Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply The Temple [RP FORUM]
Aoi's Shrine Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pray for Aoi on whatever you feel your needs.
  God Aoi hear my prayer...
View Results

wellwisher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:08 pm
Aoi the crossdresser
wellwisher
As do i dear Aoi, as do i.
although me confusing you is rather interesting since i'm only using basic terminology.
I'm a stupid god. xd I have ADHD and was in special ed until 8th grade.
...oh, well, ok then, ninja thats, not somethign that most people openly state about themselves.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:10 pm
wellwisher
Aoi the crossdresser
wellwisher
As do i dear Aoi, as do i.
although me confusing you is rather interesting since i'm only using basic terminology.
I'm a stupid god. xd I have ADHD and was in special ed until 8th grade.
...oh, well, ok then, ninja thats, not somethign that most people openly state about themselves.
Why not? crying  

Aoi the Crossdresser

wellwisher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:12 pm
it's, just not really proper.
i suppose if someone asks thats one thing, but, it's sort of an embaressing thing to have, it's like saying you aren't smart enough, it's jsut sort of demeaning to oneself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:15 pm
wellwisher
it's, just not really proper.
i suppose if someone asks thats one thing, but, it's sort of an embaressing thing to have, it's like saying you aren't smart enough, it's jsut sort of demeaning to oneself.
But I am smart. sad  

Aoi the Crossdresser

wellwisher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:16 pm
i know, i know, your one of the smartest people i know, but, the way you openly talk about being in special ed until 8th grade, it makes you sould like your not, or you just took the easy way out of school.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:35 pm
there she goes with her logic again i keep quiet about certain things i did when i was little and have only let cool4 know what it was that i find embarrassing but i guess its nothing to be embarrassed of really.  

Gingeria

wellwisher

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:36 pm
Gingeria
there she goes with her logic again i keep quiet about certain things i did when i was little and have only let cool4 know what it was that i find embarrassing but i guess its nothing to be embarrassed of really.
curse my brainpower and unusually high wisdom and intelligence scores....sorry, D & D joke there.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:41 pm
no problem but i now know why i'm so hungry while doing math problems. Logic can usually be used to solve most mysteries of life but not all.  

Gingeria

holly shmackles!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:09 pm
lol, Aoi has a shrine now whee
*walks inside it and looks around at the arquitechture*
Can I take pics?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:25 am
So If I bring a bible in here, this whole place would collapse due to the realization that it worships a false god?  

Patmoto

Aoi the Crossdresser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:49 am
Tamahome Yuuki
So If I bring a bible in here, this whole place would collapse due to the realization that it worships a false god?
No. Theres a lot of gods. Theres Athena, Hades, Hermes, Hestia, and Poseidon. Cant forget Zeus to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:23 am
I don't believe in God, but... I believe in Aoi. eek  

strawberry eyes

Miss Mentis

Lazy Egg

41,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:32 am
-walks in temple-
-worships Aoi and the rest of the guild-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:09 pm
Aoi the crossdresser
Tamahome Yuuki
No. Theres a lot of gods. Theres Athena, Hades, Hermes, Hestia, and Poseidon. Cant forget Zeus to.
Nonono.
Those are called IDOLS. Like you know, false gods. Symbolized in statues. Etc. Etc. Etc.  

Patmoto

wellwisher

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:28 pm
Tamahome Yuuki
Nonono.
Those are called IDOLS. Like you know, false gods. Symbolized in statues. Etc. Etc. Etc.
those are only false gods if your a devout christian.
the romans and the greek had many gods, each symbolizing a different aspect of life.

So, your right that they aren't God, but your wrong in calling them false gods, since they are gods in different literature and timeperiods, not to mention countries.  
The Temple [RP FORUM]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff