Advice for Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:53 am
On the first day of school issue...
haha I so let me guess...She was like ok mom see you later go ahead and leave already and you where the one who was crying heheheh. Thats how it was for me last year when I put Tori in Pre K. She is Kinder this year. as for the whole noch thing... let me get better, Im sickies a lil and my medicine has me all groggy and I cant think straight.

Ooh and Erin *Throws the Cold Shower Balloon he was saving for Noch and Hits her Square in the chest* Your it! lol hahahaha *runs off to hide*!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:40 am
JoeEuphonium
On the first day of school issue...
haha I so let me guess...She was like ok mom see you later go ahead and leave already and you where the one who was crying heheheh. Thats how it was for me last year when I put Tori in Pre K. She is Kinder this year. as for the whole noch thing... let me get better, Im sickies a lil and my medicine has me all groggy and I cant think straight.

Ooh and Erin *Throws the Cold Shower Balloon he was saving for Noch and Hits her Square in the chest* Your it! lol hahahaha *runs off to hide*!

*stands in the room shivering*

Brrrr...... >.< Actually I didn't do to bad this morning... Her little sister was a wreck though.. tears and the whole nine yards. She seems to be doing okay now.. sitting on the couch watching winnie the pooh and eating her pizza... Only have an hour left before we get to go pick her back up from school. I'm not too sad about her starting school.. I'm more worried for her.. LIke how quickly she'll catch on to the new routine... She tends to get scared and freak out when she has to do something new that she doesn't know how to do. And it doesn't help that this is my first time dealing with school so I couldn't really prepare her or walk her through what her day would be like. I think the only thing I'm really worried about is how she'll handle getting lunch, I gave her money... but come on.. she's five!! oi.. I just don't know how that procedure will go ya know? OKay.. Well I hope you feel better Joe get over that cold and all but I'd watch out if I were you.. Me and my fridgedness will get you back for that ice cold balloon...  

ErinsChaos

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:02 pm
ooh you must have forgotten to talk to the doctor after your babies were born so that he could give you the life manual that explained and planned out every little detail of your childs life... it even comes with five magic beans to undo any mistakes that might happen....What you didn't get that? hehehehe No parent is ever fully prepared Erin. Even me Super Dad Joe hehehe messed up plenty hehehe. I have to tell ya Erin... in Texas lunch and breakfast is free for all students. I would freak giving my daughter lunch money too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:55 am
JoeEuphonium
ooh you must have forgotten to talk to the doctor after your babies were born so that he could give you the life manual that explained and planned out every little detail of your childs life... it even comes with five magic beans to undo any mistakes that might happen....What you didn't get that? hehehehe No parent is ever fully prepared Erin. Even me Super Dad Joe hehehe messed up plenty hehehe. I have to tell ya Erin... in Texas lunch and breakfast is free for all students. I would freak giving my daughter lunch money too.

Well my daughter survived her first day and so did I.. though I wonder about her little sis sometimes. We took Abigael to school again this morning and we barely made it out of her classroom before Allison started crying again. *sigh* She'll be okay eventually she just has to get used to it.. and I need to get back in the habit of having to entertain my own children lol.

On another note though, how you feeling today Joe? Still all groggy?

I broke down again last night and almost started screaming... I made this huge dinner for everyone (that is now 6 people in my house...) and Mellissa (the g/f) said she wasn't hungry... this is the second time I've made a big meal.. and the second time she's snubbed her nose at it... She assures me and everyone else in the house that she really just wasn't hungry but I still ended up getting angry about it.

Why is it all this little s**t is sending me over the edge? I shouldn't have had that big of a problem with the fact that someone wasn't hungry.. wtf did that bother me so much? It's like I'm constantly walking this highwire on the edge of my sanity, and I never get enough time to get away from the edge so everytime something (no matter how stupid or small) happens I end up in tears....

Hopefully tonight I will get that opportunity though.. to get away from the edge I mean... Tonight I get to drive me and Noch to D.C. to go visit my PIC!!! I can't wait to see my Plat!!! Some light at the end of the tunnel...  

ErinsChaos

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:03 am
ErinsChaos
JoeEuphonium

Well my daughter survived her first day and so did I.. though I wonder about her little sis sometimes. We took Abigael to school again this morning and we barely made it out of her classroom before Allison started crying again. *sigh* She'll be okay eventually she just has to get used to it.. and I need to get back in the habit of having to entertain my own children lol.

On another note though, how you feeling today Joe? Still all groggy?

I broke down again last night and almost started screaming... I made this huge dinner for everyone (that is now 6 people in my house...) and Mellissa (the g/f) said she wasn't hungry... this is the second time I've made a big meal.. and the second time she's snubbed her nose at it... She assures me and everyone else in the house that she really just wasn't hungry but I still ended up getting angry about it.

Why is it all this little s**t is sending me over the edge? I shouldn't have had that big of a problem with the fact that someone wasn't hungry.. wtf did that bother me so much? It's like I'm constantly walking this highwire on the edge of my sanity, and I never get enough time to get away from the edge so everytime something (no matter how stupid or small) happens I end up in tears....

Hopefully tonight I will get that opportunity though.. to get away from the edge I mean... Tonight I get to drive me and Noch to D.C. to go visit my PIC!!! I can't wait to see my Plat!!! Some light at the end of the tunnel...

hehehe only after I take the medicine hehehe....followed by some tequila chasers hehehe JK. Yeah my throat is still killing me but I am doing better hehehe. Yeah you shouldn't let someone not eating bother you one bit Erin . It was nice that you did it the first day but TWO days. You only have to worry about three people You Abi and Allison....and of course I'm sure Noch wouldn't mind either hehehe but you and the girls are the only ones you need to worry about ... everyone else are adults and can sure as hell fend for themselves. The Good thing about cooking for everyone.... besides the fact its your way of showing you care (I love cooking) is that it does help on saving food and keeps grocery costs down. I have no Idea how that is handled there. Well I certainly wish I could be there with you all tonight! You guys have fun....not toooooo much fun though Erin lol! And for Pete's sake have the Camera ready in case Noch decides to get all Nekkid again hehehehe!

So what are your impressions on Melissa?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:55 am
JoeEuphonium

hehehe only after I take the medicine hehehe....followed by some tequila chasers hehehe JK. Yeah my throat is still killing me but I am doing better hehehe. Yeah you shouldn't let someone not eating bother you one bit Erin . It was nice that you did it the first day but TWO days. You only have to worry about three people You Abi and Allison....and of course I'm sure Noch wouldn't mind either hehehe but you and the girls are the only ones you need to worry about ... everyone else are adults and can sure as hell fend for themselves. The Good thing about cooking for everyone.... besides the fact its your way of showing you care (I love cooking) is that it does help on saving food and keeps grocery costs down. I have no Idea how that is handled there. Well I certainly wish I could be there with you all tonight! You guys have fun....not toooooo much fun though Erin lol! And for Pete's sake have the Camera ready in case Noch decides to get all Nekkid again hehehehe!

So what are your impressions on Melissa?

*scratches her head for a good long time... * How exactly do I answer that? My impression? Well I don't hate her lol... And if it weren't for the fact of this whole situation and the fact that I wasn't in a good place before she got here (due to my bro and all) then we might have even been friends.. though I'm not sure.. we are quite a bit different so I can't really say that for sure. The only thing we really have in common is that we've both had sex w/ my husband.... I don't know.. she's nice... she's trying hard to keep the peace... I think... Does that answer that question?

On another note I will endevour to remember my camera and his. (I think the batteries are dead in mine) And I will try to make sure that you all have some new pics of the P.I.C.'s by the end of the week.  

ErinsChaos

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:03 pm
I was gonna write a respnse....and i did....and then ... I deleted it before i submitted it....You guys have a blast tonight.... Definitely have a drink for me ... make noch Dance to I'm bringing sexy back for me! I'll be there in spirit! Love you all and drive safe.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:58 pm
JoeEuphonium
I was gonna write a respnse....and i did....and then ... I deleted it before i submitted it....You guys have a blast tonight.... Definitely have a drink for me ... make noch Dance to I'm bringing sexy back for me! I'll be there in spirit! Love you all and drive safe.

stare question ...he says there will be no dancing to "sexy back" and that I should beat you for not posting your honest thoughts... I will not harp at the moment since I'm hoping there is a good reason.. but at the same time? I'm here being open with you all... I would appreciate honesty in return... *hugs* I hope you get rid of your sickness while I am away and that you are back to your not-so-normal self Joe...

TTFN~E  

ErinsChaos

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:00 pm
hehehe yeah there is a good reason....the medicine I'm taking really does keep me groggy and i was not satisfied with what i said or how i said it and so in not wanting to submit a drug induced crack head response i deleted it and will save it for when Im better hehehe....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
JoeEuphonium
hehehe yeah there is a good reason....the medicine I'm taking really does keep me groggy and i was not satisfied with what i said or how i said it and so in not wanting to submit a drug induced crack head response i deleted it and will save it for when Im better hehehe....

You done being sick yet? I've been sick on and off for the past few days as well, but I'm mostly better now.... I have a lot of house cleaning to go get back to, but I do hope you all are doing well. And Joe? When you are up to it I'd love to find out what I've been missing in your responses since you've been sick.  

ErinsChaos

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:49 pm
* fake cough fake cough* hehehe i think... i think its permanent hehehehe.... man how did I get myself here.....I think....that I'm gonna take this response to a PM....the reason being....Its going to ask maybe a few personal questions that might not be appropriate for here...so you probably already know what the questions are. I'll let you make the decision to decide whether or not you want to post it here or not.... Honestly... I'd like to this through instant messaging... better chance for me to guide my responses...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:45 am
JoeEuphonium
* fake cough fake cough* hehehe i think... i think its permanent hehehehe.... man how did I get myself here.....I think....that I'm gonna take this response to a PM....the reason being....Its going to ask maybe a few personal questions that might not be appropriate for here...so you probably already know what the questions are. I'll let you make the decision to decide whether or not you want to post it here or not.... Honestly... I'd like to this through instant messaging... better chance for me to guide my responses...

*looks at Joe funny wondering why he might possibly think she'd be too shy to share now.. and then runs off to sign into her instant messengers...*  

ErinsChaos

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:48 am
haha! This coming from the Woman who couldn't even say if she kissed the man! hehehe  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:08 pm
I need a advice I have a friend who keeps up with a behaviour that gets other people to do something she hates. For the longest time she didn't see she was doing it. We fought one day about this it been building up for months. She said she does do it but it is not her want for what people are doing to her. Bottom line if your going to put it out there people are going to go after it. I totally believe she likes it and wants the attention she is getting but not wanting me to believe she it.
She is being fake to me and I am getting to the point I am starting to hate her. I am hating her so much that it is driving me crazy. Trust me she is one of the people I left to get away from I thought little time away from her would help that. We could fix it. All I want is her to be truthful to me and herself. See the truth if you like being a flirt and a tease then do it. Let people desiring you and wanting you that is fine you can't complain about it later. Be truthful to these people too don't play them. I always beleive in the what you see is what you get. How do I stop this turing into hate? how do I fix this friendship. stressed sweatdrop  

Zercia

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:08 am
I dont think there is much that you can do now for your friend zerc. I mean you have already talked to her about this correct? And you have pointed things out to her. In your heart you already know the kind of person she is ... you said she was fake. I know it is difficult to let a long friendship go but perhaps it should be done. Why should you be in a friendship that makes you feel bad or angry. I'm not saying that you have to never talk to this person again...but maybe its time to change this to just an acquaintance. I'm sorry if this is not what you want to hear zerc. Its just my point of view though... I hope there are alot of different ones that may help you more than just mine.  
Real Life: Well Being & Getting to Know Your Fellow Guildies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff