basket full of kittens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:53 pm
Hotalaska
*cute teenage girl with a fluffy tail and cute kitty ears steps in* may I be a kitten? *closses eyes, smiles, and cocks head* purty plea- hmm...* looks down at floor* ooo... *pounces on a little spider on the floor*
*crawls out of his basket* (my charactor is akit, hahaha, so he isn't pretending, i am stuck this way, depending on mind over matter)hello, sure, you can be a kit... =^,,,^= *waddles over to her on two legs and swats at the spider*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:14 pm
justice_prime
Hotalaska
*cute teenage girl with a fluffy tail and cute kitty ears steps in* may I be a kitten? *closses eyes, smiles, and cocks head* purty plea- hmm...* looks down at floor* ooo... *pounces on a little spider on the floor*
*crawls out of his basket* (my charactor is akit, hahaha, so he isn't pretending, i am stuck this way, depending on mind over matter)hello, sure, you can be a kit... =^,,,^= *waddles over to her on two legs and swats at the spider*

You squished the spider, lol  

Hotalaska

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:10 pm
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska

*pokes it*yup, i figured that much, =^,,,^= hehehe., what's up?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:26 pm
"there are cat people here. I love animal people." 4laugh  

delameano

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:10 pm
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska

I think the sun is up... well here it is. *smiles and cocks head* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:53 pm
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska

*turns to look and ends up looking directly into the sun, and his pupils get so small they almost vanish*woooww....  

justice_prime

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:15 pm
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska

*turns to look and ends up looking directly into the sun, and his pupils get so small they almost vanish*woooww....

EEK!!! YOUR EYES!!! *starts yelling* HE'S POSSESSED! HE'S BEEN POSSESSED! lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:39 pm
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska

EEK!!! YOUR EYES!!! *starts yelling* HE'S POSSESSED! HE'S BEEN POSSESSED! lol...
*looks down to her, then his pupils grow large veery slowly*aaahhh! everything's dark!  

justice_prime

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:12 pm
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska

*looks down to her, then his pupils grow large veery slowly*aaahhh! everything's dark!

Whew... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:46 pm
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska
justice_prime
Hotalaska

Whew... lol
*closes eyes and sts down and waits for them to change dialate* =-,,,-=  

justice_prime

Hotalaska

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:21 am
Mew!!! ^-^=  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:23 pm
*looks upa t her*hello =^,,,^=  

justice_prime

SetsunaStar

Moonlight Lover

23,615 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:35 am
*meows softly as she yawns then looks around from her basket* meow?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:23 pm
SetsunaStar
*meows softly as she yawns then looks around from her basket* meow?
*looks up,at her *mew! =^,,,^=  

justice_prime

Sorcha Lux

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:25 pm
.............KITTIES!!! 4laugh .......*Gets lonely and huggles a plushie of my lover*  
furries for all

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff