Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:46 pm
Solis Rose
Zero_Omega
Solis Rose
I stand before you on this eve to bring together two souls that found a way to be together in a wolrd of lost souls. They met in Hell and had thier first kiss on this cliff.

Zero, do you take this woman, into your heart and your care, to watch over her and love her for the rest of her days?
I do

And Angel...do you take this man, into your heart and your care, to watch over him and love him for the rest of his days?

*she looks at him, smiling, her hand resting on the baby* I do  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:47 pm
*Akai watched the wedding blisfully unaware of the mental conversation happening*  

Catgirl_Akai_bara

Corvus Canus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:47 pm
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Mistress Crow
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Mistress Crow
~hmmm never did finish that did we~
*"He finished, your still wanting more, but I'm not about to let him out again"*

~Yeah, he finished...early...left me wanting more..but, I have a real demon to tend to my needs now~
*he chuckled and smirked watching the ceremony knowing crows was lying her a** off, if he remembered right she couldnt stop "finishing" herself, he smirked at Malachi "You can try, though I think he'd kill you"*
you would think that he's part of you you arrogant ********>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:50 pm
Malachi Darkstride
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Mistress Crow
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Mistress Crow
*"He finished, your still wanting more, but I'm not about to let him out again"*

~Yeah, he finished...early...left me wanting more..but, I have a real demon to tend to my needs now~
*he chuckled and smirked watching the ceremony knowing crows was lying her a** off, if he remembered right she couldnt stop "finishing" herself, he smirked at Malachi "You can try, though I think he'd kill you"*
you would think that he's part of you you arrogant ******** class="clear">
*"My so called arrogance is well founded against an insignificant p***k like you, I could tear you to shreads without trying my other half would slaughter you like a lamb" he smiled as Angel said yes, waiting for them to be pronounced man and wife*  

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

Mistress Crow Darkstride

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:51 pm
Malachi Darkstride
Mistress Crow
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Mistress Crow

*brushes his wing against hers, and trails his claw up her leg*

*she wraps a wing around him, her spit in her dress was alittle higher now* sharp claws...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:52 pm
Lover_of_Crows
Solis Rose
Zero_Omega
Solis Rose
I stand before you on this eve to bring together two souls that found a way to be together in a wolrd of lost souls. They met in Hell and had thier first kiss on this cliff.

Zero, do you take this woman, into your heart and your care, to watch over her and love her for the rest of her days?
I do

And Angel...do you take this man, into your heart and your care, to watch over him and love him for the rest of his days?

Zero, do you have the rings?  

Solis Rose

Corvus Canus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:54 pm
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Malachi Darkstride
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Mistress Crow
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Mistress Crow

you would think that he's part of you you arrogant ******** class="clear">
*"My so called arrogance is well founded against an insignificant p***k like you, I could tear you to shreads without trying my other half would slaughter you like a lamb" he smiled as Angel said yes, waiting for them to be pronounced man and wife*
your type is always all talk no bollocks. you cant say you'd kill someone you've never fought. that is why you're arrogant  
Solis Rose
Lover_of_Crows
Solis Rose
Zero_Omega
Solis Rose

I do

* he nods and takes Angel's hand* I love you so much * he takes the ring from Jackie and slides it on to her finger  

Zero_Omega

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Solis Rose
Lover_of_Crows
Solis Rose
Zero_Omega
Solis Rose

I do

*Jackie Zero holds the pillow up*
Why You MaRRy Mom?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:55 pm
Mistress Crow
Malachi Darkstride
Mistress Crow
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Mistress Crow

*brushes his wing against hers, and trails his claw up her leg*

*she wraps a wing around him, her spit in her dress was alittle higher now* sharp claws...
*slides the claw into the slit, and trails the it along her bare leg underneath*  

Corvus Canus

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:56 pm
Malachi Darkstride
your type is always all talk no bollocks. you cant say you'd kill someone you've never fought. that is why you're arrogant
*he smirked "I am my own type you idiot, I am a one of kind being, and I've seen you fight, seen how you 'play'. One like yourself who hides in the darkness isn't anything for me to worry over, if your so eager to die I say after this little wedding you and I have a go. I'd love to shut you up"*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:58 pm
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Malachi Darkstride
*he smirked "I am my own type you idiot, I am a one of kind being, and I've seen you fight, seen how you 'play'. One like yourself who hides in the darkness isn't anything for me to worry over, if your so eager to die I say after this little wedding you and I have a go. I'd love to shut you up"*
fighting isn't about brute strengh you ******** fool. that is why I'm stronger than you  

Corvus Canus

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:59 pm
Malachi Darkstride
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Malachi Darkstride
fighting isn't about brute strengh you ******** fool. that is why I'm stronger than you
*Yawgmoth chuckled "You are nothing, I am much more than brute strength. I have powers your puny mind cannot begin to comprehend and I'll silence you with both brute strength and my abilities"*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:01 pm
Zero_Omega
Solis Rose
Lover_of_Crows
Solis Rose
Zero_Omega
Solis Rose

I do

* he nods and takes Angel's hand* I love you so much * he takes the ring from Jackie and slides it on to her finger

*She blinks back the tears as she takes his ring , holding his hand she places it on his finger* I love you always.  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Corvus Canus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 5:01 pm
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Malachi Darkstride
Dark Lord Yawgmoth
Malachi Darkstride
*Yawgmoth chuckled "You are nothing, I am much more than brute strength. I have powers your puny mind cannot begin to comprehend and I'll silence you with both brute strength and my abilities"*
you are proving your weakness more and more with every word, and you don't even know what it is yet. I dont care about your 'powers' or how big your muscles is. something else is your fatal flaw  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff