Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Patches of colors (Autumn and Anshu) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:47 pm
She became quiet and just watched him from beneath her short forlock...some good that did. "It is nice I met you too." She replied with a few studders.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:35 am
The mind of Anshu started to be crazy. He would like to tell her that he wanted to stay with her but he was afraid she may run away because it was too soon. Actually his heart made the choice the first time he saw her after she grew up. But he wasn't sure about what she felt for him.

He took a deep breath and he looked in his eyes. "Autumn, hum you know i'm serious when i said i was happy i can meet you. Before i just saw you from far, without a chance to speak with you."

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:01 pm
Well, i guess it was finally time to grow up. Isn't it Autumn?...Damn. It was all that raced threw her head. Nothing could stop it. She was outgoing and dangerous but, completly shy when it came to love. She took a deep breathe and began to talk. As gentle and straight that she could.

"I didn't think you were lying." She replied lifting her head. "I was just scared to believe you." She honestly couldn't belive him. I mean, it was her. How could anybody be glad to see her? Most were glad to at least escape her. "I'm glad I met you too"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:28 pm
He smiled and nosed her softly.
"You can trust me, i really like you Autumn, and i promise you i will never lie to you, and protect you till i'm dead."
Then he laughed, it was really like a love declaration, he soon thought about Cuallyen, will he be mad to him ? It was not his fault if the mare he liked was actually his best friend' sister.

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:18 pm
She took a deap breathe and looked around the area around them. Her tail flicked at some flies as she glanced over to him. Autumn wanted to continue to annoy stallions and preppy mares but, she also wanted to settle down. She laughed slightly and nuzzle his softly.
"Please dont die" She laughed and began to prance in spot.
"Come ooonnnn!!!!" She whinned.
"I dont like standing." She pawed at the ground and smirked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:47 am
He winked to her "I will not of course" then he started walking waiting for her. "Where you want to go now ?"  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:22 am
She looked around and began in a random direction.
"this way!" She called out and started a trot. Swaying around with the light breeze.
It would be the start of a great adventure. Autumn had finally found someone to care for and to be cared for.
She slowed down and waited for him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:53 am
The stallion followed her. Did he finally found someone he will care the rest of his life ? He just hoped Cuallyen will not kill him. He thought it was strange he fell for his best friend sister. But looking at her make him so good.
"I'm here" he smiled. "I don't know this way, maybe we will find something interesting."

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:02 pm
Autumn smiled at him and continued on.
"Me neither!" She grinned and picked up a trot.
"But, thats the fun and adventure!" She teased and ran in circles and back and forth like a child.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 6:51 am
Anshu smiled, looking at her. She was really perfect for him, childish sometimes, she liked adventure and well she was really pretty. He just followed her and looked arround to discover this new way.  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:08 am
Autumn turned back to face him. Most called her childish and that she needed to grow up. She'd show them. She found someone who liked her because she was childish.

A small clearing was in the distance. Surrounded my tree's and bushes. Autumn pushed her way threw the bushes getting a small cut on her right shoulder. She snorted and shook the leaves out of her mane.
"Over here Anshu!" She called out looking around. Sniffing around some holes that were already there.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:46 pm
The stallion looked at her, tried to make his way between the bushes too. He followed her path. "Do you see something ?"  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:01 pm
The mare blinked a few times at one hole. She stuck her muzzle near it and blew hot air into the hole.
Nothing.
"I dont know I just like this clearing!" She stated cluelessly and trotted around the small open clearing.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:44 pm
Anshu laughed a little. "If you like it, then it's enough for me, i follow you Autumn".  

Lorako

Horzezcutey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:24 am
The mare stopped to watch him. A smirk held pride on her face. "So how about a game?" She asked with a smile laying down in her spot. Watching him carefully.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff