign to give Casey limited access with his card. Unfortunately, right after nodding to Labby, the doors to the Gate control room bursted open, sending her flying behind a panel)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:41 pm
(Labby had just re-activated Casey's card with limited access when the doors bursted open and sent SFB crashing into a control pannel by her feet. Getting up she looked at the guards, and then SFB)

Guards, stand down, it's Capt.Eyes.

(Then she quickly shot over to her superior, who was just comming to after the sudden blow)

*Quietly* Are you okay Blood? Please say your okay.....  

Lily Labtech
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Snow Fairy Blood
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:59 pm
(Looking up into Labby's worried eyes)

Hehe, it's ok, I've taken far worse beatings back in my field days. However, can I ask you to stop blushing and help me up?

(Once SFB was back on her feet, she sent Labby back to her work. Next she turned to Eyes)

Ah, Eyes, I wasn't expectng you back from leave so soon. However, it woud seem as you already know we are kinda in an emergency situation. In brief, earlier today JL and an SG party were attacked by an unknown force and forced to come back to base. Once they were safely through the Gate, a sgt.Matthews was said to be infected, and is in quaratine right now. Whatever affliction he has, it's transmitted by skin to skin touch. It's believed that General JL has come under the control of this disease/alien force, and is now moving about the base with unknown intent.

Casey is currently with her, and has been given limited access to the base. I am not sure if he can be fully trusted, as that is the vice with being a double agent, but atleast we can learn more about JL's intentions. As for anything else strange, JL seems to freak out when she is by Hathor, and when I psy-scanned JL's brain earlier, I heard two voices, not one.

If you would like to join in the game I can give you a radio, location tracker, and any weapons you might need. As for me and Labby, we are staying here as we have work to do. We are trying to format a video taken by the sites probe so we can learn more about what's going on. If you would like to stay here, I am sure JL will head this way at some point. The choice is yours, stay here, or join in the hunt.

(SFB finished her last statement with a smile. She wasn't sure what Eyes was going to choose, but she knew she had gained another person she could trust)  
Dead Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff